It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Sorry for the spelling errors,I in addition to having had abduction events,also effect some electrical things,like street lights,store lights,"computers",so believe it or not sometimes my computer takes on a life of its own,I have lost very detailed posts that I expended substantial energy creating to my computer"phantom"so I try to get it down and out as soon as I can to avoid and "issues".My apologies for the tough reading.

I was told at seven that I could operate a complete Carrier size craft with my mind and emotional synergy.

Obviously before the internet ,I like all other event victims had no where to ground ourselves and cross reference our stories and experiences,but the new reality we already are a part of is growing exponentially and our brightest most informed most current most progressive humanitarian orientated minds are now pushing out all around themselves like a baby in-utero,trying to get out of their current reality with URGENCY.The baby doesnt struggle to get out until it becomes aware that there is someplace to get out "to".This is what DISCLOSURE is doing for the first wave here on ATS,it is through the internet that masses of humanity are beginning to become aware that there is somewhere else to "get"to.

When I was a small boy I read every volume of the World Book Encyclopedia set including the two dictionaries,I was like eight or nine yrs old,I was compulsed to learn,I read biographys and auto-biographys never fiction,I had a library card for the high school library when I was ten years old,I actually ordered books for the school library with the librarian,at ten.

Wnen,I discovered the internet about six years ago my world exploded into view,acess to this volume of information with the ability to utilise search engines ,keyed in to para-phrases which allow my mind to utilise context while I search instead of content .Its like learning at warp speed,if you can do it.And we can all do it.

The most dominating side effect of my abduction was a nasal implant that kicked my pineal gland wide open and sent me on a learning crusade that has never stopped.In my day when we used libraries and books as our ONLY real source of learning,we were HANDI-CAPPED by the physical limitations of acess and time ,actually going to the library,looking for the books,physically reading then turning the pages and having to actually physically flip back and forth to reference,

People all over the world are feeling like I felt now with the provision of real time free unlimited learning opportunities globally.This is why there are people disclosing the production and joint -use of off -planet craft with military applications.,of course it is the Navy running the show,do you think it was just our input that chose the navy?

Every single principal,tactic,and philosophy contained within the navys mandate is DIRECTLY applicable to our off planet endevours.Remember we are ALREADY involved in an galactic war and we were originally created here by combining the DNA of normally evolving terran primates with more advanced humans creating the current human being-- to mine this resource planet and to provide support to humanity in their universal quest for existance.

Ronald Reagan came the closest of all to telling us the truth,that all of humanity,globally is in the same boat,that we are by the very nature of our "creation" born into a universal dynamic we are oblivious to right now.That we are already under a threat big enough to threaten all of humanity,that we ALL have an obligation to our "creators"the humans ,that we must honor before we consider things like theological or political ideals that might interfere with our humanitarian responsibilities,we have been lied to and as a result we feel we have a right to vote on our own future and direction ,this is because we cannot concieve of a future off world,in a universal sense.

And we cannot concieve the thought that we were engineered here for a purpose by other humans,our theological preconceptions prevent us from doing this,we cannot concieve of a universal spiritualism that transcends religon as we choose it to be.

We have in all likelyhood been producing technology to support the war effort for at least fifty years,direct support through manufacturing of materials and providing manpower to support this effort.We have been mining the planet large scale for centuries non-stop and processing and refining the materials over and over.

We will soon be working as a global team in this effort.

The idea of galactic Naval force is not even a stretch anymore,it is an expectation,if we stopped competing with each other in RandD,we would make light speed progress,soon we will have to co-operate and now you get the idead of the size of workforce --billions--and the resource requirements--planetary--that it takes to support the progress of humanity throughout the universe in a progressive ,expanding wave.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Update

This item is directly related to Space and the NAVY NRL

SECCHI Stargazer Site

SECCHI is a suite of remote sensing instruments consisting of two white light coronagraphs (COR1 and COR2) and an EUV imager (EUVI), collectively referred to as the Sun Centered Imaging Package (SCIP), and a Heliospheric Imager (HI).

SCIP - SECCHI Sun Centered Imaging Package (SCIP)

HI - Heliospheric Imager (HI)

SECCHI will follow three-dimensional Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) from birth at the Sun's surface, through the corona and interplanetary medium, to impact at Earth. We anticipate major breakthroughs in understanding the origin and consequences of CMEs, in determining their three-dimensional structure, in identifying the magnetic configurations and evolutionary paths leading to CMEs, in determining the key factors controlling their trajectories, and in achieving the national goal of predicting space weather.

SECCHI relies on extensions of proven technology to access larger views and new viewpoints, with improved spatial and temporal resolution overall. By combining the optical instruments into a common suite, sharing structure, electronics, cameras, development, and management, we have lowered not only the total mass, volume, and instrument cost, but also NASA's costs for management and hardware interfaces to the optical experiments. Our foreign partners provide significant contributions, and the integration costs for two SECCHI telescopes will be subsidized by the DoD's Space Test Program. As a result, about 40% of the budget will come from sources outside NASA, allowing us to devote more resources to data analysis, interpretation, and modeling.

SECCHI Stargazer Site - secchi.nrl.navy.mil

edit on 4-12-2011 by zorgon because: Wasn't me it was..... GREMLINS

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Whoa, thanks for the update.

