It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm an Indigo. Are you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Proof by video when it comes to your so called powers.

I looked at your profile, you are 17 right now. Translation...child/kid/teenager whatever your age group calls themselves these day. I don't care!!!

You have a problem with assuming things. Just read your thread and you will see what I mean. That's only if you're not too self absorbed do so.

Fyi, I'm 20.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

im here to do a job

and thank you for your kind words

understanding each other is the question you are both

in order for you to be here requires a question you are and answer

we all are or we would not be here !

you see this planet needs to answer a very very big question

the answer is to understand why you are asking ; )

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I'm not mad. You are insightful, but hard to understand with a headache.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

thinking you understand the very question you are asking is and emotional reaction for confusion of the question

I hope you can understand that

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I've been aware of the big question for a few months now. However, there are a lot of people who are not ready to answer it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

And you are assuming I posted the correct age.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

you are the answer to it.. that is the problem

you are looking inside out!

your mind is the reproduction system... your body is the answer "ie life form"

why do you think you have symmetry

would it not seem logical for the question to be the answer ?

question/answer = IT as a function

you ARE an answer LIFE is an answer : )

enjoy it but do not question it because you are not the one asking

complex yes simple yes

but Needed always

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

take the time to both say sorry for the miss understand you both have

You are both the same

tell you a funny thing here : If you was not the same thing you would not feel to get one over on each other one who is right correct?

You are both asking a question understand the question please not the answers you think

: ) you are both alive for a reason and you are both needed for a function !

and you can never know it, that's how it works

A question is not a word its what you see when you look up at the sky its VERY REAL

you live inside a question get use to it

its fun!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Alright, so it's ok for you to assume but not for others to do the same....WoW!!!

On that note I must login out. More people might start to like you on here if you weren't so supersilious.

Good night!!!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I reviewed my thread and I found two assumptions. 1) the book thing 2) you immediatly assumed I'm male. I understand that you could misinterupt some things as assumptions. I'm sorry your mind is closed to my beliefs.

Do you mean superstiois? I am not.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Taz4591]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

We will never get along. She is controlled. I am free verse. I can attempt to disrupt the patturn. It will always flow against me.

Everyones function is to leave the world in better condition than how we found it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591
reply to post by unityemissions

I use Indigo only because that is the label most use. All the negativity surrounding the notion does not affect me in any way.

The title of shaman comes with more respect. I find it interesting to see how people react to a title. I can say to someone "I am Native American" and they walk on eggshells. I say "I am a shaman" and they are immediatly outwardly respectful. I say "I am Indigo" and I got a lot of diverse and interesting responces. I am not one. I am all. I embrace myself as a whole. I embrace this label because it is contraversial.

It's not about the label effecting you, it's about how your labeling yourself indigo effects other people. The label has been tainted. You wanting to get diverse and interesting responses that are controversial are signs of the ego at work. If you were truly wanting to be whole you would deny all labels.

Just a thought...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

My goal is not to get a response out of people. It is tainted. True, but it is still the label most use. I don't like labels. For me, its just a way to recognize people like me and considering that my goal is to find people like me, I think using the most widely used label is the best way (online) Agree or disagree?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Good night. I'm gonna try to go to bed. I hope you find someone else to talk to or something else to do.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

so well put

dont need to say much more : D

well i do but u know

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Surely if you were shaman you would know, there are no others.

All is like you, if only you could see!!

Labels are shallow.

If you want to fit in a group, by all means do so.

Realize you'll never find yourself that way, or anyone else for that manner.

You'll just be seeing a reflection in the pond, never penetrating the depths and all it's mysteries....

Okay, I feel a bit like a thread basher now. I'm just going to leave this alone. Sorry if I upset you, though I don't think this will be an issue.

Hopefully, I just gave you another perspective to think on.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I am 20 years old, and Im in between worlds as i'm sure many of you are. The more reality presents itself the more unreal it becomes. Im happy ive found a little community who shares my relative level of perception.
1/ Does anybody think it would be interesting to have a big meeting, where all of us who truly believe we are indigos or crystals could all freely interact? What it would be like! I have met a 5 people in my lifetime i feel could be indigos, and i knew it at once. I grew up in a major city, so its not any strange kid ive met i believe to be operating on a certain level of consciousness. Its a deepness in the eyes and a sense of not having to speak to fully understand, and when things are spoken jinks occur at a high rate.
2/ how do you guys feel these days, you know with the worldseemingly ending as we know it, and how do we fit in? are we the 144,000 of the native american prophecy (sub question: do the indians consider themselves part of the 144k or are they already awaken?)

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I truly don't understand an indigo based on the descriptions, wanting to get together with other indigos.

Doesn't it seem more appropriate for an indigo/shaman to want to be around those who aren't as....clear in perception? It seems logical for indigo's/shamans to be as spread out as possible, in order to calm the chaos of the world.

It just seems like most indigo's I've meet online are seeking. They're wanting, needing. How can someone then claim to be whole?

I'm just a bit baffled by this all.

In the moments I've felt like a shaman, I never found the need for anyone, anything. All was well, all was complete. I was so very comfortable just doing nothing at all. Just realizing that I was already connected to all the other shamans and more. Time and space cease to entertain the mind when I'm there.

Okay seriously, last post!!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
nothing about said experiment is mundane. an indigo could just as well be an advanced drone as a lone shaman. And the two are probably one inthe same.
i guess i just posted about a meeting because i was excited i joined ats.
But i think speculation over who or what an indigo is should end. Lets let our insights into this lovely universe speak, instead of sheer cross-skepticism. it's different than any ufo video, cause we dont have the tools to prove anything when it comes to who is an indigo'crystal kid.
so i guess people disregard my stupid questions. aha cool

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animaly
2/ how do you guys feel these days, you know with the worldseemingly ending as we know it, and how do we fit in? are we the 144,000 of the native american prophecy (sub question: do the indians consider themselves part of the 144k or are they already awaken?)

Sorry for not giving a welcome greeting. Welcome to ATS, Animaly!!

I've not heard of 144,000 mentioned outside the bible, could you provide any links to this?

I feel a bit all over the place, dealing with whats seems to be the end of the world as we know it. Sometimes my perspective goes cosmic, and I just allow everything to dissolve. Then my rational mind starts kicking and screaming, demanding that I do something to prevent this from happening.

It's not that I feel like a savior, just that I should be doing my part to help out in any way possible. I can become a bit insane at times, because from all the gathering of information, few will listen. Even fewer understand. Even fewer actually realize the immensity of these understandings. Very few integrate this knowledge and take on the same role of informing their self and others.

It doesn't mean I give up. It's just sometimes, when seeing the whole world crumble, I find most people to be playing the role of the joker. Laughing it up, while denying it all. This is enough to push me over the edge. Willful ignorance is abundant in this day and age.

Then I bounce back out of the worldly perspective and find solace. People will or will not survive the next couple of centuries. We will or will not come together as one people to make it through. It really doesn't matter from any perspective larger than global. We're just the dust which chooses to coalesce. Consciousness creating consciousness.

Overall, I don't have a clue where we go from here, or where I fit into the picture. I don't think any one of us are even on the map. We're not even of relevance to make a mark.

Hope that was close to what you were looking for.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

edit for: just realized I lied. I posted again! My bad, but at least it wasn't to bash this thread....although I guess it sort of helped to derail it a bit. Just wanted to give a welcome reply.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by unityemissions]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join