It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Reptilian Picture In Magazine Ad!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I was looking at the new MuscleMag April 2009 Edition, and I came across one of the pages (no page number) and saw an advertisement. It looked a bit weird at first, but when I stepped back a few steps and looked at it I saw a complete alien/reptilian face!

I included the 3 pictures right here:

The alien/reptilian face:

Picture 1

The alien/reptilian face a bit zoomed back:

Picture 2

The alien/reptilian pic outlined by me to make it easier to see:

Picture 3

I also found another advertisement in the same magazine (no page number again) and it was "odd" too.

It was called "Viper" and when a bit of light flashed on the page, the snake illuminated a little at the left side of the page:

Viper Pic 1

Here's the Viper pic taken up close: (can barely see the snake)

Viper Pic 2

Here's the Viper pic outlined by me:

Viper Pic Outline

You can see for yourself that these ads are a bit "weird" to say the least.

I really think the alien/reptilian picture DOES and probably IS a REAL depiction of an extraterrestrial entity.

Some of you may think I looked too into it? Don't you agree at least that it is "weird"?

What do people think about the images? Random or could potentially be an alien/reptilian pic?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There are many, many pictures of reptilians on the web. Here's one of my favorites.

Explains much, doesn't it?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Normally I limit myself to only commenting on threads where I feel I have something to add...

But you see a reptilian when you look at a picture of some dude's abs?
That's one heck of an inkblot.

And, while I don't see the snake in the final picture, since it's a product named after a snake, it wouldn't surprise me if somethings snakelike was in the artwork.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I think you looked waaay too hard into this.
This is insane, a human torso sculpted, shaped and dessicated by hydrazides may appear at a glance to look like some tort of reptilian face. It's just the body of a very vain and shallow man with hormonal issues. Nothing more, nothing less.
The Viper thing, it's beyond me. I could only see your red outline as anything snake like.
I'm really sorry to poop over your thread, but some others out there may have shredded you.

That's not to say you won't find some amazing, undeniable pics someday!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Wow, this is really stupid. You can find whatever you want if you look hard enough, that isn't to say it was really intentionally put there, but more like you're obsessed.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Possibly your best thread yet, Bobbylove.

You might be interested in the phenomenon of pareidolia.

Methinks you're spending too much time gazing at the male form.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nice Torso indeed.
Even if the individual in the picture might not be a Reptilian, the picture in itself is never the less very worth watching.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I always thought that the guy's torso resembled the underside of a lobster, which probably explains avoiding those crusty critters as part of my meal. I think it's the entities way of getting their portrait taken by making their subliminal appearances in magazine ads. Neat!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What no one has mentioned yet is DO YOU see an alien/reptilian face or am I onto nothing here?

The face is VERY clear to me. It's so clear that when I was skimming through the magazine it stood out.

You have to remember that each page of advertisement costs OVER $10,000, so why choose an image that LOOKS like a reptilian/alien face?

It makes no sense.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So... Let us pretend for a second that you are right. There really IS a reptilian face in that Ad... What do you think is the POINT of publishing such an Ad? What is the PURPOSE? Is the reptilian face supposed to make us DO or THINK something in particular..?

Look forward to your answer.

And by the way, I don't see a reptilian face there. I like that guy's abs, though.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by sebarud]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 15pmu62007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
What no one has mentioned yet is DO YOU see an alien/reptilian face or am I onto nothing here?

you would be on to nothing here. this is why reptile threads belong in skunk works. you are kidding arnt you? come on, do you really think we are that stupid here at ATS. no one has mentioned it because its a joke or at least comes off that way.

It makes no sense.
Deny Ignorance.

well that answers it for you. why no one is takeing this seriously. they are denying ignorance. have you ever heard, the mind sees what it wants. in this case i think you are trying to trick us into seeing what you want. nice try sneaky sneaky but i caught you. shame on you, you almost got us with that one.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Wow you need to get out more. Man this is ridiculous, I am not going to start because me and this one have been through this before.

You my friend have far too much time on your hands, and the power of suggestion is a fascinating thing.

I know you probably don't intent to Troll your arse off in here but you certainly do a good job of it when you post threads like these.

Those photos don't even remotely resemble a reptilian, and even more so how would YOU know what they look like? It's not like their existance has been proven, that we can say as clear as day "hey that's a reptiliant" versus us saying "hey That's a cat".

Anyway, nice thread, good self fufilling pictures.

Enjoy the trolling folks...

Edit To Add: You know the dis-information campaign that is being waged against us right now, is directly marketed to people like you, who jump the bandwagon and spend their entire days looking for something in relation to a crazy conspiracy theory. You're the guy they'd have on TV in Alabama going "It was real bright".

~Keeper

[edit on 4/19/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Good god bobbylove, dont you get enough from people when you post your other stuff claiming to be able to open portals etc etc etc ...

There is no reptilian face there bobby, you have sprained your brain my friend. I think its probably time to pick up a hobby of some sort, something constructive that requires you to interact with other people.

No reptilian anything in the picture......just a dood

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

No. No, I don't see an alien/reptilian face. At least I didn't until you drew one on there. And yes, you are on to nothing here.

The face is VERY clear to me. It's so clear that when I was skimming through the magazine it stood out.

Just going by the responses here so far, and my own opinion, that few others are seeing what you are. I tried, I really did, but it just looked like a dude with a very bumpy chest and stomach.

You have to remember that each page of advertisement costs OVER $10,000, so why choose an image that LOOKS like a reptilian/alien face?

That's because they didn't choose a reptillian/alien face, it's a bumpy chest/belly.

It makes no sense.

Sure doesn't.

Deny Ignorance.

Good advice. While I'm sure everyone will take that onboard, I urge you to do the same, bobbylove.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

If it IS a reptilian face, then that changes things doesn't it?

Someone a while back, I think it was William Cooper, said that aliens/reptilians co-exist with us in the plane of dimension, and they can shift shape to look like us. They shop at the same places we do, but they have "special" symbols and wordings that show them which food are meant only for them.

Why do YOU think that all this Monsanto talk about genetically modified food is for?

It's not to change OUR biological bodies, no. It's to FEED the hybrids, etc. that are co-existing with us in our own societies.

Notice the wordings on the ad picture as well "Hydrazide goes to shredding water fast..." The word "shredding" sounds to me like it refers to some sort of a snake.

You also look at the Viper ad in the same magazine? Why are they all surrounded to reptilian wordings and such?

Why do the pages not have numbers? Maybe that's another way for them to know if the material is safe for them?

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I didn't spend much time on the picture as you claim. I was glancing at the magazine and the face stood out.

I don't know how you can't see the picture. It's right there in front of our faces, and we dismiss them.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You know my friend , At some time you may actually have something

intelligent to add on this site.

By starting threads like this , you are killing your credibility even more.

Dont become the joke on the site man, choose your threads carefully,

Dont Cry Wolf ...er Reptile

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Guy, this is a conspiracy website. Did I ever say anyone was stupid?

No. I said you can easily see a face in the magazine ad of a reptilian/alien.

People are once again dismissing it because it's a "joke". I'm not laughing, and if you are then I don't know why you are spending time on this site.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
just when I thought I heard it all on ATS..

this dude tries to convince us that some dude's abnormally large chest is the face of an alien lizard

<<   2  3  4 >>

join