It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geithner Loses Control Over Himself -- The End Is Near

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinjiikari2839
One of my friends read a book about this medical condition where, in a persons eyes, one pupil was more dilated than the other or rests somewhere different than the other one. He looked at a picture of Timmy on wikipedia and said that he had it. So far I haven't heard about it in the MSM, probably because nobody has ever heard of it. It sounds like psicosis or something. Anyway, whats important is that, in the book, everyone who was diagnosed with the symptom was crazy. Like really really insane. It might be psychosis but I'll have to check.

Hey i find that condition quite interesting, if you rfind out anything more can you U2U me the info? Thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
reply to post by epete22

I missed that one, but he always comes across as terrified.

Maybe he just can't handle the pressure, and the foul language is a sign that he's beginning to lose it.

What would be the sign that the USA is about to lose its pants for real?

No, Geithner won't hang himself -- he just resigns. If he still spits out acid, he has some hope that those turkeys will finally comprehend what he is trying to tell them.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Question

Well, I'm liberal too and I DON'T support Obama. But talking about beating the crap out of people as if that solves a problem is childish. You might just be talking out of your you-know-what but you drag the integrity of ATS down with you when you talk like that.

Although the prescribes course of action is to build a case, arrest and bring to trial criminals accused of crimes; and i'm not an advocate of violence because it serves no purpose in restoring order and justice, but this is a unique and extrardinary situation we have in this country and violence and physical overthrow is what's going to have to happen. And if you don't believe it ask yourself this question. Do you think they would hesitate to inflict violence on YOU? (fluoride in the water, chemtrails, swine flu vaccines fasttracked through approval, etc just to name a few)

Anyone seen the movie Eagle Eye? they had project "guillotine". We would have to have something similar, minus the exploding sonic crystals lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22

Originally posted by Retseh
When watching one of Geithner's speeches I can never quite tell if he's about to poop himself, or if he's just slightly insane.

Peppering your language with obscenities in a professional meeting leads me to conclude the latter.

did you hear his interview the other day I believe in meet the press? First he said they didnt have solutions about the debt because they didnt have enough information then in the next breath he said nationalized healthcare was the solution to the debt....insane is right.

The debt is so totally out of control that the only way out of this mess
is to get rid of ALL coins and cash. A cashless system would allow the
U.S. Government to harness the underground economy.
Everyone would have a Green Dot Visa Card instead of money.
The government could tax each and every transaction 5 cents.
That would save social security, medicare and everything else.

Good luck selling the above idea to the American people.
I can hear them already. What!!!! No way!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

Originally posted by Electro38
So it's all ok with everyone here if wallstreet crooks and bankers continue rapping America?

I have new found respect for Geithner.

Are you completely DENSE? Geithner wants the Fed to have MORE powers and NOT have to answer to the govt. (though they already do that). The Feds are just as bad, if not worse than the Wall St. crooks you're complaining about! They're the ones that create financial problems in the first place since THEY are the ones that print/control the money NOT wall st. Get your head out of your *** and stop drinking the Obama watermelon flavored Kool-aid

actually, I thought it was just all one big party!!! they must be getting drunk on all that "profit", they are starting to squabble like a bunch of drunks....
hey, maybe washington will start resembling So. Korea with their neat little outburst in their legislature....

but, well, having them all squabbling like this seems to be a rather bad sign, as far as our economy goes.....

kind of like they are thinking, okay, the public knows it was us that caused this disaster, umm....maybe we can just shift the blame over to our buddies over here!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

I deleted my post immediately after I posted it. Or I thought I did. Just in case anyone wonders later.

Anyway. I'm not about to lower myself to their level. I'm better than they are. If the time comes when I have to defend myself physically, then I will, but that time is not now.

