It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think would lead the nwo?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
did you know the queen of england in one of her christmas speeches 2002/3 admitted that there were people in this world behind the scenes that controlled the world�s affairs. extraordinary but true. and no one took a blind bit of notice. there�s the queen of england admitting there are faceless people in the world that govern your lives yet not a word mentioned about it.
Really? I've never heard of the Queen of England mentioning that before. Where did you hear this from? I don't doubt either that there are people that manipulate "behind the scenes".

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yep sorry if im a bit vague on it but she definatly said it. im not sure which christmas speech it was, within the last 3 years. of course i might have been victim to some government mind control thought projection whatever but i doubt that. i'll look for some links to see if there are any sites that keep maams speeches on file but i doubt i'll have any luck.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by kode]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
no i cant find the speech. im not backing down on my admission either. it might not have been her christmas speech. but im sure she said it.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
no i cant find the speech. im not backing down on my admission either. it might not have been her christmas speech. but im sure she said it.

It was reported that during a conversation she had with Paul Burrell (Diana's butler) the Queen stated that there were unknown forces at work.

When I came back, I was in grief along with the rest of the world. And then the queen asked to see me at Buckingham Palace. And what she said in that meeting was, �Paul, do be careful. You know, there are forces at work in the country of which we have no knowledge.�
Fox News report

I was grieving. I saw the Queen and she warned me of dark forces.
Interview on BBC Radio 4's Today programme

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
cheers pisky but thats not it. it was definatley a tv broadcast i have read through lots of her speeches today but cant find what im looking for.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Woody Allen, Im telling you its the zionists!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
will not claim to be Christ - just a world leader as describe in the scriptures:
arising out of the old asyrian location...now Lebanon but probably a small nation to evolve out of Lebanon
Could also claim to be of bloodline of Christ but will have to prove it for the Jewish people to believe him... I prefer to stick with the scriptures on this one- Daniel etc

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
Who controls the NWO?

The Jews.

Read : "The protocols of the learned elders of zion"

After reading it you will see the whole picture

If you want to read something made by benjamin freedman ( ajew) he warned America about the taking over, the who rules america article found below is about how jews run the media, you want names? Devil's in the details... Here are some good reads... Albert Einstein says this about anti-semitism: "Anti-Semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group. The Jewish group has thrived on oppression and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world." -- Albert Einstein, in Collier's Magazine, November 26, 1938

Owners of American Media (newspapers, magazines, television)

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City who was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States. Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times. This speech was given before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense. Though in some minor ways this wide-ranging and extemporaneous speech has become dated, Mr. Freedman's essential message to us -- his warning to the West -- is more urgent than ever before. --

Benjamin's warning to America

Here's some jewish passages:
Here`s a few jewish passages
1. Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

2. Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

3. Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

4. Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

5. Libbre David 37: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death."

6. Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

7. Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

8. Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."

9. Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

A goyim I think is a gentile...

The belief that in the Messianic Age, Jews will be the kings and princes of the world and the gentile nations will accept their subservient status.
The belief that in order to reach this age, a holy war - called Milchamas Amalek - must be waged to exterminate every non-Jew AND Jew who does not accept the world rule of Judaism and subsequent imposition of Noahide Law.

Everything I write, I write from the experience of growing up surrounded by Jews and attending their schools and studying their holy books. I know the truth from the inside which makes me their worst nightmare. I remain silent no more. The time is grave. Face the truth before it is too late and we are all living under the nightmare of a milchamas amalek or a so-called Jewish King Messiah......-Pravoslavnia

My testimony (to stop the slander before it starts)
*i***ntelligent debators and conversationalists only please*****
(btw- I clicked on skepticoverlord's "we are number 4" and was searching through other websites, some of these excerpts are taken from a white nationalist group, so obviously their intentions are to maintain white brotherhood throughout the country... Somebody asked the question on that site "Why do WN distrust jews? And thus I read on, and since I opened the jews are in charge of the nwo about 2 months ago it's now locked. Benjamin freedman was a cool guy, and think his testimony should show you that the nwo is alive and well and it's coming from his own people.

d1k

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Who do you think would lead the nwo?