I didn't realize this thread had mutated into this monstrosity. I have got some major back reading to catch up on.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The first stage of the Blackstar system consisted of a Mach 3+ winged air-breathing first stage evidently developed from North American's XB-70 bomber; and an XOV manned eXperimental Orbital Vehicle lifting body second stage. The system was developed by a consortium of US aerospace companies at the behest of an unspecified US government agency. The system was so classified that it remained unknown to the nation's top military and civilian space planners, while they labored to design, but never developed, an equivalent white-world system. Blackstar was designed to handle numerous missions: strategic reconnaissance; anti-satellite; quick-reaction small satellite launch; and delivery of small conventional warheads. -www.astronautix.com...

IT HAS ALWAYS PISSED ME OFF ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE-WORLD CONTINUALLY WASTING GOOD MONEY THEIR UNKNOWINGLY REPLICATING WHAT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE IN THE "BLACK-WORLD" (THOUGH I SUPPOSE ITS JOBS FOR THE SHEEPLE).

STUNNING THREAD TITANS! MASSIVE THANKS!

edit on 7-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: to add ext link

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
DAMN! This is one hell of a post.

This is going to take me a lot of time to read, research, re-read, more research etc... but I will enjoy every minute of it - so I will

Thanks for the vast amount of work that has gone into this (potentially) vital information.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Good thread.

Will re-visit later on.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Can't believe that I only just found this thread!

If I hadn't found a link elsewhere on the Net pointing to Z's livingmon site, and then a search on ATS for Navy Space Command, I'd have probably never come across it.

Great work...looking forward to regular updates.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Update

This item is directly related to Space and the NAVY NRL

SECCHI Stargazer Site

SECCHI is a suite of remote sensing instruments consisting of two white light coronagraphs (COR1 and COR2) and an EUV imager (EUVI), collectively referred to as the Sun Centered Imaging Package (SCIP), and a Heliospheric Imager (HI).

SCIP - SECCHI Sun Centered Imaging Package (SCIP)

HI - Heliospheric Imager (HI)

SECCHI will follow three-dimensional Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) from birth at the Sun's surface, through the corona and interplanetary medium, to impact at Earth. We anticipate major breakthroughs in understanding the origin and consequences of CMEs, in determining their three-dimensional structure, in identifying the magnetic configurations and evolutionary paths leading to CMEs, in determining the key factors controlling their trajectories, and in achieving the national goal of predicting space weather.

SECCHI relies on extensions of proven technology to access larger views and new viewpoints, with improved spatial and temporal resolution overall. By combining the optical instruments into a common suite, sharing structure, electronics, cameras, development, and management, we have lowered not only the total mass, volume, and instrument cost, but also NASA's costs for management and hardware interfaces to the optical experiments. Our foreign partners provide significant contributions, and the integration costs for two SECCHI telescopes will be subsidized by the DoD's Space Test Program. As a result, about 40% of the budget will come from sources outside NASA, allowing us to devote more resources to data analysis, interpretation, and modeling.

SECCHI Stargazer Site - secchi.nrl.navy.mil

edit on 4-12-2011 by zorgon because: Wasn't me it was..... GREMLINS

Data analysis, interpretation and modeling - that sounds similar to the computer modeling
done to predict the paths of hurricanes here on Earth.

BTW, i think this is a better link to secchi.
Make Your Own Movies

Have you heard the magnetic poles on the sun should flip sometime next month?

edit on 11-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Have you heard the magnetic poles on the sun should flip sometime next month?

Yeah they do that every 11 years or so as recall

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Update

BAE Electromagnetic Railgun

This was the first version for testing...

Now the next generation

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgie, how they hangin'? Never heard a word back from you, email down?

Hate to burst your bubble surrounded by a zillion peripheral theorems, concepts and potentialities but the USN has been active in Space War Planning since the early 90s. You know that I know what I am talking about.

The problem is there is no space war to be fought.

SPAWAR has to spend their budget somwhow, eh?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
reply to post by zorgon

Hate to burst your bubble surrounded by a zillion peripheral theorems, concepts and potentialities but the USN has been active in Space War Planning since the early 90s. You know that I know what I am talking about.

That's Not what I hear down here in Australia in regards to the "USN" as "you call them"

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
reply to post by zorgon

Originally posted by Somamech
That's Not what I hear down here in Australia in regards to the "USN" as "you call them"

All ears, er, eyes, whatya' got?

edit on 22-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reading this thread the first thing that came to my mind was that ufo being shot at maybe the two are connected.Where is op to shed some light?

excellent thread

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

seems zorgon is zorgoff. sad really as he was quite an asset round these parts.
2nd
f.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

????why?since when? Now i saw zorgon was op :S

Someone reinstate him please,Hope we get to learn more of this thread

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Cool video.

I think the USA missed the UFO on purpose.

I see it as a - shot across the bow -.

-------
I can also see the whole incident staged as another part of disclosure.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

i'm not too sure as to why. mods/admin don't discuss the reasons. t'other day when i caught wind of this, i attempted to access his last posts on his profile to get a handle on it. seems i was locked out of his profile.

well zorgon, if you're reading this in civi mode with all the extra non-member trimmings, journey well dude.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
omg, cgi,cgi,cgi. You people really need hollywood, they could help you ten fold.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
reading this thread the first thing that came to my mind was that ufo being shot at maybe the two are connected.Where is op to shed some light?

excellent thread

BTW, it's not HAARP.

HAARP is in Alaska & Norway.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join