It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here is the first plot.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/277ca7e0b02c.jpg[/atsimg]
It shows a plot of the number of magnitude 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 earthquakes against the database which started in 1990. The drop on the right side is due to this being 2010 and the year has hardly started. On the left we see a long flat section close to 0. There is a huge pickup in reports in 1965 which corresponds to some improvement in the collecting of data or possibly only a few old earthquakes have been added to the database. The green line is the magnitude 6 earthquakes and that appears to pickup a bit around 1990.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e4511df244b.jpg[/atsimg]

So here is a plot just the 6 and 7 magnitude quakes. The change in the number of quakes is much more evident here than it was in the plot above. It's fairly clear that the left is lower than the right and the difference appears to be around 1992 or 1993. There also appears to be an upswing in the magnitude 7 quakes, but the plot is hard to see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/385169dd5fb8.jpg[/atsimg]
Looking at plot of the 7 and 8 magnitude quakes we see that the upswing for 7s is also around 1992 or 1993.

This is the data I processed from the data base at
Earthquake catalog search and map

I selected ANSS Global composite catalog and did queries 5k lines at a time until I had retried all of the earthquakes listed in the database. I places the data into a text file, one quake to a line. I used a perl script to scrape out the year and magnitudes and to built a table that I pasted into Excel and did the plots.

I did a little research on the collecting of the original data and will report that in a later post.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thank you for taking your time to do this, I'm really impressed. You've broken it down into more manageable data.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
According to the USGS more data is collected each year. In 1931 there were 350 stations. Today there are 8000 stations. About 20,000 of the millions of quakes each year are located. A located quake is one in which the magnitude, epicenter, depth, and so forth are known. The USGS also says that it no longer attempts to locate earthquakes 4.5 or smaller outside of the US. The data I used was ANSS - Advanced National Seismic System.

Remember that suddenly there is lots more earthquake data in 1965? Well in 1964 there was a huge earthquake in Alaska, magnitude 9.2. The next year there is a lot of data being collected. Can we connect the dots? Yes we should. The USGS says that was the driving force.

As more and more seismographs are installed in the world, more earthquakes can be and have been located. However, the number of large earthquakes (magnitude 6.0 and greater) has stayed relatively constant.

This statement from the USGS website is on the same page where the statistics have a caveat

Based on observations since 1990. [.quote]
I was not able to find out what has changed or why the data cutoff is set at 1990.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

The idea of pole shifts probably started with Hapgood. He was a professor of science and was intrigued by some old maps. He came up with the idea of pole shifts to explain how to get a place for an advanced civilization to live and then cover it completely up. The advanced guys were on an ice free part of Antarctica until a pole shift sent it the land of eternal ice.

It is important to look at the context of Hapgood's theory. This was conceived in the 1950s before plate tectonics. At that time the geology of the oceans was poorly understood. The ocean floors are about 70% of the earth's surface. So in this context the idea wasn't a bad idea.

Later on we learned more about plate boundaries, the ocean floors, mid-oceanic trenches, plate tectonics, hot spots, isostacy, more seismology, etc.

In a recent paper I mentioned in another post a study was done to look at pole shifts. It turns out that there is the slow polar wandering that has been known about, but it turns out that the poles have not shifted in 200 million years, beginning of the Jurassic age. Any change in the poles has been slow and small. Another study suggests that about 800 million years ago there was a polar shift. It was rapid and large in geological terms. I think that the shift took a few million years to happen.

Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr

Combined paleomagnetic, isotopic, and stratigraphic evidence for true polar wander from the Neoproterozoic Akademikerbreen Group, Svalbard, Norway

Do poles shift? Yes, but not the sort of rapid and frequent shifts suggested by Hapgood, Hancock and others.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I apologise, I was very tired during our exchange and can see that I wasn't clear at all.

Indeed this is exactly what I was getting at.

Or perhaps just a "ONE" or "Most High" God of all things?

Do you believe we have one Father in heaven. That Father being one in the same that Christ taught us how to pray to. Also being his Father.
THE Father, of all there is was and /or will be? As a follow up, do you also
believe Christ is his only" begotten " son? Who from Heaven to earth came?
My intentions aren't to badger you religously or to preach. Rest asured I
intend only to know a few things about you, in relation to my own truth
and the avenues of knowledge that I frequent.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Well, it's clear you're into things you know, e.g. earthquakes. It's the things you don't know, yet dismiss out of hand and spew forth on the basis of assumptions, e.g. brown dwarf. Try an open mind on this issue, like Andy Lloyd on www.darkstar1.co.uk
You could learn something new every day. Life's all about learning, isn't it.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

From which density are you ?

And, from which density entities does the message comes from ?

Blue skies.

..... but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

When does Earth decide to share one common Calender?

