It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alian life in pools on AREA 51!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

the computer crashed and wouldent turn back on so i took it back to circut city so theres no hope of geting it back. i found the photos back in 2005 so if there is any doubt on the photos being real of fake. there is a way to go back in google and go back to certin dates and find images

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nevermind the first Lie about 10 hours of surveillance. But the second lie is the honest to god truth
... Sounds like BS to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is fake. If he had actual video footage I would consider it, but photo-shopping Google Earth is not going to convince me.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
here is the currnet day location on google for the main pool.

location 1 37.261818, -115.839447

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
to see the actual place this link will help you see the actual pictures on google. this link was posted on ats in another post.

google date changes for past images

you must download google earth for it to work

look at june 6, 2002 it is the exact photo as it was then and not edited.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by texasoutlaw]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You all do realize that GE images are from USGS and other government surveys for the most part right(yes some are from airplanes, balloons, etc but trust me Area 51 would not allow them to fly over anything)? Also, they don't update every hour, every ten hours, or even every ten months. A lot of the images are only updated once a year, sometimes longer than that depending on the area (ie; is it a high interest area or not--this is why we see popular locations in MUCH better resolution than say some spot in Antartica). The government goes through the images (since they are theirs) beforehand, not to mention Area 51 knows everytime a satellite passes over the base.

Come on, let us use some logic: They would not have ANYTHING out in the open to see, and even if they did official government agencies own and receive these images long BEFORE Google Earth gets them, so with those two facts combined I think we can safely assume that the odds of anything being seen ever on GE are about.00000000000000000001 %. There is nothing to see here, and OP what is with the" !!!!!!!!!!!"?

Please do not take this the wrong way either, I am simply stating the facts and trying to keep the UFO forum somewhat clean from the rest of the 'mess' out there.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So where are these supposed aliens?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Come on, let us use some logic: They would not have ANYTHING out in the open to see

Well that would seem to make sense, but consider that as texasoutlaw has already stated many times (and provided the proof), these pics did indeed come from google earth, ar not edited, and they do indeed look weird.

Maybe they don't care because they know full well everybody will scream FAKE anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Sure and I am saying the picture is off something totally mundane. I mean what is more likely? What I said(based on known facts) or that the OP found film of accidentally uncut satellite images showing some aliens swimming around in a pool at Area 51? Think about that...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Sure and I am saying the picture is off something totally mundane.

Well maybe it is. But rather than everybody saying it's fake, I'd quite like to see discussion on what it actually is

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Maybe so, but I just do not think the UFO/Alien forum is the place for a discussion of a "Google Earth anomaly", Skunk Works maybe.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
area 51 is still a top secret place and all if Im not mistaken.. how the hell does google earth gain access?? I think someone is pulling your chain

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yawn, I saw these pools more than a year ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

C-BuZz

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
Yawn, I saw these pools more than a year ago.

Did you also see something in them that looks like Nessie, and something from the movie 'Aliens'?

Nobody yet has offered any expanation for what these things are, and I'm interested, because personally I have no idea what they could be.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Aerators, as I said before. They keep the pools from going anaerobic and stinking. You are seeing the bubbles or water spray on the surface. Standard water treatment operation.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sorry dude you spelled aliens wrong, lol not "alians"!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
They are water treatment pool's!! For cripes sake we have the same ones with the same colors from arial photography here where I live in Northern California!
As far as the sideways looking blasts of water they are just that! We do that all the time on ranches to extend out the side of a pond or help along an eroding slide that is taking to long to cave making it dangerous.

Also like an earlier poster said we are talking about Area 51 a place where you are TOLD and SHOWN by numerous signs not to enter or you will be shot arrested etc.. WHY on gawds green earth would they let out "sensitive" material like that after going to so much trouble to keep people out?
Sweetheart I am sorry but it is water treatment and gathering ponds.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They are pretty much all over the Nevada Test Site.Anywhere there is a large number of people working in facilities there are water treatment facilities and sewage treatment.

They're not going to run pipes for miles and miles in the desert.

But there are aliens at the Nevada Test Site!

When I was there for a week(not Area 51,sorry) I noticed down the road from where we were staying a large shade tree along side the road.It seemed very out of place in the desert and obviously could survive because of a water source.

I had some free time and decided to walk down and check it out.As I got close I could see that beside it was a natural pool about 20 feet in diameter.It was a natural spring.

As I got closer,I saw "them" looking at me.I was kinda of freaked out because I hadn't expected seeing aliens in the desert.But there they were.

The largest prettiest Koi fish you could imagine! Beside the pool was a large pile of dried bread loaves. I picked pieces up and started feeding the fish,just like cats.

It was very surreal and also very cool.Spent about an hour sitting under the shade of the tree feeding the Koi.

Here is the location of the Koi.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by calcoastseeker]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
..Although, the lat one is very interesting...

The last photo is probably just a pool with three aerators turned on, just like ATS members pteridine and demoncreeper suggested in their posts.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
It would definitely be interesting to see close up. I can think of water treatment plants, filtration systems for drinking water, coolant pools for whatever underground city is there...

Here is something from my city, that could be a lot of things. It is the coolant treatment pools for our local mill.

Anyways, just offering up some alternatives.

OMGZ THERE R ALIENZ IN UR TOWN

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join