It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Subcommittee Discovers Biomedical Technology is Basis of Secret CIA Program

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Incrediable evil has now saturated this planet. How can people do these things to each other. They have no heart nor is a conscious to be found in them. Greed, hatred, power, and no love. Bush, Cheney, Obama and the rest are demon possessed and only fools would believe a lie and they surely will for they themselves shall be cast out into a lake of fire. Would you have it otherwise. lf so, join them. Excuse (if you can) my hatred for this incrediable evil and the hurt and suffering it has caused. Will it ever end......YES and very soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DIVIDEBYZERO

Thats only a picnic compared to some of the secret cia programs.There is worst than that.The cia has many types of programs and projects happening at any time in secret locations under strick security protocols.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Holy smokes!

The technology of the secret program uses FCC regulated spectrum as well as TCP/IP connectivity and is capable of both monitoring the activities of the target, but additionally, significant physical abuse and torture may also be administered remotely.

I suppose that means the technology is making otherwise reasonable people log onto ATS each day for our daily dose of doom and fear in order to feed the reptilians/greys in the 4th dimension (where they don't have enough energy to actually materialise here)

edit for poor grammar usage

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Magzoid]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

Thats only a picnic compared to some of the secret cia programs.There is worst than that.The cia has many types of programs and projects happening at any time in secret locations under strick security protocols.

And how should you know this information?
Are you CIA yourself? I guess if so, one of their secret progams isn't spelling.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I will get SO MUCH flak for even suggesting this, but I remember the webbot predicting a whistleblower shaking things up this summer. Although, I think I remember that it was supposed to be a girl so there goes that I suppose.

I really hope that if this is true this gets blown WIDE OPEN. Because this will really wake A LOT of people up.

Web bot just stated there will be a general meme of [secrets revealed] -

Join the dots ffs - the info is in the public domain already if you look for it,

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Star and Flag for this! I read your opening post and the replies, clicked on the links provided and printed out the 15 page letter for closer scrutiny. As for the details provided, I'll wait to comment.

In the most suspicious part of my being, I've always "FELT" that these programs are factual and ongoing. Feelings have a way of being disregarded by the one experiencing them as well as third-parties being told about said feelings. But one thing I know is that when my intuition reacts as strongly as it has to this, I follow that lead.

I'm not an investigator nor do I have a sound background in this area, so it'll take some time to sort out all the info. But a more worthy pursuit of my time hasn't risen in a long time. So, thank you again for posting this.

I'd also like to thank the members who have posted corroborating links to the subject matter contained in this letter to

disclose information relevant to the investigation of CIA program activities and disclosure mandates led by House Intelligence Subcommittee on Investigations & Oversight Chairwoman Jan Schakowsky

One last thing. I have enough skepticsm to keep my review partial (I hope), yet enough common sense to realize that everything I've read so far makes complete picture of all the conspiracies uncovered to date.

Conspiracy is the act of secretly planning (usually against established laws of the land) action between two or more participants to affect an outcome through subversive means. Conspiracies happen every day and are being covered up by skeptical and complicit alike.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Now I understand why cheney is called evil. I am so upset at myself that i was not awakened during the Bush years.

These people where truly evil.

However, I have read about MKultra before and myself and others believe that Bush and Obama are both under mind control because of their actions when away form a teleprompter. Well in bush's case that might be kind of weak because he was bumbling fool but I feel it is a high possibility.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Epete, I was wondering what made you think Bush/Obama and possibly other prez's are mind controlled. I've heard people say they see the signs and I was wondering what those signs are.

I've been thinking about this supposed whistle blower. It's so surreal to think about. Of all the conspiracy theories I believe have some credence, mind control is just about the only one that I cannot seem to wrap my mind around.

I mean, I believe aliens are on Earth, but I can't believe the gov't has the ability to control our minds?! I guess it's the one theory that I find most disturbing. By far! The idea that someone can get into my thoughts and prevent my from acting of my own free will is really scary to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I think they are using domestic citizens as well...

Seriously...I keep talking about this and no one takes it seriously...

Gonna confirm this due to sources I cant disclose. Just because I cant list sources doesnt make it true.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The focal of the program's behavior modification element is the ability to provoke extreme rage and violent acts. This technology has been deployed domestically with violent results and if such technology has been deployed upon detainees previously released (or will be released) from Gitmo, it could be used to exert control over insurgent violence and explains the behavior of suicide bombers in a manner more believable than the current religious theme.

The above statement on page 6 and 7 of the letter is of interest in light of 911. I'm not sure if he could possibly be alluding to that or not.

On another note, it causes one to wonder even more about the claims of alien abductions and implants.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No real surpises here; I don't expect the MSM or congress will ever let this see the light of day.

If such information actually did get out would Americans actually get mad enough to do anything about it? I have my doubts about that as well.

Anyone here remember how CIA director William Casey suddenly developed brain cancer and couldn't testify in the Iran-Contra hearings because he had half his brain removed by emergency surgery?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I thought the same thing about the alien implant linkage. The loss of time experienced by abduction cases, could very well just be mind control techniques that can alter the timeframe of perception. Maybe there isn't necessarily "time loss," just a loss of memory of the perception of the time.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If you see the interview with Brian O'Leary and Duncan O'Finioan on Project Camelot, they talk about CIA manipulation of people, implanted chips, experiments, etc. since way before Vietnam.

