It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 9 Crop Circle Is A Time Map?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Cool Post.
Crop circles intrigue me. I DO think that some/most crop circles are made by man. However, I think some are attempts on communication from above.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

I'm so glad that you posted this. I've been following these new crop circles on Earthfiles and crop circle connector as well and find the new batch as amazing as anything weve seen in years. I don't know if this is a sigil like it's being reported on earthfiles or a time map as described by Cliff High. But I do know that with this formation more than others, somebody went out of their way to trample this down and leave items behind to make it look like a hoax. But it back fired on them big time. This is an amazing formation and the time map explanation is just as good as any other I've heard so far. There have been several others left since this one. The farmers are livid with anger. And the world is waiting.
Flag and a star for you from me.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Awesome S and F for you!!

Crop circles are very interesting - as I am finding out. Also don't forget Clif's crop circle swirlie program for anyone to download - he of course puts a warning out of - do it at your own risk - and he is not responsible if you go into another dimension from it.

The crop Swirlie circle free download is located here:

www.halfpasthuman.com...

this warning comes with it:

DO NOT USE SWIRLIES IF YOU ARE PRONE TO SEIZURES OR OTHER MENTAL PROBLEMS.

You have been warned and must hold us harmless for your use of the progam below. By downloading the software you are accepting our terms, which explicitly hold all parties involved as harmless in any use of the Swirlies program. Any and all untoward effects including, but not limited to, ascension, invisibility, and teleportation are not in our software, but rather in your mental processes, and therefore halfpasthuman, and all involved are explicitly exempt from any actions as a result of your use of the Swirlies program and concept.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
*Does anyone know if they are claiming or pretending that they created all crop circles, or they are just claiming to having made some of them, or are just being disruptive clowns destroying crops and polluting evidence?

Makes me wonder if Paul Vigay killed himself over their asshat antics.

From the human circle makers themselves:

Subsequent daylight checks revealed no evidence of the light's existence. That year also saw a large increase in the number of luminosities reported around circle sites. Did we witness a naturally occurring phenomenon - or were we really being scanned by the genuine circlemakers?

www.circlemakers.org...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by ub1476]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

Very interesting! if this is genuine it adds to the 2012 theories greatly.. does that mean 11:11am something will happen?

11:11 is featured a lot look at the london olympics vid.. the 4 towers divided in two show 11:11 and UFO's flying around london and robots walking around...

anyone also noticed the emphasis on UFO's and robots in all the music videos,games,movies,tv adverts lately?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cagalli

It's quite possible. I took a look at their website, and they are really good at creating crop circles. Some of their designs are very complex.

There are hoaxes, but it is just as true that there are real and unexplained crop circles. A hoax, no matter how elaborate will be missing some of the raits of a real crop circle. For example a real crop circle consists of the stalks being bent (but not broken) in half. In a real crop circle the plants are not killed and continue to grow and can be harvested. In a real crop circle the stalks are interwoven, intertwined in a way that is not found in a rope and board hoax.

In a Gregg Braden video about zero point he mentions that in one real crop circle, two porcuipines had apparently been trapped during the creation of the crop circle and were found unfortunately dead. The interesting part is that their quills were also interwoven in this same pattern.

It is my opinion that there are 3 types of crop circles

1-The kind that are created by some mischievious group(s) who later share some laughs over a beer while they enjoy having caused a public mystery.

2-The kind that are being created by a much more technologically advanced and secret segment of government/military in which the goal is to distract and discredit the third type of cropcircle.

3-The real deal. Whether they are messages of warning or an attempt at communication is unknown, but the fact remains that they are not at all manmade or natural phenomenon such as type 1 or a windstorm etc.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not to be kill-joy but if you look at this crop cicle, you can see it is flawed, to me it appers to be man made sorry.
And why not star map, or just 12/21/2012 That's all folks!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here is a birds eye view of the actual cropcircle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/96a4e530c099eb0c.jpg[/atsimg]
Here are some comments from a researcher

Attached are a sample of images taken of the centre pieces themselves, of which no two appear to be the same, including a ‘splayed out, a high standing weave, a low weave, 1 bent standing, 1 straight tall standing, another parting east to west, etc.

Experimenting with entering the formation from different tramlines, I got the impression that each circle / part was formed independently, it was like going into a totally separate crop glyph each time.
This formation affected me physically, starting off with an intense adrenaline rush, electric shocks in my feet and spreading throughout my body, after walking around a while I was hit by an immense lethargy, although the sun wasn’t shining, the light was too bright for my eyes, indeed, it took a while to gather myself afterwards, before I attempted to drive.

