It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Wether you're doing copy and paste or typing it,it is easy to see that its not your own work.

Definitely not cricket nor following the T & C s.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

In other words reality is merely sequences of events that happen relative to one another; time is an illusion.

Being physical in the 3rd dimension and bound to the laws of the earth and Sun we perceive things in a different light then perhaps how they really are. For people observing our planet from other parts of the galaxy and higher dimensions they see our planet in the way we see a television show that has been recorded. They can fast forward the movie or rewind, time is only relevant to us on earth and time is an illusion but we are interconnected with this illusion and glued to this existence and reality because of time. From one perspective reality is merely sequences of events that happen relative to one another as you have suggested.

Actually a sphere is a constrained volume.

Basic high-school math people:

(4/3)*pi*r^3

Using the sort of facile logic presented above it could also be said a cube is infinite in size and can be cut in half or doubled infinitely with no end.

So why not just say, "a volume of any shape or size can be multiplied or divided infinitely?

Any object can double in size or shrink in size to infinity. I was using a basic example in representation of a world. As you have suggested “A volume or any shape or size can be multiplied and divided infinitely.” This is correct.

How do you account for the paradox of life being limited in length and therefore intelligence thus being finite?

Are lives are limited in days, years and age being bound to the laws of time and mortality. This life is nothing more than a split second in comparison to our eternal existence, our souls are infinite beings with infinite capacity and capabilities that we never could fully use or comprehend yet. You are thinking in terms of finite and limitations according to the laws of mortality that bind us to this temporal existence, you must think in terms of eternal and infinity, intelligence is a never ending achievement and eternal progression is unchangeable and will and must always exist with all things or the entire universe and universe’s space would become void with a sign at a point in space that says THE END. There are no limitations on anything in existence, this does not mean that object, soul or thing seizes to exist upon death, death is a new beginning and continuum, there is no such thing as finite. That is another illusion to the mind programmed and bound to the laws of mortality and time.

Unseen does not mean undetectable. How do we go about detecting this "energy."

In the same way you would detect someone on the other side or in another dimension you must go beyond this one, it can be done through outer body experiences, being pulled into new times and dimensions/densities or by projection given directly to you by higher beings or ET’s including interdimensional/stellar travel.

Please give the exact solar coordinates of this brown dwarf in our dimension. Also please provide an algorithm to translate the movement of this body in the other dimension as it relates to geocentric positioning in our solar system, so we can continue to track its position.

Space and time is not measured in the same way as we measure it in coordinates or hours in most other dimensions, we think in terms of weight, size, distance, movement, speed and coordinates but these things are inapplicable to most dimensions, travel is by the speed of thought and distance and time is absent in most places even in our own universe, we are bound by laws being on earth bound by the rotations of earth and the sun, we view things in past when observing distant stars.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Text PurpleALOHA Brother
Blessings to you and LOVEd ones ~ and ALL those reading and theirs ~
Thank you very much for sharing pure information about the power of humanity when connecting with LOVE, it is a gift to us reading and those we meet when we live the Truth of our Divinity!
Recently viewed a film titled Kymatica which deals directly with the topic discussed - from the point of view, as you mentioned each one of us as voters, consciously or sub-consciously, on a vibrational level....
perhaps you will be interested:
www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

Text BlueMy question intended is as follows in three3...
~as a contactee, who or what race of beings interacted with you when sharing this information (can describe characteristic features if unable to identify a particular race of beings)
~what would you say is the actual scenario, or history of human origins being portrayed in mythological adam and eve story, and how does this pertain to the races variety (like is there a root race of aryans or vedas)
~what is the meaning of crop circles

p.s. is PA a safe state
and this site also specifically describes many beneficial meditaions we can share globally on a daily basis to align humanity with LOVE
eventtemples.com...

TextLOVE

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
This is my 1st post ever. I've been here a little while, but never logged in until today. I also feel *something* is about to happen. I just can't quite figure out if it is from all the things i hear- like this, or if its a true feeling. Anyway, ET_MAN, just wondering about Texas. Central Texas. I just did a search on fault lines, and I'm near the Llano Uplift. Can you tell me how this area will fair?
Thanks, Love and light.

