It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Mayan Calendar:

Why the Creation Cycles do not end December 21, 2012, but October 28, 2011? By Carl Johan Calleman

Over the decades much discussion has focused on finding the exact correlation between the Mayan Long Count and the Gregorian calendar. Most researchers in the field have now come to agree that the so-called GMT correlation, placing the beginning of the Long Count 4 Ahau 8 Cumku on the Julian day 584 283, August 11, 3114 BC, is correct. This means by consequence that it will end on December 21, 2012 and most, such as Jose Arguelles, John Jenkins and Terence McKenna, who have taken an interest in the calendar of the Maya, have endorsed this date as the end of the current cycle.

I do not dispute that the GMT correlation for the Long Count with the Gregorian calendar is the correct one. And clearly, the Long Count is an approximately (within a year or so) correct reflection of the divine process of creation. There are however strong reasons to believe that the Mayan Long Count itself does not reflect the shifting energies of the divine creation cycles that we today are interested in exactly. What in this regard is most compelling is that the exact Long Count beginning date ultimately is calibrated based on the date of solar zenith in Izapa, which occurs on August 12. (Izapa is the ancient Mayan site in southern Mexico where the Long Count was first devised.)

This solar zenith day was since long, long before the Long Count was implemented, considered as the day of the year when �time began� and considered as a holy date in the location of Izapa. There is thus every reason to believe that the solar zenith was the reason the initial day in the Long Count, 4 Ahau 8 Cumku, was set on this day, although obviously the date of solar zenith in Izapa has nothing to do with the real beginning of the corresponding divine creation cycle. (But to change this date would have been considered as heresy. We may make the comparison with the date of Christmas, which was taken from old solstice celebrations, and has not been changed, despite the fact that few, if any, believes that Jesus was born then).

The end date of the Long Count falls on December 21, 2012 is thus just a necessary logical consequence of the beginning date chosen by the Izapans and not something that the Maya had intentionally targeted. The creation cycles described by the Maya, including the tzolkin, are fundamentally of a spiritual, non-astronomical, nature. Thus, any theory that implies that the Mayan Long Count would have been designed to reflect astronomical phenomena, be it the precession of the earth or a solar zenith, is a warning signal that its originator is off the mark. It should be obvious that if the Mayan calendar is a prophetic calendar describing cosmic energy cycles of a universal nature then the particular date at which the sun was in zenith in the particular location of Izapa is totally irrelevant for us who live today and must be considered as nothing but a result of a tradition too strong to be changed.

Another equally compelling reason why December 21, 2012 cannot be the true date of completion of creation is that this day is 4 Ahau in the tzolkin count. Since the Long Count consists of exactly 7200 tzolkin rounds then the true end of creation must fall on a day that is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count so that the tzolkin rounds even out. If we want to find out what is the real date of ending of the creation cycles we must therefore look for a day around the year 2012, which is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count. The inscriptions in Palenque, written about a thousand years later than the Long Count was devised in Izapa, seem to indicate that the date of relevance is October 28, 2011, which in fact is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count.

The issue of the exact correlation between the creation cycles and physical time may not have been as critical in the age of the Maya as it is to us, since creation is currently operating at a 400 times higher frequency. A discrepancy of a year or so may have meant less earlier than it does to us who live today. If we make a mistake of 420 days in calibrating the end date of the creation cycles we will be totally out of phase with the rapidly evolving Galactic Creation Cycle where the Yin/Yang dualities in the cosmos are switched off and on every 360 days. These energy changes are what a spiritual calendar should reflect if it is to serve humanity in its current phase of evolution.

It should be said also that those who propose December 21, 2012 as an end date, such as Terence McKenna and John Jenkins, are basing their entire interpretations of the Mayan calendar on this particular date of ending, as if this was what the entire calendar was about. I feel however that what is most important for us to know today is the processes leading up to the completion of creation and the attainment of Cosmic Consciousness. This process is driven forward by the roller-coaster-like Galactic Creation Cycle, and for those seeking to understand this process and its many manifestations an exact calibration of this cycle is imperative. This is now available in calendar form.