And enough with the fear mongering. Perhaps the eminent distruction of our planet is a bit hyper-dramatic and over-exadurated.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Here are two issues: flooding and spamming

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

You're claiming this is not happening?

You are acting like a child. People are coming into the thread, asking the same questions over and over. What is ET_MAN supposed to do then? Refuse to post information because he posted it before? Every rule needs to be interpreted per situation. Thats why we have forum mods with brains instead of automated bots that search and destroy people who post the same link twice.

You are not interested in the message that ET_MAN is sending, so why are you here disrupting the thread for everybody else who wants to take part of it? Can you see why others would feel that is very annoying?

Move on to other threads. You have quite a selection on this site!

Edit: Some of your later posts have actually had informative content so perhaps you just got off to a bad start.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UruFist

Hi UruFist,

You are asking me how I know. How do I know what is what? How can I possibly make the statements I made? Because, anybody that has had real experiences in this area knows the difference when they see it. Because, the truth is that there is nothing "Benevolent" about any of this. And, anybody that has honest, actual experience knows that "Benevolent" is the last thing the messages are.

Please share what you feel to be wrong in suggesting to make amends with those around you, have unconditional love, forgiveness for others etc?

Please share what you feel is wrong with being a more loving, caring, sharing, giving person? Please share what you feel is wrong with treating thy neighbor as thyself and having mutual Love & Respect for others?

Please share what you feel is wrong with sharing such a message along with the message that life goes on after leaving the flesh and to focus on that which is Eternal instead of that which is Temporal?

Have you by chance visited this site where people share (NDE) Near Death Experiences?

www.near-death.com...

Some of which bring back similar messages as I have in this thread pertaining to things to come accompanied by how one should be living their life always remaining prepared on a spiritual level to face and meet all things.

Last and by far not least where there is no last or least please share what you feel to be wrong with Love?

Love has always been the foundation of the message and I share my experiences with others because I have Love for the world and Mutual respect and Love for all life. I was not asked, commanded or forced to start this thread nor am I getting anything out of it other than spending my own time and effort and receiving expected negative commentary from time to time. But I do share because I care and I always follow my heart and I do love the world and everyone. I also have never forced anything on anyone or asked anyone to accept what I write. I leave that up to the reader to decide, the Bible itself has revelations about Wormwood among other religious prophecies including the Hopi Indians and many others for those who believe in such things.

Eternal Souls are free to come and go as they please and take whatever they choose to take with them. I have only the purest and sincerest intentions in heart and mind.

Let's hope and say that nothing will ever happen.

How can it do one harm to live a better life and have more love for the world? Let's say that some people do listen to these words and decide to focus more on the spiritual paths that are Eternal with not as much focus on the Materialistic things of the world and then Earth change events never take place and let's hope that they never do and hope/wish/desire that Earth changes do not take place especially in the same way that many Ancient Civilizations have described them.

Do “Good” Unto others where there is no all staying focused on that which is “Eternal” having more Love & Concern for others in the world is the backbone of the message.

Such messages are well recognized messages that have been taught in many ways in one form or another around the world and throughout history.

And, some of you, the ones that are sitting quietly in your homes, avoiding attention, keeping your experiences to yourselves, you know what I am talking about.

Evil never was Good.
Good never was Evil..
Light never was Dark.
Dark never was Light.
Murder never was Good.
Doing good never was Evil.
Wickedness never was Happiness.
Happiness never was Wickedness.

Search inside your Soul/Heart for the truth in this matter.

Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

I also want to thank you for the great contributions that you've made to this thread, it is much appreciated by everyone!

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Feel free to provide feedback. I am not trying to sell truth here, I am just encouraging awareness of extremely relevant matters. Always seek, always question.

A quote from current Aussie PM Kevid Rudd on coming Earth changes (relevant to the warnings within this thread).

"Natural disasters will be with us, in greater intensity over a longer period of time, regrettably with greater loss of life, into the future, for a range of reasons." (reported 25-10-09 www.abc.net.au)

Is the PM psychic?? Why make such a statement—just to scare people?? Why greater loss of life?? Why greater intensity?? Has he possibly been informed of something most of us haven’t??? A range of reasons?? Why so vague?? It’s a very assured statement for a serving PM to make.

Regards

benedict9

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

If, against all probability, you truly do have the best intentions in mind, THAT in itself is an excellent message.

If you are offering your message as your own view of situations and ideas, while also holding to the possibility that they may not be accurate, or they may have been falsely given to you as well, it would go far to prove your grasp on reality, without harming your message.

My concern is that "love" and "need" are too easily manipulated in people. Especially people that are looking for answers. People that are desperate for answers.