Only the higher ground of Texas will make it in the aftermath but will eventually be completely flooded then submerge months to years after the (MPS).Being near fault lines anywhere in the world will not be safe, find higher ground and a back up plan with shelter, food and water, Keep this in mind when you see things about to happen with worldwide earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, new volcanic activity etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't need to know if I am in a safe place, 'sorry" if you thought I was asking that.

My point is you are not really saying things that already haven't been said. I am just curious if for nothing else is to see what your map has to offer compared to other maps that have been put forth, that's all.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

.unless of course someone or some entity is sending this brown dwarf from another dimension to us to teach us a lesson and make things right. Are they?

It's a little more complicated than that, objects like this have materialized and passed through our solar system many times in the history of earth thousands, millions and even billions of years ago. They come from different times/dimensions densities because all things entering our world from outside dimensions, times, distances planets are not bound by the same laws we are.

Would it be hard to believe that all species of earth and ourselves are partly allowing consciously such an object to pass through by way of outcome/consequence. Just look at what we are doing to all life on earth, we are great examples of what not to do but we are being led unknowingly into a path that has a big lesson in store for us. All life should live in harmony, balance and equality and we as a species bring imbalance by treating other life on this planet unfairly it's only a matter of time before an event such as this one is inevitable to occur thus 2011.

There is consequence to all of our actions taking place on earth and the collective consciousness of earth and all life, species on this planet will find a way to fix the problem if we do not find a way first. We cannot even take care of our own species and we allow them to die, suffer, kill and be torchered. If we cannot even take care of our own how much worse are we treating animals and all other life on this planet? Is what we are doing correct and the right thing or do we completely disregard less intelligence and take it for granted, what if we were in the position of the lesser intelligence lifeforms on this planet and there was something over us treating us in such a way that we treat much of the life on this planet? Well there is and they are using our actions against us to dictate outcome and consequence on earth manipulating our time, space, evolution/understanding and future events. We are being used in the same way we use other lifeforms on this planet. What we sow we reap it is the law of the universe and we are bound to this law positive for positive negative for negative.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN
From the website:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Houses Built On Sand: Wormwood in History

Never in history have so many human beings been interested in a particular planet, it seems these days. Not a day goes by where you can't find some new information relating to Planet X. From those that wholly believe, to those that think believers in Planet X to be crazy, there is no shortage of opinions on either side. What I've tried to do however is to look at the issue of Planet X from all sides, sort of 'walk around' the question and see if I can see anything that might be missing, or rather may have been overlooked.

Here's some of what I've found.

"The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died of the water, because it was made bitter.''
Revelation 8:11

Well, as you can image my search began with the Bible where indeed there is mentioned, a cryptic one to be sure, about a 'star', planet, of some kind called Wormwood. And further research shows that we are far from the first generation of human beings to be concerned about this Wormwood. So dreaded is the ancient knowledge of this planet that our ancestors- handed down to each and every one of us an instinctual knowledge of when it would come again.

The devastation and utter destruction of life on this earth is even said to have produced in humanity an actual amnesia in us because to remember it was too overwhelming. The ancient myths and legends of our ancestors is not only full of the stories of this planet's last visit, it's what they are all about, period. As a warning to the future our ancestors built, upon every continent on earth, pyramids and secreted in them the records of how and when this planet would return and how to prepare for its coming. And what were they warning us about? Wormwood is reported to be four times larger, and twenty three times more dense than the Earth.

The Bible states that when it passes, its magnetic and gravitational effects upon the Earth's molten iron core will cause increased earthquakes/ volcanic eruptions, and other phenomena. Speaking of the last days, it states:

"Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter."

I have noticed over the last ten years the drastic changes in our present day weather patterns, increased earthquake/ volcanic activity, reports of the gradual slowing of the Earth's rotation and geomagnetic planetary field deviations, and other anomalies. All of which are allegedly due to the energy being released by our planet in response to the gravitational field that is preceding Planet X.

