It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Seize Sanitizer Made by Utah Company

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

U.S. Marshals Seize Sanitizer Made by Utah Company

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON — Officers with the U.S. Marshals Service have seized all skin sanitizers and skin protectants, including ingredients and components, at Clarcon Biological Chemistry Laboratory's facility in Roy, Utah.

The FDA also warned the public Saturday not to use any Clarcon products because they contain harmful bacteria and are promoted as antimicrobial agents that claim to treat open wounds, damaged skin, and protect against various infectious diseases.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.weartv.com
www.google.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 C
Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Interesting what might develop of this. I wonder if this is merely an accident, or something more sinister. I remember when Baxter "accidentally" shipped Humanized Avian Flu Viruses disguised as a vaccine, which could have potentially caused a pandemic which they would profit from by selling more vaccines. Could this company have purposely tried to cause a bacterial outbreak to profit from?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

I really don't know. Are they owned or partially made by a foreign country such as China?

There's many products I don't trust and I often read where they're made before I buy them. I much prefer brand names to generics etc. But even then, I look for where it's made. I also stay away from sea food farm raised producst like shrimp and fish. I think they feed these soylent green

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I live 10 minutes from there.

Interesting. Same story on the local news sites.

I'll add anything that comes up.

-thanks for the notification. . . -

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

they contain harmful bacteria and are promoted as antimicrobial agents that claim to treat open wounds, damaged skin, and protect against various infectious diseases.

Suppose the beneficial claims about the bacteria are true, and the FDA just said it was harmful because it hurt the bottom line of too many larger drugco's.

Imagine a skin cream or ointment that helps to keep large, open wounds clean. Say good-bye to the practicality of any oral/iv antibiotic(s) that would have been used to treat this wound previously. Repair skin? Goodbye mulitibillion dollar skin care industry. Protect from infectious diseases? Wow. Billions of research for a cure dollars would disappear.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I wonder who the owners of this company voted for in the last election. Mormons in general seem to be a thorn in the side of colectivists/conformists. This is economic warfare.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mormons are probably the best-prepared for large scale disaster of any society in the world.

Small towns in Utah have many cottage industries that that make and store long-term foods and other survival products.

From my understanding it is a moral/ethical imperative for Mormons to plan for disaster survival. At the very least they have some great survival books.

I don't know one way or another about the skin sanitizer but it seems like the FDA would be the ones enforcing it and not the US Marshals.

(sarcasm)

Thank you government for saving the people from this horrific crime!! Since poverty, health insurance, employment and all wars have been fixed it's nice to see our law enforcement resources put to good use.

(/sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Owned by non LDS members (not mormon).

Just talk right now that they didn't contribute to Obama, that they have had contamination issues in the past. . .

No new real news.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by gatorboi117

Is Rumsfeld tied to this company in any way? You know, I would like to know everything about that dude. What businesses does he have stock in, who are his friends, what does he do and where does he go in his freetime. Same thing for Bush Sr. Those 2 men are still in the mix and will be a part of the breakdown of America, IMHO.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join