It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Nice job and great find! Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.

You certainly tied up that loose end. Hat tip to MissyWorld for link to OT's blog.
(Might not have been her intent though.)

I suspect Lawyer Lady gonna have some 'splaining to do.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Do we really believe that someone could become pres. of the USA without a real, valid and confirmed birth cert?

With all of his enemies, opponents, no one has challenged the authenticity of his birth cert, I mean no one besides the people who frequent conspiracy theory websites, and very questionable characters like Taitz, Keyes, Dobbs, etc.

So, if you have something real, present it in court and let justice be done. Currently we're too busy arguing details of a fake document. I'm starting to think we should all get out a little more often.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Orly has 0 credibility at this point. Anything she claims I take with a very large grain of salt. This after she lied about the hackers thing. If you're leading person in such an crusade you should know better than to lie to intelligent public.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

This message is to MissyWorld / Missy:
I don't know how much you already know so I'm just going to treat the topic as if you are totally unaware...No offense intended!!!

The person, "Koyaan", that you inquired about is a disinformation artist that trolls conservative blogs and spews pro Obama rhetoric....He mainly focuses on blogs that aware of Obama's ineligibility to hold office.

His actual name is believed to be Steve Ellis.
Here: www.scroogle.org...

"I forgot to mention his cohorts. One is someone who goes by the name of Koyaan (actually Steve Ellis in real life). It is on this blog, and on hackerfactor.com, that the other pair of Obama COLB conspirators also hang out, Mr. John Q. (alias John Que) and RayAus."

Here: www.freerepublic.com...
And here: koyaan.wordpress.com...

He trolled and spammed a small obscure blog where I like to hang out, because we all knew that Obama was not a "natural born citizen"....We are all highly informed on the subject matter and he knew it and is why he began his disinfo campaign on us...It almost seemed as if he was getting paid to do it.

He admitted to us that he had been banned from Free Republic under several screen names....He was a disruptive and rude person and got banned from us too.

His claim to fame was that he was the debunker of Ron Polarik's research, in regards to the forged COLB that Obama put up on his web site....He actually never debunked a thing and Ron Polarik used his research to mop up the floor with Koyaan....He became Polarik's stalker.

Koyaan claimed to be something of an expert in electronic digital imaging...Remember this statement as I continue on further.

A few days ago, Orly Taitz announced, on her web site, that she had evidence of a possible Kenyan birth certificate (KBC) for Obama...She posted the image of it on her web site....In less than 24 hours "Koyaan" claimed to have found a genuine South Australian birth certificate (SABC) online that was used as a template to forge the KBC that Orly had posted on her web site.

Here: www.politijab.com...

Wow, that was an amazing find...I wonder how he got so lucky, as to make such a great discovery.....Would you like to know?

Here is how; It was just a simple Google Image Search...Hmmm....Are you ready for this?....The search brought up over 3 MILLION small and unreadable thumbnails and he just happened to recognize one of the faint images out of the 3 MILLION as a BC that looked strikingly familiar....Now that the KBC and the SABC have went viral on the Internet it should pop right up on an image search....Koyaan did his search before the existence of a SABC was even known and Orly's image of the KBC hadn't went viral yet....Would you likr to give it a try?...Good luck!!!

Go ahead, here is the link: images.google.com...

To me, the image search story is BS...I suspect that the one who "found" the thumbnail linking to the Bomford Genealogy site is the one that altered it in order to make it look similar to the KBC and left it there for the big"Ah Ha!" moment.

There are also now rumors that Hanen of, The Awakening w/ Hanen & Arlen," on The Sentinel Radio Network, is claiming to be the one who made the miraculous find.

So, either Koyaan is 1) lying and trying to take credit for someone else's find or 2) he found the smoking gun or 3) he used his so called expert knowledge in digital imaging and planted / left an altered document in place.

Note: The Bomford web site can no longer be accessed.
www.bomford.net...

www.bomford.net...

Very convenient!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

After learning that there isn't currently a requirement for any presidential candidate to prove eligibility or routine background checks run on elected officials, I don't find it too far outside the realm of what is possible. Doesn't necessarily mean that Obama became president without being natural born, but it is possible for someone to do so since it's not checked at all.

The picture we've been looking at has been submitted to a court for authentication, so I'm not sure what exactly it is you're complaining about when you say to present any evidence in court. That's what several have been attempting to do for almost a year now, but the courts keep saying no one has standing.

reply to post by PsykoOps

Taitz didn't claim it was 100% without a doubt real that I know of, so I don't see how her credibility has been shot. She submitted it to the court and requested authentication. I would think that would give her more credibility, or at the least keep it level, since she wants it authenticated and isn't just assuming it's real.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenTroy

Your google images link is missing the " from the beginning. Also I'm not sure what you mean by small thumbnails, mine are quite big. Maybe it's the monitor I have (1280x960). Looking trough those images would be quite easy especially if I'd put the 'kenyan BC' on my secondary monitor for side by side comparison.