If that makes me a "liberal with a Kumbaya attitude", as one poster said, then so be it. I'd rather go down knowing I never compromised my integrity, like these scum bags have, than knowing I became just like them.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
yea...but do you really want to give the fed more power?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinjiikari2839
One of my friends read a book about this medical condition where, in a persons eyes, one pupil was more dilated than the other or rests somewhere different than the other one. He looked at a picture of Timmy on wikipedia and said that he had it. So far I haven't heard about it in the MSM, probably because nobody has ever heard of it. It sounds like psicosis or something. Anyway, whats important is that, in the book, everyone who was diagnosed with the symptom was crazy. Like really really insane. It might be psychosis but I'll have to check.

Yes, but there are variations in nature...hetero, homo, bi, ...even asexual.

And certainly degrees of psychosis.

They say genius is only a short step to madness.

And I surely don't think Timmy any genius.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22

Originally posted by Kords21
Maybe he's just mad that he can't sell his house. I watched a video on that from the Daily show and that man has some weird tastes in decorating. I find it telling that bot he and Summers both said that taxes being raised on the middle class is being looked at and the Obama's press gang denounced that, maybe Obama is losing "control" of his administration? Seeing as how Geithner came from the NY Fed, I'm more inclined to believe that whatever he says goes, since he's in with the cartel.

Ya know that is exactly what I thought. Is he married? That place would be creepy to live in.

He can't sell his house because he won't reduce the price. The guy is asking what he paid at the top of the market back and even added the commission. It can't be worth more than $650K today.

How intelligent can this guy really be?

Unless he's eating DOMs [days on market] to get a short sale to close.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Someone should tell those guys that if they want this to end well for them, better than it did for the last two guys, they should just find new friends and accept the submissive position. It's the natural order of things and nothing to be ashamed of.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Well I have to side with the two that apparently are objecting ...
several things financially concern me greatly. mind you - if you hit
your self in the foot with a hammer - its gonna hurt. now if you exploit a legal wrinkle and force the industrial sectors one by one into bankruptcy ... sooner or later you will cease to produce, you would think de-regulation is a good thing... thats because you have been brainwashed. A Republic Regulates, it's the scales of commerce, The Law Keeper, what was called Justice, de-regulation has never worked. the crooks come in and leverage the joint into non-existance. one by one ... and before each looting ... is de-regulation.
so we have been sabatoged by ourselves ... but how do you get people to understand the madness ... its like we are being bled dry, slowly... and were really gushing 0000 somewhere, not in Florida for sure... but the numbers are screaming... massive inflation is coming --- the same fall the farmers didnot plant... the price was half of the price to plant... and the fields that are planted -- you will see a very high insurance payout... as these fields will be irragated and a malfunction... you know the drill.
The Federal Reserve is the buyer of US Treasuries... I want to know where the Federal Reserve Bank is going purchase all that food we are going to need this winter... or are they...?
We are going to have one humdinger of a Market Correction... keep your Eye on ( WFC ) ."Wells Fargo Bank". when you $21.99 ... I would say the odds are high that the correction began the week before... look at your charts for the FINGER... it looks like someone shooting you a bird on the SP500... it forms at the very top of the charts ... check it out so you can spot it... and if you look at the lows you will see a W... interesting huh...
and if you in a 401K ... I would think of retirement if you get me drift... this thing could take 30 years to get this high again... it all depends on how much pain Bernanke is gonna bestoy on the population.. its all rigged... you want more... you cant handle more...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'd imagine a meeting in the Obama administration goes something like, "okay lets hear the dissenting opinions to my proposed plans. Oh you say this is going to happen if we don't do this? Well that is too bad it doesn't fit in my vision." Then a bunch of arguing, and explaining the rational, and Obama still says nope we are going to do this anyway.

Obama seems to be the kind of guy that already has his mind made up on what he is going to do and he just holds meetings just because.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Instead of hollering, screaming, and stomping his feet on the ground like a kid in the toy isle when mom says "no," why doesn't Timothy start acting like an adult and professional. I hope we get to see his temper tantrum. I'm in the mood for some more comedy relief. That skit from the Jon Stewart show about his house was hilarious and some of the best writing I have seen on his show so far. No house flipping for little Timmy, oh boo hoo!