Corrected durations of the Thirteen Heavens baktuns of the Long Count

Baktun no����(Corrected) Duration
1...............................3115-2721 BC
2...............................2721-2326
3...............................2326-1932
4...............................1932-1538
5...............................1538-1144
6...............................1144-749
7...............................749-355
8...............................355-AD 40
9...............................AD 40-434
10.............................434-829
11.............................829-1223
12.............................1223-1617
13.............................1617-2011

Courtesy of Evasius!
Evasius's Time Wave Zero thread can be found here--www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=473466

www.poleshift2011.com...
www.ec2011.com...

[edit on 19-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi Esrom Escutcheon Enquire,

reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

You say you've been instructed to say so much, as to what we're ment to know about the coming events, - What would be the consequences if you said too much and passed on too much info?

Forbidden.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi DrJay1975,

reply to post by DrJay1975

The original message must remain for the "TIME" being.

Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on earth now at this time for a specific reason and those who are here for such reasons already know inside what they must do. It is within you.

I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or what I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear.

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hi Unity_99,

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Llyynn

Are you suggesting that we can change the outcome of this disaster by helping to wake people up? If that is true then we better get started. But if it's all going to end soon, why upset people who haven't got a clue and don't really want a clue. not to mention that most people will think I'm nuts. I was talking to my sister last night and told her some of this stuff, she said to me, well, if the world is going to end, then it's going to end, I'm not going to worry about it.

With my energy recognition, I've connected to many people, all around the globe. Made freinds in Canada, the US, Australia, the UK, Finland, South America, reached out to some, and had some reach out to me, recognizing me. One thing I've noted is many of them are living in less than ideal, less than safe locations, according to the model of earth changes and possible inundation. I've wondered why. With my one friend who prides himself at living at a fairly high altitude in Georgia, inland a ways, I wrote to him saying, the pattern is so obvious, we're all living in dangerous areas, so you must be too! I was not attempting to alarm him, it was a joke and he knew it.

But there must be a reason for this. I can't believe we're all lined up front row to get home as quickly as possible, when if anything severe or significant goes down, we have to help people, and all of them have had dreams, messages, even contact about helping, in community afterwards. This doesnt mean we should not also be doing what we can to seek the answer within us and locations if prompted to do so, and to prepare. But this does mean we should work to bring in the world we envision.

TPTB manifest with big block buster movies, and even disclose a bit in some of them, but steer you along the paths so, even if you're awake and aware of their manipulations, they bring out the emotion and collective thougthts at the right moments for their dark work.

We can do the same, even better. Create guided meditations, visualizations, join together in local groups for meditation, awareness, resources and surival. And create vision boards, collages with our dreams arranged in a way to bring a strong yearning, a strong feeling of joy.

As an example, I've mentioned in the few experiences I've shared about the earthship homes and then the meeting under the stars with my contacts and being told to prepare and be ready to help in community, when others were in need.

My other friend who was a single mother like I am, and who is now responsible for her grandson, like me, is very tired of over priced rentals, and has spent her life dreaming of her own ecofarm, or even eco village.

She just woke up very recently, though was always awake in a way, and had done astral grid work, but I mean in terms of discovering her grandson was a starseed, AB- and had quite the experiences. And even knew who he was, in source, his race. And she was the one who had always told me there were lions guarding her property. Now she's watched just about every project camelot interview there is, and is really working at pushing for awareness and memories.

I sent her some pictures of earthship homes in emails and talked about the need to get ready, with tools, blueprints, and ideas for creating alternative homes, greenhouses, wind/energy and alternative energy systems, and that even if we didn't have the stamina to build ourselves, there may come a time when a large number of people need to poole their energy and resources and get building. So we needed to get the info saved, just in case.

