It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hey Redwood, I vaguely know about Reiki or what happens when I ask for some light but...I want some light! I live in east coast North America

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vegno
Hey Redwood, I vaguely know about Reiki or what happens when I ask for some light but...I want some light! I live in east coast North America

Hello Vegno!!!

Thank You for Blessing this thread with YOUR Light!!! Nice!

Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to You now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hey Redwood.

My name is Peter, and I am really interested in getting attuned for reiki 1.
I have done quite a bit of research on reiki and other energetic healing practices, and feel like the time has come to get some help from someone who really knows what they're doing. I actually feel like I have gained a lot energetically just by reading this thread...light seems to flow through me in a slightly different way. I don't know whether this makes sense.

I don't know when you do attunements but my schedule is flexible. Does sometime next weekend work for you?

Thanks in advance!

Peter.

ps. I'm going to try to send some good vibes with this post, let me know if it works!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by penkala
Hey Redwood.

My name is Peter, and I am really interested in getting attuned for reiki 1.
I have done quite a bit of research on reiki and other energetic healing practices, and feel like the time has come to get some help from someone who really knows what they're doing. I actually feel like I have gained a lot energetically just by reading this thread...light seems to flow through me in a slightly different way. I don't know whether this makes sense.

I don't know when you do attunements but my schedule is flexible. Does sometime next weekend work for you?

Thanks in advance!

Peter.

ps. I'm going to try to send some good vibes with this post, let me know if it works!

Good Evening from the Humboldt County Redwoods, Peter!

Yes! Great Vibes!

Everything You need schedulewise You will find here. I look forward to sending You an Attunement, my Dear One!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Congratulations, A Twist Of Reality,
another bright star is born, sharing out this universal Love. :-)

I also want to compliment all the other new sparkeling stars, born in this thread!
Together we are one magnificent light! :-)

Namaste
Kosmonautin

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi Kosmonautin,

Thank you! I believe that we can make the world a better place even if it is by helping one soul at a time.

I am looking forward to my journey. So far it has been great!

Namaste

aTwistofReality

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Thank you for your kind words and loving energy. I actually became very relaxed (for the first time in quite a while)... loved it!

It has been enjoyable going over the info at your site, practicing with the self-healing videos, and reading through Peggy's site along with her Reiki One Manual. Lots of great newbie info for starting 'intention activated' fun to heal self and others. (I even wrote out The Reiki Principles of Mikao Usui to read every day... good stuff).

Through this thread and all the materials I have gone over, I have felt an increasing calmness, warmth, and contentment. This is a great experience for anyone open to accepting it. I've realized having doubts at first is ok, because even if this all should simply be a "placebo effect" experience.... then I will take a loving placebo in place of a stress-filled life ANY day!

Erik, please count me in for your next 1st degree Reiki attunement if you will. (Monday at 3 pm west coast) I have your 'prep steps' ready, and I'm looking forward to actively participating, practicing, and growing!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hello again Erik.
I've been very busy as of late, but I finally did some research on Reiki. I will tune in on monday for an attunement. I'm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Thanks Mate.

You are loved more than you could ever know.

Peace be with you in the light of everlasting love.

Andrew.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Gweedy]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello Misfit and Gweedy!!

Thank YOU both sooo much for the kindnesses. I have You both down for Reiki I Attunements tomorrow at 3pm PST. Remember to follow the preparation that I outlined to increase the maximum receptivity.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Good Morning to You Each and All!

Sorry I haven't been active on this thread for a couple of days. I needed to get away from the old 'puter and spend time with my Daughters. I am now online and available for Any that may need my services until about 2 pm PST.

There are some new Channels of Loving Light to announce and I will get to that right after this post! Exciting!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gweedy
Hello again Erik.
I've been very busy as of late, but I finally did some research on Reiki. I will tune in on monday for an attunement. I'm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Thanks Mate.

Andrew.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Gweedy]

Congratulations, Gweedy!!

You are now and brand new Loving Deliverer of Healing Light!! Wow!!

Thank You soooo much for this wonderfully selfless thing You have done for Us!

I Love YOU more than YOU can know!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy

Thank you for your kind words and loving energy. I actually became very relaxed (for the first time in quite a while)... loved it!

It has been enjoyable going over the info at your site, practicing with the self-healing videos, and reading through Peggy's site along with her Reiki One Manual. Lots of great newbie info for starting 'intention activated' fun to heal self and others. (I even wrote out The Reiki Principles of Mikao Usui to read every day... good stuff).

