It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Subcommittee Discovers Biomedical Technology is Basis of Secret CIA Program

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

House Intelligence Subcommittee Discovers Biomedical Technology is Basis of Secret CIA Program

www.larsonmedia.net

Details regarding secret CIA program show that new technology which emerged in 1988 caused George H.W. Bush to revive the 1960's era MKULTRA program. The details on program activities are ugly and include that the CIA is using detainees as research subjects for implantable biomedical device and behavior modification research, and that Cheney willfully used technology to cause loss of life and fatalities to US Troops and enlisted in order to preserve expanded powers needed for domestic deployment.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
Vietnam Vets litigate CIA
CIA IG 1963 report mirrors current program
www.larsonmedia.net/documents.htm
CIA FOIA regarding CIA/OMS biomedical technology

[edit on 26-7-2009 by DIVIDEBYZERO]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by DIVIDEBYZERO]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This Congressional disclosure explains everything. It's the missing piece of the puzzle. The congressional disclosure provides everything Congress needed regarding the mystery of the CIA Tapes scandal and "why "ghost detainees" are "off the books". This CIA program will reveal a repulsive side of the Bush family that every American should be aware of. A must read.

www.larsonmedia.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DIVIDEBYZERO

and... remind me why Cheney is running around free?
and Carl Rove as well...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ummm..... so this is to be believed coming from one man. He sounds a little, oh what's the proper word, different. Independent Candidate for President and he is going to "out" the CIA, bad career move there buddy.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Cheney just might get indicted for this one.... really.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

It's a bad move for American's to rely on Congress to keep this agency in check. When domestic covert actions are affecting candidates and innocent civilians, our democratic system is in jeopardy. Trust me... I'm not keeping them from catching Bin Laden. You call it "outing" the CIA, but U.S. Title 10, subsection 119 defines it as a statutory reporting mandate to the legislative. Why didn't Cheney, Bush and Hayden brief Congress?... were they afraid Congress would upload their secrets to ATS and "out" them?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIVIDEBYZERO
reply to post by warrenb

Cheney just might get indicted for this one.... really.

Ok, I'll bite, how and why would Cheney be in trouble? It sounds like Mr. Larson has a chip, which I am willing to venture will "mysteriously" vanish. Need more than the rambling letter of one person to Congressman.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by pavil]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This could blow open an entire investigation into a lot of things. We may find all the conspiracies are related. Whether this article is truthful or not remains to be seen; however, it does appear to come out of left field and thus adds to it's plausibility.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIVIDEBYZERO
Why didn't Cheney, Bush and Hayden brief Congress?... were they afraid Congress would upload their secrets to ATS and "out" them?

Quite probably because someone in Congress blabbed about the Satellite Phone tracking we were doing and other "secret" monitoring programs. That would be my guess. Once word got out on the satellite phone, guess what, A.Q. stopped using them.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Whether this article is truthful or not remains to be seen; however, it does appear to come out of left field and thus adds to it's plausibility.

What? The story sound so strange that it ADD's to it's believability? Ok, I must be missing something there.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Whether this article is truthful or not remains to be seen; however, it does appear to come out of left field and thus adds to it's plausibility.

What? The story sound so strange that it ADD's to it's believability? Ok, I must be missing something there.

It means, that either it's totally bogus...or totally true.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think they are using domestic citizens as well...

Seriously...I keep talking about this and no one takes it seriously...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

