It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof That N.W.O. Progressive Elitists Are SOON Coming For ALL Americans.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I just recently asked my best freind who has been in the Airforce since 96'.His job was and still is mutitions..more importantly the past 5 or so years his job was to put orders through online where missles come and go to when shipped across state lines..

I asked him '' What was up with those Nukes that whent across country?''

His response ''Some times you guys (meaning Civys) hear more about things than us..''

The conversation continued about his job role now of creating new ####### for such an instance..But when I asked ''I don't understand How the hell it could happen??'''

his response was, ''It did come down a channel to us of what happened.''
So,the way i took it is a very taboo thing to talk about,I mean best freinds,the kind that have a 3 some at 17 had a hard time talking about...

He swore he would give me a jingle if # went sideways..I know for a fact that one Airman wouldnt fire on a civy no matter what..

####
I decided to X that out for security reasons..

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You know, bringing up the nukes is pretty topical these days, especially after our "chosen one" signed away approximately one third of them just this week as part of the START...

I happen to live within spitting distance of a rather large, unacknowledged MIRV storage facility. The railhead for this place is within plain view, and it's been busy lately.

I've had confirmation from a person who has GUARDED facilities like this that the "strange looking" railcars that they've been prepping and working overtime refurbishing are in fact containers for nukes designed and used for secure transport. I'm talking contractors working on a government installation on weekends and evenings... Even on 4 July!

Others "in the know" have seen this, and confirmed what I've just reported.

They're "ramping up" for something alright... something involving moving nuclear weapons by rail overland.

The question is where, and to what end?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

I was just flightline maintenance so I did't handle anything except some crypto radio gear. But I do know how tightly the tools and parts were controlled. I am sure my unit did all it could to do things right, but there was no way I could have lost a tool and went home. I would have to remain until I found that tool. So in my opinion, there is no way on Gods green earth that one let alone 5 or 6 (we still don't have a good number) nuclear bombs could have been "lost" for any period of time. It was an order from a very high place and it was supposed to be covert. It was discovered and they made a bunch of fall guys for it. Possibly even some deaths because of it.

And the US military cared enough about Steve Fosset to send out multiple search parties? that whole event stunk from the word go.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
yeah,something just aint right about that whole thing..The next time he's up I'll have to quiz him over dinner..face to face..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge, your posts are always well thought out, well sourced, and communicated illustriously!

I have forwarded a link to this thread to a half-dozen of my close friends that I know will appreciate it and share it as well.

I never get to respond to your threads a whole lot, because, well, you have pretty much said all that needs said!

I wish I could contribute more; just know that many of the quiet folks are aware, and they are willing to stand up when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
All of us must prepare for the dark times that will soon be upon us, even if we were not being pushed over the edge, the economy of the United States is a house of cards in a breeze.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thank you getreadyalready, pass it out to as many as you wish... Wake um' up through information; as I said before, one less dead or rounded up American for everyone who opens their eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How is it that we have sat still while our own government taxed us to make the rope they will hang us with? Have we not the ability to see what should be plain as they have not even hidden their intentions? Yet, as if in some mass denial psychosis, we refuse to see what they are preparing for in front of our eyes.

"Almost certainly this is preparation for a roundup after the next 9/11 for Mid-Easterners, Muslims and possibly dissenters," says Daniel Ellsberg, a former military analyst who in 1971 released the Pentagon Papers, the U.S. military's account of its activities in Vietnam. "They've already done this on a smaller scale, with the 'special registration' detentions of immigrant men from Muslim countries, and with Guantanamo…"

“Plans for detention facilities or camps have a long history, going back to fears in the 1970s of a national uprising by black militants. As Alonzo Chardy reported in the Miami Herald on July 5, 1987, an executive order for continuity of government (COG) had been drafted in 1982 by FEMA head Louis Giuffrida. The order called for "suspension of the Constitution" and "declaration of martial law." The martial law portions of the plan were outlined in a memo by Giuffrida's deputy, John Brinkerhoff.”

As has been said, “What we learn from history, is that no one ever learns from history”; indeed, with protest of complete innocence of intent and with appeals that all actions taken are for the greater common good, might I ask that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, is it not likely it is a duck?

Münchner Neueste Nachrichten,
Tuesday, March 21, 1933
A Concentration Camp for Political Prisoners in the Dachau Area

In a statement to the press, Himmler, Munich's Chief of Police announced:

On Wednesday the first concentration camp will be opened near Dachau. It has a capacity of 5000 people. Here, all communist and-so far as is necessary- Reichsbanner and Marxist officials, who endanger the security of the state, will be assembled. In the long run, if government administration is not to be very burdened, it is not possible to allow individual communist officials to remain in court custody. On the other hand, it is also not possible to allow these officials their freedom again. Each time we have attempted this, the result was that they again tried to agitate and organize. We have taken these measures without concern for each pedantic objection encountered, in the conviction that we act to calm the concerns of the nation's people, and in accordance with their aims.

Himmler gave assurance that in each individual case, preventive custody will not be maintained longer than necessary. It is obvious, however, that the astonishingly large quantity of material evidence seized will take a long time to be examined. This police will only be delayed, if they are continually asked when this or that person in preventive custody will be released. The incorrectness of rumors frequently spread regarding the treatment of prisoners is shown by the fact that for those prisoners who requested it, for example, Dr. Gerlich and Frhr. v. Aretin, counseling by priests is supported and approved without hesitation.

Note: Himmler's reference to the 'Reichsbanner' is to a Social Democratic group, formed to oppose Hitler's 1923 attempted putsch, that evolved into a fairly ordinary get-together society. The 'Dr Gerlich' mentioned at the end (who was permitted to see a priest) was a devout Christian anti-Nazi shot by the Gestapo at Dachau in 1934, his body burned. His widow refused his ashes.