Duh! Hollywood Hulk Hogan!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
truelies, wouldn't it be, in a biblical sense, that we're all jews? i wouldn't know for certain, since i'm not well versed in the bible.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I don't know...and no one will ever know...but I do believe it will be one and only one man...other than the illuminati which i believe is different than the NWO. (illuminati in my opinion is a loosely-knit board of 5-10 individuals who seldom meet in the same room but when they do it is never in any real base of operations...a bunker here or a cafe in italy there) I believe that the leader of the NWO will be well loved by the great majority of the world...someone that will make ppl say "He should've come to power long ago and I hope he leads us through the best and worst of times." When I feel that way about anyone...ever...I'll be sure to be the first to put my Mickey Mouse vote in the ballot box!

[Edited on 033131p://u45. by Hard Red]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hmm.. Maybe thats why GWB keeps saying the United Nations is irrelevant.. Maybe he knows something...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Catherine Zeta Jones! I would follow her anywhere!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I Believe you! Why I don't know exactly, but your post mdae me remember something I heard or Read few months agao (maybe longer). Anyway, there was a guy who I beleive was one a butler at the Royal Palace. He was contemplating exposing secrets about Princess Di, her death, her being with child, and a host of other dirty little secrets.

Once the queen got wise, she had a sit down with him, and told him that if he exposed those secrets, it would have tremendous reprecussions. If my memory serves me right, the guys said the queen told him the exact same thing. That there are some powerfull groups in the world, who's goal is total control, and not even she could stop it... Or something to that effect.

My apologies for not having the right info, or names and such, but this thing hit me hard when I read your post, seems as if I just heard this guy yesterday. It totally jives with what your saying. I was hesitant to post, since I really don't have anything big, but maybe someone knows of the guy I am talking about, or what he said for that matter.

Edited, because Exactly has one "A", not two.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Freeworld_Esq.]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Someone who will run and gets voted in i guess...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The leaders of the world are people you've never heard of nor ever will.

The real powers behind the scenes don't bother them selves with the CFR and Politics they have their 'servants' do it.

Like the fallacy that Bill Gates (now the IKEA guy) is the richest man in the world. PLEASE... those behind the scenes who own the entities which own the Federal Reserve, banks and large corporations. They have the power and would never expose themselves.

The ineptness of GWB and the UN is like that on purpose. So when you think of a controlling organization you think of them. The real masters are MUCH better than you think. They are the best at what they do, which is to keep us ignorant of what's going on and securing their positions and power.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

They are the best at what they do, which is to keep us ignorant of what's going on and securing their positions and power.

Ah, the ultimate conspiracy. The participants are so good and so subtle you'll never see them or signs of them and you can never disprove what I said because if you investigated it you might end up "disappearing".... Dude, why bother? If it is so subtle and devious why bother to consider it at all? According to you there is no hope of standing against them of what they do so why even bother to waste your time? It's out of your realm of knowledge and influence so forget about it.

Yeah OK bring on the flames

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I never said there is no hope. Only by deeply looking into history and present events can we see that there are silent hands working the world. Life is full of conspiracies. It is through investigation and understanding that we can see the strokes which inflame the uninformed and uncaring. I don't try to convince others of my views I only state them. In the end 'I don�t know' is my mantra but I am will to look into anything which strikes me as odd.

The money men and the power brokers do run our lives to a large degree but only due to the general ignorance of the population, as most people are preoccupied with their sports, media and fun. I used to live in Canada with all the trappings of a materialist. Good job, nice apt in downtown Toronto, flashy car and big screen TV. I haven't had most of these things for a couple of years now. I feel that my view of the world became much clearer as soon as I rejected their opiate.

But as I said earlier I don't know what�s going on but I am willing to entertain different ideas and possibilities. I had a good discussion with my cousin a while back, what would be sadder for the world, if it was like this due to the silent hand of the powers that be or if we are just such a self destructive and uncaring world to allow it to all happen 'on its own'. Either way we are on a road which isn't looking too good at this point.

All I can hope for is more people take an interest in the actual events that affect their lives instead of worrying about who is going to win the next American Idol or what they are going to do on Thursday nights now that Friends is over.

Sorry if I didn't flame you, but that is not my style

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Bankers/Politicians

Rockefeller-Rothschild-UN-CFR

UN? as in the united nations? Bah! the UN is weak. cant even lead a humanitarian mission

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I will lead the NWO. End of discussion. Now get back in line maggots

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join