It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
interesting thread which is becoming moreand more popular.

in revelation it says that at the time of the end the sun will darken,the moon would turn red and a third ofd the stars would fall from the sky.
now we ,educated people of this generation know that it would be 000,s of years before the sun would burn out, anyway lets suppose there was a dwarf and it came between the earth and sun, what would happen?
it would eclipse the earth and sun, moon would dim, the sun will not appear as bright, also the stars (a third) would appear to vanish,
. maybe we are looking at knowledge from the wrong perspective,
we herald the ancients with this advanced knowledge, (ow could they have been so inteligent) maybe they weren,t clever, just informed by a higher race that visited here,
don,t you think its possible? God created man in OUR image? the bible is full of ufo,s look at ezekial,
christ said i m NOT of this world.
the hopi,mayans,egyptian,sumerians, and all of the other wise races maybe were passing on info that was given them for our benefit,just as we would for our future offspring, makes yer wonder dont it?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm curious about Vancouver Island in British Columbia Canada. The area is believed to be a safe haven. The Enochian map has placed is as such as well.

I'm also curious about the world in general.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

ah, nice to see you back! First and foremost, I do not wish my words to be interpreted as an attack on you in any way. Please read thoroughly. I have found that you are very eloquent, which can be a rarity in posts of this nature!
I simply wish to engage you in a discussion / debate based on the claims you've made and your sources. It's not so much your claims I wish to address but more so you're reference points. So here goes.

I'm curious as to why you were quoting prophecies that were set to come to fruition back in 2004. (I actually did refer to the link you posted). In light of that, it's not so very different from the Zeta cult in reality. I think they jumped their ship around 2003 or so. In addition, why do you put so much credence into the bible? If you adhere to the prophetic content of Revelation and the Book of Matthew, then surely you know, not many people in our modern times will be saved. As 'proper behavior' has deviated immensely. I fail to see how any modern human woud fit 'biblically' in the realm of righteouness, though to be saved. Certainly you see my point. Naturally, our the best efforts of modern mail fail miserably by biblical standards. Unfortunately, I find your words to be yet another case of "self fulfilling prophecy interpretation".

Now to clarify the obvious questions, I do believe in the possibility of Niburu's existence. In addition, I completely adhere to the likelihood that we will experience a great many of the occurrences highlighted in this thread. None too pretty, I may add. I do believe, without a doubt. Simply because of what my soul screams to me. What I have trouble with is the general adherence to any pre-determined belief system and the self indulgent interpretation of such. If we are not believe the government, then why religion? Clearly, the two have skipped hand in hand since their inception!

You have mentioned your prophetic dreams. In and of itself, that would lend credence to many of us. So many here on ATS have that inner voice and subtle vision!

I for one though am forced to jump ship when you begin to quote the bible and take direct passage from a religious site that prophesized these occurrences to take place in 2004. As I often scoff in my posts, it is these precise behaviors that give skeptics all the ammunition they will ever need.

I look forward to hearing from you. I do try to conduct myself in a respectful manner and I hope this hasn't been taken out of context. I would never belittle a persons' beliefs. I simply wish to hear your justification.

All the best.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Challenges are a healthy part of our ability to recognize things that we otherwise would be blinded from.

I always love a good argument no matter the opposition, so no worries. I like the opportunity to clearly question things and clarify things through the balance between logic and our sentient gifts. I like the questions you pose because they are clearly valid. So here goes.

I am not convinced in either government nor man made religions. But in the process of my own experiences I have come to the conclusion that God has supplied some road maps for us. Throughout history the people transmitting the prophecies and the Word Of God through the mysterious power of the Holy Spirit were intended to aid us but not in the traditional sense that it has become. Religion of this world is largely man made, and I had little tolerance for it throughout my whole life. However, I was able to see the difference between God's truths and what was used by mankind for their own purposes. These purposes have not always been forthcoming to the people either. Many follow just as the sheeple of the world follow the rules of society and survival.

I suppose most of my beliefs come from the things I was shown. The guidance of the Holy Spirit and the prophetic dreams I kept receiving from the beginning. Although I have had a multitude of encounters I also had God showing me what the truth was. The interesting thing is that I did not know how closely they were aligned to The Bible until I was in my 30's. Until then I simply was shown things and had to try and make sense from the many encounters and paranormal experiences I found myself in the middle of.

The day I began researching the Bible, I was blown away.