They need to be careful in what they grasp, and hold dear. Our love and need are too easy to use against us. And, they ARE being used against us.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
A beautiful message and a beautiful song that touches deeply in reflection.

"All Is Full Of Love"

You'll be given love
You'll be taken care of
You'll be given love
You have to trust it

Maybe not from the sources
You have poured yours
Maybe not from the directions
You are staring at

Twist your head around
It's all around you
All is full of love
All around you

All is full of love
You just ain't receiving
All is full of love
Your phone is off the hook
All is full of love
Your doors are all shut
All is full of love!

Performed by Bjork

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi Randyvs,

Do you believe we have one Father in heaven?

As a soul has a Father on Earth in the physical form so does that soul have an Eternal Father that is Infinitely interconnected to the "INFINITY" & "BEYOND" which is ONE-1 "ETERNAL"---“FAMILY OF LIGHT!"

CODE INFINITY Rings A Bell and comes to heart and mind where there's no such thing as "TIME."

----------------
OOOOOOOOOO

The word “Father” is a human word based on human understanding of the finite Father figure or Father of the child. (Offspring)

Heaven is another word by man to better describe a place not of this world that one-1 may define as being full of harmony, peace, joy and love.

Utopia is another word to describe such places and there are “INFINITE” such places that exist, one-1 can even label/call them “Heavens.”

When we are referring to the Infinite we are dealing with Infinite Space and Infinite Mansions in the Heavens above and never ever forget the “BEYOND.”

That Father being one in the same that Christ taught us how to pray to. Also being his Father?

Jesus Christ's teachings were that of pure unconditional Love.

Those with good/pure hearts, desires, intentions, hopes, wishes, dreams are on that path to greater Infinite/Eternal experiences in Utopia existences where What Dreams Can/Do and WILL Come True in the above and “BEYOND." Beings of “LIGHT” that are Eternal Family to everyone in the above and “BEYOND” have the following:

Unconditional Love
Unconditional Forgiveness
Unconditional Charity
Respect, Tolerance,
Patience, Endurance.
They are Eternally Progressing
And so are you but Who is Who?

THE Father, of all there is was and /or will be?

This is where it goes into the Infinite and when it comes to the Infinite One-1 must have a greater understanding first of what the Infinite truly represents/means/is where there is no first or greater in order to better understand how Eternal Progression works.

Eternal progression is where one-1 continually progresses and learns/creates/designs and experiences new things FOREVER thus the ETERNAL Teachers/Creators/Designers!

Who are they?

If one-1 knew everything there is to know and had ETERNITY left to exist would it not get boring quickly with nothing else to learn, design, explore or create?

If one knew everything there is to know in the Infinite one-1 must also know that all creation that will ever exist to INFINITY & BEYOND is like a never-ending Infinite ONE-1 Eternal highway without beginning or ending!

Infinity is like a never-ending highway without end, one-1 can experience forever and learn, explore, create, design and experience new things on a never-ending path to "INFINITY & BEYOND" and never ever forget the "BEYOND!"

So will it be for those above and "BEYOND" where Eternal Progression Infinitely exists for all where there is no above or all.

When we say All that Is/Was and Will Ever Be we are referring to the “INFINITE” as all things have always been where there is no beginning or ending.

"TIME" cannot exist if there is no beginning or ending only in the minds of one-1 experiencing based on their current understanding/perception of "TIME."

"TIME" is based on beginning or a start point for temporal existences such as Earth from the day one-1 was born to the day one-1 leaves the flesh. According to the human understanding/perception of "TIME" and 1-one's current definition/understanding of birth and death.

There is no such thing as "TIME" to the "INFINITE", as there was no beginning and there will never be an ending therefore there is no way to say which is which or make comparisons of saying this is older or that is younger where there is no such thing as younger or older or "AGE."

All things have always existed forever and will always exist within the “INFINITE” where there is no “TIME” only “TIME” based on 1-one's current level of understanding/perception where there are Infinite levels of perception of the never-ending story and experiences one-1 goes through. Since there is no “TIME” and all things have existed forever this means you have existed forever and will always exist. If you have have existed forever then why are you here now on Planet Earth experiencing? Why wouldn't you already be somewhere out in the Above and "BEYOND" where there's no such thing as out or above?

Here is an example of the fundamental basic concepts to better understand what "INFINITY" truly means, represents and "IS."

ONE-1 must understand that if there is no starting point and there is no ending point then all things have infinitely existed forever as they have always existed. If they didn't always exist then there must be a starting point and if there is a starting point then there must also be an ending point.

Infinity Metaphor!

If All things have always existed then why are you on Earth experiencing now?

Why are you not already somewhere up in the above and "BEYOND"where there's no such thing as up?

Who are you really and are you truly "INFINITE" and will you live on "FOREVER?"

