It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have bad news for the UFO disclosure crowd.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
but yet you did not answer my question?

So if you do not believe in god then you are what? an alien?

The topic is disclosure correct?

do you think you would be sitting on ATS if it happened? LOL

that is insane

What is your question?

The topic is disclosure yes, NOT religion.

Are the 2 choices aliens or god?

If disclosure had happened....why would i not be sat on ATS?
There are many topics here my friend.....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

my friend i do not feel emotions.

I read what you say and then answer the questions you pose in the text you printed upon my screen

lets just say I have more to worry about than being human.

and i do not mean that I am not better for this is to be arrogant. But to understand or my understanding may differ from yours

but is that not the joy of being alive in the first place?

to be able to question?

what question will you ask today sir will give you the answers always

more so the question not the answer

so i take no offense for none was intended correct?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I do not have a question.

that is my point.

to have one would mean you do not know what its is you are asking...

to understand what A question is would help you understand what it IS you are in and WHY you are in it.

did that help or just make it more complicated ?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

so i take no offense for none was intended correct?

That is correct.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Wouldn't you agree ?

Agreed 100% and have said so repeatedly. The PTB don't need dis info agents... they have believers and debunkers who do the work for them

Try and show a GFL believer that their 'ship of light' is a giant plasma creature native to our solar system and they pounce worse than the debunkers..

But there are a few... who get the message... and they will remember where the spaceships will leave from

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
First you say

but yet you did not answer my question?

Then you say you don't have a question

I do not have a question.
that is my point.
to have one would mean you do not know what its is you are asking...
to understand what A question is would help you understand what it IS you are in and WHY you are in it.

did that help or just make it more complicated ?

Er....you are not making any sense.

Instead of talking in riddles and pretending to be all mystical and talking like you actually know something, just cut to the chase.
WTF are you on about?

What has god got to do with disclosure?

What have any of your statements and questions to me had to do with disclosure.?

I don't think YOU know what you're talking about....how am i supposed to have any chance?

You have just babbled at me...i have tried to get a conversation going but you're just talking at me.... and ignoring anything i say.

Have fun, bye

[edit on 25/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

You understand the exact reason that you exist.

You exist to answer the question that you asked.

The whole point is to always have "why" out there so that the being of yourself, the you, can always learn and answer the questions that you ask, for eventually it is that you answer all questions in that point you are the creator, that would mean singularity.

That SymmetricalAvenger is where you confuse everyone, people must understand the Physical Plane of "matter" is singular and made up of energy and shape.

Infinite action-reaction, infinite kharma, instant, singular.

Now back to the post, Extraterrestrials will expose themselves to you if you open your mind to them.

You cannot have two drastically different realities clash into eachother, they must be of equal relationship, that is why it is us who are not ready for such an encounter.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dredulous

hey i just realized i read "Dulce wars" not sure if its the same as "Dulce book" but im gonna be doing some googling here on my day off

all i have to say is Dulce wars blew my mind, and so much of it made sense....it totally put alot of diff things into perpesctive.

I'm so totally checking out that other thread you mentioned!

Im also on that navy website where you can view the moon, is there any certain latitudes/ longitudes i should be going to?

thanks!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by miss_sky]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

hello again

if you think telling planet earth we are not alone when one can deduce we are not in the first place "as you shout out".

what about the people who put the trust in the very beast the created both you and the aliens?

see my point?

be careful for what you wish for... you may not like the answer

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I do not mean to confuse anyone i agree it can be heavy on ones mind to understand such things.. they see you as arrogant then get mad when you try to explain..

and yes the question is the gift. being human and dealing with aliens is very funny thing.

let me show you...

If the world knew of the real reason for being here and how pointless your very life is at the same time as being needed

would your life change?

You see being human is like being a cog in a pocket watch

you do not own the watch.. but you give the time.

work it out

[edit on 26-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
my views on disclosure:

Never seen an alien or UFO in my life but have been deeply interested in the field ever since i was really young. I 100 percent believe in life on other planets, i also believe that some are already here and interacting with the government. About disclosure, it would really be nice to say a big fat TOLD YA SO to all the non-believers, and it would give me a thrill if the gov't publicly announced it, it would def call for some partying.

