It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This ET_Man guy reminds me of some of the regular characters who post on GLP

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi OdovacarDvilhelm,

reply to post by OdovacarDvilhelm

It’s not within my power to provide you with any further information about specific years/dates/events that could potentially affect future events/outcome. Things happening are taking place for a specific reason/purpose by "INFINITE" design and that includes everything. If the Teachers/Creators/Designers want you to know something - you will know and rest assured there will be an intervention. (One can always pray about it and prayers can/do get answered in many various/mysterious ways. MANY have access and are always monitoring/listening to our hearts/thoughts/intents/desires/wishes/hopes/dreams) The EVIDENCE & FACTS are out there for people to learn, review and verify for themselves.

This thread was never intended to be about Extraterrestrials but about (Coming) Earth Changes and there is Overwhelming Amounts of Evidence that can be found to support what's been suggested.

This thread was never intended to be about me on a personal level or my own personal experiences but about “AWARENESS.”

One can take this information however they choose, nobody has forced anyone to come here and read this.

Coming Earth Changes Evidence & Facts!
www.ec2011.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 21-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I realize that, I've just been coming to this site and the Gray Area for a long time. For years and years with new accounts.

A lot of people, set dates and come up with horrible predictions, just to get attention and a following, then always later in the thread they renounce their dates, and say something like.. This timeline is different.

It's a way to get attention in the Gray Area, it's not new, I just feel it's borderline hoaxing.

I do still think you are very intelligent, and I enjoyed reading all the evidence you have given us.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi OdovacarDvilhelm,

It's still 20 Months before October of 20-11 which is a date/dead-line that I can tell you was given to me for a specific reason/purpose and there's much more than meets the eye to 10.11.11. for those who were meant/intended to see/hear.

I've spent "TIME" and effort to bring everyone this information and upload documents on the EC2011 site because I CARE and genuinely wish/hope the best for everyone.

www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

Sincerely,
Best Wishes!

[edit on 21-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OdovacarDvilhelm
reply to post by ET_MAN

Wow.. so your covering your ass?

Don't you understand that if these dates came to you from aliens and they are wrong, that means there is no aliens, or anything else you speak of? It's all made up now.

Keep pretending things exist when they don't.

The whole date thing was the only way to prove yourself correct.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

No, he's been warned off the thread before, in case you haven't noticed. I have always maintained it can be changed, and have been shining this light strongly, and really know this is the case, and I'm being led strongly inside and really feel strongly that he is, even with more memories, so I this is a needed message. I'm happy he's brought this up, because his message and the need to prepare is very very real, but also, our need to understand the metaphysics, the lessons, the nature of ourselves, the universe, and that we can make a difference, lesson the severity, he's already said that, the karma, the backlash of negativy, by pulling together and looking after each other. If none of us can tolerate one starving brother or sister in this world, and even have compassion for the elite and dark ones following non-terran dark siders, contracted to them, and shine our lights and show them the way out, support them, pull in help from the cosmos, and stand together, we can do this. I know we can. Well, we'd pull in a new earth, a place of lesser duality and more loving joyful lessons, beign taught/educated for ages, and serving others, the next plane.

I knew since I read this thread that something was coming, the bases exist, and what exactly was not as important as the need to prepare, to wake up and to envision safety and equality and pray/envision/intend/wish this, and to love each other, help the less fortunate.

I also sensed that dates like 11 11, and numbers are things that we should pay attention to because they symbolize something.

11111111....the code to the infinite universe, 000000...the code to the infinite planets, the binary 101010101......Then what does 99.99%, finite or mortal, or 9/11 symbolize. Their attempt to make a finite matrix in an infinite universe? Lots of questions.

Also, who are we? Who guides us? What is the universe? Duality may be like a program but theres no equal sides here and the Designers/Creators are way over the dark sides heads and program this entire infinity universe. Who are they in relation to us?

I have a feeling that our Higher Selves are somehow connected in a big way to all of this!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN,

Thank you very much for your information and you really answered some questions I always wonder. I am from China and I like Buddhism. I found most of your theory about the truth of the world is compatible with what I learned.

Could you answer my following questions?

1) The star is from another density, does that mean the star will appear suddenly one day in the sky, or we can never see it by our flesh eyes even in 2011?

2) Die and reborn, why the spirits need to forget what they learn from last life? Is it more easy for spirits to learn and correct their mistakes in new life with lessons of last life?

