It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alian life in pools on AREA 51!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have been researching these pools for quite some time. now that somone else is interested in them and posted a video on you tube you can see for yourself my research has proof since all my files were deleted. i research these same pools over time and the guy who made the video was researching the same thing. he seen the same thing in the video in the link below.

feedback welcome!!!

area 51 pools with life in them video!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Umm....in the video the person says he watched the pools for 10 hours straight. How is that possible? Does he have his own personal satellite with 'real time' capabilities? Has he been given special access to fly a plane over the pools continually?
Bogus!

[edit on 8/7/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

Wow it looks like you have found proof that the government has built swimming pools for Aliens at Area 51. Nice find. A star and flag for you.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
interesting, but I don't get the "10 hour" reference either...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Seems interesting, but I doubt they're aliens. Why would a government facility, who knows that everyone thinks that there's alien stuff going on there, put aliens in an outside pool, where the google earth, or indeed any other satellite or plane can see? I'm looking at those lake things now, and I think they are water treatment facilities, which would explain the splashes caused by movement.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
interesting. but why would an alien need to go a swimming pool? I'm sure they have advanced self cleaning abilities.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
interesting. but why would an alien need to go a swimming pool? I'm sure they have advanced self cleaning abilities.

Dont you think aliens enjoy a nice jump in the pool like the rest of us? It is burning up out in the desert. What could be better than a nice dunk in a pool in the middle of all that heat. Just think, after you have been helping the military build aircraft based on your UFO, wouldnt you want to take a nice dip?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It looks like someone turned on the aerators.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
forget that he wached the pools for 10 hours strait. that may be fake but what real is the pictures. i had the same ones i downlowded to my computer and then the next day it crashed. it was new so i dont see how that was possible. now i hav the proof but by some one else. this shows im no the only one watching to see what the pools are doing. if you look at the one that is green looking now there gone.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasoutlaw
forget that he wached the pools for 10 hours strait. that may be fake

Well, if the poster of the video is lying or faking about the 10 hours comment then why should I believe anything else said?

It's all about credibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It would definitely be interesting to see close up. I can think of water treatment plants, filtration systems for drinking water, coolant pools for whatever underground city is there...

Here is something from my city, that could be a lot of things. It is the coolant treatment pools for our local mill.

Anyways, just offering up some alternatives.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't see any "Alians" there, but maybe there's some aliens.

But I'm with the above people - why would a government facility that the whole world knows about now, put a system of pools for strange, otherworldly creatures to float around in broad daylight? If the US Gov't is that dumb, then I really need to move out of this country.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

He has a lot of patience.
He practices watching paint dry and grass grow.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think this guy has way too much time on his hands. Ten hours of looking at stills?

I don't know what's in those pools. I don't know what kind of pools would show up black, even if they had lots of water in them. I'm thinking the proper color would be essentially the color of the paint on the bottom, maybe with a slight tinge of blue added. But certainly not black.

Those "aliens" in the black pool looked pretty much like sprouted beans. Could this be some guy playing around with Photoshop? Probably. I'm not saying I detect any evidence of Photoshop. Just saying that it makes a whole lot more sense than thinking we've got bean-sprout aliens in a black pool in Area 51.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7df341fb0fb5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Wow how did you do it? A star for you for positively identifying the swimming aliens.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hi,
Where did you originally download your pics from? If you had them or any of your research on your computer hard drive at some point there could well be a way to recover them.

Also it seems like this guy is just getting immersed in Google Earth and mistaking things. Although, the lat one is very interesting.
I can't trust anyone who lies about watching something for ten hours or whatever.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
you can look at the past google images and see that the photos are not photoshoped in any way.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Sam60

Wow how did you do it? A star for you for positively identifying the swimming aliens.

I have detailed files.......

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hmmm, I don't know what to believe. The only type of person that would have 10 hours worth of footage at a pool is a pervert.

I'm far from being a sceptic and don't mean to ruin anyone's fun, but it seems that we'll never ever get real hard evidence of aliens. There are just way too many people out there committed to sabotaging the truth of a subject by creating their own fake footage and photographs. Damnit, that's what happens when Photoshop is easily able to be obtained by a bunch of dudes with accents to Torrents.

Plus, the recent influx of threads has made me really lose faith in the whole matter. I think the only way you're gonna see a real alien is to have hXc top secret access to underground facilities or just be born a Pleiadean.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join