As for the 2004 prophecy, it is not so much a date as it is the series of events that people pick up. Humans can never get the time line correct when they are shown things. It is a perpetual error because time is not precise. Many choices can alter events even just slightly, still they change the timeline in some way. This earth is based on free will, therefore that will always affect the timeline.

I do not believe that it is in our design to be precise with the time lines and dates. However I do believe we are conduits, picking up and receiving signals constantly. When a being tells you a precise date, it is always questionable. These forces do not have the control to be precise with time. That type of power is not within their capabilities. Not to mention there are always higher powers above each force or principality.

Other parts of my experiences include encounters with demons, satan (or what ever you want to call this original fallen being) angels and more. I began to understand clearly the battle going on here and what was being disguised and the extent that they were going to in order to hide the truth from the unsuspecting human population.

It was a process of elimination and examination. Cross referencing my experiences, what I was shown to the Word of God. There were also miracles involved because the forces in my life were many and my life came close to ending on various occasions from attacks. If they couldn't coerce me with their half truths and distorted agenda's, they would try and destroy me.

I will always see this world's religions as faulty and manipulating tools. To me it's a variation of how the governments works as well.

But in my eyes this has no bearing to the truth of Salvation, The Bible and the gift we were given. It's far simpler than one can expect. It has nothing to do with a building of worship or listening to someone tell you what to believe, rather it is your own relationship with God and your journey in the exploration and discoveries of what the truth of everything is.

Cheers

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Egyptia

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Good ole ATS!!! Things don't change much around here.. I can take off for a year come back and find some of the same old same old stuff being said and everyone just loves to eat it up.. Or be a part of it..
So with 800+ pages of stuff.. I would feel so left out if I didnt stop in for a question of my own to ET man!!

ET man.. What can you tell me about those nasty lower Astrals?
Do they come into play here?

I have to ask.. As page one you put some videos about one of my favorit subject matters.. Denver airport..

That place is crawling with lower Astrals.. Infact theres much about The world airport many do not know..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

what about australia my friend, what of us?

peace and love be with you

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

You are absolutely right. According to Matthew not many people in the end of days will be saved. Righteousness is something that cannot be judged by any human. We live according to the compass that directs our hearts and our actions. When a person walks with God and has a personal relationship it is the hope of the spirit that the higher power will gently open one's eyes so as to see a better road or a better alternative to actions.

We are constantly searching and we fight even ourselves in what we feel at the time is true. The journey of a person is littered with mistakes and enlightening moments correcting even what we believed to be true. It is a constant process that never ends. As humans we fall into believing what we think we know, even when we don't. It is all relative, but there is One that can gently guide us in a loving and indiscriminatory way. Show us things that we could never understand with our own limited understanding.

I can understand why you see my words as another case of self-fulfilling prophecy. I spent years trying to understand why I was even shown the series of end time devastations. In the end I do not know. I don't think we ever really know these answers. When it comes to humans, everything is a matter of interpretation. We just have to hang on to the simple truths and hope that our actions result in good fruit as opposed to running head on with a sense of self-fulfilling prophecies resulting in a personal sense of a mission.

When ever the ego starts such a quest, one invariably falls hard. I don't think we are meant to be possessed by missions that take us away from our own simple walk. We manage to influence all those we meet daily as we simply live our lives. There is no need for a sense of grandeur in accomplishing a mission to save the world or what we delude ourselves in believing for the sake of a self directed mission.

In the end we can only tell each other our own stories, how we have come to the place where we stand today. A much higher power works through the rest as we each walk the path to our own destinations. But it is a beautiful thing to share and allow people to take from each interaction what they need.

I can only share what is my conclusion based on the things that I have lived through and experienced. But truth is a very personal thing requiring each and every one of us to sift through our own lives and each of our personal experiences. In the end there can only exist one truth incorporating every possible dimension in the multiverse.

If anything my hope would be to impart to one another, knowledge through our own experiences, that would create in us an impulse to become better human beings. If we have a truth to share, than we are driven to share that with one another for reasons we do not always see or know, however those reasons are particular to each individual and where they find themselves in relation to their own journey through this world.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by seircram

"[T]he 'Benevolents' is a term someone gave to a group of celestials [who] watch over the Vega galaxy. They are not telling the truth. They [do] wish to "Awaken" people, but even they do not know when all the earthquakes will start."

Benevolent’s are always watching out for us whether we realize it or not, they can hear our every thought and look into our hearts and know our deepest fears and desires, they have saved our planet over and over again from disasters/catastrophes but there is a law to follow of action and consequence and because of our actions on earth collectively there must be consequences and part of the events to come are in consequences to our collective actions.