Whilst speaking with another croppie in the glyph, she also experienced the same feelings. My camera though’ fully charged, stopped working, as did another persons, simultaneously.
source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/7c3951c584bf9c52.jpg[/atsimg]
Then, from the same source

As I raised the camera pole to take the last few shots an ORB appeared out of the nowhere and appeared to hover just above the plants ( see photos ). This ORB disappeared and reappeared once again approx 15 minutes later along the tramline. Quite extraordinary to think what these things might be doing - are they looking for our reaction, listening, watching and cataloguing the event - we can only guess!!

company1=[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4dd5f3ea20f6896e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/49a6ec55c1516e1f.jpg[/atsimg]
You be the judge.

edit: cleaned up pics

[edit on 5/11/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Geometrically it is miss shapened something I doubt the space men would make a mistake, a shape that size would be hard for humun to be precise for those distances. To pull string line over 200 feet.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Is it really mis-shapened? I mean the terrain isn't perfectly flat and level. I'm just asking because I don't see why it's so "flawed"???

[edit on 11-5-2009 by cynical572]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I do not see the mis-shape. The birds eye view shows great precision.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

You would need a direct over head to really see it, but if it was some projection from space, above, it would not have the bends in it and the differnt distances from point to point. Even with rolling hills.
Someone else said it was some what sloppy and human made.
But anyhow what time is it?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I just checked out the circle makers website for the first time - am I correct that they're claiming to be "the" makers of all the crop circles???

It wasn't totally clear because I didn't go through it entirely, but it seemed they were taking credit for them but also acknowledged seeing bol's (balls of light?) so wasn't sure if they claim all circles, or a few or most?

Clarity would be appreciated - because I have met with Colin Andrews and have studied them historically and know they aren't all made up based on science and time studies which would mean the website is false...?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Clif's analysis suggested that the crop circle might indicate that we reference back to a time 13,000 years ago. I did a very lazy search and found that around 11,000 bc it seems that there was mass extinction of animals going on...

Source

11,000 B.C. - Species Extinction? - "... in different parts of the earth (for different reasons and at different times) the long epoch of glaciation witnessed several quite distinct episodes of extinction. In all areas, the vast majority of the many destroyed species were lost in the final seven thousand years from about 15,000 BC down to 8,000 BC. [....] In the New World, for example, more than seventy genera of large animals became extinct between 15,000 BC and 8,000 BC, including all North American members of seven families, and one complete order, the Proboscidea. These staggering losses, involving the violent obliteration of more than 40 million animals, were not spread out evenly over the whole period; on the contrary, the vast majority of the extinctions occured in just two thousand years, between 11,000 BC and 9000 BC. To put this in perspective, during the previous 300,000 years only about twenty genera had disappeared.

"The northern regions of Alaska and Siberia appear to have been the worst hit by the murderous upheavals between 13,000 and 11,000 years ago. In a great swathe of death around the edge of the Artic Circle the remains of uncountable numbers of large animals have been found - including many carcases with the flesh still intact, and astonishing quantities of perfectly preserved mammoth tusks.

One authority has commented, 'Hundreds of thousands of individuals must have been frozen immediately after death and remained frozen, otherwise the meat and the ivory would have spoiled ... Some powerful general force was certainly at work to bring the catastrophe about.'

Edit to add link to source

[edit on 11-5-2009 by nunya13]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I doubt they claim that. As I qouted some posts above, they refer to "the genuine circlemakers" as someone who is not them. Also, these circles have been coming up every other day lately.. I don't think anyone would be working that hard just for fun!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I just checked out the circle makers website for the first time - am I correct that they're claiming to be "the" makers of all the crop circles???

Debunking the circlemakers.

While they can claim their due credit for the circles that they do create, they are certainly not responsible for all. Frankly they annoy me.

As posted above the circlemakers encountered a real UFO (they were probably annoyed by them too, for perverting whatever their mesage is)

After about an hour, we three circlemakers converged on the same point and began quietly discussing our progress. Suddenly my attention was drawn to a light that had appeared from nowhere. It was a few hundred yards away and directly in front of us. As soon as I'd registered its presence I alerted my colleagues. Amazed, we stood there gazing at this football-sized orange light as it hung motionless, about forty feet above the surrounding countryside. After an estimated five seconds the light began to slowly descend. Within another five seconds it had descended about ten feet and had faded into invisibility.

circlemakers

The circlemakers proclaim their grand start in 1991, yet crop circles have been around for much longer

In 1966, one of the most famous accounts of UFO traces happened in the small town of Tully, Queensland, Australia. A sugarcane farmer said he witnessed a saucer-shaped craft rise 30 or 40 feet (12 m) up from a swamp and then fly away, and when he went to investigate the location where he thought the saucer had landed, he found the reeds intricately weaved in a clockwise fashion on top of the water.[citation needed] The woven reeds could hold the weight of 10 men.

