It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Like a few others, I don't believe this has anything to do with RFID chips.

I do think it is an intended release though, for what reason, well thats the big question.

What I do find interesting is the infection spread. The last time I checked, it seemed that outwith Mexico, it looked like Spain had quite a number of cases. When taking into account the population of Spain, this seems quite high....

81 confirmed cases in Spain according to Sky News who take their info from W.H.O. I believe.
1,112 confirmed in Mexico.
Sky News Swine Flu Tracker

The infection of the Hispanic race seems to be higher than any other group of people. This is worrying, and leads me to believe that this is a targeted live test of a new bio-weapon.
I mean it really wouldn't be the first time a live bio-weapon was tested like this?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Well, I just got an E-mail from my college... They are concerned too, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To MHCC Students

Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) officials are monitoring the new mutation of the H1N1 flu (also called “swine flu”) which is considered a significant health threat.

Interesting...
Are they referring to the current H1N1, North Americus strain or did they just slip and tell us something we aren't supposed to know yet?

Any other indications in the media that H1N1 NA Flu has mutated into a more deadly form?

I thought the same thing earlier when i read this....

NEW MUTATION???

SIGNIFICANT HEALTH THREAT???

but it's just a mild flu right?

Would a college know more than we would?

It's possible that it's just been very badly worded.

Although my suspicious mind usually tends to think otherwise.

There seems to be very little about this flu at the moment other then playing it down.

I still feel there's something very wrong about the whole picture.

Keep up the good work guys

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
would it be done secretly?thats the question..Oh'its for the greater good,If you want national healthcare you have to get this..Most will get it done if they can get free health care..Theres always a catch though..

I think you may be on the right track as far as the scenario it would be done under. Imagine the flu but a lot deadlier, say with H5N1 lethality and in the interest of public safety people would have to prove they were vaccinated.

They would still need some element of fear to work with though. If everyone is vaccinated then why fear the un-vaccinated who can't infect you anyway? Something very deadly they don't have a vaccination for, where the chip is used to prove you're negative and staying negative (like the chip monitors you for infection) would be the ultimate power tool. If they don't like you they trigger your chip to alarm and no person in the World will come near you. That's how I imagine it going down.

Maybe a mutant form of flu that keeps mutating so fast making a vaccine for it is "impossible"?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by celticniall

I was discussing that with a source and he / she pointed out that someone from Kosovo has died.

That's when I brought up the fact that Hispanics and some Slavic people are branches off the Asian genetic tree. Mongolians also, if I remember correctly. No word on the second US victim but I've been told she "looked" Hispanic.

It's worth keeping an eye on.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I can't find any ref to the Kosovan death?

Was there actually one or has it been proved that she wasn't a h1n1 victim?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Would something like that be possible though?

That would have to be some super smart virus to only be able to seriously effect a certain ethnic group.

from what i've read, influenza viruses are highly unpredictable.

Unless the H1N1 was released at the same time as something else?

My heads spinning with all these different angles lol

Think i need to go out for a walk to ground myself

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
My reasoning for the chip for med purpose would be..
Less paper

less screw ups with records..fewer deadly scew ups with hospital patients

Cheaper for our health care system..My doc said they already saved over 11g's just in my office allone just by going paperless..

closer monitoring of controlled substances..

A nationaly accessd medical file..Meaning if you go on vaction,and end up ill,they can pull your records up with out even a phone call..

In a disaster like 911, identitys can be made to unidentifiable bodys..

There are certainly allot of pro's to a chip..Me,I'll cut that SOB out..

RFID and Wi-Fi

RFID technology is now beginning to merge with Wi-Fi. A hospital in Mexico has created a system that uses RFID patient tags and a wireless computer system to create a truly paperless medical facility. The RFID tag on the patient communicates wirelessly with a database containing his or her medical records. This type of hospital eliminates a lot of human error, making it more efficient than other similar health care facilities.

www.buzzle.com...
From the standpoint of government, RFID merged with Wi-Fi forms an extremely powerful technology (WiMAX can be used to extend the distances covered by Wi-Fi alone.) With proper implementation, this type of system can track every individual on the planet. In the hospital the RFID tag is an external wristband, but when the government tracks its citizens it would eventually want the tag implanted under the skin so that it couldn't be lost or discarded.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Official: Kosovo woman died of pneumonia, not swine flu

SOURCE

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Official: Kosovo woman died of pneumonia, not swine flu

SOURCE

Meanwhile, another sample is being sent to London, UK, to finally prove the allegations. Tests are completed within 2-3 days.

????????

Possible secondary infection?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

to finally prove the allegations

AKA "we think they are lying"

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

I have it on the highest authority that she died from the same scenario as the Mexican victims. H1N1 NA Strain followed by "atypical pneumonia". What I'd like to know is her infection time line, if she was at or past 20 days from infection and if she will be another of those who suffered "underlying medical problems"...

Oh, and if she was infected during travel to Mexico or if she was a second layer infectee.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
www.hoise.com...
www.hoise.com...

www.healthcareitnews.com...

WOWWWW.
www.verichipcorp.com...

thats enough to raise an eye brow..Ecoparity touched on that!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Would something like that be possible though?