And coupled with these changes are the efforts of world governments to keep telling us that everything is OK. NASA will continue to identify objects ahead and around Wormwood to misdirect attention. The normally helpful and professional NASA employees are being evasive and condescending when asked about it. How NASA has chosen to handle their knowledge of Planet X fits into a pattern of concealment, Wormwood /Planet X has intentionally been made to sound ridiculous and confusing for several reasons. One of which is to avoid causing panic among the world's population. Many websites and articles continue to be written about Planet X that spread lies.

They say it only may exist and comes around only once every few million years if it does. Continued

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia
Directly Quoted: From the website: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
They say it only may exist and comes around only once every few million years if it does. This misinformation is widespread and done with a purpose. Planet X's mass, magnetism and density are such that it disrupts the surface of every planet it passes. In fact, history shows approximately 7 years prior to its passage its far reaching electromagnetic/gravitational influence changes Earth's core flows triggering weather, volcanic and seismic activity.

Since early 1996 traditional weather has changed dramatically, breaking all time records regularly. The up-tick of earthquakes, volcanic incidents and changes in electromagnetics are being kept out of the media as much as possible. Weather alone can falsely be blamed on global warming and sun cycles but not earth's rumblings at the same time. Being prepared and forewarned gives one an excellent chance to survive. Some may wish they never learned or prepared because of the difficulties presented to them, compared to their lifestyle before.

At that time I would simply say that you were primarily responsible for drawing the information toward yourself and determined your level of personal preparation. I'm not fishing now for your future thanks, but am trying to avoid you berating the messenger. Just learning now and not being able to prepare because of family ties or financial binds could end up causing needless worry, prior to your passing on. So, be careful before you jump in too deep here. It's not always better to know. My belief system tells me that there is a reason for everything.

Science is finding greater evidence for order in chaos at every turn. For those who would label me a messenger of doom, please do you and me a favor, don't finish reading this book. My focus is to find people who want this information, or who have been drawn to it by whatever means to make their right choice. Staying alive might be a good one. The fact that you're reading this perhaps means that your gut instinct is telling you something is not quite right with the world, and the reasons you've run across thus far have been less than adequate.

There's no doom in being made aware that you live on the railroad tracks, the train is approaching and what time it will arrive, so you can pull up your roots to get the heck out of the way. It's ignorance that will put you in harms way during the up and coming cataclysms. There will be many places that have a good chance of being safe. I'm now going to paint a word portrait using some of my words and those of others. In order to view the mosaic, look at it in its entirety.

Focusing too closely on one part or another might result in your missing the big picture. In the 1980's astronomers were searching for a 10th planet in our solar system, one that explained the perturbations of our outer planets, Uranus and Neptune. The planet was discovered, but since then we have heard nothing more about Planet X. Why has the discovery not been publicized since then?

Zechariah Sitchin tells of the ancient Sumerian legends of a planet with a comet-like orbit that came into our area of the solar system every 3600 years. The inhabitants of this planet were like gods to the earth natives. They shuttled from their planet to earth with rockets and mined gold to take back to their home planet, Nibiru. He contends they were the ones the Bible in Genesis refers to as the Nefilim, and as giants. Could this same Planet X or 12th Planet be the source of the many myths and legends that describe comets as portents of doom, and speak of battling planets? Could it be the cause of the periodic destructions of great civilizations of the past by earthquakes, volcanoes, tidal waves, as described in many ancient texts, including the Bible, and by Velikovsky?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

My point is you are not really saying things that already haven't been said.

It's good to know others are spreading the word. Our intentions have everyone's best interest in mind, not to stir up fear in people but to bring forth awareness in people as some people call it "Conscious Awakening!" Don't worry about death worry about your soul being fixed before death. Death is inevitable upon the day of your birth, think in terms of eternity. You will wake up as if you experienced a small dream and were asleep upon death and remember who you are in another state of existence. Everything you experienced in this life will seem like a faint memory.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia
Directly quoted from the website: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

eologists, not recognizing the periodic cataclysmic nature of our planet, look at ancient fossils and calculate they are millions of years old. That is only because they calculate the cataclysmic events as required to take millions of years to happen. Once they recognize that these events could have occurred suddenly, in a matter of days, their historical timelines will be drastically altered.