Bottom line is this sort of thing is slowly becoming made available publicly and the line that used to divide conspiracy and mainstream is beginning to blend, which is good. I'm still hoping that the Obama presidency is legitimate and that he is choosing "white hats" or "doves" or whatever term you want to use to describe true, honest, people as part of his cabinet.

As for Cheney - he along with Rove, Bush and the rest of the cowboys are too powerful and well-networked to be brought to a war crimes tribunal. It'd be great to see it happen, but 99.9% unlikely.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Mr Larson (the author) filed a lawsuit against multiple government officials including Robert Gates. Below is from his litigation page

Filed February 24, 2009, U.S. District Court, California Central Division, Los Angeles and assigned to Judge Consuelo B. Marshall (a Carter Appointee). As a result of a Special Access Program initiated March 01, the case was reassigned on March 02, 2009 to Judge Percy Anderson (a Bush Appointee). The case was dismissed without leave to amend based on statute of limitations, despite the entire complaint was based almost exclusively on recent negligent acts and claims, and is currently being reviewed by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

On page 9 of the lawsuit he states that in March 1997 he was physically restrained, anesthetized and implanted without his consent. On page 10 he states it has been partially removed but he believes he has others that are being used periodically to inflict pain and shock...over 20 times since 2007 to the point he is no longer able to exercise some bodily functions without assistance.

It was in 2007 that he filed in the preliminary to run for president. I'm wondering if this was done to prove his credibility in some way.

Personally I think he is going to be considered a nutcase and nothing will ever happen except for an increase in the pain and shock being administered.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Epete, I was wondering what made you think Bush/Obama and possibly other prez's are mind controlled. I've heard people say they see the signs and I was wondering what those signs are.

I've been thinking about this supposed whistle blower. It's so surreal to think about. Of all the conspiracy theories I believe have some credence, mind control is just about the only one that I cannot seem to wrap my mind around.

I mean, I believe aliens are on Earth, but I can't believe the gov't has the ability to control our minds?! I guess it's the one theory that I find most disturbing. By far! The idea that someone can get into my thoughts and prevent my from acting of my own free will is really scary to me.

Hey nun, sorry for the delay in response. I am at work.

If you have a chance read the book 'propoganda' put out in the 60's by the CIA. It goes into the TV being a huge mind control weapon. You can actually see it when you try to debate someone that disagrees with your views. 9 out of 10 the responder can not debate on the facts, they can only attack and call you crazy. Not to mention they regurgitate almost verbatim talking points from CNN, MSNBC or FOX. This is the number one sign of mind control in my opinion.

I scowered through bush footage and his mind is just not there. What really sold me on bush being mind controlled was that incident I believe in china where he tries to exit out the wrong door. In itself it is funny and innocent, but can't they guy even remember what direction he walked in from? Then he does this weird little turn. I know it seems innocent but just look a little deeper. I am still a little iffy about Bush being MKUltra but with his dad being a major player in the CIA I would not put it past them.

Now with Obama, If you pull him away from a teleprompter the guy can't even speak. He starts to bumble, he cant get facts straight, he has a serious, serious stuttering problem which means he is trying to find his words and he tries pretty damn hard.

And this may be stretching it but remember that comment Biden made about obama and the teleprompter? I think biden knows whats going on and sometimes he can't hold it in. He knows Obama can not function without a teleprompter.

I know that is stretching it but sometimes you have to do that to see the underlying issues. Remember everything has meaning.

Here is the clip of Biden. Biden had two choices, he could continue his speech with the other teleprompter that was still working or he could make a biden comment. We all know what route he chose.

www.youtube.com...

I have been on a mission for the last month to get people to turn off the TV and start reading for your information and your mindset will totally change.

PS. When i make a comment on youtube that someone doesn't agree with, I get a personal message titled 'hey dipsh%t' Instead of the user reading the information or links i have provided.
[edit on 27-7-2009 by epete22]

[edit on 27-7-2009 by epete22]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
After years of trolling, this article prompts me to give some input.

I am litigating several VA cases which have some issues, especially CIA operations in Thailand. Amazingly these vets are screwed over by the presumptive test, i.e. only if you set foot in Vietnam and have an ailment is it presumed that Agent Orange was the cause. Those that served in Thailand, and were member of Search And Rescue, SARS, or those that served at CIA bases- Air America operations, must prove that Agent Orange was used on their respective base.

I am faced with nothing but cover-up of data. This is where the Morgan and Forester case is crucial - from the first post- Vietnam Vets litigate CIA.

The denial and deception flood gates have just been opened through this litigation, if discovery requests are complied with. My bet is that this forum might be of help, to those of us whom litigate these cases, since the government is less than forthcoming regarding Veteran Issues.

For instance, I have been searching for crumbs of published information, occasionally finding sources such as Dr. Phillip Mikalek stating in 2000, that the Ranch Hand Report detailing Agent Orange Spraying only to Vietnam, was essentially a redaction of the original report.