That would have to be some super smart virus to only be able to seriously effect a certain ethnic group.

from what i've read, influenza viruses are highly unpredictable.

Unless the H1N1 was released at the same time as something else?

My heads spinning with all these different angles lol

Think i need to go out for a walk to ground myself

Allow me to put your head into turbo spin...

Project for the New American Century , a conservative think tank which counts among it's members ex-VP Cheney, Jeb Bush, Rove and most every neocon involved in politics.

They wrote many white papers about re-establishing the "Great American Empire" which formed the Bush White House strategy in regards to securing oil, dominating World politics, globalism and so on.

Among the many predictive recommendations they made were statements like "we need a new "Pearl Harbor" type event to catalyze the American public into supporting a global war for empire, and most telling, a sentence in the white paper titled "Rebuilding America's Defenses" which said the US developing

"advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

(Page 68 of the PDF link on page I've provided URL to)

South Africa was one of the leading nations with bio labs working on the problem of creating bio weapons that would only target a specific genetic make-up. That's really not the hard part. Our technology in genetic manipulation and virology is a lot more advanced than publicly known. The hard part is actually targeting only the specific race or sub set DNA one wishes to infect. The human race shares a lot of common genealogy and there are some genetic connections which would surprise you.

Arabs and Jews share a common genetic link via the Asian super-type, for example.

Maybe they've finally figured out the targeting aspect and needed a population to test on with a cooperative nation. Say a nation on the verge of collapse like, "Mexico".

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Oh I've no doubt she did die from H1N1 ... as for the other questions yes me too, it will take a LOT of digging though as I can't even find simple info about the flu now on mainstream UK media [like I said before, ignore it and the idiots will forget we mentioned it] ... I'm being told by friends that I am obsessing over the whole incubation / sickness period but I can't get my head round the length of it... or the fact that WHO changed their stance on it suddenly the other day saying they would no longer class it as a 14 or 15 day incubation but a 3 or 5 day one. [video on skynews]

I can get my head round someone contracting flu and 'other' complications finding their way in and killing the person but why then not disclose that information? Why not tell us ok there have been 3 deaths directly resulting from H1N1 but XXXX deaths resulting from 2ndary infections AFTER the person has H1N1 ... or would that send people nutz?

or, if that is pants then why not discuss why two people for sure now have got sick, been DX and had at LEAST 20 days from then till death.

I hate the smell of fish!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

They aren't completely sure about the extended time period aspect of the virus. They suspect it and have for some time, I was told it was issue number one a week ago (and reported that same info here). Unfortunately things were so hectic in Mexico and the records of individual infections so poor, they had enough data to be concerned but not enough to make the call.

They're still watching and waiting for the first set of mass infected in the US to hit the 15 to 25 day mark, the key being the first mass group of infected they have a complete case history for.

They also suspect another virus, possibly another strain of flu or an upper respiratory infection (viral or bacterial) might have been going around Mexico and caused the mass deaths when the two or three diseases interacted in a large pool of victims, swamping the health care system and leaving many to drown in their own blood.

At least one of my sources is already convinced the time line issue is real and will hit the US and other nations also. That source is the one who passed on the very dire warning to move forward as if this is the big one, we're all screwed, etc, etc.

The warning was so urgent I passed it on immediately without thinking through the fact it would be another two weeks minimum before events caught up with it (when the time of infection hit 15 to 20 days).

So, we have a range of possibilities, none of them good really. I find myself in the strange position of hoping the lethal agent in Mexico required multiple diseases which are not present in the US. (At least I hope they are not). Considering I have a bad upper respiratory infection I'm extremely concerned that should I get the flu I may find myself on a ventilator (if there are any left by then).

At best, all we can really hope for is enough time to prepare before the virus mutates into a much more lethal form aka "1918 flu". If that doesn't occur until fall that gives me a few months to purchase some remote land and build a place to live for a while, hoping we can get enough warning when the mutation occurs to bug out without being infected 100 miles from a ventilator.

Then again, I might have time to buy some medical equipment. I wonder if it's hard to build a DIY ventilator?

Hey Look, a DIY ventilator

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

That's when I brought up the fact that Hispanics and some Slavic people are branches off the Asian genetic tree. Mongolians also, if I remember correctly. No word on the second US victim but I've been told she "looked" Hispanic.

It's worth keeping an eye on.

People from Spain are not hispanic though. They consider themselves and, in fact, are classified as white.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Ahhh got to love Google DIY Ventilator

Now... how will you protect your ventilator once your neighbours find out you have one?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

My head has now definately gone into turbo spin mode.

Thanks for the info

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

I did a thread on that subject a couple of months ago....

We will be lining up for a microchip

although i would not have guessed they would spread a virus to convince people that it's in their best interest to line up for a shot....

Fear is still the nuber one power tool to get people to do whatever you want.....

Peace

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Well, I just got an E-mail from my college... They are concerned too, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To MHCC Students

Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) officials are monitoring the new mutation of the H1N1 flu (also called “swine flu”) which is considered a significant health threat.

Honestly, this reads pretty much like the announcement that most schools/universities sent out last week or earlier this week. In my opinion, this is referring to the initial outbreak. There is nothing in the notice to suggest otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join