He is a clown and Fed goon robbing Peter to pay Paul. One would figure the President would have appointed some new blood as the Treasury Secretary but yet he appoints the Chair of the New York Federal Reserve? Isn't that kind of a conflict of interest since his former post is ground zero where this nightmare began? Nothing makes sense anymore. I digress, but I would love to see the video with his profanity laden tirade. Seeing a grown man jump up and down screaming like a child because they can't get their way is priceless. Hopefully, a guerrilla film maker captured that on video.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot thanks for the laugh, That Geithner Skit... u know he put his old house on the market for 1.63 million, crummy bathroom.. big... he bought it for 1.6 million and his house is not being lived in and he bought it a year or so ago. the daily show, source... Geithner -vs- Geithner... he is his own worse nightmare.... hilarious... muchos

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Well, I'm liberal too and I DON'T support Obama. But talking about beating the crap out of people as if that solves a problem is childish. You might just be talking out of your you-know-what but you drag the integrity of ATS down with you when you talk like that.

Yes, maybe we should continue "talking diplomacy" because we ALL know how WELL our "representatives" listen to us, right? After all, that's why we have the patriot act, how the bailouts passed, etc.

Violence is not fun (ok, maybe for me it is, because some people REALLY deserve it) but sometimes you have to stop talking, and start backing up your words with action. I've had to fight many a bully in high school, not because I wanted to, but because they didn't seem to understand the meaning of the word "Don't do that, it's hurting/insulting me" So since that didn't work, and going to the teacher didn't work, the ONLY thing they understood was when I shoved my foot up their collective a**es and understood I was NOT going to take their c**p anymore. They understood that I MEANT it when I said I wanted them to stop and they did, and later even apologized for it.

Many of you liberal whine-bags will never understand that because you're too chicken s**t to back up your words with action and conviction.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

EXACTLY! Many americans right now have lulled themselves into this state of peaceful "kumbaya" garbage that many no longer have the cojones to stand up for themselves anymore. They've been brainwashed in school into believing "violence should NEVER be used to solve any problems" and yet the forget about the lessons in history where violence (as a last resort) HAD to be used. Kids are no longer allowed to defend themselves from bullies or they risk expulsion, parents aren't being allowed to discipline their misbehaved child, lest they risk some govt. child protective service man to come and take their child away. In essence, we're raising a nation filled with p***es who would sooner talk, cry and whine, instead of getting up and putting up their fists to defend themselves.

Another problem we have? Is that a lot of idiots (even the Obama lovers here on ATS) have mistakenly put these politicians in a high pillar, thinking they are "untouchable" or that they are gods, and NO ONE should dare talk trash about them, or try to do something to them. Well I am here to tell you to GROW UP! They are NOT "untouchable" and they certainly are NOT gods, especially not Obama. They are men, like you and me, and worse than that, they are CORRUPT men. Why in the world would you want to put the trust of your future and your children's future in the hands of crooks?

I say we call for a NATIONWIDE Tarring and Feathering of EVERY SINGLE politician that is behind Obama's failed policies, and to show that I'm fair, do the same for all those politicians who agreed to Bush's Patriot Act as well. Make an example out of them. Beat them down from that pillar, humiliate them in front of the whole world so everyone can see that we WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! And if any of you liberal hippies come knocking and complaining about our actions, then let us shout back "YES WE CAN!" as we continue parading these scumbags.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

lol Question I must admit I feel violent urges everytime I see that little puke Tiny Tim smugly deliver a smug little speach in his snarky little tone, knowing hes been instrumental in this banker takeover! POW! Right in the kisser!

