It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I wonder if other major news channels are airing it that day, like in Korea, China, Brazil, etc

link   

Originally posted by smurfy
BBC1 appears to be covering the same programme
on the same date,just saw that this evening.

Did you see the same style advert?

link   
Well I think when the 20th May is here half the Lemur information will be out in the open so That will make the 25th to be something differant or just be a show to back it up and we will all be let down..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
How can our air,water and creation be a lie?..............................impossible!

How can air be a lie? I'M BREATHING IT!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's a giant longshot, but bear with me. Here's a theory:

Wouldn't it be cool if all this monkey business (
) was a cover for some sort of alien disclosure? For those of you who say that news that big wouldn't be disclosed on the History Channel, ponder this:

A while back, Stephen Basset gave the government an ultimatum of the end of May to disclose what they know about Extra Terrestrials, or his group would take the matter into his own hands. Obviously it could have been a bluff, but what if it wasn't? What if he's got definitive proof of some sort?

If that is the case, and his hope is to disclose without the government's approval, maybe going to a channel like History isn't such a bad idea. Obviously History's got plenty of interest in stuff like this and they're also a little more off the radar. At the end of the day, History's gotta find a way to make money off this, so they have to put on this big advertising campaign.

But in order to keep it a secret, so that the government can't find some way to suppress this information, they use this fossil as a cover, and start leaking that the "Global Event" is going to be about that.

Who knows? Maybe it is, but maybe they aren't telling us the whole story about it, and maybe it's only one small part of this event.

It's something to think about. I doubt it'll be this, but there's gotta be more to this than just that fossil, because I don't think they'd hype that as much as they are.

Does this also mean the cake is a lie?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Soldat401]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If you look at how it is displayed, you will see that 25th may will be a great date.

My guess is that it can't be the date they tell us for a skeleton found, it would have been the date of found.

But if it is a very important thing, why display it on History channel and not on every channel worldwide ?

So I think the disclosure will happen on 25th may on every channel worldwide so that this date is really important. The link with History channel would only be that they knew about it and decided to make documentary in advance and to show it this date. It would be the reason why they maintain this really hidden.

And the "44 million years" may have been an arbitrary date, which changed as the people who made the ad saw in the press that a skeleton was found dated from 47 million years...

Or it may only be a big buzz for that skeleton discovery =(

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldat401

That is actually a very interesting theory, Obama is in Notre dam right now doing a speech as I type, so do you think he will be in the USA when/if the disclosure takes place?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Natonstan

According to SETI protocol, apparently, the United Nations will declare the existences of Alien life and work towards establishing communication.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Natonstan

According to SETI protocol, apparently, the United Nations will declare the existences of Alien life and work towards establishing communication.

Now? This date? Or do you mean the "over all plan", so to speak?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My guess is it WILL be about the skeleton that was found... however there's something about the skeleton that isn't conventional whatsoever. Whether it be genetic alterations, evidence of a past advanced civilization... SOMETHING. So it'll be ABOUT the skeleton, but something deeper than it was just simply found.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think he means when it's been disclosed they UN will work together to establish communications

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's definitely about some kind of early primate, sorry to burst your bubble guys...

The UK equivelent of the HC documentry is called 'Uncovering Our Earliest Ancestor: The Link'. Airing on BBC 1 on 25th May.

It's written and narrated by David Attenborough- so I'd guess it's of primarily scientific/naturalist interest, and won't be that interesting for the laypeople. Which sucks ass because they hyped it up ridiculously.

Still, might be a good watch...

[edit on 09/08/1990 by FullMechaPilot!]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldat401

Nice Theory soldat,

Does make some sense, especially if it is true that most of the MSM is government controlled. CNN et al would not be the right outlet, they would shut it down as per government.

THC is owned by A&E I think, who is owned by Walt Disney, GE and Hearst. Well actually Disney owns ABC as well so nevermind lol.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Infinite that sounds logical.

If Seti supposedly found anything they had to go by protocal and everything you said makes sense.

If this is the way they are going to handle disclosure I think it stinks but it might send shock waves around the world.

8 days and counting.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

The overall plan, there is a protocol. Well, a major one if Earth detects a signal.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FullMechaPilot!

I believe, honestly, it will be an early human. Much older than we thought and she will be completely alien to us. Her civilisation might have been more advanced than we first thought.

Ancient Indian sacred texts spoke of an advanced civilisation that came before us on this planet.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You guys are totally off topic with the SETI thing lol...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Has anybody noticed We've been getting a new ad each day, and each one shows a little more, so hopefully tommorow will give us an even more reveiling clue as to what will show..

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FullMechaPilot!

I was explaining the process to a member who politely asked.
When a member asks me to expand on a comment I make, I politely responded and a fruitful, stimulating and positive manner.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm guessing it's going to be about the newly discovered common ancestor of apes, monkeys and humans.

science.slashdot.org.../05/16/1613234

I'm willing to bet this is EXACTLY what their program is going to be...it has nothing to do with "disclosure"

edit:
I can't get the link to parse right...that's not the first time, I wish admins would fix their code.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by yellowcard]

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join