It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geithner Loses Control Over Himself -- The End Is Near

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

According to the newspaper, Friday's roughly hour-long meeting was unusual because of Geithner's repeated obscenities and his aggressive posture toward regulators generally deemed independent of the White House.

www.cnbc.com...

Frustration reigns at the Treasury and at the White House as well. Most of the instruments of the financial terror that brought the economy to its knees -- the tools used by some bankers to enrich themselves at all cost -- are still in place and may prove to be the hammer used to drive the last nail to the coffin, which houses the remnants of the US position in the world.

The MSM can't dig out the secret desperation the White House is in. That's why Geithner lost control: the ship is sinking.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by stander]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Maybe he's just mad that he can't sell his house. I watched a video on that from the Daily show and that man has some weird tastes in decorating. I find it telling that bot he and Summers both said that taxes being raised on the middle class is being looked at and the Obama's press gang denounced that, maybe Obama is losing "control" of his administration? Seeing as how Geithner came from the NY Fed, I'm more inclined to believe that whatever he says goes, since he's in with the cartel.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander

The MSM can't dig out the secret desperation the White House is in. That's why Geithner lost control: the ship is sinking.

Ship...sinking? Care to elaborate?

I woud pay money to see this! Not a lot of money, fiat money, but still, I might pay...say...
98 cents to see him lose his cool.

Frankly speaking, I wouldl like to see him deal with a town hall gone wild.

S&F!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by burntheships]

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Screw Turbo Tax Timmy Geithner. He screwed us, and he deserves the lack of respect.

I'm glad Financial houses are thinking twice about following the White House into the economic abyss. Stupid plans, stupid vision, stupid leadership. It's been obvious from the beginning, many of us recognized the whole pack of dogs was unqualified and delusional.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It keeps piling up.

Starred and flagged dude.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Just for kicks, here's that story the daily show aired on his house:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think this pure WWF - the tough talk is all crap, all these guys have their hand in the till - they are going to play ball.

This is purely to create a good cop bad cop scenario, where Obama is the good cop - selling the idea of the Fed being in total control of everything is a good idea.

What a load of hooey.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
Screw Turbo Tax Timmy Geithner. He screwed us, and he deserves the lack of respect.

I'm glad Financial houses are thinking twice about following the White House into the economic abyss. Stupid plans, stupid vision, stupid leadership. It's been obvious from the beginning, many of us recognized the whole pack of dogs was unqualified and delusional.

The "financial houses" play you like piccolo. It won't take long and you will petition the pope to elevate the AIG execs into the sainthood.

Your Holiness . . .

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21
Maybe he's just mad that he can't sell his house. I watched a video on that from the Daily show and that man has some weird tastes in decorating.

No, it's not weird taste; it's practical in the anticipation. There are other houses like that:
www.content.good.is...

The problem with Geithner's house is its location. That's why he wants to sell it -- it's in the USA and there are no walls thick enough . . .

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

That was an absolutely awesome video. Probably one of the best skits I've scene on the daily show in a long while. What a complete baffoon thanks for bringing that to light.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21
Just for kicks, here's that story the daily show aired on his house:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Geithner is a freaky little power-hungry man, isn't he?
Excellent post Kords. Lotsa fun watching.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You could not pay me enough to assume Geithner's role as Chief Patsy for a failing administration. His behavior is a clear sign that he is nervous and is losing control of his situation. The puppet strings are getting tighter by the day.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
He says this shouldnt be a battle over "protecting turf" meanwhile Geither is pushing to give the FED MORE POWERS in this overhaul just like the good little FED shill he is. This is is all about bills like HR1207 and nothing more. He is getting frustrated that it is gaining steam and wants to hurry and throw the FED the power of the world before the likes of HR1207 comes to a head.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
One of my friends read a book about this medical condition where, in a persons eyes, one pupil was more dilated than the other or rests somewhere different than the other one. He looked at a picture of Timmy on wikipedia and said that he had it. So far I haven't heard about it in the MSM, probably because nobody has ever heard of it. It sounds like psicosis or something. Anyway, whats important is that, in the book, everyone who was diagnosed with the symptom was crazy. Like really really insane. It might be psychosis but I'll have to check.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why can't Obama be his own man and expose the criminal banking network. That is how he would gain major approval even with his enemies.

I think we have all had enough lies and manipulation of the fed and wall street. The whole world knows whats going on. Wall street sold faulty loan packages to the world on un worthy credit customers by the boat load. I could not wrap my head around McDonalds workers driving brand new tahoes....What the hell, I bust my ass for a ford escape which is a nice little SUV, I am glad I am somewhat financially responsible. The world got taken but who's fault was that. The fed and wall street, correct? And now they want the American people to pay off the world and the bankers while they laugh at us and turn our country into a 3rd world sess pit with no manufacturing or industry jobs.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by epete22]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So it's all ok with everyone here if wallstreet crooks and bankers continue rapping America?

I have new found respect for Geithner.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Does truth win out?

I do not believe Geithner, or any one in the Obama cabal, but fractures in the structure are interesting.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I hope somenody comes up to him in person and beats the living snot out of him! For that matter, I hope somebody does the same to this ENTIRE administration. Yes, Hillary included. I'm not keen on someone beating up women, but Hillary doesn't count since she's too man-ish in the first place. Probably more so than her husband.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
So it's all ok with everyone here if wallstreet crooks and bankers continue rapping America?

I don't know what you are reading, but there is NOTHING in any of the previous post that supports Wall Street and/or bankers. Where does anyone say it's okay?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Are you completely DENSE? Geithner wants the Fed to have MORE powers and NOT have to answer to the govt. (though they already do that). The Feds are just as bad, if not worse than the Wall St. crooks you're complaining about! They're the ones that create financial problems in the first place since THEY are the ones that print/control the money NOT wall st. Get your head out of your *** and stop drinking the Obama watermelon flavored Kool-aid

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join