3) Some people claim they can live much longer say 500 years in flesh body by training their energy, is it true? Have you ever seen this kind during your time-line/density trip?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
AWARENESS:

I believe that for us to desire/wish/yearn for the change, for a new world, that truly feeling for everyone is what is needed, in order to mitigate whatever may be coming, what TPTB have heaped upon us in spades, by increasing the injustice, wars, poverty, inequality, depriving billions of their rights to the land, and natural existance, they have in short created a world where a small amount of "middle class" mainly white, work hard on the treadmill, for their corporations and the service jobs, owned by banks (which have no intrinsic value whatsoever except for slavery) and making political stripes important, demonizing, cooperation as they throw true freedoms away, yet call unity and oneness, or true collective villages, fascism, communism, all terms they created. This small, mind controlled zombie class votes these mafia lords in to dominate the world. Billions are considered throwaways, and they consider, that these crimes against humanity, the most profound suffering, should be just shown enough to convict us, but we on the other hand should be made apathetic to the sight of this. And they do this damage to our planet and nature, cruelty beyond scope.

This is their attempt to bring a big karmic catastrophe, a lion of earth changes our way, and sully everyones hands at the same time.

Their reasons are many, and the ets they serve as well. Including their control of resources, their division of people based on work/slavery ethics to corporations, color, creed, and location even. And also, to feed negative trauma enegy to the demonic type dark ets/dimensionals, and put this trauma down our leylines to hold a negative matrix over us, dull our senses, lower our vibrations.

The way we change this ending, is not just by ascending, individually striving to rise up and out. Its by FEELING STRONGLY for each other, seeing through their game plan, desiring, yearning, praying, manifesting, for change, for equality, for every child to be heard, loved, appreciated, fed, and not only their physical needs, but the wishes of their hearts to be respected and come true as well.

TRUE LOVE. For everyone. Because, we are the ones we've been waiting for. Its our Higher Selves that are beyond, the 99.99% of our souls, the Designers/Creators, its us. And we're the .01% doing lessons in our own school system, an infinty universe. This is us, and everyone is equal, everyone is loved. That child in Africa, is really your mother, father, sister, beloved brother of the light. We love them so dearly and here, we need to let that love shine!

Poverty in Africa - In your Eyes

We all have to do something

hunger and poverty

Edit to add:

We need to become aware, and realizie that we the Teachers/Creators/Designers and this is our system, and infinity school, and we exist both within, and without it.
The darkside know that if we figure out its ours, we're going reprogram it, this outcome, use our manifesting and visualization and create a new future.

We're going to bring Heaven to Earth, or Earth to Heaven, and a new level of lessons, an advancement, and break their matrix forever.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
whats up etman, I been reading since you started this thread, I have some new questions after checking out the site and reading the documents..

every account from the past is talking about what happened when they saw..what they saw in the sky and then problems occurred, its 2010 now, and I understand that its a dark star ? but really though, with our technology today, do you have any information or thoughts ..
regarding when we would be able to see this also in the sky ?

are you talking about weeks, months maybe ?

Waking up one morning saying oops whats that in the sky OMG pole shift dead...etc..

I dont see anyway possible you would be lying about any of this, and I understand your page and in this thread, you dont have proof that its true, but you have tons of information that shows how this all can be real.

So im not questioning you, more of, I believe all of this,but more of wondering, why 2012 ? is it really every 4000 years ? and has it really been 4000 years since the last time ? how is this known ?

and if so, like people in the past, when would we see ourselves , in the sky, or people with telescopes.

another question, you say you know about this, aside from the information you post, you have said you have been shown things, now I saw your post talking about the safe areas, but that a website showing safe areas, from the information that you have been shown..

is this event close to what the Movie 2012 shows ? pretty much EVERYTHING destroyed but just one area being above sea level like at the end of 2012, or is it just a lot of destruction but a lot of safe areas also..

you mentioned areas like denver..Arizona, canada I think ?
aside from the the websites, with what YOU know, what does it look like for midwest....Chicago area . IL ?

if your in a "safe" area like denver or ARZ, anywhere there ? or just at the top of mountains ?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

nobody forced you to believe what E.T man said, btw he spent a lot of times in responding to many quesitons, it was a hoax, he would have left a long time ago

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What he has been told he sincerely believes in, no doubt about that. Whether it will come to pass or not remains to be seen. All of the information gathered is crucial in becoming aware and being able to survive something like this.

Thank you for your efforts ET_MAN
Even if 11 Oct 2011 passes as a normal day we all must be prepared because something huge could happen to us at any time, it may be next week or 30 years from now.
Knowing what to do is important.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
People need to quit thinking of this. What we see from day to day is merely "illusion". This illusion is the process our brains go through, when we create the reality around us.

It would be a simple matter of people not wanting this, and we wouldn't have to see it.

