It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think would lead the nwo?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ive been reading about Maitreya lately. Weird guy. Pope maybe too.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't know but I can definitely picture the forked tongue darting in and out of their mouth, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of the lost maji
Who do you think would lead the nwo?

Bankers/Politicians

Rockefeller-Rothschild-UN-CFR

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Me

Probably the antichrist who will probably be some sort of world leader. Another theory could be that the NWO will be an elite group of rich,powerful men.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Lets see.....

1.) Controls an army of non-human freeks. CHECK!
2.) Is a major player in the corporate world. CHECK!
3.) People line up to give his organization money with cheery faces. CHECK!
4.) He has tricked the human race into loving him. CHECK!
5.) He is constructed of pure evil. CHECK!

HOLY CRAP IT'S MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
lol

Close, Jonna, but no nicotine-free synthetic tabacco cylinder. The leader of sinister organisation which infiltrates our homes all unnoticed and turns us into mindless automatons, hooked on the next promise, unable to fulfill our potential?

Guys, please. The leader of the NWO will be (is already?) Bill Gates.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
HOLY CRAP IT'S MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!

That's funny, I was going to say George W. Bush. (except for the army of non-human freaks part)

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My opinion somebody that is right now in the background waiting for the opportunity, he is somebody well known but not spoken about, he is whealthy, probably good looking to, and when this country and the world goes into chaos he will emerge as a hero and will promise to fix it all and he will gain peoples approves and then he will take over. Probably some religious leader with domination in mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rd_Degree
That's funny, I was going to say George W. Bush. (except for the army of non-human freaks part)

No way is G W Bush a leader of any kind. Yes, the NWO thinks its a good joke to place this guy as our leader, but they would never have such a guy lead them. GW is just a puppet and probably one of the best puppets they have had in a looooooong time. Probably since Harry Truman, a true nut if there ever was one in office.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
No way is G W Bush a leader of any kind. Yes, the NWO thinks its a good joke to place this guy as our leader, but they would never have such a guy lead them. GW is just a puppet and probably one of the best puppets they have had in a looooooong time. Probably since Harry Truman, a true nut if there ever was one in office.
Oh, I agree. I just think that the W matches most of the list items posted by Jonna. He's no real leader, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's going to be Arnold Schwarzenegger.

And just to satisfy all the numeralogy folks out there, it will be in 2012.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Ambient Sound]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
the question is not "who would?" but rather "who is?"

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The United Nations and those manipulative members of world coorporations and select aristocratic families connected to worldly big businesses.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Who controls the NWO?

The Jews.

Read : "The protocols of the learned elders of zion"

After reading it you will see the whole picture

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The United Nations and those manipulative members of world coorporations and select aristocratic families connected to worldly big businesses.

seekerof

As mentioned before and by Seekerof just now, I would have to agree that it has to be one of the above. Someone in the Bilderbergers or TLC has to be the head honcho of the consolidated NWO movement. It would have to be someone of royal bloodlines considering the patterns that have been observed. It may be Marquis de Libero (spelling may be off), aka Pindar, or it may not be. That's my best guess for now, however.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of the lost maji
ive been reading about Maitreya lately. Weird guy. Pope maybe too.
The question is not who will be leading the NWO. Take into account that humans don't live long, which means there will be a "force" that will be leading the NWO. It will be particular humans that will be serving this "force" of the NWO. The humans like the pope, presidents, other major business leaders, will serve a "force" of the NWO. That force will be evil. Those who follow the Bible will call it the devil, those who are in the scientific professions will call it technology and AI, either way, humans will work for that force.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I don't think "he" will be of the Jews......I think that is what "they" want you to think. It is those who say they are JEWS and are not but are a synagogue of satan.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
Who controls the NWO?

The Jews.

Read : "The protocols of the learned elders of zion"

After reading it you will see the whole picture

Oh cripes, here we go again - that tired old fraud

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
He will be from Florida where they are building up a new team of mind slaves.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

seekerof

agreed. im not sure about the united nations but members of large corporations and aristocratics definatly. i don�t think there will be one face that you will be able to say "that�s him/her the leader of nwo". i don�t think they would be that stupid. maybe if they had complete control this leader might step forward, but doubtful. did you know the queen of england in one of her christmas speeches 2002/3 admitted that there were people in this world behind the scenes that controlled the world�s affairs. extraordinary but true. and no one took a blind bit of notice. there�s the queen of england admitting there are faceless people in the world that govern your lives yet not a word mentioned about it. i know this is a little of the subject , but that is something that really gets me going. faceless people dictating my world my money my life.

<<   2  3 >>

join