It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.H.S. Transporting Bird Flu - PART 2 More Info - Spread this Video like Wildfire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I live near glens falls ny, know the area pretty well.

google maps

here are all the stewarts locations in the city, the one I think they're referring to is: 196 Warren St, Glens Falls, NY [E on the google maps]

There are a number of dead end streets near it, the area itself is kind of run down, theres a number of traintracks and industrial businesses along the river. I'd like to see if we can figure out where the dead street is and where he drove for miles to an underground silo.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by djzombie]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK

This is the dumbist conspiracy ever. So the govenment or someone is going to wipe out 80% of the poplulation and they are going to hire independent truckers to transport these top secret viruses. Then they are going to pay them an exorborant amount of money and tell them to leave where they live because it is not safe. So these behind this conspircay are complete idiots. Why would they hire Independent Truckers? Why would they pay them so much? Dont you think the pay alone would arise suspicion.

At the destinations such as Washington, plain clothed men with expensive guns are waiting for him. His truck is unloaded while they are held up in a 5 star Hilton Hotel and with food and drink. They were told they must leave the area they live in presently when this is all over as it is not safe
What does this guy know what expensive guns look like. Oh yeah, then they basically tell the trucker their plans and tell them to leave where they live because it is not safe. Now what would you do if you were told this. I dont care if you are threatened, you obviously would tell your loved ones. Oh yeah, he cant stop at red lights. Come on people. Also why would they vaccinate him. First those viruses would be sealed and seeing how he doesnt have access to his cargo it would seem impossible for him to be infected. And if they are killing most of the population then why would they care about a trucker. If this were a real conspiracy they would use the trucker once, not tell him that it wasnt safe where he was. Also they would be monitoring his every move and he would be bugged. I find it funny that you all call non conspiracy believers sheep but you will believe anything from an anonymous source and a youtube video. This might be the most rediculous conspiracy ever. If it were true it sure would be the worst planned.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Flighty

This thread will be buggered. All you have to do is copy and paste the info into the other thread. This type of thing happens.

Not from what I've read. Copy and pasting doesn't come up on the character count. You have to type it out......If it's different and the info I have is wrong, send a U2U , don't want to go off topic.

Back on topic, it would really help a lot if this woman can get some collaboration on what she knows. Hope others come forward to support her, if it's true.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

How many more indications do we need to make us all realize that our government is the biggest threat in our lives and is trying to kill us?

You're right about that. I've believed for a number of years now that there is a population reduction program ready to start any moment, if it hasn't begun already. As far as the video goes though, i think they've got something a little more sinister and easier to aim at specific individuals and groups than the bird flu.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by djzombie

I'm thinking it's Stewart's Shop
196 Warren St
Glens Falls, NY 12801

Just across the street headed south (ON Google earth) there is a number of dirty roads... and what looks to be testing facility's and underground silo's

Also has the train tracks passing through it! and many white trucking cargo trailers.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Jessicaviv]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

How many more indications do we need to make us all realize that our government is the biggest threat in our lives and is trying to kill us?
People have been saying this for 60+ years and guess what? It hasnt happened. Hell the life expectancy is getting older and older. Maybe if just one of these theories came true then you could say that. But until then it is just useless speculation on your part.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Lame,

The only real evidence presented here is the rail cars.

If something of that scale were to happen and be planned there would be plenty of leaks.

I think it's funny when people think the superclass of the world wants to kill hundreds of millions of people. Their fortunes would parish. The logical step for them would to build bases on the moon and mars. Why? Go watch Moonraker.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I had a dream about this about six weeks ago.

I was flying a helicopter and doing it badly. I parked it in a school yard and ran away since I had no license.

They caught me and questioned me. At first they were real nice like I was their friend. But later they arrested my and put me on a train. It was in the regular passenger compartment.

When I got to my destination these govt. characters came out and they all had syringes and started trying to poke me. Then it was kinda like a comedy kung fu with me grabbing their arms and poking them with their own needles. I was doing OK, but there was a lot of them. Some big beefy guys showed up and started to mop the floor with the bad guys.

I grabbed one of the bad guys and tried to put his head through a glass panel, but it didn't break. I kept trying and his face was getting pulpy. One of the guys helping out said for me to stop and I did.

Then I woke up.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

But until then it is just useless speculation on your part.

Yep, it is speculation. But this IS a conspiracy-oriented site, is it not? I don't believe this specific case has a lot to do with the population reduction conspiracy mentioned but everyone is allowed to speculate.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This conspiracy is completely false. First, this "transportation" has been going on for a few weeks now as it has seemed through these videos. Bird Flu is a very fast infector, and killer(if it's going to kill you.. The mortality rate is 60%, Bird Flu would be a #ty way to try and eliminate 80% of the population.)

Plus, because of how fast it does it's course, there would already be reported cases, as well as deaths from this. There is no way this is true.

-Zarathustria.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh really?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Playing the same games in a new thread?

Too bad, we're all going to die from bird flu and we cant even fly.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
you ask why the usa?who has more to lose we are still the king of the planet.And if ya can't see that i'm sorry fer ya

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This information makes a lot of sense to me.

no one wants to destroy this beautiful country with nuclear weopons and its infrastructure.

collapse our hopes, collapse our economy(way of life), spray us daily(look up),and introduce a biological agent which we cant see,smell, or feel.

simply brilliant.

Yep, no one to blame, no country to retaliate against, crime commited without witnesses.

Again simply brilliant

connect the dots atsers this one is adding up.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Is "Mary" on that radioshow, same woman as from this link?

Check it out...

Is this "Mary"?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
My only hope is that this thread does not die.

I feel this threat (bird flu ) is the gravest of all threats to our existence.

Georgia Guideposts maybe?

With all the stress lately and our immune systems being compromised I fear the worst

please keep this going and add any info.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Has it ever occured to anyone that mabe all these rail cars are sidelined because of the reduced number of cars being sold. I mean the economy is down and all the junk going on with the auto industry, 1+1 might equal 2. There may no longer be a need for such vehicles?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Has it ever occured to anyone that there is indeed a plan out there to end the global financial crisis.

how about a plan to end the global food and water shortages.

how about depopulation?

Think about how this could be accomplished without out destroying this planet.

think about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Please add any relevant content to the ongoing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join