What is amazing here is that the very same assurances that ‘these detention centers are for those “…who endanger the security of the state…”, as well as others given just like above, were used to fool the German people to fund the Nazi concentration camp system, ovens and all. It was not long before many of the very ones who funded the camps were residents of them. Your life and the lives of your family and friends are quiet a lot to wager on the best intentions of your government; with cries of “that could never happen here” (the Reichsbanner Society WARNED the German people what the plans of the Nazi’s were, and they were laughed at), the German people made that wager and lost.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us!

Sorry, watched a MJ thing last night but its such a catchy tune and the words are so true. It should be the worlds theme song, we should all go around shaking our fists singing this verse.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us!

Sorry, watched a MJ thing last night but its such a catchy tune and the words are so true. It should be the worlds theme song, we should all go around shaking our fists singing this verse.
www.youtube.com...

YAAAY! More deflection of the topic, along with the ever so enthralling distraction of the death of the "king of pop"!

Hooray! The king is dead! Long live the king!

Get a grip... The sky really is falling, but MJ is still in the headlines... Maybe you're right, perhaps we really shouldn't care about what is really happening in the world, our country, and our communities.

This is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Why can people not see the potential for tyranical abuses? Do they believe that people were just easier to fool in 1933? Are people so smug as to think it could never happen here? As long as there is one person free,there will be someone trying to take that freedom away!!

Our government is tireless in its devisiveness.Always endeavoring to create a new enemy of the right thinking sheeple

BEWARE the words: These things must be implimented for the greater good of the pople.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Always for the greater good; when will we for our greater good come together with a primal yell "enough"? This is what we need to do now. Unity will be our strength.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

One voice is a cry in the darkness. One hundred million voices could wake the dead.. Enough! It has changed from a common word,into a gut wrenching feeling. The shear huberous that is shown toward us daily,makes my blood boil. Where is that last straw? When will the heaviest link be forged,and forced upon us?

ENOUGH!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
SGTChas since I don't think most people get it... do you mind sharing your stories with ATS about Washington State? I am not sure what consider sensitive information so please excuse me if there are thing you just tell let me know.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Trouble is sarg, is that many americans don't think it will or can happen to them, let alone in the usa at all! But let me tell ya, the gov't will kill and or eradicate whomever they select to and for whatever reason or purpose.

I was in central america when Bush sent in John Negroponte to wack those 100,000 during the iran/contra affair, and yes I said, 100,000 people! Reagan carried the label as being president, but everybody with a brain cell knows that it was daddy bush calling the shots!

Everything is being readied for us who won't conform. The camps, the workfarms, the portable extinction rail-cars, torture systems, and the breeding grounds for all the little girls and boys rounded up that the elitists want to keep around for their sexual play-toys!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Ah Camp Alpha, the one place where the US Constitution still counts; let me see, what can I say to such a diverse audience… Perhaps this is where over 6000 Special Forces, Long Range Recon (as in ‘Jar Head’) and other military types have set up camp to infiltrate back into the lower 48 when the time comes. The camp is set up as a ‘fire base’ and has successfully repelled 4 incursions by alphabet agency types; sending body bags back down the mountain filled with US Government infiltrators every time they have been attacked.

They have excavated to the Washington State Mountains because they knew what has been planned, and they have assisted me in the setting up and organization of several state militia west of the Mississippi. They are WELL equipped and combat ready to this day, and are joined by veterans from the Gulf and Iraq wars.

They have confronted Russians in black FBI garb on the Al•can Highway and sent them home in body bags (yes, the stories of Russian troops in FBI uniforms terrorizing Americans on the Al•can Highway are true), and they have sent several well armed attacks back down the mountain bullet ridden as this is a fully operational firebase; we are not alone.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Battalion 3-16, the DNI and the CIA were all having lots of fun on El Aguacate; nuns, priests and assorted other human rights protesters were the main guest at the party. Former Honduran Ambassador Negroponte was of course pulling the strings – why, he is the Progressive’s Progressive and extreme promoter of the NWO. Don’t you know that nuns, priest, human rights proponents and ANYONE who bucks the soon in place system are ‘useless eaters’? However for ‘we’, the current breed of ‘Rights’ proponents, TPTB have A LOT worse planned then torture and a kick out of a helicopter without a parachute.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Hey brother... Didn't you say that you were going to curtail posting after a long night of drinking? Look at the grammar in your last post! For shame!

No matter, at least you gave the Sarge a segue into rubbing some statist noses in an "inconvenient truth", i.e. Camp Alpha... oorah!

Back to business... a little more evidence, if you will. I submit to all skeptics yet ANOTHER piece of the puzzle, from FEMA's own official site, no less!:

www.fema.gov...

Now doesn't THIS look a bit fishy? You know what the proven track record with "terrorist" attacks coinciding with FEMA exercises is?

Never mind... Rhetorical question.

And the organ grinder of doom continues to play...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
somewhere i remember seeing Dr.Killenger stating that America will be dis armed by september..

just something to keep in mind,with the latest exercises on the horizen..

sleep with your boots on..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I started a thread on that very topic over a month ago. It didn't seem to strike a chord with many people. I thought it sounded fishy. I really think the reason they picked the region they did,was to see the reaction of the native americans.

Indian reservations are a whole different can of worms.Soveriegn nations and all that. Wish I had some contact with a Res. in that region,just to find out what FEMA tried to do.

Sarge,it is good to know that there is some real muscle that can be brought to bear. Although Washington State is wayyy across country from me.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by daddyroo45]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join