It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Subcommittee Discovers Biomedical Technology is Basis of Secret CIA Program

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeffesq

I will send you a U2U later.

Look for it at the top of the page.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
www.gazette.com...

tiny.cc...

This is a good response i thought I would post on here from someone on info wars about the above article. Pretty relavant to this convo.

vickie c Reply:
July 27th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

yes, the article is hard to follow. You can go to other places online and see what is being reported. I will print some here but I am not sure you will get it

The stories are that the same type of drugs are being used on our military personel to force, brain wash, them into some of the most henious crimes possible. they say that 95% of them are coming home with brain traumas……..walla, I wonder why.

we have some sickos running things

google IVAW globalresearchca.com our brave men and woman are being mind control just as they were in viet nam

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DIVIDEBYZERO

It never ceases to amaze me the total BS that people will make up or belive about Dick Cheney and GWB.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

It never ceases to amaze me the total BS that people will make up or belive about Dick Cheney and GWB.

So you are defending an idealogical perspective of a human that you have never met but were introduced to via popular media?

Really?

How is it "total BS" if many are talking about it? And some of us are holding back...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I'm equally amazed that people beleived those media stories about Dick Cheney and George W. Bush. Especially the one about "compassionate conservatives". I'd still be laughing if it weren't for the absolute wreck they left the country in.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There are some facts which substantiate the allegations and are difficult to dispute:

1. In March of 2000 under the Bush Administration, NIH funds appropriated by Congress for Children's Health research initiatives were being dispersed to DARPA Program Managers who were appointed full time in Arlington, and who failed to disclose any DOD affiliations on grant applications (copies upon request). In these instances, the Access to the funding was “Special” and the GAO was prohibited from taking any action on submitted complaints. In response to questions raised by the Intelligence Committee minority challenging why the expansion of GAO authority contained in section 335 of the Intelligence Authorization Act 2010 is necessary, the answer would clearly be to prevent misappropriation of funds appropriated for sick children, which are then used to deploy secret program technology upon innocent U.S. civilians or enlisted personnel
  2. The wireless comm link is currently facilitated by a experimental license1 provided from the FCC Office of Engineering and Technology to a contractor, and which permits anonymous operation anywhere in the United States, simultaneously by an unlimited number of authorized personnel2. The FCC has stated in response to a FOIA request3 that this license is being used “in part” to fulfill obligations of a “Department of Veterans Affairs research cooperative” and states that “no contract number exists” for these V.A. activities. Note that the FCC disclosure only complies “in-part” with FOIA law and is refusing to acknowledge what comprises the other “part” of activities enabled by the license. I respectfully request and urge you to initiate investigation into these V.A. funded activities relevant to FCC File #0255-EX-PL-2004, and call-sign WD2XLW.
  3. The Bush Administration, as part of efforts to establish a legal framework for deployment and subsequent continual use of the program technology, designated affected subjects as “ghost detainees”, despite the fact that they are not in physical custody, but rather, are “in the custody of, or otherwise under the effective control of...” agency personnel. Following deployment, these individuals are able to roam in the United States or elsewhere. This disclosure is necessary as the ability to designate anyone, even Americans or Veterans as a “detainee”, and which does not require the individual to be physically detained, substantially expands the manner in which this mechanism has been applied domestically and abroad. Under such designation, targeted persons, including U.S. Citizens, may be subject to the very same rights violations as traditional detainees including executive assertions that they are not entitled to due process, or even protected under Geneva Conventions. Failure to disclose these secret activities has led to significant abuses, and the secrecy allows no means for challenging the “detention” pursuant to the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Boumedine v. Bush, 553 U. S. ____ (2008).
  4. the CIA has established “top cover” for domestic use of the technology comprised of a “mysterious, unknown medical condition” dubbed “morgellon's disease”. Form letters mass mailed to Senator Feinstein and the CDC resulted in a CDC investigation which established no scientific findings. Confirmation that this is top cover came when the DODIG cited morgellons in dismissing a complaint resultant of the CIA activities, but appropriately, also cited a lack of jurisdiction over “non DOD intelligence activities” as cause for DOD inaction.
  5. “The Program” technology requires video surveillance for advancement of research. Of significance to Congress' oversight role is that the “research” phase of the secret program activities requires traditional audio/video surveillance of subjects to be obtained and compared to the data obtained from the secret program technology. The audio/video surveillance is required in order to advance research efforts. 92 CIA Tapes destroyed .