The fact is that people are brainwashed into thinking they have to accept what they are given. This is the wrong way of understanding the process. First we have to want something, then we create that reality.

Right now, we are reacting to the reality our controllers have created.

Cattle held by an electric fence......

A 2,000 pound cow could easily walk through that wire, if it had a mind to, but it would rather be obedient to that little shock, which it could easily overcome.

This is how we find our lives. We react to those little shocks that keep us under control. We are held in this illusion, by our minds, which is also the key to getting out alive.... or so it seems!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

nobody forced you to believe what E.T man said, btw he spent a lot of times in responding to many quesitons, it was a hoax, he would have left a long time ago

He's not forcing, he is simply persuading. Don't you think telling people the end of the world is coming may have an real affect on gullible people? I personally know two people in real life, who believe in this pole shift thing 100%. They won't even get a job because they believe there is no point, and they simply use all their welfare money on survival supplies.

Is that really worth getting some attention and so people will read your thread? Ruining people's lives like that? I just hope ET_Man seriously believes this thing will happen.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

We are not merely what we think, or intend to be, but truly are the result of our action based on what we believe. To merely step into advanced manifesting by ignoring the realities in front of us, or coming our way, with all the signs present, to see only what we wish, is to miss the key stage in awakening others, that is the awareness stage.

I see a link as ET_MAN has said, between our state of consicousness, those starving in Africa, and the karmic quality of the earth changes coming, and how much help we can bring in. Awareness is truly a state of not only seeing, but especially feeling, and love is the most important factor here as to the help we will receive in all of this.

To reach the advanced frequency, envisioning stage, we have to get to the frequency 101 stage and most are not there yet. They can do this and should begin, but most don't understand WHY it works, THAT it works, and wont even spend a couple of weeks, so far, trying it out for themselves.

If we look within, we discover our truths, and if we have a bit of an understanding of what this matrix is and why it spends so much effort in controlling our minds, we might glimpse the truth. So the awareness factor is very necessary step for many.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

This video was the next step, and I started to grasp something, we need to understand. Its the last part of the Infinity Zoom where the answer lies for us.

The OP has avoided telling us, who the Teachers/Designers/Creators/Programmers of this infinity universe really are, and who we are! I glimpsed this, the 99.99% ratio to the .01%, though how can there be a fraction of infinite light.

Its this awareness of what is coming, of the world we live in and the massive suffering our precious, brothers and sisters of the light, both in human form, in Africa, and in all of nature, all equal, all containing all, all a fraction of their HS's, who created this system for lessons. And something dark has attempted to hijack, and keeps karma going with us, sullying our hands. Because this never was a game of personal advancement. People sacrifice their happiness to come into this world to help others, even if they think they will be here for trillions of years, even if they have to come as an ant, or a beetle.....Their familly! Who they love and will not leave.

The first step, is to see, and feel strongly, the awareness, and then its to envision and manifest and also to ACT.

edit to add:

We have to go from being comfortably numb to AWARENESS, before anyone can go further.

Gregorian/Comfortably Numb

For with our Higher Selves guiding us, setting up the next step, always, and everything an opportunity to advance, the answer is not to work on personal ascension and escape, but to free the love, and start giving, start doing the work we came to do. To focus on others and those in need.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yes Unity, the impending desaster will bring people to the brink, and it is at this brink that major change is brought about. This proposed event will make people see more clearly ... once the flight response is triggered, the veils will fall in peoples minds.... allowing some to see.

Those brothers in Africa and else where are being abused by their siblings. The problem is that we have been given the mind of the predator, altering our behaviour.

You need to figure out how to get your own mind back. Tiger Woods is a prime example of what I am talking about. Why did a successful man do that? For the same reason brothers kill brothers all over this world, because we all have the mind of the predator.

We need to claim our minds back. Oh, and kick the Lizards out, which can be done by a free will choice. In the universe, free will is king. We just are too submissive(like cattle) to do anything about it. Most people think this is normal, so it seems.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OK. ET_Man. I'd like to play along... if you are all-knowing:
What actually causes Spina bifida?
Is Peru a safe place to live during this event?
Is Nancy Pelosi possessed by Satan?

For those of you who have read this, please visit my thread about the Agent Orange Benefits Act & be sure to read to the end about how our service men & women are coming home from the Middle East & having babies born with Spina bifida.

Thanks & best wishes.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Its within, we find ourselves within, and when we do this, we step into the unknown, only its a happy unknown, there is strong light and joy, and reconnect to ourselves as children. As a child, many want to change the world, and even briefly think they can, and suddenly the possibilities are in front of us.

