It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens could exist? Philisophical proof! lol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Good points!

1)As to corso i watched a video of basically his military career and all the projects he was involved in, TBH i got the idea that what he was sayng had a good bit of truth to it i mean his story seemed quite plausible except for the part that the processors, fibre-optics, and other worldly materials he was given to reverse-engineer was quite a few years after the roswell incident? I mean they would have been working on it immediately you would think? but he was demoted in rank not long after being in control of a mobile tactical nuke as he started these "alien" material projects which kinda breaks up the story of some-one progressing in their career?
The perception of him could have been engineered to make him look like a crank as at that time it was not in the goverment's best interests to let this out. But thats not fact so i can only speculate as to his story.

2)Roswell has a few different storys pointing to the fact that it was a cover up and has witnesses as well that corroberate the weather balloon story was a big fat lie. Here is the newest one that points to military dis-info, weather balloon or meteor.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

3)Yeh as to all that i pretty much agree with it all as surely there is uninhabited planets with all the minerals and treasures they could take with no resistance at all, and prob all the sirloin steak they could handle aswell

But maybe they could have another interest in us i dunno what you think about Michio Kaku but pls watch this few mins clip.

www.disclose.tv...

We may be engineered by some alien race to the biological form we are today which is a quantam leap in conspiracy but there has been murmurs about this fact and cave paintings that are thousands of years old showing "ufo's" aswell pointing to the fact that we have been visited for generations lots and lots of generations, So maybe we are being studied so to speak as we are as a race, some humungous planetary science experiment

4)As to the unwarranted assumption the goverment knows anything about ET'S i have nothing really to reply about that as i really think they know but i suppose they may have just as much answers as me and you because they are being "studied" the same as all of us. But they would probably have a little concrete information at least methinks?

5)Yes we could be like something in a petri dish being examined for all WE know, well at the moment anyway as the future may bring the truth in my arrogant opinion

6)I agree there could be some delusion involved in some if not a majority of the conspiracys in UFO and ET theorys but to quote a well known saying "there's no smoke without fire" and personally some of the theorys i have that aren't "right out there" is based on common sense deduction with lots of evidence and solid mathematical theory of which the obvious chaff is discarded then a conclusion is reached with the solid stuff thats left which most of the time makes perfect sense.
through diligent research.

hope that you find this helpful man!!

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I will say that alot of those cave paintings are open to interpretation as to what they are sometimes. Mankind is and most likely has been a very a very very very long time a very creative race so I think citing paintings on the wall is like citing the Mona Lisa as proof of antigravity *err something like that*.
And I have studied Corso, I just don't find him very convincing.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Have you studyd Bob Lasar?

And also the Michio Kaku vid is interesting?

i will make a small list of vids for tomo relating to the stuff i'd been saying and i'll msg it to you as there is the info out there if your willing to trawl through it discarding the stuff thats just total gumph?

i gotta switch off now as its 4:30am where i am and bed seems a nice proposition right now

a quick 10min trawl on ATS before i go so al speak to you later my tuesday morning FOE

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Can't watch videos at current.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join