I don't think disclosure will happen that way, i have my own little theory. I think that when the world is about to engage in WW3 that most likely the aliens are going to step in simply because i believe there are resources on this earth that they may need, and if there was a nuclear war then those resources would be destroyed. So if they are coming here for certain resources i really think they would step in before we destroy the whole planet.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Good theory.I have a feeling if there is ww3 the aliens may have some involvement as well. I hope this situation never arises,and we get disclosure some other way or form .

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

it will come in time

we are not ready yet but soon.

religion and money are the reason

they are not used by aliens "much more to do than count money"

Like staying alive in a universe is more important

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

what if you are the resource?

and i do not mean food

Humans are an endangered species.

why? look around....

aliens visit for all sorts of reasons ... most of them just watch. and laugh and cry

we was not made to destroy each other .. we was made to Reproduce both mind and body

we are one of the same thing

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

We may not get diclosure in the way that we would like. It may even come down to a forceable disclosure. What I mean is that if there were several mass sightings around the world that they governments of the world would have no choice but to come clean. I find it interesting that they will release some reports- but not the most recent.

Cameras are getting better, the US has satilites that can see what a coin says on it from orbit- yet we get grainy pictures from NASA. Come on we are not that stupid.

Its time regardless and 60+ years of covering it up....well I guess we still do not know what happened on the grassy knoll.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMaster
I find it interesting that they will release some reports- but not the most recent.

Those reports that they released have been floating around for some time with researchers like Cliff Stone who posted many here at ATS. They are old but what is significant is now all the Government agencies CIA, NSA Britain Canada France etc are OPENLY listing them on their own websites.

So instead of denying the UFO phenomena they are accepting it. What is amusing is how long its taking people to see this about face,,, the NSA had that list in 2000
and we just now found it?

Disclosure NSA Style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But there is not a lot to go on in those papers. Its not the good stuff, its not the new stuff (save the Iranian incident) its BUSY WORK
Where are the chase data, the radar traces, the pictures of the crash recovery...

Cameras are getting better, the US has satellites that can see what a coin says on it from orbit- yet we get grainy pictures from NASA. Come on we are not that stupid.

Oh yes we are... because we don't get together en mass and do something about it. Write letters to Congress demand we get our monies worth. Have a protest rally outside KFC.... Have a 100 people knock on JSC's door demanding we see those old photos...

Yup we just sit here and bitch... and they go on business as usual and laugh at us. At least by Monday I will have my 11x14 high res copy of that 'space debris' from the original 70 mm negative...
but that cost me $110.00

Triangle UFO on Nasa Photo
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Point is yes they DO have the high res images Apollo and all pics since are using 70mm Hassalblad, the same cameras and film that Playboy uses for the centerfolds
BUT you have to order the copy and that gets expensive

Its time regardless and 60+ years of covering it up....well I guess we still do not know what happened on the grassy knoll.

True and the same with Nazi Technology we are just now getting dribbles of data

Same with 911 It was 8 years ago and we are still no closer to any real truth

By the time we ever get any answers on all of that those who were involved, and those of us who still care, will be worm food and it will just become a blip in future history books for people to shake their head at and say "How stupid our ancestors were..." then go back to their lives

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Aliens are not going to reveal themselfs any time soon.At our present level of technology we are not ready to meet our alien friends.Why.Two reasons.Our civerlisation has not advanced enough to acheive this both in body and spirit.We are still to violent and warlike.The aliens have had negitive experiences on other worlds many times when they have revealed themselfs too early in that civerlisation evolution and this has lead to wars and different societies ,goverments being ripped apart.We are not ready to meet the aliens.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

well said

star

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMaster

Hi mate Great input, I was going to comment my thoughts but, Our Good Friend ZORGON has done that with brilliance .