We could turn things around with a focus on giving, and even problem solving or preparing ahead of time for how to do this if the world collapses around us and we're still here, but the banking system and institutions are gone. How to not only manage but to share.

And who we are, truly our natures is part and parcel to stepping up to the task.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ET_MAN, great idea but:

31 March 2013 is 13 ahau
14 July 2012 is 13 ahau
28 October 2011 is 13 ahau
10 Fev 2011 is 13 ahau
26 May 2010 is 13 ahau
8 Sep 2009 is 13 ahau

Which date shall we use?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi Sphinx551,

reply to post by sphinx551

Quantum Jumping is the process of “jumping” into parallel dimensions, and gaining skills, knowledge, wisdom and inspiration from alternate versions of yourself. What do you think of Quantum Jumping?

“ONE” "Infinite" Version of one’s self exists on higher/lower-greater/lesser-levels within “TIME” where there’s no such thing as Higher/Lower/Greater/Lesser or "TIME"- coming from an Infinite/Eternal Perspective with Endless possibilities/outcomes to one’s Eternal self.

One can reason/theorize/imagine/philosophize infinite other possibilities/versions of one’s self but the “HERE” and “NOW” is one’s Real/True version and current state of “Soul” “Awareness/Consciousness." The “INFINITE” self/true nature progressing within "TIME." In order to bring change into one’s life/path one must focus on “Doing the right things” in the “Here” and “Now” where there’s no such thing as “here and “Now. The “LIGHT” things, the “RIGHT” things- the "INFINITE" beyond all human understanding/comprehension things. The Incomprehensible "TIME." (Within TIME)

There is "NO TOMORROW" comes to mind.

One needs to make the ”Choices they need to make" "TODAY" to avoid the ground-hog "Day." While “Today" continues to shine like the "SUN."

Make that “ONE” day count everyday.

"The whole secret of existence is to HAVE NO FEAR, NEVER FEAR what will become of you."
Buddha

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed. Consciousness is Eternal it is not vanquished with the destruction of the Temporal Body."

Best Wishes!

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Could you answer these 4 questions. Thanks.

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by lee63
ET MAN...Can you please tell me if the 11:11 Phenomena has anything to do with this.

Thanx in advance

Yes,

Your welcome!

To all the naysayers: try suspension of disbelief for a while untill all the facts are in (and ET_Man has surely done more than his fair share of fact gathering).

To ET_Man:

A couple questions about the 11:11 phenomena I hope you can answer (you can U2U me if you like as well as posting a response here):

1)
Can you tell me specifically how and why the 11:11 phenomema is related to this, as the December 21, 2012 solstice occurs at 11:11AM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).

2)
Are those persons who are becoming aware of the 11:11 in any way being given special dispensation of some sort (i.e. being awakened by an external force) as to the coming events of 2011-2012 and beyond, and what is the purpose of their being awakened if this is the case.

3)
Is the fact that I was born on 11-11-65 at 11:38AM (6+5=11, 3+8=11), will be 47 years old at the time of the 2012 solstice (4+7=11) and subsequent recent interest in the 2012 subject my wake up call?

and finally,
4)
A well known former ATS member D4rk Kn1ght who posted "A confession. Guilt makes me post this" warned of October 28, 2011 as being the 'Dark Knight' (i.e. the beginning of the end). He said it was important that the word knight be spelled with a "K". What do you know of this if anything, and why the 28th instead of the 11th?

Thanks in advance, I know this thread keeps you very busy. :-)

edit=typo

[edit on 3/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

[edit on 3/22/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi Unity_99,

reply to post by Unity_99

Its our Higher Selves that are beyond, the 99.99% of our souls, the Designers/Creators, its us.

One comes to a realization of such knowledge/awareness through better understanding the “INFINITE” nature found in all things. By and through the “INFNITE” the Teachers/Creators/Designers operate existing as “ONE” interconnected to "ALL THAT IS" from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there’s no such thing as 1 or 11.

That child in Africa, is really your mother, father, sister, beloved brother of the light. We love them so dearly and here, we need to let that love shine!

The World can always use/drink/absorb much more Love & Light (if one receives it in “Awareness” bringing "Knowledge/Capability" to find it and drink it) from an Infinite/Eternal perspective. The Force runs strong in the Infinite/Eternal family and so does it flow within you. upload.wikimedia.org...

"The whole secret of existence is to HAVE NO FEAR, NEVER FEAR what will become of you."
Buddha

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed. Consciousness is Eternal it is not vanquished with the destruction of the Temporal Body."

Best Wishes!

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join