Benevolent’s in higher places DO know when earthquakes will take place and they DO know our future however they will not always share, giving dates like I have is not usually permitted unless there is a higher reason/purpose for it. Calculating an incoming object, distance, radius, size, speed has been done. The harder part at least for us in this world is calculating when it will materialize in 3D passing through our solar system disrupting the orbit and greatly effecting the Sun. The calculations have been made but not from this dimension.

The Sun will darken in due time and hide it’s face from the earth when these events occur, temperatures will drop on earth and it will be many months before climate and warm temperatures get back to normal, everything will shift and transform on the face of the earth. Continents will sink deep in the oceans and some will come up and new continents will be found, lost cities and civilizations will be uncovered/discovered. Secrets will be found and more revelations of true history and past finally told.

ET_MAN are you in any shape of form, speaking about the Solar Eclipse were supposed to have July 2nd.? or is this moreso towards 2011-2012?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nahc13
Um... I just came across this page. Would this have anything to do with all of this? :]

thegalactichub.blogspot.com...

Just wanted to say welcome to ATS and excellent find! Since no one else had yet commended you on the best contribution to a most tediously lengthy thread, I wanted to let you know that it was worth wading through 40+ pages to see someone do a little research.

Well done! Very well done. I'll be watching for more posts from you.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Revelations account of the sun turning dark and the moon to blood describe perfectly what happens during a solar and lunar eclipse. Many can recall the dull red glow of the moon at full lunar eclipse. This then is a hint, timing wise, as the eclipse dates are known years ahead.

A full solar eclipse will occur on 25 Nov. 2011 followed by a full lunar eclipse two weeks later on 10Dec. Again in 2012 solar and lunar eclipses occur in May and again in November.

At any rate, if this thing is coming, soon all the world will know. It will not just appear POW out of nowhere. It will be seen first by binoculars at night. (look to the south) this thing is supposed to be coming up from beneath the planet. (Is this why the US govt has spent billions setting up the infared South Pole Telescope) then later as it nears earth it will be seen with the naked eye, and eventually even in the daytime. Many end time prophecies talk of two suns in the sky.

I beleive it will be known about by everyone long before the main fireworks start, and even be picked up with a good telescope or binoculars by the middle or end of 2010.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OK yesterday I tried to talk sense to Mr. ET_Man I tried to explain in very few words what damage he was doing no matter if he is right or not. He doesn’t care and he says a few pages ago that he was going to make these predictions in the main stream.

So he doesn’t care about the sort of damage he is doing.

So this massage is amid purely at the believers in this prediction on this site.

You are asking Mr., ET_Man in the main is this place safe?? In your part of the world.

So is it safe?? Answer are you 100% FIT?? If the answer to that is NO I need my piles for what ever. Then believe me you might as well stay put. Because even if you should survive the first part you will die of what ever it is that you need the medication for.

What I am trying to explain is that should this in anyway be true, most of us really are going to wish they had been killed in the very first part of this event.

Every part of our civilization is going to be wiped out.

Everything will be gone all power.

All medical treatment.

You will scavenge or kill for food.

If you have managed to collect together any supplies you will have to kill to protect them.

So if you are not John Rambo’s brother with the same skills you will not survive long.

One bit that the ladies should consider is that if they should survive to continue doing so will be because you are one of many sex slaves to the chef of your little group like it or not.

In fact most will envy the dead.

So I am saying be sensible and ignore this perdition.

For those who think I am fear mongering this is going to be your new reality.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

It's a great point. I was watching a documentary done about the relatively simple event of a massive solar flare hitting the earth and taking the power grid down across the world.

The lack of power ALONE would be enough to make the majority of the world inhabitable in short order. Chemical explosions would poison much of the air and water.

It wouldn't take a massive event, such as the OP is describing to make humans wish for a swift death.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

The information is neither good nor bad, it is just information. It will be up to each individual person what they do with it.

Why are you beating this guy up? This stuff has been out there now for a long time. For those that are demanding exact times, places, dates etc stop whining like spoilt brats demanding to be spoon fed and go research this stuff for yourself. All I can put it down to is that you want someone to come along, hold your hand and tell you its all a bad dream, a big joke and everything will stay as it is. This stuff is coming. Whether its 2011, 2012 or 2016 its coming. Do your research, make some plans and do the best you can for yourself and your loved ones.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

Dear triune

You really don’t get my point here at all do you??