Group help us uncover the hidden gems that will assist us in obtaining benefits for those Vets, some of whom are still trying to gain compensation for the actions of our govenment.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeffesq

You are right, this group can probably help. Lots of good researchers here and many different disciplines.

May I suggest you start a thread requesting that help and laying out exactly the kinds of information you need (without giving anything away to whomever may be looking over our collective shoulder). I fear your request could get lost in the midst of this thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It sure sounds like the man is describing in roundabout terms, a program that has been running for a lot longer than he gives it credit for.

1) Neural Implant Chip

2) Verichip

3) Digital Angel

This is something I have been digging into for thirty years myself, although not from the perspective of actually having a microchip implanted.

I mention it in more specific detail in many threads, one in my signature, and many others regarding the biochip, Verichip, and Digital Angel programs.

If you are a "detainee" you have less rights than a prisoner.

This guy sounds legitimate to me, it sounds like he is like me, not bothering with watching sports, nor associating with alcohol, or nor drugs, but watching everything the Government is doing at all times of the day, every day.

The term "ghost" he uses within his PDF is a term used for something, or someone, who is not officially "on the books", meaning that there is total deniability.

A simple way to describe that, is an employee who is getting paid under the table, is a "ghost", they do not exist on the books of an employer for payroll, so literally they can be fired and never sue for wrongful termination.

The program he is alluding to started with Nazi Germany, or under many different guises and continued under many different branches of the Government, and will continue.

I suggest anyone who is interested in learning more find or buy a copy of this book :

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation

It started as a means to track down people through the Nazi's, with assistance of IBM, while simultanesouly IBM assisted the U.S. in beginning the Census here.

This was a means of "tracking people" through the punch-card system, it was the great-great grandfather of the systems we now have in use that tracks your credit card purchases, your drivers license number when Law Enforcement pulls you over, and your Social Security card is punched into the system when you are hired by an employer.

It was and is an information database, yet another topic I speak about here on ATS.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the suggestion. Since I have only a handful of posts over the seveal years I am unable, to start my own thread on this issue.

The items I am looking for are recently unclassified documents regarding the use of dioxin, aka Agent Orange, Blue, Purple in Thailand. The bases I have active cases regarding are Korat, Udorn and Ubon Thailand.

I am also trying to get a handle on the Air America activities out of Udorn, aka, Takil Air Base. The CIA used this base to launch action on Laos, and Cambodia since Congress had made using the straight military illegal; using the back door for military campaigns, does this sound similar to anything else, but I digress.

I have some material that refers to helicopters set up as spraying rigs, which could have been used for spraying Agent Orange.

One of the problems for the vets in these cases is getting shipping manifests of the actual chemicals themselves. I am also looking for eye witness testimony that can be obtained or exists in some archive on this issue.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

I'll have to look at the youtube vid when I get the chance. I'm at work too. I remember people saying that about the Bush door incident. I also remember someone, in this forum or another, saying they saw Bush at a townhall meeting and there was a point when he just stopped mid-sentence, sat there for about 10 seconds with a blank look on his face and his mouth hanging open, then he just picked up where he left off as if nothing happened. Pretty strange.

I've been thinking that there really are people who are being brainwashed. I think they are either just extremely feeble minded and the gov't/media uses this to their advantage OR there really are people who have been programmed to be susceptible to suggestions "implanted" by gov't/media/whathaveyou. The latter is obviously far more nefarious.

I was watching PBS yesterday (The only channels I really even bother watching anymore. I don't even have cable). They were talking about the guy who murdered those people in the Unitarian Church last year. The pastor was pained as he was said, "Who made this man think of us as anything but human?"

The narrator went on to describe African radio shows before the genocides occured in Rwanda that constantly referred to the Tutsis as cockroaches. They explained that this made others see them as non-human and therefore easy to kill.

How many pundits have referred to liberals as cockroaches?

The church killer had written a 4 page "manifesto" before the shooting that was later found. Several times he referenced books that he had read (3 of which were found in his home) by right-wing TV and radio show hosts.

A book, "100 People Who Are Screwing up America" was written by Bernard Goldberg. The man who killed those people in the church said he wanted to kill everyone at that list but since he couldn't he decided to kill those who most likely supported their views or voted for them and those people most likely attended the liberal Unitarian Church.

This guy had nothing to say that wasn't already said by some right wing pundit.

I'm really starting to think these guys are NOTHING MORE than agents for the gov't to somehow trigger certain people into carrying out these acts of violence.

If it is mind control, then the only conclusion I can come to is that these pundits purposefully go on their shows to say things that will trigger someone who has been programmed. Like O'Reilly constantly referring to the abortion doctor as Tiller the baby killer. Or the blogger calling for the killings of Judges and going so far as to post their pics and addresses. Or when Glen Beck said he wanted Michael Moore dead, that he couldn't figure out if he should do it himself or if he should hire someone to do it. If this mind control thing is true, then it is highly likely that these are actual orders coming out of their mouths, targeting these programmed individuals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join