It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

the hopi prophecies are spot on and are 100 % correct.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Example of 2008 EXACT prediction of October 7 with Timewave Zero:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, getting right predictions has been done in the past.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Example of 2008 EXACT prediction of October 7 with Timewave Zero:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, getting right predictions has been done in the past.

Thats actually pretty cool. interseting also that, on the same thread, the earthquake was 'predicted' which occured the previous day and the historic meteorite the day after was very novel.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
In my favorite book series, there were aliens, Hork- Bajir, that had a biological clock that made them get into a major war every 67 years!!!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm still thinking with doubt anyway because:

Original end date was November 16 2012 and if we shift by 35 days :

1848 would coincide with April 30 2010 Greece turmoil

Civil War in China of 1850s would coincide with Thailand Civil War of now

Anyway, we will be sure about it if Civil War in Usa begins ( instead of 2nd week of August ) on the first week of July.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
can someone good at matching these recurances find something about this huge floods in poland as of last sunday?

its freaky (last flood was 1997 and it was much less than now) how many people have been flooded

good to be living kinda high

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Forgive my noobishness, but what happened on October 7, 2008?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

doin the old switcheroo again , eh?

the old clutching at straws, eh?

sure the dates aren't that important, just try and rig it any way you can.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Zagari

I won't change the dates, I will simply decide to shift them by 35 days ONLY and ONLY if Civil War in Usa or in another inportant country will happen in first week of July.
If this does not happen I will take the early ones I calculated.
Stop being arrogant. I work for you guys.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think Timewave Zero is like a biological clock of humanity. Every time a civil war is resonancing we go into another civil war, every time something resonates we do that thing again.
We will discover there's no much free will into the act of doing history.
Maybe this will change onec we reach the end date.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Zagari

I cannot assure to you riots like 1848 by June first week now, but I can assure you a Civil War, most likely in Usa by first week of July 2010 OR August 2010.

We will have to wait IF 1848 riots repetitions happen and if a Asiatic civil war happens by June 2010 to determine if we have to shift dates.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is this a beginning?

www.kirotv.com...
www.komonews.com...
www.radioreference.com...

SEATTLE – An immigration rally that started outside the Federal Building in Seattle got physical after more than 100 demonstrators moved into a building that houses an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency office and court.

The group, including Seattle City Councilman Larry Gossett, locked arms during the noon hour Thursday and blocked the elevators. When some people tried to get through the human blockade, they were pushed away.

After that, the crowd moved back out to the street, where they sat in a circle at the corner of Second Avenue and Madison Street. The group says they have no plans to move and intend to be arrested.

Police have arrived and closed off the streets leading to the protest.

The crowd is chanting "Obama, you promised; you've got to keep your promise!" and carrying signs that say "Immigration Reform Now" and "America Show Your Morals."

The rally includes a coalition of groups organized by the OneAmerica organization. On its website it calls for pressure on the Obama administration to pass an immigration reform bill this year.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thailand Unrest:
arabnews.com...
thestar.com.my.../2010/5/19/nation/20100519085454&sec=nation

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Here ya go-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33f81dd84574.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think something is slightly amiss in the efforts here. Timewave is not a predictor of events themselves, but the energy that precedes the events.

Let me explain. The atomic bomb dropping was not the novelty, the decision to drop it was. The dropping was a completion of that consciousness effort that led to it. While Zagari has correlated the patterns nicely from events past, the exact reflection of that novel shift in consciousness will not necessarily be the same thing when reflected into the reality we see. Example. We can see the "novelty" leading up to the dropping of the bomb in a different way; a decision not to drop it - very novel but what we the public would see as a reality would be nothing at all. We might hear a "we decided not to drop it" and some would say it doesn't fit Timewave.

What we see in the Timewave patterns are places where an individual's consciousness is apt to shift in some way, and the collective is apt to shift. There was a lot of grief shown in this thread last summer when nothing catastrophic happen in the first week of July. But those of us who observe things on deeper levels noticed a HUGE change in the process of people's evolution. It was tangible, but it did not reflect in an earthquake or a bomb blowing up. The novelty was personal, and was not reflected in the reality per se. The other issue here is what is a memorable event that is recorded. I think I recall Evasius mentioning that during one novel point he got a dog - most surely changed his life but we would see none of it.

