It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So those are similiar to the Foo-Fighters seen during WWII. Cool.

I bet they are alien recon craft conducting some atmospheric tests and what-not. I can't wait until we start sending craft to other planets as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Because the 'main object' looks 'clunky', it should be man-made, and therefore be a secret government project?

Have you got any idea what you're looking at, if so please enlighten us.

If you have no idea what you're looking at, how can you tell who made it, and for what purpose?

I'm looking at something yellow, thicker in the middle and slimmer towards the ends that spins, that's all I can tell.

It's reasonable to look at some statistical probabilities, such as:
Evidence of human existence: 6 billion
Evidence of alien existence: 0
Likelihood that earthly lifeforms other than humans made the object: low
Likelihood that it's a natural phenomenon: low

6 billion to 0 isn't proof, but it's strong statistical evidence to lean toward the "likely man-made" origin, over such theories as alien origin. However your point that we don't know what it is is still valid.

I have a pretty good idea of what it is, but if they won't release the raw footage for analysis, it's not even worth commenting on. If they ever do release the raw footage, maybe we can identify it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok ATSers. I have extracted part of the clip (very short 16 seconds) and attempted to negate camera motion. As a sort of concept for demonstration. It would be nice to have the original video file, uncompressed for further analysis. Until that time I would like to say that this footage leans on fake.

Just demonstrating how much camera shake is in this video. I have attempted to center the main object. Warning, the video is very compressed and pixelated as a result of being extracted off of youtube.

If someone could just provide me with the sections that need to be stabilized, that would be nice as I dont have much time. Thanks

[edit on 13-7-2009 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
im not up to date on this one since i missed the last 20 pages, but has the mexican military did a statement on this?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by s.one.z]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
If they ever do release the raw footage, maybe we can identify it.

Well there's one possible reason why they might not want to release it too soon...

...as soon as it is revealed as man-made then the UFO cash cow dries up.

Best to get a few more TV/radio slots and some meetings booked in first...

[edit on 13/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
this video has some of the scenes stabilized

Just to complement the other one.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by avat178]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The stabilised video is very informative. The sequence with the four 'spheres' looks exactly like two pairs of butterflies interacting with each other, not with the blob. The blob could be a background object like Venus, used as a backdrop for butterflies. Watch it again with this in mind.

WG3

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
VENUS and BUTTERFLIES???

Man I tell ya I have heard some real wild stuff in my time, but that one takes first prize...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
The stabilised video is very informative. The sequence with the four 'spheres' looks exactly like two pairs of butterflies interacting with each other, not with the blob. The blob could be a background object like Venus, used as a backdrop for butterflies. Watch it again with this in mind.

WG3

Are you sure?

This looks more like a temperature inversion than that...

Temperature Inversion over Washington:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0da646d7fd49.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
If someone could just provide me with the sections that need to be stabilized, that would be nice as I dont have much time. Thanks

Nah its okay... we have Luna Cognita to do them no worries

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Man I tell ya I have heard some real wild stuff in my time, but that one takes first prize...

I always welcome constructive criticism and comment, but your zorgon the omnipotent utterings are just boring.

WG3

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's a cool looking video, but I think it's fake. I'm not about to go through all 60 pages to see if this was brought up, but how is the "mothership" holding all those "pods", when the "mothership" is the same size as the 15-20 "pods" that came out of it? Something that small couldn't physically hold all of those pods.

Could it be real? Sure, but the fact remains, you can't hold more then you occupy. This is 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Could be just light refraction/lensflare or something like that making the objects appear bigger. Maybe some sort of field? who knows.

Here's a somewhat similar video of an orb at area 51.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by avat178]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Important Update. I just received this updated information.

A second witness to the May 22, 2009 UFO sighting over Ciudad Satelite, Mexico came
forward after the request made by the tv network for more witnesses of this event
living in that area.

Mr. Alfredo Carrillo who lives in the same neighborhood witnessed the same rare
phenomena and took a good portion of video with a standard videocamera. The
images show the moments when the big UFO released a number of spheres to
both sides in an unprecedent event. Mr. Alfredo Carrillo watched the tv show where
Pedro Hernandez showed his footage and decided to call them to confirm the sighting
and they arranged a meeting to watch the footage and make some interviews.

Now this case is taking new proportions with this second witness and the tv network
people is trusting more witnesses may come forward with videos like the July 11, 1991
sun eclipse event. The call will be repeated in the next tv show and very soon, maybe
in one or two weeks the updated report with the second witness Mr. Alfredo Carrillo.

I'm posting two video frames by courtesy of Mr. Alfredo Carrillo in advance so
everyone may see another shots of the rare sighting. This evidence will confirm the
incident took place that day and both videocameras recorded exactly what both
witnesses were seeing in the sky, a strange and disconcerting phenomena.

Note:

I have to put copyrights to the images to avoid other websites to make copies for their
own benefit. These are exclusive images and I'm authorized to show them in ATS.

Images are 1024 X 683 pixels. Just slide the bar to see complete.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

There are UFOs that manifest manouvers which defy physics. We know for certain now that there are different dimensions, and at least some UFOs seem to be interdimensional. The big ship could be a way to open a gateway for the smaller ships to come out of.

Just because UFOs defy the laws of physics, doesn't make then any less real.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

thanks for the update free_spirit

that is a very interesting development, please let us know more when possible.

star for you !

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by TravisT

There are UFOs that manifest manouvers which defy physics.
I said its possible that it's real, but I'm thinking it's fake. Having another witness with some video is definitely helping the story, but it's still something to investigate. For now, I stand by my statement, but I can be swayed. I'm not a heavy skeptic, just a open minded believer that doesn't think every alien/UFO story is real.

We know for certain now that there are different dimensions, and at least some UFOs seem to be interdimensional.
When did we find out for sure that there are extra dimensions out there? Interdimensional? Sure, it could be a possibility, but there is a difference between fact and faith.

The big ship could be a way to open a gateway for the smaller ships to come out of.
Now that's an interesting theory, but again, it's all just speculation. That is interesting, though.....

Just because UFOs defy the laws of physics, doesn't make then any less real.
I never said they weren't, and in fact, I do believe in UFOs. I have even come up with theories and speculated on how UFO's maneuver, but again, it's all just theories and speculation, but I try to keep it at that. If you're interested on my theory, you can check it out here. It may be better explained on page 2, but sadly, nobody wanted to discuss it, and just went off on other explanations, when I was just seeing if my theory was even plausible. : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well then........ I guess this is why I always leave cases like these open to another possibility, even if it was 5%,lol. This is interesting although regardless of the outcome of this the most it would be is solid evidence, I now await further developments.

This being from a different camera does debunk the CGI theory in nearly all regards. So I guess we are left with some type of balloon (as ATS member TheMythLives pointed out earlier in this thread) or some unknown phenomina that truly is a UFO. I think at this point saying it is extraterrestrial in nature would be ambiguous but somewhat warranted (if that makes sense). I would like to see this witness give a statement, as well other witnesses potentially (hopefully with cameras), I mean there must be more than a few people who saw this right?

[edit on 7/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

A second witness! My balloon theory still LIVES! Now I here's a video:

This is what it reminds me of in a way. However, the wind and the atmosphere above could have supported individual balloons in the same stream of air. As stated here:

Balloons UFO

and here:

More detail here:

UFo thread Balloons

Or I could be completely wrong, which in that case may mean that it is a true UFO...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

your joking right ?

those videos you keep posting are a far cry from ever even coming close to what we see in the video in the Op

until you produce a video showing balloons shooting out of a central object...your balloon theory is dead in the water

sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join