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Great info - wish we could force some response - I dont know what our chances are considering the power of these guys.

Someone on this thread said - "It sounds like all the conspiracies could be connected."?

OMG .. sorry - well, I dont know what to say except I suppose there is a proportion of people who cant see the connection between all these things.

Of course everything is connected - everything is being, and has been run by this cabal of psycho's who control the central banks. They funded Hitler, moved the Nazi scientists at the end of the war - they run the oil business, shut down alternative power, use the US military and CIA for themselves, build underground bases for experiments, kidnap people, inflitrate and over throw governments, assassinate presidents, control the media, build advanced aircraft (like UFO's), what have I left out?

Bah - I think its time to start a new thread and tie all this stuff together - if even one person cant see the interconnection I am .. confused as to why.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The Wireless comm link could be associated with the information over the few years of people getting chipped with technology. I've seen some programs where they have made comment about it but didn't follow up on it, KINGS the NBC program being one. Things are going on and the secret is either it's for the betterment of the American people (don't really believe that) or it and other things are being tested for the eventuality of them using these devices and techniques against americans in the coming economic collapse and the following martial law.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIVIDEBYZERO
There are some facts which substantiate the allegations and are difficult to dispute:

Please document all of your facts. Thank You.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIVIDEBYZERO
This CIA program will reveal a repulsive side of the Bush family that every American should be aware of.

Tell you the truth, the Bush family didn't do a very good job of hiding their repulsive side.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
THE FCC IS PERMITTING CIA/OMS PERSONNEL TO OPERATE ON 216-225MHZ ANYWHERE IN U.S. WITHOUT COMMUNICATING A CALLSIGN AND USING V.A. Healthcare as TOP COVER! THE FCC HAS TRIED TO APPEAR AS HAVING CONDUCTED OVERSIGHT. THE FOLLOWING IS FOIA TEXT TO FCC...

Re: New Freedom of Information Act Request for records relevant to file #0255-EX-PL-2004
…................................................................................................................................................... .........................................................................................................
Dear FOIA Coordinator,

The FCC Form 442 submitted by the Alfred Mann Foundation (File 0255-EX-PL-2004, call-sign WD2XLW) indicated “Yes” when prompted if the FCC license would be used for fulfilling the requirement of a government contract, and submitted to the FCC as an exhibit, a narrative statement describing the government project, agency and contract number as required.

The Federal Communications Commission disclosed in a letter dated June 22, 2009 (FCC FOIA Control No. 2009-146 ), that the Alfred Mann Foundation “is conducting its experimental license operation “in part” to fulfill the requirements of a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. No contract number is assigned to the agreement”.

While the disclosure that the license is being used “in part” for Dept. of Veterans Affairs activities, such a disclosure only complies “in part” with FOIA law. Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. §552), I am requesting the following information:

1.All government agencies and contract numbers for which the license (file 0255-EX-PL-2004) has been used.
2.All government agencies and contract numbers for which the license (file 0255-EX-PL-2004) has been provided.

Additionally, I have sent written complaints to the FCC disclosing unlawful research activities taking place under the WD2XLW license that were not humanitarian. I am FCC licensed KI6JJN, the contract personnel are using WD2XLW for research that is NOT HUMANITARIAN. Julius Knapp from OET previously disclosed in a letter dated October 21, 2008 (FOIA Control No. 2009-012) that the only complaint ever received by me was received in December 2007 and caused FCC agents to be dispatched and investigated airwaves in Santa Clarita near the Alfred Mann Foundation, when the complaint cited violations in Yucca Valley, 157 miles away. Why would the FCC automatically investigate where the contractor is when the license permits operation anywhere in the United States AK and Hawaii, by an unlimited number of CIA/OMS personnel! The complaint alleged violations in Yucca valley, 157 miles away from the area investigated. This was not a "mistake".

It should be noted that FCC regulations as well as language displayed on form 442 completed by the Alfred Mann Foundation (File 0255-EX-PL-2004) contain legal disclosures which explicitly prohibit the licensee from using the license in any manner which is inconsistent with the stated purpose. Further, it is extremely unlikely that the V.A. can contract these guys without a contract number. ...... redacted....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Where exactly did you get this info, or was it from the paper listed in the Original Post?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join