It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm an Indigo. Are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I can't decide if your being sarcastic. Right now, I'm managing the drougt here and I identify other Indigos and guide them along. I'm also training my Crystal sisters.

Well here's my answer, I'm being sarcastic if your lying, I'm being a "little" sarcastic if your telling the truth.

But seriously, I do not know the truth, so I have no real opinion on this except I have no reason to believe you, carry on.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Look up "demasu kudasai." I've tried. The Indigos in your area won't let me and my friends are busy. Besides, I'm too busy with the drought here.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Taz4591]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Haha. Thats what my mother origenently thought. Heres the problem with your conclusion: It doesn't work. I've been tested for nearly everything.

Your ruining my enjoyment for Rocket Power. demasu kudasai

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Its ok. I understand. I guess it is more important for you to save the people from the drought, then to make my grass cutting experience less unpleasant. Sorry it was just my Megomania shining through.

I do have a suggestion for time management for you. Next time be proactive and make it rain more often and then you wont have to focus all your energy on a drought. Procrastination is a thief of time.

[edit on 5/24/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Awww, little me is keeping you from enjoying Rocket Power. I could care less because I don't have a heart.

Alyeah, I looked up your little devil phase and it means "Please go out". Actually, I didn't look it up, I had someone to do it for me because I couldn't find it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I have a solution, he can use his powers to make your grass shrink back into the ground.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I'm an Indigo and I'm looking for other Indigos to chat with. I'm also wondering how many of you are Native American.

I'm a Senser. I can see the future, read enotions, thoughts, eyes, change/influence the weather, I always know when I'm being lied to, identify other Indigos.

Warning: you may feel free to insult my beliefs as much as you want, but don't expect me to take it.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Taz4591]

Hi there, I would really like to believe you. Can you please elaborate on the "I can see the future" part? Perhaps outline the nature of your abilities and whether you can confirm the accuracy of your predictions?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I drought isn't cured by multiple light showers. Find someone in Cininati (spelled wrong) whose eyes change color and maybe they'll help you. Though probably not.

I take it back no demasu.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

You are a genius. Have you ever considered marrying a fellow smart ...?
Just think how much fun life would be.

Maybe he could think of an old man swimming in an ice cold lake and my grass would just shrivel up back into the ground

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I prefer not to kill life. It feels bad. Literally. it means please leave. So can your friend tell you what language it is?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Thanks for the advice. I am going to go to Walmart first thing tomorrow morning and run around and get real close to people so I can stare into thier eyes to see if they are changing color, and then I am going to ask them "are you an Indigo child who can control the weather." Tomorrow should be interesting. Somehow I bet cutting the grass will slip down on my list of problems for the day. I appreciate your help.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Yes I have considered marrying a fellow smart...., but there all taken

I love your idea, your the genius one.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

If She were in your area she could think of an old man swimming in a lake, and you and your grass would freeze then the sun would thaw you out.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I prefer not to kill life. It feels bad. Literally. it means please leave. So can your friend tell you what language it is?

Dude I never said the person was a friend. You are really bad at assuming things.

To answer your question: NO!!!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

LOL, I am free, well at least until tomorrow. Somehow I have psychic powers just from being graced by the OP, and I forsee that during my trip to walmart I am going to be led by some strangers to a white room with rubber walls. It looks peacefull so I am kind of excited, plus its an adventure and it gives me a valid excuse to skip the grass cutting. When my neighbors complain about the grass, I will say I was going to cut it but they locked me in the nut house. That should put a quick end to the discussion and give my neighbors something to discuss for the rest of the week.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You made me laugh. If you did that to a highly skilled Indigo, you'd find yourself in the middle of nowhere. They change color with our mood and you'd have better luck on a reservation.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join