There are also many other anecdotal accounts of crop circles in Ufology literature that predate the modern crop circle phenomena, though some cases involve crops which were cut or burnt, rather than flattened.[13][14]

Crop circles shot into prominence in the late 1970s as many circles began appearing throughout the English countryside. The phenomenon of crop circles became widely known in the late 1980s
wiki

And then there is the mowing devil. Is this evidence of crop circles in 1678?

Some believe that depictions of crop circles have been found in cave drawings, either way the circlemakers are just some morons capitalizing on the phenomenon of crop circles. If you are interested they have a book as well as other items that you can buy from that website.

~P.S.
I do not see that the overhead shot is misshapen but it is discussed in the field report that the ground is "undulating" and is so uneven in fact that you cannot see it until you are into it, and then you can't see from one part to the next.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by adrenochrome

I saw this on their site:

NEWS UPDATE 20-03-2009: " Some extremely sad and distressing news. Crop circle researcher Paul Vigay (pictured right) has died aged 44. His body was discovered in the sea at Eastney, Portsmouth on Friday 20th Feb after he went missing late Thursday night. All of us at circlemakers.org send our deepest condolences to his partner Louie Smith and his family and friends."

"Within the crop circle community Paul was probably best know for running the excellent crop circle website cropcircleresarch.com, it would be nice to think that someone will come forward to continue his work and take over the running of the site. We here at circlemakers.org crossed swords with Paul on numerous occasions, but he was always an intelligent and witty adversary, his death leaves a large void in the crop circle community, rest in peace Paul. "

*Does anyone know if they are claiming or pretending that they created all crop circles, or they are just claiming to having made some of them, or are just being disruptive clowns destroying crops and polluting evidence?

Makes me wonder if Paul Vigay killed himself over their asshat antics.

His death seems a bit suspicious to me...

Friends statements indicate he was totally fine the night before he died and then the next day his body is found washed up on a beach...

This guys line of business wasn't just crop circle investigation but he covered many other subjects including Government corruption, 911, Princess Diana's death etc on his site www.vigay.com/

One of the messages on his site...

Quote:
‘We must NEVER allow governments to restrict the internet or to erode freedom and democracy, especially after 9/11, the London bombings and other manipulated world events. Indeed, every day Western governments are moving towards an Orwellian ‘big brother’ state where individuals are presumed guilty until proven innocent.
We must stop this agenda.www.vigay.com/

His ‘true facts’ site – maybe he didn’t quite realise how dangerous this stuff was: ‘Vigay.com was also allegedly the first website to reveal the involvement of the Fiat Uno in Princess Diana’s murder.’ .

Who knows what happened...
But another good soul is now gone.

Quoting from a ‘Personal message from the webmaster’ Paul put up,
Quote:
There is so much pain and sadness in the world at the moment, we need to send love and understanding around the globe, in order to heal the planet and send inspiration to those who need it, whoever they are and whatever their agenda.

Together we can make the world a better place.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

The farmers of these fields are furious that people are trampling down their crops. They keep constant vigil over their fields at night in order to catch these vandals but so far no one has been caught by the authorities and arrested. Sure there have been some people who have demonstrated the ability to make crop circles during the day, but they are crude immitations of the real crop circles on the earthfiles website. The intricate braiding techniques of the stalks have yet to be demonstrated. The bending but not breaking of the stalks, especially yellow rape, has yet to be demonstrated. There have been gigantic crop circles made overnight with absolutley no sign of any human presence what so ever and this also has yet to be demonstrated. And if these are just manmade formations then why the military interest. I've visited the crop circle maker website and have yet to see one video of anyone making a 300 foot crop pattern at night in the rain, and leaving no signs of human activity at all.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Perhaps we should take a good look at what is on his site, a shame they silence so many good people.

I am of the same mind as many of you. Some are fakes, some are real. Where it gets tricky is deciphering the meaning. Yet some of them the meaning does shout at you, but most it is not that easy to see the message.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
one cant help but notice the similarity between this and other signs. I often wonder if we collected all the "legit" data and compared them side by side or on a really big board or wall we would be able to arrange a chronological timeline or puzzle if some kind.... would be really interesting to see nonetheless!
thanks for posting! good job

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join