After seeing the Comet Shoemaker-Levy crash into the planet Jupiter a few years ago, astronomers now realize the possibility of asteroids and comets similarly affecting earth. Their most recent discoveries of planets circling other stars, planets with elliptical orbits, circling two stars, "rogue" planets, methane "brown-dwarf" planets, are all proof that no matter how certain science is one day that something is silly and impossible, they can be proven quite wrong the next. The best scientists are, therefore, not the hardened skeptics, but those who continually keep an open mind.

In January 1981 several daily newspapers stated that Pluto's orbit indicates that Planet X exists. The report stated that an astronomer from the U.S Naval Observatory told a meeting of the American Astronomical Society that irregularities in the orbit of Pluto indicates that the solar system contains a 10th planet. He also noted that this came to no surprise to Zechariah Sitchin, whose book about this planet came out three years prior.

In 1982 NASA itself officially recognized the possibility of Planet X, with an announcement that an object is really there -far beyond the outermost planets. One year later in 1983 the newly launched IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite) quickly found Planet X (the 10th). The Washington Post summary of an interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL California had these words to say, a heavenly body as large as Jupiter (The size being in perfect parallel to the ancients' knowledge) and part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation of Orion by an orbiting telescope.

The orbiting telescope found it right where it was sent to look. They had known of its existence and location for years but wanted to confirm it with their own technological eyes. These are facts I strongly urge you to check out for yourself. There have been attempts to cover-up this event and rewrite history. Perhaps Nibiru is not a planet at all, but a small system consisting of a Brown Dwarf Star and a small accompanying planet.

Brown dwarfs were, until recently, only theoretical planet/star hybrids. Astronomers believe that they have now located some brown dwarfs, whose luminosity is so low as to make their detection extremely difficult. Essentially, they are the product of an accreting gas cloud that is several times more massive than that which eventually made Jupiter. Beyond a certain threshold of mass, reactions within this world lead to the emission of heat and a minute amount of light, but the body is still too small to set off the thermonuclear chain reactions that ignite a conventional star.

They appear a dull red, contrary to the colour that their name would suggest, and do not increase beyond the spherical dimensions of Jupiter, despite having a greater mass. They are thought to be relatively commonplace in the Universe, and their relative lack of appearances thus far reflect their dark star qualities. If one is in orbit around the Sun, then it is quite plausible that its detection by telescope has not yet occurred, so one can understand the paucity of tangible data from further afield.

But as we become more able to detect and observe planets around other stars, so will our ability to observe this maverick in our own system increase.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia
Directly Quoted From the website:www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Continued: The sensational aspect of all this is when one starts to consider this world as a very dim star, rather than a planet. The implication is that we are in a binary star system! Of course, the brown dwarf alluded to is not a star in the conventional sense, but it may emit enough light and heat to make possible moons around it life supporting. Considering its distance from the Sun in the extreme cold of the void, that possibility is an exciting one. It is certainly the case that any terrestrial planet that far from the Sun would not be able to support life on its own.

So, what if this Brown Dwarf in fact had planets circling in close proximity around it. Surely this would better explain the presence of life. After all, the Nibiruans are supposed to have lived on the Earth and then fled to their home planet, which takes it on a 3600-year orbit out of the known solar system. If; that was the case, and it was just a planet and not an actual Brown Dwarf/Planetary system, how could life be sustained in the far reaches of our Solar System?

The Brown Dwarf theory makes much more sense and has a correlation with the Hopi Prophecies. When an object in space is moving towards the observer its colour changes by means of the Doppler effect. This is effectively where the light waves are "squashed" together and shift towards a different light spectrum. When the object is moving towards the observer at high speed it turns blue. The Hopi prophecies quite clearly refer to the Blue Star that shines in the heavens. Newton's law of gravity is insufficient to explain planetary science. Planets are magnetic objects and also have a repulsion force that creates the balance between them and keeps them moving.