And....I knew. My psi picked up exactly when she got the email, which was hours later. Suddenly, I was pulled into visions of ecofarms and earthship homes, and also SAFETY, harmony, for this group in this community, protection and safety, their dreams becoming reality. The home came closer, I felt the timeline shift. And the words came, You've just brought this reality one step closer!"

Then she phoned,very excited, dreaming big, yearning strongly, strong yearning!!! For this. Those who have a lot already, they dont yearn as strong as those who wish with all their hearts for a lovely, beautiful, natural home of their own, and freedom. Its the poor ones, or vulnerable ones who do that.

These are the people we need to pull together as well. That was only two hearts yearning strongly with the same shared vision.

Can you imagnine, 10? 20? 100? 1000? 10 000? sharing visions and yearning strongly with hope, trust, expectation.

SAFETY, PROTECTION, PEACE, ECO VILLAGES, FREEDOM, FAMILY.

We can do it. But we do need to start reaching out locally, finding ways to form at first a very small group, of like minded people, and make it like a shared resource center, and then shine our lights of awareness into the community around us and start drawing more.

Thanks for putting in your two "LIGHT" cents worth!

Best Wishes,
L & L!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I do many visualizations, but why I shared that was the intense yearning, I knew as soon as I was hit by this strong images, that she'd gotten the email, and how extremely excited she was and that this was her biggest wish, it was the strength of the emotions, the wishes, the yearning that made that shift feeling occur. And immediately she called very energized, and such strong yearning for this. Thats why I know that emotions are very strong manifestors, and its crucial to really reach grass roots people. Its harder to reach them too, they don't have the energy or time to be involved in groups and often have low self esteem, but they're the ones that need to dream really big, because they know the kind of world they want. I keep saying, wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Does the OP have a bunch of stars from people as a humorous gesture or because people actually buy this?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
ET_MAN,
Do you know of the aliens from planet Iarga (about 10 light years away from Earth)?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ada97090f897.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

He has the stars and flag from me because his light is strong, and his posts filled with wisdom and true knowledge, the kind I look for. In addition, the earth changes, that are occurring are something you can do the research on yourself, though the actual cause, event, is not something we know 100% right now, and the outcome we need to change.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi Jeremy_Vaeni,

reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

Does the OP have a bunch of stars from people as a humorous gesture or because people actually buy this?

You can always review the Evidence & Facts section here-www.ec2011.com...

To Be Forewarned it to be Forearmed!

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

What about my question ET_Man?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What are everyones thoughts on the crop circle theory I had on the last page?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by lee63
ET MAN...Can you please tell me if the 11:11 Phenomena has anything to do with this.

Thanx in advance

Yes,

Your welcome!

To all the naysayers: try suspension of disbelief for a while untill all the facts are in (and ET_Man has surely done more than his fair share of fact gathering).

To ET_Man:

A couple questions about the 11:11 phenomena I hope you can answer (you can U2U me if you like as well as posting a response here):

1)
Can you tell me specifically how and why the 11:11 phenomema is related to this, as the December 21, 2012 solstice occurs at 11:11AM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).

2)
Are those persons who are becoming aware of the 11:11 in any way being given special dispensation of some sort (i.e. being awakened by an external force) as to the coming events of 2011-2012 and beyond, and what is the purpose of their being awakened if this is the case.

3)
Is the fact that I was born on 11-11-65 at 11:38AM (6+5=11, 3+8=11), will be 47 years old at the time of the 2012 solstice (4+7=11) and subsequent recent interest in the 2012 subject my wake up call?

and finally,
4)
A well known former ATS member D4rk Kn1ght who posted "A confession. Guilt makes me post this" warned of October 28, 2011 as being the 'Dark Knight' (i.e. the beginning of the end). He said it was important that the word knight be spelled with a "K". What do you know of this if anything, and why the 28th instead of the 11th?

