It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli War CRIMES Montage on Gaza (graphic video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The following is a montage of actions taken during the "war".

Video has a lot of accusations and denials,

The Israeli defenders remain me of a 4 year old with a milk mustache saying

"it wasn't me".

Video does have some graphic parts, after all, Israel is a War Crime State.

And Israel committed war crimes.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

a few stars but no postings

Ill give her a bump , maybe its too graphic

or the war too old too care

i hope not

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Everyone knows it happened, IDF soldiers are admitting it to European reporters, IDF officers are not allowed to leave Israel for fears of International Courts pressing war crimes.

I believe the tipping point will be when Obama asks for a 2 state solution.

Israel will never go for it, though it is the ONLY solution, and their true colors will be reveled.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I dont care how many points I would lose..Israel needs to be brought to justice over their war crimes...this was one war watched from the sidelines even though they tried to keep the media out. We all know they are guilty.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
I dont care how many points I would lose..Israel needs to be brought to justice over their war crimes...this was one war watched from the sidelines even though they tried to keep the media out. We all know they are guilty.

no need to lose points , most people have forgotten that a country was almost wiped out , its easier to talk about the increase in a can of coke

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I still fail to understand the Israel bashing crowd. You act as if a sovereign Nation has no right nor responsibility to protect its citizenry from an externally mounted violent threat.

We can argue over the Legitimacy of Israel, or your perceived lack thereof, but do not insult nor place a hypocritical standard upon another Nation by attempting to argue that any form of MIL Defense which they apply towards guerilla warfighters is tantamount to "War Crimes", "Genocide", or the likes.

If you wish to speak of "War Crimes", then why not discuss the aspects of Hamas in their usage of suicide bombers on Civilian Buses, in Civilian Shopping Districts, or their placement of Mortar/Rocket firing squads within School Courtyards, Housing Developments, and around crowds of Children???

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

you didn't watch the video,

thats plain to see

there are scenes and interviews with israeli's who oppose the actions

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Terrible scenes. Although the video is heavily biased, the behaviour conducted by the IDF is atrocious and the damage to and loss of Palestinian civilians is unacceptable. The Israeli government's endorsement for this military action which involves the use of such disproportionate force is disgraceful.

Until Israel accepts and acknowledges that their military operations are seen as barbaric and brutal, it will continue to lose credibility throughout the international community. The more anti-Israel sentiment that builds the more detrimental it will be to its survival.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Can you say propaganda vid? This is war. In war people die. Perhaps the terrorist government of Gaza should accept some blame for their conduct of killing and injuring innocent Israeli civilians.

What if the Palestinians suddenly stopped committing acts of terror against Israeli civilians? Do you think Israel would bomb them?

Perhaps, the Palestinians should try a new tactic, the moral high ground. Why not try some non-violent resistance. Martin Luther King did a lot more for the US civil rights movement with non-violent protests than the black panthers did through violence.

Why wont the Palestinians put down their suicide vests? I know you Palestinian sympathizers will say that their resistance is such because they do not have a military, bla bla bla, or that the Israelis are the initial aggressors bla bla bla. I say who cares. The Palestinians do not need Israel to change its tactics to choose non-violent resistance. Be like MLK, Jr., Be like Gandhi. May be the world will take your side. Behave like a terrorist, die like a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

MLK, Ghandi didnt have phosphorus bombs raining down on them

It wouldn't bother me a bit to see Israel treated that way

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i think isreal will fire rockets at their own people to give reason to wipe palestine of the map.
they have divided, bombed and bulldozed palestine to a fart in the dust.

Land Loss

[edit on 15-4-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
African Americans in this country were treated terribly both before and after the civil war. People were murdered, lynched, beaten, terrorized, etc... The Government segregated people, treated African Americans as second class citizens, and yet Martin Luther King, Jr. preached non-violent resistance and protest.

It was his teachings and leadership that really helped move this country forward. Where is the Palestinian Martin Luther King, Jr.?

Violence begets more violence. Stop pointing the finger at Israel, they have bigger sticks and can inflict more harm in retaliation, or as some of you people think, in aggression. Palestinians should look at themselves first and stop making excuses. If they want peace they should behave peacefully. You all think Israel will continue to attack them either way, so they should learn to turn the other cheek and we would really see if Israel is as aggressive as some of you claim.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Biggest problem with your map is that in 1945 there was 0% palestinian land and 100% British land. in 1948, Israel was legally created and a "palestinian" state was supposed to also be created, but all the Israel's neighbors declared war against them, and the "palestinians" ran away to avoid the fighting.

Now that Israel has repeatedly successfully defended its land agasints its nieghbors' attacks, the "Palestinians" want land that they did not fight to defend againts Egypt, Jordan, Syria, etc...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I see this picture for gozilionth time - and i always do not understand why in 1945 all non-Jewish land is called Palestinian land. Who owned the deserts? Government did not owe a thing? It is shameless lie.
The truth is that Paletinian Arabs indeed held more land then Palestinian Jews - and a lot more land,of course. A lot of Palestinian Arabs lost their land - being thrown out or fleeding - due to 1948 war.
But this map is still a lie.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Spearhead, I've seen this deceptive map spread all over ATS. More accurate maps would show pre-attack Israeli territory from 1948-49, and post-Arab coalition attack.

The next map should be pre-Arab attack in 1956, and post-attack in 1956.

The next map should show pre-Arab attack in 1967, and post Arab attack in 1967.

The next map should show pre-Arab attack in 1973, and post-Arab attack in 1973.

Anyone interested enough in truth, would see that the "expansions" of Israeli territory were won fair and square, after being attacked by multiple coalitions of their neighbors.

This map you posted is very selective in the maps and dates, and completely ignores what happened during this era, from the creation of Israel to today.

Pull up a map of the end of the 1973 war, look at Israeli territories it won, and compare to the map of Israel today.

You'll note that Israel gave a whole lot of territory back to Egypt.

As far as this video, I watched it, and haven't seen any war crimes. I saw a lot of accusations, I saw dead, but I didn't see any war crimes.

Maybe the post should be renamed "Montage of Gazan Propoganda."

And then show over the years, all the Israelis blown up on buses, in restaurants, shopping areas, coffee houses, that used to occur until Israel shut off the border with Gaza.

Apparently, it worked.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by dooper]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

you only see what you want to see my friend, Israel will , or should be held

accountable for their war crimes, if their best buddy , USA, didn't have

their backs, they would be in dire straits

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I love how the pro israeli crowd waited until a pic was posted which was technically wrong.

Now they all jump in and change the subject from IDF war crimes in Gaza, to who owned deserts in 1945.

Typical of people defending a guilty party.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles
[mo

What irritates me is the damned stupidity that is seemingly everywhere. Someone can post a skewered map, or skewered statistics, or false historical claims, and folks are so stupid, they'll take whatever someone says, and then repeat is as Gospel.

Israel expanded its territory each time by winning the fights when they were attacked!

How stupid does one have to be to not study the matter a bit, and not see what actually happened?

One may hate Israel, but for God's sake, get your facts straight before you start your slurs based on blind hatred, or misinformation you've been fed!

God! Have a look for yourself!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
I love how the pro israeli crowd waited until a pic was posted which was technically wrong.

Now they all jump in and change the subject from IDF war crimes in Gaza, to who owned deserts in 1945.

Typical of people defending a guilty party.

It was actually somebody from the anti-Israel crowd that initially showed that map and tried to pass it off as "proof" of war crimes. I think it is YOU who is trying to derail the thread by claiming because people support Israel, they are trying to misdirect the thread. Nice try, though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join