It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

so here's my outrageous suggestion: maybe the big secret they must hide is that stanley is not the mother of baby barack at all. maybe she and her parents agreed to adopt this newborn infant who was the offspring of two entirely different parents who were well known and powerful and could not be known to have had a baby together, but who watched over and educated him throughout his life. Possibility?

Nah, it's the father who is the issue. I believe we should all be looking very carefully at the father. I don't believe it's who they say.

BTW, anyone find it odd that the absolute only photo of Obama's mother and his (alleged) father is one taken in an airport? Not only that, but their posture is very telling as well. They're posing like they do not know one another.

Okay, so let's decipher the photo for a minute:

Background is very clearly an airport. Why would the photo be taken at an airport? Was this taken whilst someone was coming, or going? Whether coming, or going, wouldn't there be more expression in the faces? Was the day seriously that 'uneventful'? Hmmm.

What airport is it?

I think we need to be focusing on the 'baby-daddy' side of all of this.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As evidenced by the last few posts, and since this thread is deviating a bit:

What I am beginning to find so highly ironic is that the Anti Obama "birthers" seems to be the same crowd as the Anti-Obama "Right to Lifers."

Now all of a sudden they are more concerned about WHERE a child is born than WHEN.

The ultimate paradox.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
Okay so this is a conspiracy website. Just to stir the pot a bit

What are the odds?

Clinton Leaves for Seven-Nation Africa Visit

U.S Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to leave Washington Monday on a seven-nation Africa visit. The five day trip will take her to Kenya, South Africa, Angola, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nigeria, Liberia, and Cape Verde

Hillary Clinton is also scheduled to meet Somalia's President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed in Kenya's capital, Nairobi.

Wow... a Secretary of State visiting other countries.... Yep, gotta be a conspiracy.... scary, ooooooooo.....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Nah, it's the father who is the issue. I believe we should all be looking very carefully at the father. I don't believe it's who they say.

BTW, anyone find it odd that the absolute only photo of Obama's mother and his (alleged) father is one taken in an airport? Not only that, but their posture is very telling as well. They're posing like they do not know one another.

Background is very clearly an airport. Why would the photo be taken at an airport? Was this taken whilst someone was coming, or going? Whether coming, or going, wouldn't there be more expression in the faces? Was the day seriously that 'uneventful'? Hmmm.

What airport is it?

I don't understand why his father would make any difference. He could just say that was the person he was told was his father as a child.

Do we think his real father might be someone who may be an embarrassment?

Why would that be a big deal?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I agree,my gut is telling me that something is wrong about this and it's not the father or where he was born.well maybe where he was born.Look all he has to do to stop all this is show us his birth certificate,I have mine how many of you non Birthers have yours?I have to show my my birth cert. from time to time, hasn't he? Is there any record of him ever showing it ?Did he go through life and get to where he is,never having to show it?what could be that big a deal?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

I agree,my gut is telling me that something is wrong about this and it's not the father or where he was born.well maybe where he was born.Look all he has to do to stop all this is show us his birth certificate,I have mine how many of you non Birthers have yours?I have to show my my birth cert. from time to time, hasn't he? Is there any record of him ever showing it ?Did he go through life and get to where he is,never having to show it?what could be that big a deal?

I don't think he went through his whole life, college, work as a lawyer, marriage, the qualification process to run for president of the USA, without having a real birth certificate.

How does his father have any significance? You're saying that the man he claims to be his father is perhaps not?

Who cares if he's not? How does that change anything?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No I think I agree with you, the actual father weather it be obama,Soetoro,marshall whoever it is, that doesn't matter .
edit; officialy

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Id McCain, and the Repub party, Cheney, Rove couldn't uncover anything do we really believe it will be uncovered on the internet, or by way of some looney lawyer?

That lady Orly Taitz can't even stay focused on a question posed to her. She seemed really scatter brained, neurotic, maybe even clinically paranoid.

That really didn't help Keyes. I thought Keyes was a really smart guy. Why did he chose Taitz? And why is he doing this without any real proof, concrete proof beforehand?

That's not smart. Maybe he's desperate.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

who? keyes? desperate for what?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've read on other sites that Kenya doesn't/didn't use shillings and pence, And therefore the price on the BC makes it a fake.?

However would this not be the same for the Bomford BC.......What currency does/did South Aus use ?

Anyone

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
I've read on other sites that Kenya doesn't/didn't use shillings and pence, And therefore the price on the BC makes it a fake.?

However would this not be the same for the Bomford BC.......What currency does/did South Aus use ?