The momentum theory for planets is positively ridiculous. What we call modern astronomical and planetary science is still very much in the dark ages because of this. Play with two magnets to find out that if both are turned a certain way it's difficult to get them to touch because of the repulsion force. The exclusion of the repulsion force in planetary science is a gigantic flaw and political embarrassment to any who've been involved. The story of the Emperor with no clothes is a perfect analogy for how it's being dealt with. The earth's 30 miles thick crust acts as a magnetic shield, hiding the true magnetic relationships between planets from our terrestrial scientific instruments. If you want to begin to understand the workings of the solar system you would do better just to eat a Fig Newton cookie than to read Newton's law of gravity that does not take into account the repulsion force.

The most interesting scientific revelations of planets that are discovered are generally kept away from the public under the guise of military security. History records many names for Planet X.
The Sumerians called it the 12th Planet or Nibiru (translates into; planet of passing).
The Babylonians and Mesopotamians called it Marduk, The King of The Heavens and The Great Heavenly Body.
The ancient Hebrews referred to it as the Winged Globe because of its long orbit high among the stars.
The Greeks called it Nemesis. (Its most telling name)
Prophets have named it The Blue Star, The Red Star, The Fiery Messenger, and The Comet of Doom among others.

No matter what the name used, it's the same object that has the same effects before and during its passage of earth.
The Sumerians also had a name for its approximate 3600-year orbit (A Shar).
The ancient Hindu astronomers named Treta Yuga (3600 years) and the destruction it causes Kali Yuga.
The evidence for Planet X is overwhelming in our historical past.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Broadcaste
Sorry, but this just does not make any sense:

"Viruses, disease and other things are distributed due to law of consequence and action."

This = Viruses, disease and other things are distributed due to law of "some things are caused by other things happening".

Yes, it's true. Revelation there. Advanced beings came up with that one.

Please people, I have been popping in every now and then and this has really gone beyond ridiculous. You know when your kid tells you a tall tale and you keep asking her/him questions to try to get them to trip up, and it just keeps getting more and more ridiculous...

Bedtime. Go brush your teeth.

Every outcome and thing that happens on this planet is due to our collective consciousness and action. It is the law of opposition and balance, some people call it karma, it is the same thing. What we project out and perform will bounce back at us. Disease was placed here it's not by accident or just happening out of coincidence. There are no coincidence's found that is an illusion and our human minds are full of illusions.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia
Directly quoted from the website: www.bibliotecapleyades.net... (last part)

The present changes on earth are accelerating, not diminishing. These are true facts, what more can I say? Look to Discovering Archaeology, July/August 1999, on page 72. The date 1628 BCE is given for a world wide catastrophic event. Approximately 3600 years ago and coinciding with its return at this time. Page 70 shows a medieval picture with a large comet looking object as big as the sun streaking across the sky horizontally with a giant tail. Below is a town that is shaking apart with hysterical people in the streets. Its elliptical orbit takes it around two suns. The other sun it orbits is our sun's dark twin.

Our best telescopic equipment on and off earth is closely monitoring Nibiru's inbound approach. This is one of many reasons the orbiting Hubble telescope live feed is hidden from our view. Each time it approaches it starts a chain of events that culminates with it passing by and causing our earth's surface to change. These changes are the cause of massive death and destruction. History is rich with these stories. Many people from the past didn't draw the connection between what looked to be a large comet overhead and what they were experiencing at the time (volcanoes erupting, earthquakes, land masses sinking and rising, tidal waves, severe weather and floods).

Some of these writers from the distant past simply noted what they thought was a foreboding sign or messenger of the prophets, instead of the cause for their woes. In 1995 Planet X became close enough to us that its magnetism started to effect earth in a big way, which increases now daily. The closer it gets to us the faster it moves toward earth and the stronger its magnetic effects become. There is an ebb and flow to these events that are akin to the calm waves before the next big set. Surfers would be most familiar with this analogy.

Expect things to get worse as it approaches nearer but not in a straight line. Our own sun's gravity is what is pulling it closer and faster. Planet X is not going to hit earth or the sun because of the repulsion force, which comes into play as they near each other. There is still reason to be forewarned and concerned. Earth now has two strong magnetic influences in the vicinity (our sun being the main one) and its core is heating up because of it. It's like a car with the accelerator and brake on at the same time.

