It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people of a higher consciousness look like this? Then I'm in love.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well, the people being sarcastic and not realising we were talking about INNER beauty mabey....yeah, that part is not so nice..

and the ones also thinkning there is something wrong with outter beauty as well.....

Like I said, it depends on your perspective....if you are looking at the beauty in the same way as a kitten, a sunset, or the ocean, then it's ok..... if you are looking at in some preverted tarnished way, then you will NEVER see true beauty anyways, because you don't have the eyes to SEE it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
She reminds me of Bridget Fonda, sounds like her too.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

This thread has been a huge eye opener for me, honestly I expected more from the members of this site, I am not as saddened as I was the first couple of days the thread was alive but am more now assured that TPTB have posioned society at such a high level that such beauty isn't possible for them.

I am more excited then ever though that the beauty of consciousness and spiritual awareness will not be currupted with such negative energies and am more commited towards self improvement.

Mellisa, I have enjoyed your YT page as much as Jessica's and send appreciation your way.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
She is a very pretty girl, and she just needs to tweeze the eyebrows a little! She looks like a little hippie girl from the 60's! I agree with you, when I first started watching the video, I was really stressed out and had anxiety, but after two minutes, I felt calm, and I was like, it's all going to be ok! Weird!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

WOW, awesome observation. I wasn't able to put my finger on it but that was honestly my feelings as well. I truly admit that was what had me admiring her outter appearance but found her possitive consciousness and energy so overwhelming as I listened to her while relaxing.

I am a possitive being but I am a soldier of events and the reality of the changes taking place in our country. As a parent and as a patiot so I needed something like her to calm my nerves. LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

Thank you for taking the time to listen/view her, maybe clearly that is more of how I felt, very high energy and confronted with such negative energies all day that she just took me to a place of peace and calm.

Thanks for commenting.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I am honored you both enjoyed and appreciated my YT channel.

My webcam broke already so I have to type them all still, but mabey they can be taken more seriously that way, since we tend to get the giggles and be sidetracked by each other (me and the munchkin)....lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I wasn't being sarcastic. I meant what I said. It's really rare for me to happen upon Indigo Children who are actually awakened. All of the Indigos I know are shut down with medication and have been brainwashed into believing there is something wrong with them, while they really are beautiful people. It's kind of heartbreaking to see them so inoperative, but there's no denying their potential.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I don't recall thinking you were being sarcastic but am glad to read your latest post. I agree that most are being medicated and told that there is something wrong with them but I do believe that most of them will be awakened soon and will be able to shack off the med's they are on.

Thank you for posting.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i watched this video about a month ago

at first i thought "what an actress!"(kerry) then jessica LOL

then i found out on this thread that she is an actress..

but when i watched the whole vid at the time i was touched and moved by what she said, she came across as genuine in the end

i can see how men on here would fall in love with her, but i don't think she would be stupid enough to get involved with some of the types on here!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

AND all we have to go on that "inner beauty" is your assurances and his pretending what is obviously purely a hormonal rant about her physical beauty is some sort of testament to his spirituality.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I used to be on more meds than any one of them and some people still say there's something wrong with me. They're always the Starbucks Generation business types though, the kind that brought petty lawsuits into the culture. The type that live in Sherman Oaks or Culver City. I've been drugged since I was ten and I only got off the pills a few years ago, and it's only been in the last several months that my psychic abilities have begun to return to me.

Just this morning, I watched last night's episode of the Daily Show which I missed yesterday and saw that the guest published a book about "The Family" or as some of us know them, the Illuminati. This guy only scratched the surface, but it's a strong step forward in terms of the awakening. It's interesting to note that all yesterday afternoon, I was thinking a lot about this group and I really wanted. to speak with one of them. The show was probably being done around the same time I began to perseverate on the idea of talking to a "Family" member.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Being a native from Southern California I understand very much your discriptions of the Sherman Oaks and Clover City types. I have read the book "The Family" and your right that it basically only covers the surfice of TPTB as we know them but I am really disappointed with those who claim to want to enlighten us but don't.

Keep on the right path and don't loss heart with all the negativty.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am starting to read EVERY and ANY negative coments on ANY thread as "NO! NO! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME INSTEAD!" instead of whatever any issue is, instead of thanking an OP, instead of looking into subjects....

They all shout, "LOOK AT ME, I want to be MORE important in this moment that ANY of these issues!"

Cries for attention as their personal insecurities shout out...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Great minds think alike. You hit that right on the head and 90% of all members feel the exact same way.

Awesome comment! Star for U

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Well, the people being sarcastic and not realising we were talking about INNER beauty mabey....yeah, that part is not so nice..

and the ones also thinkning there is something wrong with outter beauty as well.....