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Just some of more dissclosure

Recent Disclosure History

The best remembered UFO disclosure event to occur, which remains one of the largest "elephant in the room" in the UFO field, was Project Blue Book in 1969 that was undertaken by the United States Air Force. It was officially discontinued with the Air force citing the reason that UFOs did not present any threat to national security. It should be noted that this was not a denial of existence.
We do not need to go back hundreds or thousands of years to find clues to the current interest in UFOs; a decade will suffice.
• March 1997 - The Phoenix Lights event garnered the widest international attention of any UFO encounter in modern history in March 13, 1997. Less than two years later, in
• January 1999 - Joe Firmage, a Silicon Valley CEO turned UFO evangelist, posted his a 700-page UFO manifesto, "The Truth".
• May 2001 - The Disclosure Project National Press Club event mentioned above took place, and Stephen Bassett took up the cause of UFO disclosure in his independent candidacy in the 8th Congressional District of the State of Maryland.
• May, 2004 The Mexican Department of Defense released videos of a sighting of multiple UFOs taken by an Air Force Merlín C26A, virtually admitting that UFOs exist.
• July, 2004 - Governor of New Mexico and presidential candidate, Bill Richardson, stated, "It would help everyone if the U.S. government disclosed everything it knows."
• February, 2005 "Peter Jennings Reporting: UFOs -- Seeing Is Believing"
• May, 2005 - A year after the Mexican Department of Defense released its videos, the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) releases all its files on UFO contacts.
• September 2005 - Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister, publicly stated, "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."
• April 2006 the Paradigm Clock, which tracks proximity to a formal acknowledgement of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race, was reset to 11:59:45, just 15 seconds to midnight.
• November 2006 - A significant sighting took place at O'Hare Airport in Chicago and received worldwide attention and media coverage.
• February 2007 The Chilean Army discloses recordings and secret contacts with UFOs before over a thousand attendees at the 10th International UFO Congress.
• March 2007 - The French national space agency, CNES, placed 1600 previously classified UFO sighting reports into the public domain on the Internet.
• March 2007 - Former Arizona governor, Fife Symington, revealed that he had seen a massive black triangular UFO fly overhead early in the evening of March 17, 1997 - the first Phoenix Lights event.
• April 2007 - The proposed "U.N. Decade Of Contact" to establish diplomatic relations with advanced E.T.s petition is well on its way to reaching its goal for submission to the United Nations.
Of the 14 major events listed above, which are moving UFO disclosure closer to reality, 11 have occurred in the last 24 months. This indicates that the mainstream is moving rapidly toward an acceptance of the greatest revelation in human history. Or, is that better phrased as a return to the beliefs our ancestors held since the beginning of human history?

Well this just adds to the other Dissclosures shown to us in posts on this thread. I find the next article below to be a good summary of many of your thoughts so far in this thread.

The Shock of UFO Disclosure

No event in the history of civilization will have more of a shocking impact on society than the realization that we are not the master race in the universe, and that we have been, and are now, being visited by a superior intelligent life form. Life, as we know it, will change forever and all the things that were important the second before that realization happens will take a back seat to this new understanding.
The mainstream media will be focused entirely on this new paradigm, government will be scrambling for answers, the military will go on high alert, science will be turned upside down, religion will be circling the wagons around the collection plates, and big business will be pondering the profit potential. The major institutions of our society will be huddled in contemplation about how to react and what their future will hold in the face of this sudden change in human perception.
What the powers controlling the world will do is anybody's guess, but we can be certain that self-interest will be the priority. Protecting the wealth and power each institution holds will dominate any consideration and the interests of the masses will not be part of any response. There will be no need for any action on the part of the visitors; just their presence will be enough to deem them a threat. Those who have been warning of an “alien invasion” or satanic deception will be shouting form the rooftops and warning of the impending doom about to fall on humanity. The current “human” terrorist threat will become the “alien” threat as predicted by eminent scientist, Werner Von Braun, and all energies will be focused in that direction.
We must consider the immediate impact either a high presence of UFOs in our skies, or the open admission by government or the media of that presence, would have on the major social institutions. In other words, proof, which the world will accept that UFOs exist. The ramifications of such a revelation would have no rivals in human history and, therefore, any concepts about this are purely speculative, so, the rare values of logic and common sense must be applied.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join