I don’t care as you say about beating this guy up he you and I are not to the point.

If he goes on as he is it is of no matter that something may or may not be on its way or not.

We will have the consequences as I have described anyway if enough people start to believe in this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
OK yesterday I tried to talk sense to Mr. ET_Man I tried to explain in very few words what damage he was doing no matter if he is right or not. He doesn’t care and he says a few pages ago that he was going to make these predictions in the main stream.

So he doesn’t care about the sort of damage he is doing.

So this massage is amid purely at the believers in this prediction on this site.

You are asking Mr., ET_Man in the main is this place safe?? In your part of the world.

So is it safe?? Answer are you 100% FIT?? If the answer to that is NO I need my piles for what ever. Then believe me you might as well stay put. Because even if you should survive the first part you will die of what ever it is that you need the medication for.

What I am trying to explain is that should this in anyway be true, most of us really are going to wish they had been killed in the very first part of this event.

Every part of our civilization is going to be wiped out.

Everything will be gone all power.

All medical treatment.

You will scavenge or kill for food.

If you have managed to collect together any supplies you will have to kill to protect them.

So if you are not John Rambo’s brother with the same skills you will not survive long.

One bit that the ladies should consider is that if they should survive to continue doing so will be because you are one of many sex slaves to the chef of your little group like it or not.

In fact most will envy the dead.

So I am saying be sensible and ignore this perdition.

For those who think I am fear mongering this is going to be your new reality.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by triune]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Your asking people to be sensible and ignore the prediction. Whats sensible about that.

Some people may want this info to try and help themselves. If you want to throw in the towel, thats your decision, but dont counsel other people to give up on some sort of future by ignoring warning to prepare.

If you had done some research on this subject you would know that people do survive. Yes, they will go through some very rough times. Nothing new in that either. The society they create will be one of peace, plenty and spirititual and technological advancement beyond our present imaginings, and I for one want to be a part of that.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for those words. Another question, most of my family is in newfoundland, how will it be there?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Xtraeme

From one perspective reality is merely sequences of events that happen relative to one another as you have suggested.

Internal reality is based on perspective. Actual reality is based on what is.

This is to say time either exists or it doesn't. There's no in-between. I recommend you do some research on Dr. John Cramer and quantum retrocausality before continuing your time-traveler story.

Any object can double in size or shrink in size to infinity. I was using a basic example in representation of a world. As you have suggested “A volume or any shape or size can be multiplied and divided infinitely.” This is correct.

So my point stands. If anything you're saying is true, you should write this as a long document / book rather than as a series of forum posts. Inaccurate wording diminishes credibility and makes it seem like you're trying to pass along some unknowable wisdom, which comes across super-mystical and vapid.

There are no limitations on anything in existence

Everything has limitations. If I were to take this statement at face value it violates the first law of thermodynamics. If there are no limitations you're effectively stating energy can be created and destroyed.

Please give the exact solar coordinates of this brown dwarf in our dimension. Also please provide an algorithm to translate the movement of this body in the other dimension as it relates to geocentric positioning in our solar system, so we can continue to track its position.

Space and time is not measured in the same way as we measure it in coordinates or hours in most other dimensions, we think in terms of weight, size, distance, movement, speed and coordinates but these things are inapplicable to most dimensions, travel is by the speed of thought and distance and time is absent in most places even in our own universe, we are bound by laws being on earth bound by the rotations of earth and the sun, we view things in past when observing distant stars.

So let me get this straight you know that this brown dwarf is on a collision course with our system, but it's unknowable where it is right now and how or where it technically maps to space (different physics or not) in the other dimension?

Care to explain how this is possible?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

Dear triune

I know that I am no author. That said I think what I am saying is pretty clear.

After an event as being described by Mr., ET_Man there is no future for any average person. Ok the Rambo’s of this world just might survive if they are in the right place but remember that is only Hollywood.

If people on mass start to believe this nonsense for which there is no proof or even any evidence a lot will loose there lives trying to get to safety for no reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This seems like an interesting thread, guess I'll join in( fairly new member here, long-time lurker on the forums though!)

Anyways Et Man, is there any "safe" places In Oregon? I live on the coast, but is there anywhere that me and my family and friend could go to be safe from possible tsunamis and earthquake and whatever else might hit the coast?

Also, you said you were sent here to deliver a message, who were you sent by?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join