It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Reptilian Picture In Magazine Ad!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

Bogus pics. When trying to convince the world of something try to use pictures that are not just a trick of light.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by bobbylove321

And, while I don't see the snake in the final picture, since it's a product named after a snake, it wouldn't surprise me if somethings snakelike was in the artwork.

Couldn't agree more. I do design and you don't normally produce anythign for commercial use without implying the name of the produce through various design elements.

I'm sorry to say but I didn't see what you were ecplaining to me, plus what does "a" reptilian look like? If we were all familiar with their true form you wouldn't need to post the images in the first place...

Ergo - since nobody REALLY knows what they look like whatever pictures are brought up will always be open to interpretation.

...and I did just see some dudes (steroided-up) abs

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think i now see what you are talking about in that photo..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd8b0a3c561a.jpg[/atsimg]

And also this is way weird but they are hiding messages in my abs too. here is the pic of me with the same crap
WTF is going on. if they can do it to me they can get anyone
if you look around my stomach and the backs of my arms you can even see that the reptiles put scales on me in their photos.
. how did they do this with out me knowing. wow these guys are good.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34eb35387576.jpg[/atsimg]

with my photo remember to keep an open mind as the pic is not a close up but you can see it..

wow you can see it in my chunky friend too may be i should warn him. oh noooooo not b-funk tooo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d70800b084e5.jpg[/atsimg]

edited for links..

edited a second time because i found a new reptile face in my friend..

[edit on 15pmu12007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
theres nothing there man.

sure you may see a snake behind the logo or whatever but keep in mind the logo actually says 'viper' so its probably not as mysterious as once thought.

keep searching though man, at least you've got the motivation to find these things.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevo351
theres nothing there man.

sure you may see a snake behind the logo or whatever but keep in mind the logo actually says 'viper' so its probably not as mysterious as once thought.

keep searching though man, at least you've got the motivation to find these things.

you are wrong! wrong! wrong they are there man. you look again. they even did it to me. if you cant see it you are blind i even outlined it so you could see. so now they wont eat me either and they will take me into their group and spare me cause I see them. its my 6th sence and my 3rd eye...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Hilarious!! I've friend who(se girlfriends friend call) fat pat - he's git the SAME exact face on his belly.

I think it's weird, I mean were we given nipples to talk to people or WOT!?!?!

Excellent post!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Hilarious!! I've friend who(se girlfriends' friends call) fat pat - he's got the SAME exact face on his belly. Mad!!

I think it's weird, I mean were we all just given nipples to like look at people and bellybuttons to talk to people or WOT!?!?!

Excellent post!

[edit on 20/4/2009 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Before wasting 4 pages of space, everyone should have known bobby is out to lunch after seeing his "I GOT RIPPED 6 PACK ABS BY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT"

I know, I was skeptical too, but then bobby posted a picture of his abs, and its undebatable.

heres the link:

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=5469

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
After comming back from the gym...

*Goes in the bathroom and looks into the mirror
*Flexes

*Flexes again
*Flexes AGAIN

ummm nothing here
. I guess im not reptilian enough. Have to work out more.

Even though...if i wanted to see a reptilian and i would watch my abs every single day i would probably make it happen
Seriously it's sad when you start seeing things everywhere

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Fatality]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blood_demon

Bogus pics. When trying to convince the world of something try to use pictures that are not just a trick of light.

What we see is CERTAINLY not a "trick of light".

And stop the condescending remarks like "bogus" or "try to use" or "convince the world". I'm not trying to convince the world, i'm just posting on a discussion board. And I delivered - at least substantiated - evidence while you contributed nothing.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

you forgot to mention that my eyes are large and black. its crazy, faces every where man. its driving me mad. lol

edit to add: ,

[edit on 15pmu42007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld
What we see is CERTAINLY not a "trick of light".
And stop the condescending remarks like "bogus" or "try to use" or "convince the world". I'm not trying to convince the world, i'm just posting on a discussion board. And I delivered - at least substantiated - evidence while you contributed nothing.
[edit on 20-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

what "substantiated proof" did you post. not those pixelated photos of that lady on page 2or3. if you call that proof of reptiles taking over the world you need to rethink your motives. every photo ive seen of reptiles are (a) altered (2) so pixelated you could twist the photo into anything you want or (d) a picture of absoulty nothing like the photo in the op and the ones i posted. that is exactly why the vast majority of us dont take it seriously,. at least with UFO's some of the Vids and photo's are crystal clear and cant be argued with. i have yet to see a reptilian pic that has not been ligetamently explained away as film distortion by a profesional. ive see many UFO's and the like they cant explain.. sorry you fail

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by bobbylove321

Wow you need to get out more. Man this is ridiculous, I am not going to start because me and this one have been through this before.