The sun is pushing and pulling on earth one way and Planet X is now upsetting that balance with its own set of influences. This has been the reason for all the strange weather and seismic activity as of late. The records of this approximate 7 years of turmoil prior to passing are part of biblical record from at least the last time it came by earth. With correct scientific arid historical information you don't need to be a prophet to predict the same cycle of events are happening again during Planet X's approach.

These events are just a minor taste of what will come when it goes by this time. And yet even these relatively minor events can cause much destruction. Many areas of the world will begin to be severely effected even before the date of passing, so don't think you can wait to the last minute and then jet away safely!! There will be nowhere to go. That is why you are seeing such drastic changes in air travel and security, because when the warning does it go out it won't go to you or me. Those who have been chosen will just suddenly up and go with armed guards at every airport to prevent the unwashed masses from trying to flee and getting in their way. (end quote
My own statement: According to what I have been shown this does not occur in 2011. What does occur in 2011 are a series of monumental preceedings earthly upheavals that are a preparation for the truly monumental event.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

nice (and rather obvious) stuff but it doesn't really answer my question. somone somehow either knows this brown dwarf from another dimension is coming and using that as a talking/controlling point or is manifesting it and using it as a weapon. which is it?

is it this brown dwarf? www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm not certain of this Planet X information but what I have been shown is a star that is wormwood hitting the earth at the end of the 7 years and after the last war that is fought with The King of Kings. This star is appointed when everything else is finished. Until then, it will be the world's governments, elite, military, vatican and fallen angel forces that wreak havoc throughout the earth. The earth itself also will be causing global disasters at an unprecedented rate.

At this point many plagues will be unleashed that will destroy people, vegetation, water, animals and life in general.

Also according to what I have been shown, a series of wars break out and some very series disasters globally. Martial Law ensues in the not too distant future from these events and that is when things really start to get bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Quote from ET_MAN: 'For people in certain areas of the world there will be no place to run, the most important part is coming to a realization of what is to come and what kind of world you are really living in. Knowing where your headed after this life and what is the purpose and reason for being here on earth.'

I'm getting more confused the more I read this, ET_MAN.

You told this person in Texas that the higher grounds would survive, but not for too long...but before you said for certain people there will be no place to run.

When we have two years to prepare, a person could cover a lot of ground in two years. A reasonable pace of ten miles a day could get a person 7300 Earth miles from where they are at now.

I have a fairly mundane request.

GIVE us a MAP. If you know what is going to happen and you know what is a 'safe' place and what is not, then give us a map with that information on it, so that we may begin our exodus.

Remember, we are a world-wide group, so we will need a nice globe, or flat earth with areas marked on it.

Just a quick sketch, so we know where to run. mkay?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

What I do not believe is that any insight at all is going to come from a 'self proclaimed ATS prophet, time travelling, ET diplomat'.

I think you have misjudged me I have never claimed to be such. I am here on my own freewill taking my own time to bring information to light. You can take some of what I say or leave it, we all have freewill to act independently as individuals.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My mindset has completely changed over the past few years for no discernible reason. I no longer care about material wealth or "things", i crave the chance to escape to a life far away from massive amounts of people where i control my own destiny, grow my own food etc. Like i said, i CAN NOT explain where these feelings came from, they just popped up one day.

Oh, and does the number "17" mean anything to you? I woke up a few months ago to an older voice saying SEVENTEEN and i could never figure it out.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

You told this person in Texas that the higher grounds would survive, but not for too long...but before you said for certain people there will be no place to run.

When we have two years to prepare, a person could cover a lot of ground in two years. A reasonable pace of ten miles a day could get a person 7300 Earth miles from where they are at now.

There will be no place to run for many because they will be unprepared and caught in certain areas unaware not knowing where to go. Many states, cities and even entire countries will disappear. I will present a map in due time, that will be the last thing I provide before I pack up my bags.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello ET-Man,

How about Vancouver area in Canada, is it safe?
I didn't find you mention any place in Canada.

Thank you

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join