Thanks in advance, I know this thread keeps you very busy. :-)

edit=typo

[edit on 3/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi OdovacarDvilhelm,

reply to post by OdovacarDvilhelm

When you keep typing "TIME" are you trying to tell us you can view the 4th dimension of time or something? What exactly is it like?

“TIME” does not exist within “INFINITY.”

Trying to put it into Human perspective/description it would be like one going back in ”TIME” (If time really existed) to meet one's past self. (If past really existed)

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi Sphinx551,

reply to post by sphinx551

Do you know of the aliens from planet Iarga (about 10 light years away from Earth)?

There are ZILLIONS of lifeforms out there in the Universe (and Beyond) They are not GOD/GODS (According to the human understanding/definition of GOD/GODS) ET's occupying flesh containers or other vehicles within mortal 3D-zone Universe's are just like humans on different levels of progression. Nothing more and nothing less where there's no such thing as more or less.

The real Teachers/Creators/Designers are INFINITE where there's no such thing as greater/lesser/higher/lower than with always a BEYOND. There's no such thing as "ALL KNOWING" or "MOST HIGH" within "INFINITY."

Across the boundaries and limits of "TIME" into the "INFINITE" zone.

"PARADISE"

Where- DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

One that Occupies a Human Vehicle/Body/Container cannot leave the Universe in the Flesh!

There are ZILLIONS of such planets out there with ZILLIONS of lifeforms and BEYOND!

Buzz Light Year had it right.

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

There's always a Beyond!
Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
ET_MAN,
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ada97090f897.jpg[/atsimg]

you're absolutely right this planet does exist so do the Aliens

www.galactic.no...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I want everyone to know that it's not within my power to discuss specific dates/years/events. I believe in a future that can be changed and I know that if enough people in The World want "Good" changes to occur than they can and will come. The World needs to have more “AWARENESS” In order for change to occur. The main reason/purpose behind this thread is to help assist bringing more Awareness. Everyone has freewill in the long run to choose/act/think/decide or do whatever they wish/choose to do. I sincerely from the bottom of my heart wish/hope the best for all of humanity and the planet (In Whole.) My personal desires/hopes/intentions are to bring a brighter/better future for the planet. My hopes/prayers/wishes are for a better ”EARTH” that works together and takes care of each other and makes things right for the many suffering/abused/neglected less fortunate in the world.

Best Wishes!

I just uploaded more documents on the Evidence & Facts section here: www.ec2011.com...

[edit on 21-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I want everyone to know that I’m not giving out predictions or dates anymore because I believe in a future that can be changed and I know that if enough people in The World want "Good" changes to occur than they will.

Since this is a change from your original position on the subject, which was that the dates would be revealed "as it was allowed" and in "due time", can you please expand on what exactly created this shift in philosophy?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi Lpowell0627,

reply to post by lpowell0627

can you please expand on what exactly created this shift in philosophy?

HOPE/DESIRE/BELIEF and "Knowing" that things can change for the better in "TIME" regardless of what the future brings/outcome.

Awareness, Hope, Desire, Intent, Charity, Good Deeds/Actions and "LOVE" being key necessary ingredients to bring forth "Real/True/Good" Change.

"There's a difference between Knowing the Path and Walking the Path."

Sometimes one receives exactly what they needed to receive for the "TIME" being.

Everything happening with reason/purpose - nothing on accident or by coincidence but by "INFINITE/ETERNAL" design.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 21-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ET_MAN,
What do you think of Quantum Jumping?

Quantum Jumping is the process of “jumping” into parallel dimensions, and gaining skills, knowledge, wisdom and inspiration from alternate versions of yourself.

Source: www.quantumjumping.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Wow.. so your covering your ass?

Don't you understand that if these dates came to you from aliens and they are wrong, that means there is no aliens, or anything else you speak of? It's all made up now.

Keep pretending things exist when they don't.

The whole date thing was the only way to prove yourself correct.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join