Im sorry if this offends anyone sensibilities but if I caught someone keying my truck theyd be in for a sh*tkicking, I wonder why more of you arent more outraged and bubbling with virtuous anger after being robbed of 24Trillion! Violence of course sucks and should only be used in last resort but I have to boggle at the lack of fighting spirit in many of you, myself likely included!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Neo_Serf]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
did anyone notice his eye brows in this pic? Kind of looks like he passed out on the couch and his frat buddes did a little shaving.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Your last paragraph is full of holes.

We have broken out of bear flag after bear flag and we are "stepping" like nasdaq 2003

Show me some technical evidence of this falling apart when the 50 EMA crosses the 200 EMA VERY SOON in the DOW AND SP500

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
reply to post by stander

Well I have to side with the two that apparently are objecting ...
several things financially concern me greatly. mind you - if you hit
your self in the foot with a hammer - its gonna hurt. now if you exploit a legal wrinkle and force the industrial sectors one by one into bankruptcy ... sooner or later you will cease to produce, you would think de-regulation is a good thing... thats because you have been brainwashed. A Republic Regulates, it's the scales of commerce, The Law Keeper, what was called Justice, de-regulation has never worked. the crooks come in and leverage the joint into non-existance. one by one ... and before each looting ... is de-regulation.
so we have been sabatoged by ourselves ... but how do you get people to understand the madness ... its like we are being bled dry, slowly... and were really gushing 0000 somewhere, not in Florida for sure... but the numbers are screaming... massive inflation is coming --- the same fall the farmers didnot plant... the price was half of the price to plant... and the fields that are planted -- you will see a very high insurance payout... as these fields will be irragated and a malfunction... you know the drill.
The Federal Reserve is the buyer of US Treasuries... I want to know where the Federal Reserve Bank is going purchase all that food we are going to need this winter... or are they...?
We are going to have one humdinger of a Market Correction... keep your Eye on ( WFC ) ."Wells Fargo Bank". when you $21.99 ... I would say the odds are high that the correction began the week before... look at your charts for the FINGER... it looks like someone shooting you a bird on the SP500... it forms at the very top of the charts ... check it out so you can spot it... and if you look at the lows you will see a W... interesting huh...
and if you in a 401K ... I would think of retirement if you get me drift... this thing could take 30 years to get this high again... it all depends on how much pain Bernanke is gonna bestoy on the population.. its all rigged... you want more... you cant handle more...

Well said. Part of this awakening experience is to realize you have been brainwashed through out your life and to ignore that fact is going to have grave consequences. You must understand our culture has been brainwashed through the schools and universities. Instead of saying that person is successsful becuause he works hard, a liberal says that person is successful because he is lucky and thats not fair. I should have we he has. The fact is the liberals have been brainwashed into supporting a communist agenda yet they continue to support their own and fiercefully. (same thing happened with conservatives and Bush) I don't think one so called liberal on this site would call him self a commi marxist but at the same time he supports those views and doesn't even realize it. Is it just me or are conservatives the only ones that really are understanding and learning whats going on? Could it be because we are more individualist where a liberal is more aligned with a group? The poor, the blacks, the hispanics, the needy, ect.. I guess we will see what happens in 10 years or sooner.

I have learned so much in the last two years it is unreal. If I can give any advice it would be turn off your damn TV and start reading various view points. I can not find the exact facts but did you know that something like 90% of conservatives read both conservative and liberal sites with the same number of liberals only read their far left wing sites they never read an alt view point. I thought that was pretty interesting.

Also fox news averages about 5 million viewers for the popular shows, CNN around 1.5 million views, MSNBC around 570,000 views while talk radio brings in a wapping 20 million listeners for Rush, 8 million or so for Hannity and another 7-10 million for mark levin? Trust me, I don't support fox news either.

You know why that is? Because talk radio gives people a voice to express their ideas and concerns. The only thing TV expresses is an outlined script of talking points handed down by the handlers of the associated press.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join