You my friend have far too much time on your hands, and the power of suggestion is a fascinating thing.

I know you probably don't intent to Troll your arse off in here but you certainly do a good job of it when you post threads like these.

Those photos don't even remotely resemble a reptilian, and even more so how would YOU know what they look like? It's not like their existance has been proven, that we can say as clear as day "hey that's a reptiliant" versus us saying "hey That's a cat".

Anyway, nice thread, good self fufilling pictures.

Enjoy the trolling folks...

Edit To Add: You know the dis-information campaign that is being waged against us right now, is directly marketed to people like you, who jump the bandwagon and spend their entire days looking for something in relation to a crazy conspiracy theory. You're the guy they'd have on TV in Alabama going "It was real bright".

~Keeper

[edit on 4/19/2009 by tothetenthpower]

HAHA thats great I ive in Alabama and "it was real bright" just these dangd ole news camara people won't film me

But no I don't see a reptilian face I see a dudes abs. Wow I don't like saying that.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
"what "substantiated proof" did you post ..."

No failure on my side at all. The pictures I provided on page 2 are NOT “pixelated photos” nor “so pixelated you could twist the photo into anything you want” but rather clear, i.e. clear enough to see those aren’t just light/lens effects. And they weren't altered, anybody can download the original videos from MSNBC.

And I did assert: “I cannot see any reptilians in bobbylove’s linked pics either.”

[edit on 21-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It's a real shame that rubbish threads like these get so much attention.

Meanwhile well written and/or interesting threads get forgotten.

I understand most of the replies here are berating the OP, but we shouldn't feed the trolls, they go away if we ignore them.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a real shame that rubbish threads like these get so much attention.
Meanwhile well written and/or interesting threads get forgotten.
I understand most of the replies here are berating the OP, but we shouldn't feed the trolls, they go away if we ignore them.

Chadwickus, one more time personal attacks and condescending remarks from you ("real shame", "rubbish threads", "feed the trolls"). I also believe that the OP’s assertions aren’t very convincing. But is it necessary to always add personal attacks and condescension.

- SkepticOverlord, Site Owner on www.abovetopsecret.com...: “Civility and Decorum are Required. It seems that no matter how hard we attempt to drive home the point that Civility and Decorum and Disagreeing without being Disagreeable are intended hallmarks of the discussion and debate on our websites, we continue to experience the occasional rising tide if ill-mannered contributions from new and experienced members alike.”

- Sceptic Overlord, Site Owner on www.abovetopsecret.com...: “… We ATS members need to embrace and welcome those with highly speculative theories that may be based on little more than guesses. These are the ideas that help maintain the upper limits of what may be.”

- Sceptic Overlord, Site Owner on www.abovetopsecret.com...: “… Our intent here is to operate a free and open discussion venue, where civility and decorum rule the day, so that the focus is on important and provocative issues, not each other. All members, new and old, need to have complete confidence that their ideas, theories, observations, and opinions can be posted to ATS with the complete confidence that replies will remain focused on the issues in the spirit of collaborative learning and understanding. Insults, ad-hominim attacks, and gratuitous arguing have no place here.”

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I think you miss the meaning of personal attack.

A personal attack would be targeting a specific poster, like me calling you a numpty, that would be deemed a personal attack.

Me calling this thread rubbish is not a personal attack nor is anything I've said an ad hominem attack.

As Chopper Reid says: Harden up!

[edit on 21/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If there were anything to this, I would just simply call it a subliminal BS message. What else would it be?

It's a conspiracy of bodybuilders, who in reality are reptillians trying to enslave the world to sponsor their Steriod-addiction

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Uh, I can see now what the purpose of this thread really is. Nice.
Hi "bobbylove321" …
I’m outta here. And sorry for the disturbance.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
It's a conspiracy of bodybuilders, who in reality are reptillians trying to enslave the world to sponsor their Steriod-addiction

im not a body builder and i have reptiles in my abs. and my friend is in no way shape or form a body builder and he has the biggest reptile of all living in his belly. he must have the king of reptiles in him. so its not a body builder conspiracy..

see my above pics for hard evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join