Anyone

I thought we determined it was fake?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Which Kenyan/Bomford or both ?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

No I think I agree with you, the actual father weather it be obama,Soetoro,marshall whoever it is, that doesn't matter .
edit; officialy

I agree. So why is it being discussed here? Are we resorting to character assassination now?

A few of my posts were deleted by a mod here yesterday for what he thought was speaking off topic. Although it was really because I had suggested that there may be a racial element to this whole movement. They go crazy when I suggest that that might be a possibility. I was told there is no possibility of that, at all. So, I learned a few things.

And then I got those little warning buttons now by my avatar.

Shouldn't this be a new thread? "Obama's Daddy? Who is it really?"

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What airport is it?

I remember seeing somewhere that it was supposed to be the airport in hawaii. that he came to town for only one day and went to barack's school to see him.

barack sr was deeply involved in political stuff in kenya, as were some other people well known to us, though i can't remember who they are at the moment. maybe one of those guys, a friend of sr, was baby daddy. or of course frank marshall davis. though the one jr looks most like is malcolm X. if he were the father there would certainly be no problem with eligibility so why continue to hide it? yes people would be shocked but so what. nothing would change the election result. that really is my only problem with the malcolm x scenario, particularly because if i recall (my reading) he was in seattle for a time while stanley was attending school there. though that was after barack was born. unless he was in hawaii for awhile or she visited seattle the year before (would that have been when she was in high school?) to see if she wanted to go to school there.

i still find it strange that stanley apparently never lived with purported husband barack sr.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Is the missing page the BC according to this?

The missing page, 11, should be chronologically-numbered as all other pages were in the original docket file, by the court clerk at the time. Starting at page 8, Exhibit A is placed where it would have occurred by date in the paperwork (and appeared on microfiche), even denoting an erased, yet barely-readable "8" on both pages of the returned notification sent to Obama SR. The missing page, numbered as page 11, would likely be a page that would have been admitted to the divorce file sometime in mid- to late-February 1964 – almost as if it were an undocumented “Exhibit B”.

www.aipnews.com...

At this time, both Birth Certificates from Kenya and Hawaii lack a publicly-exhibited, independently-verifiable chain of evidence – and chain of custody. As such, the Obama Kenyan birth certificate is as strong and believable a document as the Hawaiian “Certification of Live Birth”. However, Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate possesses something the Certification does not – plausibility, based upon independent prima facie facts – the 1964 Obama divorce decree.

After reading ten thousand post on many different forums and hearing arguments from both sides, this is a pretty good summation.

Now we wait.

[edit on 123131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

Not at all.. the last quote, which attempts to place the Kenyan BC on par with the Hawaii BC is complete BUNK. Hawaii has repeatedly stated that his certificate is valid.

There has been no such official corroboration from Kenya or any other authority.

STOP SPREADING LIES.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
reply to post by JacKatMtn

When I tried to go to that website, I got a big red screen telling me it was an attack site.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hawaii has repeatedly stated that his certificate is valid.

Apparently his half sister Maya too has an Hawaiian BC..............Despite being born in Jakarta.

Everything i have read just brings more questions about Obama, Which for me has turned a passing interest into a compelling read........Can't wait to see the outcome, It will either be a world rocking revelation or a damp squib.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

so here's my outrageous suggestion: maybe the big secret they must hide is that stanley is not the mother of baby barack at all. maybe she and her parents agreed to adopt this newborn infant who was the offspring of two entirely different parents who were well known and powerful and could not be known to have had a baby together, but who watched over and educated him throughout his life. Possibility?

What airport is it?

I got into a similar debate in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is definitely more to the story. I honestly think it could be a father and credibility issue. Obama is merely trying to keep up appearances.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

you're not alone in that reaction. i've been interested in this issue since i first heard about it last september. the blogosphere had stuff but most people dismissed it. instead of going away, interest has built. huge problems with the hawaiian COLB are dismissed and people believe in it but not only cry forgery at this new kenyan discovery but they are rapidly turning orly taitz into the new sarah palin. positively ridiculing her to discredit anything she says. it's like a big snowball rolling down the snowy hill, gaining bulk all the time. it's not going to go away until some real information comes out and is validated somehow.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Are people trying to say that back in 1961 some gov. official in Hawaii issued a real birth cert to Obama's parents out of error?

If that's the case then forget it. Nothing anyone could do about that. The people involved are dead, the parents. Has anyone contacted the officials who issued the birth cert? Maybe they can help us out with this.

He has a real birth cert from Hawaii. Whether that was issued in error or not will probably never be known.

Or are people saying his BC was forged recently so that he could run for pres?

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join