The two dates Timewave has us to watch, watch for consciousness openings, are July and November, which both dates correspond to Mayan calender expansion dates perfectly. In fact, the November date is seen as a serious shift for all and may or may not have a global reflection (bomb, earthquake, death) but it will have people changing their way of being, which, over time will change their reality and the global reality. The prolonged drop after that point on the chart suggests it will be something that will deeply alter our way of seeing ourselves. A bomb here, a hurricane there is nothing that does so anymore; I suggest it will be much greater than what we have seen before.

It would be very interesting to see a mapping of Timewave, Mayan Cycles, and even Sunspot activity. I would suspect they all match up nicely.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Timewave Zero can be defined as the theory of everything. Everything is indicated here.
Timewave is the dna of history, a sort of dna of our global consciousness.

There's no much free will when we deal with history and such things. I have doubts to believe in free will.

I discovered Timewave Zero on June 16 2009 in the middle of the worst period of my life.
This thing came suddenly into my life and changed it ENTIRELY.
( June 16 is also my conception day )
It was just like the sun was in the sky, as if it would have been absent for a lot of time.
I can't know if you understand my emotions.

Now I can say I'm a history buff, I love completely history just because of Timewave Zero.
I find myself reading history books all the time. Just like when I was a kid with a lot of learning will.

Everytime that graph changed I had a certain number of epiphanies, of major intuition, of major life breakthrough, complete change.

Last summer was amazingly uneventful in my life. But in the inside that summer brought to me a complete change in the way I think of life and the world.

I was very religious and in a matter of days, that faith in religion disappeared. Vanished.
Now I don't even deal much with religion. I don't know what to think. I have a lot of doubt in believing in a God.
But I firmly believe in afterlife.

I see every single day of my life, people around me, taht know NOTHING of the world they live in. I feel like I'm alone. Alone to be into knowledge.

We have this precious thread to take care of. Much care. Let the sheeps die with their ignorance.
I understood soon the concept of Timewave Zero, while my friends can't understand what it is about. Maybe its my fault.
Maybe its simply destiny. I'm in the knowledge and they are not.

We didn't see anything with the advent of internet. This theory is IT. This will completely change global consciousness.

Cn you even imagine that the information we have in this thread is the most important knowledge of humanity?
Can you even understand that what we know was un-reachable?
We just broke a major evolution barrier when we started studying it.

Take care of this thread. I guess one day this thread will be in the history.
The first major discovery made on the internet and analyzed on the internet.
Timewave Zero will substitute history lesson one day. I can assure you.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Zagari]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am conscious that many of the events of history that are going to be repeated will be resonancing in a much different way. I'm aware of it.
I will know the signs.
We already conquered previous knowledge of the future. Unfortunately this won't work after 2012. We will have to find another way.

We are definitely living in a amazing time of evolution for all humanity. Technological and philosophical evolution.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Zagari]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hi guys!
I'm kinda new on ATS, and I'm definetely NEW on Timewave Zero.
I've seen a lot of people criticising it, saying it was made by a guy (Terrence McKenna) high on mushrooms, with no credibility. Well, this is a conspiracy theory website, so I guess not much here as 100% credibility, but anyways...
I understood the basic concept of this Timewave Zero, just one thing I don't quite figure out:
- Does this mean something BAD will happen to a lot of people in 2012? Does it even mean that ANYTHING out of the ordinary will happen in that date? If so, what?
Thanks for your time, and keep on conspiring, I guess!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I won't believe in this theory, until a major solar event occurs when it says its going to, in what was it, july? If there is no solar event,I will believe timewave to be a hoax.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You will see much more to convince you that Timewave Zero is true this summer, like the Usa civil war, that is much more likely to happen.

Maybe the Usa Civil War will be repeated with North- South korea war.

Believe me that I studied for a year, you can't debunk the Timewave so easily.

Please, if you ever will believe timewave zero as a hoax simply leave the topic and let us do our research. Don't come here to say its all wrong. Many people did it in the past and it wasn't received much well from the experts.
I respect your beliefs but if you don't have anything to add to this topic leave it.

For the poster above, it is believed that 2012 will bring an event that will completely change our view of time.
A super novel event that will be like a singularity.
All of history is going to repeat super fast in a crescent series of events, until we reach the point in which a single day will bring the change of entire history.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join