It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To not fear TPTB go get drunk with them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

YOU ARE RAD!!! That was the best post I've read in a long time.

Awesome.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

True... True and True

Yes there are conspiracies, whatever your belief some group of imbeciles started 9-11

Be it Us or Bin Laden... (as example only not to start a derailing debate)

It wasn't

The US Govt

or ISLAM

Most people are very cool, most people are simply alright... you can find fault in anyone sure... if you judge them by the standards of Christ or Allah lol

But in the end... virtually no one knew how 9-11 happened... everyone has a THEORY

It very well could have been a handful of Agents, Israeli, USA, some fringe group or Bin Laden...

What I KNOW is... hardly anyone was involved... I know too many people for that to not be true...

We by making it a conspiracy allow those few to succeed

sure in technicality it WAS a conspiracy... but when we add a US CONSPIRACY or a ISLAMIC Conspiracy to our language we are killing ourselves not the people involved in the first place... whoever did this killed 5,000 some odd people...

We did the rest from Bush down to the people screaming in the streets for retribution in America to the mobs that came out in Iraq and painted murals and danced for joy...

Everyones... emotional reaction

and willingness to point fingers and create BROAD Conspiracy agendas that might or probably don't even exist

The truth is the Bilderbergers get together and discuss global terrorism, and probably not a one among them KNOW any more than we do who exactly did it...

There were... video tapes by a guy taking responsibility and maybe what under 20 guys on the planes...

It's like a bad movie like die hard...

Yet who ever it was WON... we reacted not knowing a damn thing blamed leaders and governments and religions and gave up freedoms and spent trillions of dollars

and the most likely reality...

it was a bunch of jerks with fake passports and a single rich old goat in a cave

or at worst a small handful in the cia or pentagon following one rouge MANS orders...

From this...

We derive an entire Government desire to Kill or enslave us or a religions intent on global domination?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Kaytagg

mindless people who are, apparently, very easy to fool.
if this implys that there are some people, who are not easy to fool.
then that sounds like wreckless challenge on your part.

Not everybody is an idiot. Some of us know how to think critically, and if you take that as a challenge, then challenge accepted. Bring it on.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Sure sex is a two player game... (except for david carradine I guess)

It is true... women could END this game tomorrow...

and this is one conspiracy (although not by nature of ORGANIZATION) that is real...

We hunted witches and women scholars into the dirt as men, we burned them, we took their place in religion and society, and even in the west the best they have been given as "feminism" is... the ability to work and behave not as a woman but rather as a Man

IMHO

Even in the west unless your brutally ugly you have little hope of being taken seriously as a woman

So the powerless...seek power... big nature vs nurture argument to be fought there...

none the less

It would be interesting and I have long desired to see women take back Religion from Men...

and no lol... i'm not part of a feminist conspiracy!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
S/F. I tried to get at this idea a while ago, although i didnt expand on it like you did, for the most part, it is the people alone that make the conspiracies.

What if no one is in charge?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

It is a conspiracy that Absolute power Corrupts absolutely?

This brings things back to my protest, that there is no Figure of evil coming, that there is no global conspiracy...

Just simple human behavior and failings among our leaders and the occasional nut job that works his way in...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

Some do turn into psychopaths... absolutely

it's an exceedingly small percentage though... or we wouldn't be alive in a day an age of WMD's

I think these guys... usually know when someone goes rouge or looses his mind and they do things about it... to eliminate them...

Once in a very blue moon they fail...sometimes because the people oppose them out of ignorance...

Same way you try and ditch that one guy that hangs out with you in scoial situations if he's a bit off his rocker... the less scrupulous might use that person, for money or a ride lol...

But it's the same thing, bigger scale...

We whacked Saddam because he was nuts, the world allowed it because... he never played ball with the rest of the vampires out there...

But those same people proverbial vampires as i'd call them... are smart enough usually to not suck all our blood...

we are after all their mechanism of life support

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sure sex is a two player game... (except for david carradine I guess)

Thats... just... not.... right....

It is true... women could END this game tomorrow...

and this is one conspiracy (although not by nature of ORGANIZATION) that is real...

Yeah, it just irks me when someone blames the ailments of society on men in general, and portrays women as guiltless perfect angels.

It seems to just continue the "Inferior" status of women, to have them not take responsibility for something that they play a role in.

Im just trying to nip that kinda thing in the bud, ya know?

We hunted witches and women scholars into the dirt as men, we burned them, we took their place in religion and society, and even in the west the best they have been given as "feminism" is... the ability to work and behave not as a woman but rather as a Man

Me, Personally, I think that is by design.