Like I said, it depends on your perspective....if you are looking at the beauty in the same way as a kitten, a sunset, or the ocean, then it's ok..... if you are looking at in some preverted tarnished way, then you will NEVER see true beauty anyways, because you don't have the eyes to SEE it.

Let it be let it be.

Yes the sunset is beautyful, and xray pictures.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by JustAThought]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They've actually got me in a school for kids with problems and they want to sent me to a different school for kids with problems because I don't fit into their cookie cutter description of whatever neurosis they thought I had. This school is run by those types. It's suffocatingly negative and everybody is miserable. Many of the kids there are Indigo children, but there are also many more who really are "problematic" and the difference between the two is obvious to anybody paying attention. Go into any of the classes and you'll get the "one of these things is not like the other" feeling pretty quick. Too many of the staff behave unprofessionally also. I get caught up in a lot of the negative energy very easily. It's hard to stay sane in an environment like that, but I've made great progress keeping it together. My parents aren't very hepful, so I've ended up raising myself for the most part. It's given me great practice at patience and endurance.

It's a lot easier for Indigo Children to get along if they incarnate as a girls, which is why most of them are female. I picked a boy, because I like challenges. We look a little like Chinese lanterns before we incarnate, balls of conscious energy. I remember this acutely, choosing my parents before I was born. Some of my friends who are minimally drugged can recall this also, particularly if they stop taking the pills for a while. They've been brainwashed into believing they need the drugs is the problem. I was just the same, but it got to the point where I got tired of having to medicate myself every morning and wanted to be free. Of course, withdrawal was painful and I lost it a couple times during that time. I was over the worst of it after a week though, but I managed to get expelled from my school and moved to this other one in Sherman Oaks in that week.

As for the rest… well, I haven't read the book, but I know about The Family and I know that the reason why it's called The Family, because most of its real membership is related by blood. I also know that most of them want to get out, but they're afraid. When the time comes that their existence becomes known to the public, we need to be prepared to accept these people with open arms, because the vast majority of them are victims of this cult who were born into it. Only a select few are really, truly negative. Think of it like the German Army and SS towards then end of WWII. Most of them are just kids who got forced into it.

We are all very fortunate to be alive right now. This civilization is about to rediscover what it really is to be human. I was born with an innate understanding of it and reminded of it many times. It's a very different feeling than what most people consider human. Only a few elements are shared in common. If you were presented with a comparison between the social ideal or status quo of a man and a woman and the true, archetypal representations of a man and a woman which are encoded, what we consider manly or womanly are nothing but a perversion, a mockery of what it is to be human. It doesn't exist in mainstream culture, yet.

It is a wonderful time to be alive, bearing witness to the final days of the awakening. 2009 is the year when it starts to get good. You'll see in a few months. The money's gonna come back and we'll all learn something new and exciting. Wait and see.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

"Syrus" thank you for sharing your personal story with me, at least part of it. I will return the favor and maybe this was meant to be shared at this time.

I am an adult in my 40's now but when I as 7yrs of age I was placed in a huge orphange thru the court system due to having learning disablities, my father saw me for who I was as my mother was to concerned with how bad my problems made her look so I was lost not really understanding what my problems really were.

I spent 4.5 years at this place, it was really hard in the beginning, they put me on different med's, they assigned me a counsler and I was kept from my parents for the first couple of months as a adjustment period. AlthoughI got along with most of the other kids there, I did find that there were some kids (bullies) that simply ran the joint when adults weren't looking.

I fought the system for a while, got put in a room referred to as the "Timeout Room" a lot but then as they ran out of my med's due to delivery issues, something happened. "I woke up!"

As soon as my med's started up again I learned how to fake taking them, I also learned how to play the game of going along, by the time I realized it I was even becoming friendly with all of the kids instead of it only being most. They noticed that I wasn't as out of it as they were and that I was able to see things with the house parents that they didn't or weren't able to catch so I earned their trust.

It became clear that I simply had dislexia and couldn't read so I worked harder on that and soon I along with only a couple of other kids were aloud to leave the property to attend school. The point I'm trying to make I guess is, learn to play along as much as possible, your situation is much larger then you know and although you are and will continue to be surrounded by negative energies it wil help you grow. Don't lose yourself in where you are but instead at who you truly are!

As for the rest of what you said, you are right, all will be well. It is scary times but it is also a very wonderful time to be alive.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing that. I was originally going to share another part of my own story that's very similar to yours, but it is against my better judgment so I won't. I am happy for your success. If I had learned to play the game earlier on, I'd probably be back in mainstream school by now, but it isn't to be. I am very glad you made it into adulthood none the worse for wear. I hope to be so lucky.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well, I'll say this for ya, it's not like you don't have it in ya. You seem to have a conscious and seem to care and hopefully all will work out for you as it will for all of us. Please feel free to share anything you wish at any time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join