It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
September 1994
Over 60 school children while at lunch break
Horari, Zimbabwe saw this:

Are they lying? Was it a mass hallucination? A government psy-op?
Or an ET visitation? Why would ETs probably knowingly scare school kids like this?
The children interviewed looked still shell shocked from their ordeal. To me they are telling the truth, and some of the vibes the kids got of these visitors were not exactly promising...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If what they said is true then we need to do something about it yesterday.

Personally I believe the Children.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Where as documented witness testimony from children who look by all indications are telling the truth - this stuff is where I think research should rest, not some vague UFO footage, with no point of reference.

My question is - why would ETs do this to a group of school kids? That's the $64000 question - which leads me to think, could this be some covert exercise to begin to 'scare' people of possible hostile alien invasion?

Or could this simply be a race of ETs that think the kids are in charge of the asylum and the bigger ones (adults) are the children that obviously don't know how to act? Questions, and more questions.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
well if they indeed were ets they wouldnt know the difference between children and adults.so after 12 13 years no news from this?no evidence no nothing?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
DOZENS of threads on this topic.

Please use the search button.

I think it was for real, and am waiting for the follow up doc. on it which is supposed to be released soon. . last I heard.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
My question is - why would ETs do this to a group of school kids? That's the $64000 question - which leads me to think, could this be some covert exercise to begin to 'scare' people of possible hostile alien invasion?

Or could this simply be a race of ETs that think the kids are in charge of the asylum and the bigger ones (adults) are the children that obviously don't know how to act? Questions, and more questions.

If the ET's are inter-dimentional, and time exists only in our dimension, then it might kind of make sense to pop back into 'our' timeline's past and warn children of events that would possibly be occuring during their adulthood.

One girl did touch upon the feeling imparted to her that humankind were not taking proper care of the planet.

If you were a benevolent ET, would you not choose to warn someone who still has time in which to come to understand such a warning, and hopefully act upon it, or tell it to someone now when in all probability it's far too late ?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
no if i was a benevolent et i would try to teach humans how to not pollute the planet.give em new techonology.free energy that doesnt pollute.not tell em hey u are doomed.i doubt they are benevolent.all we can do is suppositions.i suppose they are waiting for our downfall to start plundering the planets minerals.or whatever is useful to them

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
no if i was a benevolent et i would try to teach humans how to not pollute the planet.give em new techonology.free energy that doesnt pollute.not tell em hey u are doomed.i doubt they are benevolent.all we can do is suppositions.i suppose they are waiting for our downfall to start plundering the planets minerals.or whatever is useful to them

Well, that is what I have been taught over the years.....self sustainability, permaculture, seed saving, gardening, composting, etc, etc, etc.....

The ones who took me to teach that were humanoids with white hair though...not the big black eyes....they aslo majorly stress spiritualiy over religiousness etc too...

Also, being the bigger person in ego conflicts, forgiveness, accepting others, blah, blah, blah,...you get the hint.....

Plus all of the stuff in my videos, except the one were I was testing my camera, lol..

I can't even LOOK at pictures of the big black eyes without major heebeejeebeis though, because I think they are the ones that cause the false 3 month pregnancies over and over and over....

I have discovered though that you can ask them to stop and give you and your body a rest though apparently

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Can anyone find a pop culture reference that the girl might have mixed it up with? A lot of these experiences are diluted with modern references to aliens.

Butt this is still very interesting. If at all true, it seems that this is a soft way of providing influence (indirectly) without interfering with our own development. It sounds bad I suppose but then again...somehow a sudden surge in technology would benefit us for a while, but it may be beyond our level so much that we couldn't do research, wouldn't have a need to do research, and our markets will slow down to a halt. This is a lot of speculation though..

new topics

top topics

join