If reports that Cheney ordered the CIA to conceal the program from Congress are accurate (which they probably are as the role of the veep is often to take the hit so as to afford the president plausible deniability), then Cheney could likely be indicted, especially in light of the fact that the program was initiated prior to Sept. 11, 2001. The program activities cannot be argued as lawful without the post 9/11 expanded power, which explains why the CIA is attempting to sell Congress on the concept that the program was "initiated in the wake of Sept 11, 2001" which is just plain erroneous. The administration really stepped in it and no amount of spook INFOPS is going to change the reality of what they did. Regarding evidence, this administration has chosen a strategy which has made evidence abundantly available. The challenge is overcoming the desperate, scared and pathetic attempts to mask criminality by clinging to inflated claims of secrecy and privilege. Osama Bin Hayden and the Bush Administration need to be held accountable for the reckless manner in which they have harmed innocent Americans, caused loss of life to U.S. troops and carelessly caused sensitive technology to be plastered all over the Internet. You can keep defending these activities if you think it will help.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
First, does this relate to this?: Penetta shuts down secret CIA program

Second, I just want to make sure I have this right after reading the document.

This guy is saying the CIA is using an implant to literally control bodily movements and brain functions to make people do what they want, usually things such as suicide bombings or maybe even violent acts of rage caused by Americans (like the Holocaust museum bombing?) in order to further perpetuate this war and other political agendas?

I mean, is this what I am to understand from this guys testimony?

Here's what the patent he mentioned says: U.S. Patent 6175764

The coating [surrounding the implantable microstimulators] may include one or more diffusible chemical agents that are released in a controlled manner into the surrounding tissue. The chemical agents, such as trophic factors, antibiotics , hormones, neurotransmitters and other pharmaceutical substances, are selected to produce desired physiological effects, to aid, support or to supplement the effects of the electrical stimulation.

Here I go down the rabbit hole:

I remembered and always wondered about the fact that two days before the Holocaust Museum killer did what he did Obama, reminiscent of Bush, said not to entertain 9/11 conspiracy theories, then this guy who is later connected to the 9/11 truth movement goes on a rampage and that was the main fact that all the pundits seemed to even be able to really focus on? Interesting to think about at least.

Does this mean, IF TRUE, that there are walking time bombs in our society that the CIA can just manipulate to do what they want?

This also makes me think of "The Dulce Book". Spooky.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by nunya13]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I think they are using domestic citizens as well...

Seriously...I keep talking about this and no one takes it seriously...

I read your thread...I just heard a news story highlight the other day saying they were pondering implanting soldiers with chips. That probably ties in with what you and this guy are saying. I'll try to find a link to the story highlight I briefly heard on the TV.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Interesting theory. I'm waiting for this story to sprout legs, as if it does, this goes beyond anything currently that can be blocked with the "we need to move forward" argument from politicians. I hear a fat lady singing, the gig is up, the curtains are closing, and their time in power is gone. If this is true, it will change society forever. No conspiracy theory will ever be silenced, ever by anyone.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I will get SO MUCH flak for even suggesting this, but I remember the webbot predicting a whistleblower shaking things up this summer. Although, I think I remember that it was supposed to be a girl so there goes that I suppose.

I really hope that if this is true this gets blown WIDE OPEN. Because this will really wake A LOT of people up.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I'll try to find a link to the story highlight I briefly heard on the TV.

hubpages.com...

And to ExPostFacto - Some of us , at least I have, spent much time cultivating some kind viability to insure that a conspiracy theory isn't just written off.

I could talk for days....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I agree. Webbot did predict massive whistleblowers. The information in this report links every conspiracy theory together. You did read this correctly. It is a mind control program that they use to make terrorist events occur. The author of this report shows how congress was manipulated. It is saying that members of the media have been targeted to control them. This adds new fuel to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job. According to the report though it seems that a pilot could have just as well been compromised with this mind control...no need for terrorists. Truly eye opening stuff.

I'm going with this is legitimate information, or at least in the authors opinion likely. The author claims to be part of this program and is appalled.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Ummm..... so this is to be believed coming from one man. He sounds a little, oh what's the proper word, different. Independent Candidate for President and he is going to "out" the CIA, bad career move there buddy.

I'll have to agree with your take on some of the stuff he says toward the end of the letter. However, keeping in line with what he is alluding to is that he was a test subject for mind control. I'm not sure why he mentioned running for president other than to point out that his record is clear, or that he has contacts in the government.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join