To break up social units and familial structures, because there is power in family, and if it's one thing TPTB don't want, it is power that they don't control.

So... you Make the women "MEN" and keep the people seperate, so that no resistance can form.

Aaron Russo spoke about this, and the Rockefeller connection to feminism.

Even in the west unless your brutally ugly you have little hope of being taken seriously as a woman

Well, with all due respect... western society respects only money.

Beauty is appreciated, but not respected.

It would be interesting and I have long desired to see women take back Religion from Men...

Nah... Religion is a power structure placed over a system of belief in order to achieve control.

It would be wise of women (If they seek the "Beliefs" of old) to stay away from "Religion"

Ya know?

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Because my Journey among men has made one thing abundantly clear...

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ROFL...

This is the conclusion I came to, I found it very amusing myself. No one government is right, no one religion is right. I know it's a conspiracy forum but some of you can go way overboard.

People glorify themselves and SEEK to find order... We HOPE for conspiracies because... Without them we have to become aware that it is all utter chaos Be it the Church or Politics once and a while some small group of nuts does something stupid and we all react to it, in an attempt to rationalize our existence, deal with the fact that we will one day die, ascribe meaning to life...

Amen. Everyone feels like they are king, like their own god. That huge self proclaimed aliens thread is testimony to that. When I first read that I said have you lost your damn minds, look in the mirror...YOUR HUMAN!! get over it, you are boring and have limited powers lol. Not that we are not all unique, but star people? Get the hell outta here rofl.

Your mostly dealing with dorks that know how to make money...

Bohemian Grove and other such things... = Nerdy sex fantasies.

Haha! I knew it. They fornicated with Babylon. We are all guilty, but the TPTB have some bizarre fetishes man.
Mark my words, it will come back to haunt us.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wow,

As someone who grew up surrounded by those extremely well off...and went to one of the top private schools in the country....I can totally agree with you here.
I find, so much of the time, that those who believe so strongly in TPTB are those who have never been exposed to their lifestyle.
I went to school with a million George Bush Jrs....the only sinister thing about them is how completely moronic and apathetic they really are.

S&F for you!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I'd agree i'd agree

But here's what curls my Noodle...

Who are these christ like people who wont succumb to Temptation? Are you one of them...

I'm not...

LOL to date all i've done with my life is periodically earn some mad cash on pay per click and blow it all having a good time until now...

LOL me in charge of a budget... I liked Bush, he was just like me lol

New Years Eve Every day, always ready for a good fight... Great Texan LOl... I'd love to hang out with the guy he likes Hard Booze and and a Good fight and makes fun of people who don't smoke lol

Most of my life MY Kinda Guy!!!

Like Jim Morrison if his dad was President lol

Could you resist the weird Moloch Orgy LOL... if you were invited?

With all i've accomplished... spiritually and physically this year

Given an invite i'd be right there rofl...

Naked chicks, Giant owls open Bar, Mock Sacrifices, robes.......woooo hooooo

We bust on skull and Bones...

I'd totally have joined if My GPA was high enough and my dad did anything with his life lol so i could go to Yale lol

I drink wine from Geronimos fricken Skull heel yeah!

Does that make me a bad person...

No

Just very immature when I was in College

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
People talk differently when "off the clock" and talking to strangers.

Get to know one of those people good, trusted friend for years, and you may find that the happy drunk naa, aint nothin like that story changes in their sober hours

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not to be offensive or anything, but I don't think that you have any real connections. if you had connections you would know the myriad secrets that the elites hide from the common people.

Because my uncle is a big figure in the terrestrial defense department of (snip), I have knowledge directly from him of the military secrets that (snip) hides from us. My father went to high school with the governor of his home province, they share secrets and my father tells me the secrets. My father also went to school with another guy who is now a naval aircraft pilot which is a new occupation because (snip) is secretly building carriers and only CIA and Mossad knows abou tit.

The world is full of lies and hate. if you think that everyone wants to get merry and horny then I think you haven't been out of your rabbit hole city, state, or nation.

I know people who wants power and wealth and they will go to any extent to achieve it, even if it means no sex, no booze, and no happiness.

I don't get carried away with conspiracies though. I doubt the Bohemian Grove conspiracies, the Masonian devils, those reptilian theories, and ET UFOS, but things such as 9/11 and corporate corruption are simply reenactments of previous historical themes.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

You are getting into obscure realms and I tend to agree with you

Lets say...as a Fictional idea...

Some one once... pretended to be a Jew and did something awful to Hitler having the senses to know he would be a powerful man one day...

Who was more powerful the man who took that action or Hitler...