[edit on 5/8/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

So, either Koyaan is 1) lying and trying to take credit for someone else's find or 2) he found the smoking gun or 3) he used his so called expert knowledge in digital imaging and planted / left an altered document in place.

Note: The Bomford web site can no longer be accessed.

Excellent post...although I am still not clear how Koyann found the similar looking Aussie certificate which he then supposedly manipulated unless there was collusion with the site owner...or someone just happened to know that particular certificate was in that obscure site...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There is a U2U function on here, but thanks for sharing.

Koyaan is my new idol. Anyone who fights blatant bigotry and racism is my kinda guy.

He offers a couple of key ingredients conspicuously absent from the birther movement, namely intellect and talent.

As he is not here to defend himself (normal birther tactic), I'll gladly step up.

BTW, I believe it is frowned upon to provide personal data on others. A little T&C thang.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Taitz didn't claim it was 100% without a doubt real that I know of, so I don't see how her credibility has been shot. She submitted it to the court and requested authentication. I would think that would give her more credibility, or at the least keep it level, since she wants it authenticated and isn't just assuming it's real.

That's not what I meant. I meant how she lied about her site being hacked and how she reuploaded the original. That's proven a lie by 2 things, the exif data shows that the file she claims was on the site before hacking was edited 2009-08-04 03:29:01. Also it would be impossible for hackers to take that picture from her site, then increase the level of detail in the image. The 'hacked' version has far less jpeg artifacts and the detail is much greater than in the original.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
[edit on 5-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Is this a "real" "fake" document?

Perhaps an old forgery meant/made for another purpose and never meant to brought out again once it was used the first time, but someone found it?

On a side note, does anyone feel just a little suspicious of the Clinton NK trip? The timing seems a little convenient, media deflection attempt? Draw attention away from Obama for a bit and put the dem hero smiley clinton on the front page again to make every one feel good?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Wouldn't the compression of uploading it from a desktop to the internet cause the exif data to change? I'm being serious, I'm a complete novice when it comes to this stuff. I literally have to take everyone else's word for it when it comes to artifacts and stuff like that in images.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Too late, damage done. It's like asking, "Do you still beat your wife?"

. . . denial never entirely offsets the damage done as doubt can be cast by repeated reference to the forgery and to its contents.

Source:www.encyclopedia.com...

She is culpable in my book.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Not really. She didn't make the claim, so she's not liable. People who jumped the gun and automatically believed it's the real deal without waiting for authentication are to blame if anyone is.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

If that's true why didn't Obama go in and get the juice from doing such a thing (Bill stole a lot of Obama's thunder in the headlines doing this) and why would North Korea cooperate so readily?

You also gotta remember this whole thing is only an issue to maybe 5-10% of the country so why blow an ace card like North Korea on something this small and trivial.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Nope, I have never seen software that would do that. I guess there could be some, but then they would leave a tag in the image which would name the software.

[Edit] Here's the Exif of the claimed 'original':
[Image]
Orientation = top/left
X Resolution = 72
Y Resolution = 72
Resolution Unit = inch
Software = Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Date Time = 2009-08-04 03:29:01
Exif IFD Pointer = Offset: 156

[Camera]
Color Space = Uncalibrated
Exif Image Width = 989
Exif Image Height = 914

[Thumbnail Info]
Compression = JPEG Compressed (Thumbnail)
X Resolution = 72
Y Resolution = 72
Resolution Unit = inch
JPEG Interchange Format = Offset: 294
JPEG Interchange Format Length = Length: 4115

[Thumbnail]
Thumbnail = 128 x 118

[edit on 5/8/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

How is that a sensible comment? Far from me to expect one though. For someone who has only just bothered to even look at her site and see what she is saying whilst previously besmirching, that's a bit rich.
She has to deny nothing. She is asking the courts to assess the relevance and authenticity of something which looks likely to be real.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ok, thanks. I've learned something new two days in a row now.

As for the data you posted, would it have that date on it if she had to scan a new copy before reposting? If that's a possibility, then I wouldn't think the date alone would make the reposted version suspect.

Just trying to figure this stuff out.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

And this is where your theory falls apart, because the Australian Birth Certificate has been on line since 2006.

If that were the case it was faked in 2006 then. Maybe they were psychic.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

If that's true why didn't Obama go in and get the juice from doing such a thing (Bill stole a lot of Obama's thunder in the headlines doing this)

That was partially my point. To draw attention away from Obama. Sending Obama in would be counter productive.

I don't know the answer or why this situation occurred. It just seems a little scripted or just not quite right some how. It all just seemed to go so perfectly, like a chapter in a novel. The claim is that this was some humanitarian trip, but it has politics written all over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join