It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO 2009 Shuttle Atlantis may 11, at 11.42

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hello DEMON,

Thats right, we are not a bunch of idiots so why dont you check the facts about 911 or anything else before shooting your mouth off ? Yes, 911 was an inside job, check the facts and stop living in denial.

As you know all about it, please can you explain how this plane got through that hole ?

Ta

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Search on youtube "Secret Nasa Transmissions". The guy recorded around 6 years of NASA shuttle missions from start to finish by downloading it off of their satellite. I don't know if it's Aliens or what? 2 distinct things were observed on this guys tapes. You be the judge.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hello ignorethefacts,

So please tell us what the reason, logic or common sense is in the video where the huge glowing ball passes across the screen in the NASA footage ? I can't wait for your explination as you have all the answers.

Ta

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting in the 2nd video the camra to left of arm pans in direction of object.Coincidence?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Around the :41 second mark of the first video, I see about four objects. If you look at the main obeject highlighted in the box, it looks as if it is pulsing like so many other objects I have seen on Nasa footage.

I don't know what they are, but as the last object appears over on the left side of the shuttle and kind of sits there, the control room switched the cameras. Sorry, but it seems a little suspect.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
the thing is that no one understands aliens are not lil gerrn men most species can and do look just like us, we are all extra terestrial thas the big secret understan and you shall be set free. we ara the light

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Most people that are dead set on NASA being the end-all-be-all of alien cover ups will never let anything like reason, logic and common sense get in the way of their preconceived faith.

The reason why people are DEAD SET on NASA being the end-all-be-all of alien cover up is becauae after a small amount of digging and researching anyone can find evidence that shows a deliberate cover up.

Its easy to just write a few lines and mock people who believe that NASA have a little more involvement in alien contact than meets the eye. But please instead of throwing these posts out please step back and look at the facts.

There are plenty of threads on this site where you can gather information, I am not talking about NASA officials blowing the whistle I am talking about STS threads and such alike.

The irony is you are on a conspiracy website where the tin foil hat brigade sit and swap silly stories about ufo's and other conspiracies that are completely absurd and couldn't possibly be true, yet your on it. Don't try to be something you are not.

We are all thinking along the same lines, whether or not they want to admit it. The difference being I don't get paid for writing this.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Co-sign...Could not have said it better myself.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yup diffenently an UFO because anything thats flying around in space must be an alien space craft right.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hello Franspeakfree,

You are absolutely correct.
These people are just on this site to criticise everything, it's the ''no conspiracy here, move along, move along'' post. Again, and again and again.

I don't know why ATS allow this to continue ! It is so obvious.

If you do not do something about it, you must want it to take place
Let me spell it out ATS moderators...

THESE ARE DIS-INFO PEOPLE HERE TO SPOIL THE DEBATE !!!

I used to like this site but I now believe there is a conspiracy by ATS because of the way that this is allowed to continue.

THIS IS NOT AN ACCIDENT AND IT IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE BY ATS.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wassy
Yup diffenently an UFO because anything thats flying around in space must be an alien space craft right.

You really believe anything flying around in space is an alien craft? I find that curious as the object (s) has yet to be identified. Secondly, who here is claiming it to be an alien craft?

Are you saying that this is a spaceship or are you simply being flip? If the latter, you forgot to add the little "eyeroll" smilie.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mumblyjoe

THESE ARE DIS-INFO PEOPLE HERE TO SPOIL THE DEBATE !!!

One small point. A debate involves at least two different (usually opposed) viewpoints. If everybody is agreeing on a topic, it ain't a debate.

[edit on 5/12/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I agree in some aspects that there are DISINFO agents here but what about the genuine people that like to point out facts. Listening to some of these people may make it worth your while now and again. You have to have the good with the bad, the positive with the negative to actually get somewhere. Imagine if everyone thought those white dots were UFO's/Aliens....do you think we would know what they were then....I dont.....

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello Phage,

Yes I agree, a debate is great, but these people are obviously not here to debate. Ther are just here to ridicule and try and squash the thread.

Lets see, how about starting with :
''A couple of buddies and me were joking over a few beers last night...
( in essence your idea is crap)'' GREAT DEBATE

And then :
''will never let anything like reason, logic and common sense get in the way of their preconceived faith. ''
Without any other reason. GREAT DEBATE

Then this cr*ap :
''....sometimes people here will cling onto anything but just take a step back sometimes and look at the reality we also live in..... GREAT DEBATE

You must be joking. If you dont agree, tell us why, explain, I would really like to know. But pointless, patronising sentences are not a debate.

So I ask why does ATS allow this ?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You may find this video interesting apart from having some fantastic credible witnesses talking about their encounters, from the 04:00 mark it has relevance to this thread.

It is not my intention to hijack this thread. Therefore, I will not engage in any off topic discussion about the video out of respect for the OP. However, you can U2U me if you wish.

Peace always

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

so calling a white dot a Extra Terrestrial craft is a great debate. Come on, has anyone come to anything conclusive with such poor videos.....I am a believer in ET's and UFO but like I said earlier, these vids do nothing for me.....theres so much junk in space that it could be anything.....and has anyone bothered to find out how much equipment was on board the shuttle and what was released whilst in orbit.....

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Search on youtube "Secret Nasa Transmissions". The guy recorded around 6 years of NASA shuttle missions from start to finish by downloading it off of their satellite. I don't know if it's Aliens or what? 2 distinct things were observed on this guys tapes. You be the judge.

A truly USEFUL comment, finally...something i can watch on Youtube!

Alls I saw were Iceparticles on the other Youtubes posted earlier.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Cmon guys, they're not UFOs...it's one of the most dangerous missions because they're in a debris field...so, I guess then they have the extra shuttle crew incase one of the debris objects, oops I mean UFOs, attacks the shuttle?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You know, I could have sworn only a day or two ago reading a thread on here about this shuttle mission, how its was like climbing everest in terms of danger, because the shuttle was going higher up into space then it normally does, and the danger of being hit by the extra space junk and debris up there was almost guaranteed. Thats how much is up there.
So we know there is more objects floating about up there, and now people are saying its UFO's?

Your all kidding right??? Please tell me you are..

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Could there be any correlation between this mission and the announcement at the recent UFO conference about full disclosure by the current administration.

I hope so.........................

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join