It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 9 Crop Circle Is A Time Map?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
One of my questions is why these circles never show up in just a meadow, they always have to mess with some poor farmers crops.
Don't these Aliens have any respect for personal or private property, and their not very good at getting a message across either.
At least in those Pentalcostal Churches, when someone speaks in tounges
there is suppose to be someone there to interper,t or it is nothing but giberish.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have always been skeptical of crop circles ever since I saw how these were made in a documentary with the rope and plank method. As for the lights, I watched that it was just a piece of plastic being blown by the wind then sped up as they were doing the circles.

Anyway, the above are as usual speculations, much like how those people are speculating that this particular crop circle is a time map of some sort.

With the majority of crop circles being hoaxes while the legit were done without malicious intent, the theory for crop circles being done by intelligent beings not of this world has already gone down the drain years ago.

Ok. There are crop circles that were done in the snow or in the sands but those are of a different story since the patterns that were made in the crops are a lot more stylish. There's also the so-called radiation and stalk problems that the wheat from crop circles have but these results came from a small amount of wheat. Also, even if the whole crop circle is radiated, it still doesn't mean that a UFO (military, or ET) have done this. They could be some folks with too much time in their hands that did the radiating just to get their few minutes of fame.

Presently, I see crop circles as the creations of kids who have nothing better to do than destroy the farmers' crops.

That's just how I see it. Abovetopsecret has taught me a lot.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

They do show up in meadows. They show up in deserts, snowfields and on mountainsides. But when they show up in these places nobody's property is being damaged. These farmers often report these formations to the police and that is why they get reported more often than not. There have been some farmers who have destroyed these formations upon seeing them only to find another formation of the exact same style, even bigger, in the same field.
As far as having respect for private property goes. No they don't. Some folks have suggested that we are the personel property of these beings but that is a whole different thread.
As far as the message getting across. Maybe the message isn't intended for us in a waking sense but rather it's a different way of getting a message across to those they want to get the message to. Wait a minute...that sounds like gibberish.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

With the majority of crop circles being hoaxes while the legit were done without malicious intent, the theory for crop circles being done by intelligent beings not of this world has already gone down the drain years ago.

The theory has not gone "down the drain" at all and I don't how you got the idea that they did. I am one of many people who believe that real cropcircles, that's real as in not explainable as "of this world," are truly a form of communication from something else, and that something very well may be intelligent life, aliens.

Also, even if the whole crop circle is radiated, it still doesn't mean that a UFO (military, or ET) have done this. They could be some folks with too much time in their hands that did the radiating just to get their few minutes of fame.

I really don't think that some of the mysteries found whith cropcircle grains and wheats is the result of bored kids. Not everyone happens to have a radiation machine laying around to fake a circle. The same holds for some of the more advanced phenomenon, such as genetic differences in circle wheat as opposed to wheat from the same field but not from the circle, as well as the differences in harvest from the seeds from the same field, circle verses non-circle.

Presently, I see crop circles as the creations of kids who have nothing better to do than destroy the farmers' crops.

True for some circles perhaps, but definately not all. This is why groups like the circlemakers annoy me so much, the overriding result of their actions is to cast a shadow of doubt over the real cropcircles.

It would even seem to me that it could be, a conspiracy.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If aliens are destroying our crops with insane art work thats an act of war. If china came and started tampering US grain crop that would be an act of war. So I don't aliens are that stupid. Maybe pranksters should find a nice wall to deface.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Here is the interpretation of the crop circle.

The concentric large circle is the earth.
The two large circles on the long semicircle represent the full time of man.
The circle indenting the semicircle represents an event in the meridian of time.
The event which occurs in the meridian of time is the coming of Christ.
The large circle in the upper construct represents Christ.
The larger of the smaller circles, 12 in all, represent the 12 apostles.
The spinoff circles on four of the apostles represent the four gospels and their spread throughout the earth to you and I, the church.

He that has ears to hear, let him hear.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have one question do crop circles ever appear in the same field?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I remember their being another 1111 crop circle some time ago.
tribes.tribe.net...
Worth a look

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm not too familiar with Crop circles and such.. But reading through this article, i noticed sometihng that stuck out to me; he mentions the earth being 'aligned' with the galactic centre of the milky way.. without a reference point... technically aren't we always aligned with it?

And as someone said above, unless you have a translator fluent in crop circlish, every suggestion here or anywhere are just suggestions. If you look into something far and deep enough, you'll always find what you're looking for regardless of if it's there or not.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Why don't they alien just wrote 12.21.2012, at 11:11 am instead of symbol?
Ridiculous!
If they want to communicate with us they better learn our language first instead of making a symbol nobodies understand. A waste of time.

Why are there still few people believe in Crop Circle made by aliens while it is man made?brrrrrr

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
I'm not too familiar with Crop circles and such.. But reading through this article, i noticed sometihng that stuck out to me; he mentions the earth being 'aligned' with the galactic centre of the milky way.. without a reference point... technically aren't we always aligned with it?

If I am not mistaken, the solar system will at that time be aligned with the plane of rotation of the milky way. Seems like we're on s relatively distant wobbling part of the galaxy that aligns only so often

Kind regards, M.

@joinats: Just out of curiosity... what language do you think extra-terestrials should learn for this communication? I mean it's not like we have hundreds and hundreds of languages to choose from.

Wouldn't you agree that Math and Geometry are the only universal languages?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Manawydan]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception there's your star for a good thread, i believe there is some ET symbol or code to these although it has been prooven that alot of them are manmade.
as for wanting this 250/250/250 club, don't burn yourself out my friend

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NWRHINO

TextI was waiting for someone to reference mathematics to the crop circles in this discussion--major kudos for the mandelbrot fractal geometry connection.
Bravo, my friend...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
@Manawydan

Some ridiculous interpreter said it was a time map right?
The alien could tried English international, Chinese or Spain the most spoken. Or simply this

Those people who created this funny so called crop circles knew that it won't be fun if they just put , so they had to make something symbolic and whoolllaaa came up funny interpreters and audiences.

What happened to those farmers who lost their crops having intruders? Mmmm fun for them too, because their names and pictures were all over cheap tabloids.

Why crop circles mostly happened in England only? Just like big foot in America? Because those people like those funny things in their life.

Entertainment, just like soccer in England and football in USA.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by joinats]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by braunbear

there was a good thread here not to long ago about binary codes in the circles. i don't have the link, you can do a search it's worth looking at

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Manawydan

Thanks for clearing that up. I'd guessed there must be a reason.. Just my simpleminded thinking

Would alignment have any physical effect on things or is it simply a astronomical effect?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

I always like your responses my friend.

Very good pick up on the similar crop circle.

Thanks!

[edit on 12-5-2009 by DarksDeception]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Longy4eva

I guess that is the million question. Seeing how it closely coincides with the end of the Mayan Calender cycle the Hopi prophecy of purification, and no doubt countless other theories and speculations, my plan is to just wait it out and see, hopefully saving some money in the meantime for a decent telescope.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

Thanks for the star and flag my friend, but really they should be about the interest and quality of a thread. I hope you believe it was interesting enough to be deserving.

I agree that many crop circles have been man made, but I also believe many are genuine unknown phenomenon. This one was particularly interesting to me, as well as Cliff High's report. Something to keep in mind!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Great !! Time maps and Nasa hurries out to space on a madman mission !!

Did I see 11:11 there ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join