That there are some who work in ways far less... obvious

I have no doubt

None the less... We have the capacity to resist that kind of Evil in our own life

It takes personal responsibility to not Hate not be allowed to be manipulated into Hate and to Love those that do to teach them better

If there are those who act in these manners... and I believe so in regards to 9-11 I said this was a VERY SMALL number of participants who ever it was...

I however for a time CHOSE to hate Islam and for no reason...

People who operate like this are the easiest to defeat if we even acknowledge this, because they play only off our own fears and insecurities and anger...

I hate to sound so Disney, but they can never work that kind of magic or psychology against anyone... if you keep Love in your heart at all times

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank You... Yes, Prostitutes have been the bane of more manly plots than all the covert ops in the world combined...

Wives have controlled more world leaders and etc, etc... than any conspiracy has ever come close to...

Booze and women make men talk and those that provide said services are always privy

Thank You

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yes... but what is Greed?

To me it's nothing more than...self preservation run away

I once had a Hamster in a habitrail set that would... take all the other hamsters food pile it in a corner and kill any other hamster that got close...not matter how much I gave she took it all...

Was she a BAD hamster... no

Probably just separated from her mother too young... hungry for too long... so became neurotic

The people that "get it" the most like a Mother Theresa...seek to prevent these impressions on children, seek to eliminate starvation and hunger and homelessness and childhood abuse...

Prevent us from becoming neurotic about our animal instincts...

I feel over indulgence has freed me from much of that, that at a point I came to see the senseless of it all... not to utterly deny myself, just to not be totally ruled by it...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Oh, c'mon now. You must be taunting us.

I respect your position, if you have the wherewithal to stand behind it, but i say baloney!

Among others, this was my favorite.

There is no global order aside from a willingness to keep passing the buck... these people eat and poop and pee like anyone else and function from the same basic desires of reproduction as the rest of us...

These people function (physiologically) like you and I because that is what all humans do. But to make the argument that they are like us, or they do not have global control, I think is a bit naive.

They are not like us (spiritually or mentally). They are mostly inbred, intelligent (in a coy way), control freaks, and psychotic. And their blood lines have always a few notches (societal hierarchy) about you and I.

"They" have killed tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people throughout their control just through their uncanny ability to initiate wars and finance them.

I think you are providing disinformation. Why, I could never imagine. But to each his own. I know what I know based on many years of research, and I have resorted to keeping to myself (except among exclusive friends) since the world consists of 99% fools that could not even begin to grasp the reality of life, both now and historically.

I would never get drunk with these murders, intimidators, controllers of basic necessities and natural resources, drug pushers, human traffickers and thiefs. Perhaps that is your cup of tea with your flamboyant lifestyle. You should keep in mind they despise you, and see you as animalistic and subhuman. That's fine for you. But I have children in this world, and I want to see change. Change that will benefit most of mankind in a humane way.

Sorry for the discourse, but I think you're ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All this discussion about parties, booze, drugs, etc. - This is all mid-level stuff. This is the external power structure - The one visible to the naked eye - The human level.

I do believe that there is a much higher elite that is hidden from public view that has enormous control over the world. You won't find them on Wall Street or in some night club.

I also tend to think that there are not many of them. In fact, the world is probably ultimately controlled by only a handful of individuals who really call the shots as to how the world is run.

I also think that there is a huge spiritual dimension that you are not tapping into. There are huge spiritual dimensions to the hierarchy that runs the world - to the point that it might not even be necessarily human nor of human understanding.

My point: There is a much bigger agenda than the external displays of power, wealth, etc. It has nothing to do with prostitutes and drugs. It is mental and spiritual in nature and not related to money.

Simple analogy: Ghandi. One of the most powerful men of his time. No riches, no wealth. But immensely powerful.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

Self fulfilling prophecy...

One of the largest factors in personal dysfunction let alone on a global scale

I believe i'm ugly...so why try and get a date, I believe the world will end so I will find the enemy predicted...

Yes...

exactly the kind of thing we do.... with Conspiracies...

We should be aware when an individual of that nature comes to power...

What I believe is, while our history books are filled with them...people love to write about tragedies, we focus on TV at night only on the Bad News...

Mostly and to the highest percentile these things are accidents ... mistakes like not acting on hitler before it was too late

Not a grand plot to ALLOW him to power by the Elite, simply a failure to identify the persona...

That most people in power are...quite Amazing Human beings be it you agree with every decision or not, they are not running a world of Hitlers... far from it, they do do everything Humanly possible to avoid these scenarios

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alushe

Rofl...

Was that compliment or what?

ha ha NICE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join