The answer to this question is YES you are "INFINITE" And Have "ALWAYS" Existed!

CODE-1 INFINITY!

From an Infinite/Eternal perspective there are no accidents or coincidences and everything is happening by design.

I've chosen to show where there is no tell only show because I did it my way.

I did it my way, they did it their way and hip hip hooray we all did it our way where there are infinite ways that exist and yes I did it my way!

I am what I am, they are what they are, we are what we are and it sounds like a star!

Always Follow Your 1-HEART & Be
The Super *STAR* That You Are!

Cute little bear nudge wink don't ya think and can ya feel it where there is no it, but you're it.

Stop rhyming now and I mean it, anybody wanna peanut!

Clue: Video - Lyrics,

Who is the little girl and who is the light being above her?

What is the roll of film and is that roll of film finite or infinite?

Who is the light being above the little girl?

Who is it that can already know the little girls life beforehand?

How can that be so?

Who are they?

When "ONE-1" finds their true "INFINITE" self one comes to the realization of who they truly are and what they truly are which is the "GREATEST INFINITE KNOWLEDGE" anyone can ever POSSESS, where there's no such thing as Greater, Higher, Lower, Better or More Special than!

TO INFINITY & BEYOND!

BEST WISHES!
BEST DREAMS!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Since I sense a massive level of control on ATS right now, and strange threads, things suggesting that no one is capable of thinking for themselves, and no one should speak of things that would upset anyone else, like earth changes, conspiracies, probably 9/11 and anything that causes distrust of our wonderful Big Brother daddy government.

Aren't a lot of humans on Earth impacted by mass mind control?

This is what I think is going on, and I am/have been subjected as much as any one to this method of control. The sad part is many people think it is normal and many others are pawns for the button pushers.

The deck is stacked heavily against humanity.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

A brown dwarf as part of our solar system has to have an orbit thousands of AU out or more. That's a computed must. Life is all about learning, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Isn't this a reference to his speech on AGW?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

There is something else that can't really be explored well on this thread, and its not being said in a new age way of saying, something is coming, we can't see it because its dimensional, I remember reading that in the past, and of course it didnt make sense.

However, there are many researching what is coming, NWO, the underground bases, and its cosmic origins. Binary systems are the norm in this Universe, but as this thread is from personal experiences and an nde, it also touches deeply on mysteries pertaining to who we are, and what this is all about, and the biggest one, is Infinity.

In this universe/school, Infinity both here and in the Beyond, can be expressed as no time, the eternal day, standing in the middle of no time, where there is no beginning, ending, backward, forward, higher, lower.

There are probably millions/billions of earth like planets, 3D systems, schools, in our galaxy alone.

But, once you leave our solar system, and theirs I imagine, you have left this "space/time", and entered "no time". Time is something to reflect on, for what is it?

Is it the veil the method of keeping us behind the curtain. My own experience recently was being asked where I thought I was, did I think we ever truly left our home.

Imagine if one was programmed to take a conceptional "second" in infinity, for this moment in the now to be experienced as if 100,000 years had passed or more.

Even if you didn't connect into a lesson, tabloid, dvd, or school, which metaphorically comparitive to what we're doing, everyone would disappear from sight!

So, is time the curtain? But what of those ets? Beyond 3D? Who are they? And though in no time, for many, are they not also behind a veil of sorts when here?

Meditating or contemplating these things can help bring back memories, or inner knowings.

But now imagine a brown dwarf that exists outside our solar system most of the time. Is it in 3D?

I watched 2012 just recently and quite frankly that is not what I want to see, and am going to be shining my light very much, sending out my yearings wishes, visualizing eden and advancement and whatever shifts can change this around.

Nor do I intend to stand by passively and allow NWO and depopulation to unfold in any way, again, we need to become aware, connect within our hearts, and find our way. We all have one, and to feel for each other!

And find solutions to whatever is lying ahead, that honor the dignity, freedom, growth, and infinite worth of all of humanity, and respect all of nature.

But I am going to say, if this is a binary system, and its likely, and anything is drawing near, and the gravitational effects have been noted, its not likely to be 3D. That is something related to our space/time, in this solar system.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

WoW talking of densities and time, can you engage in discussion on the known physics of this density?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't forget all the off world beings who are gathering to watch this once every 300,000 year graduation this earth is about to go through.

Yes, it is an important time. But, I think it could be un-nerving for people who don't know what to expect. This opportunity doesn't come along every day. Don't you people feel nervous because you have no idea what is going on? You won't accept the truth because of the disinfo floating around. Humans are ripe for the picking, so to speak. And, they(Lizards) have led us to think like we know and are in control of the out come..... Ha!

Talk about mind control!

This thread is choked with control issues. Turn the other cheek, why don't you.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join