Through this thread and all the materials I have gone over, I have felt an increasing calmness, warmth, and contentment. This is a great experience for anyone open to accepting it. I've realized having doubts at first is ok, because even if this all should simply be a "placebo effect" experience.... then I will take a loving placebo in place of a stress-filled life ANY day!

Erik, please count me in for your next 1st degree Reiki attunement if you will. (Monday at 3 pm west coast) I have your 'prep steps' ready, and I'm looking forward to actively participating, practicing, and growing!

Welcome to the family of Healers, You One'derful Reiki I, You!!

YOU are AMAZING!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thank you so much Erik.
I felt...uplifted yesterday.
I just need to keep reminding myself that this energy can never be lost, even if I am down.
It surges through me, I can feel it, but I need to practice and be patient with it and myself to feel the full blaze of love/light energy.
The light within me honors the light within you...Namaste.

Andrew.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gweedy

Thank you so much Erik.
I felt...uplifted yesterday.
I just need to keep reminding myself that this energy can never be lost, even if I am down.
It surges through me, I can feel it, but I need to practice and be patient with it and myself to feel the full blaze of love/light energy.
The light within me honors the light within you...Namaste.

Andrew.

Andrew!!

Wow! A geniune Warrior of Light!! I am sooo excited for YOU!!

Opening Your Self entirely is simple: Relax Your Mind like unto a mirror or a still pond. It reflects clouds like Your Mirror-like Mind reflects thoughts. Next, sink that contentment down into Your vast Heart by consciouslessly visualizing it BEing breathed down into It. Now breathe that Loving Light our to All. The Light comes from All, to YOU, through YOU, to All: an clear channel, a spacious conduit of ever-flowing Healing Energy. Just flow, flow, FLOW!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

[edit on 22/AugpmTue, 11 Aug 2009 12:28:30 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

YOU are AMAZING!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

lol, thanks Erik!
Been feeling relaxed, yet energetic at the same time. (Arms and hands get tingly electrical like, what a trip!)

Wow, what an awesome family to be a part of! I hope to grow and be able to project the love and energy to others like so many family members here already do.

I am very much looking forward to the continued journey and experiences ahead each day... thank YOU!

*BIG hug of gratitude*

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

YOU are AMAZING!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

lol, thanks Erik!
Been feeling relaxed, yet energetic at the same time. (Arms and hands get tingly electrical like, what a trip!)

Wow, what an awesome family to be a part of! I hope to grow and be able to project the love and energy to others like so many family members here already do.

I am very much looking forward to the continued journey and experiences ahead each day... thank YOU!

*BIG hug of gratitude*

I am so HAPPY that YOU were open and receptive to the Energy, Misfit!

It is All about the Journey. A destinationless Journey of Light and Realization. Fantastic!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
thankyou Erik, thank you all for sending me lovinglight over this weekend!

my mum was my first healing ever, she is glowing, she has always been a terrible worrier, her last worry is my sister who is underweight, can you send some healing their way if possible!

xx

MM

and some for me too i am drained

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
thankyou Erik, thank you all for sending me lovinglight over this weekend!

my mum was my first healing ever, she is glowing, she has always been a terrible worrier, her last worry is my sister who is underweight, can you send some healing their way if possible!

xx

MM

and some for me too i am drained

You cannot be tapped out! Remain open and consider all actions from Your Heart not the Mind. Nothing useful has ever come from Mind. It is a rowdy monkey constantly distracting You with crude and often times rude images and undisciplined thoughts.

Focus on the Heart. You will see Your Self in Others there. It is always open and clear!

In the meantime, Healing Light and Loving Energy is coming to You and Yours now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

YOU are AMAZING!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

lol, thanks Erik!

*BIG hug of gratitude*

And a GREAT BIIIG HUG back to YOU!

Are You remembering to do Your daily Self Healing sessions? Try to do those at least once a day for about a month and then You can taper down to about once a week from that point forward.

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hi Erik,
I've been taking a tad bit of time away from the computer as well... moved and haven't hooked up internet. It's sort of peaceful with out it, but I get a bit excited to get back on

I have convinced my daughter, 21, with a bad back (I think it's from so much worrying) to let me Reiki her. I can't wait. She has opened her mind to it and is eager, too. I'll report back on how it goes. As far as me, I have been using it on my plants and cat, and myself, with awesome results. Yesterday I even rid myself of some horrid cramps (ick). I hadn't thought of Reiki and was dealing with the pain, and all of a sudden I thought, oh yea, I know how to get rid of them. Shazam, it worked like a charm. Pretty amazing to me, still.

Hope you are doing well up in the Redwoods! We've got some here on the Santa Cruz coast and it's wonderful spending time out there.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join