It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.H.S. Transporting Bird Flu - PART 2 More Info - Spread this Video like Wildfire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

EMERGENCY UPDATE - SPREAD THIS VIDEO LIKE WILDFIRE!

www.youtube.com

I have re-posted this video from EarthLastHope: www.youtube.com...

This video contains some important information that I believe everyone should know about. Please don't just watch this video and leave it at that. Do some research yourself into the topics raised in this video. If the witness account given in this video is true then it is extremely worrying and we should all be asking serious questions about what is going on here.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod-Note: ALL CAPS removed.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by LBJ_&_Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This appears to be a genuine piece of evidence that reveals another part of the plan for the demise of the United States. It seems our government will stage a false-flag biological attack upon its own citizens by infecting them with deadly bird flu or Avian flu such as the H5N1 strain or something of that nature. How many more indications do we need to make us all realize that our government is the biggest threat in our lives and is trying to kill us? The september 11th false-flag government staged attacks was a clear message.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK

moderator please....... get this out of breaking alternative news.

i'm gonna download and watch this video but if its just some fat redneck lady talking crap about her local police station........

well im gonna. im gonna add you as a friend. and let me tell you mister that ain't a good thing!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
[edit on 13-4-2009 by spearhead]

ok i'll pay that. S & F.
over here in australia i hope i'm safe. but over in america i think your all screwed.
unless they are planning on using it in the east or in africa or something.

get your guns people. get your guns.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
this is incredibly worrying my friend, she sounds like she sure knows what shes talking about, i do hope this amounts to nothing, time to get some gasmasks in me thinks guys

thanks again my friend

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

this is much more than just a fat redneck lady, it would be good to look further into this one i think my friend, such as check out adresses she mentions and checking out the routes shes telling us about,

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Bullsh**...

Does the every major catastrophic event has to happen in the US???
Why the hell the NWO, masons or whoever they are want to kill Americans? Don't you think they should start with bigger nations in more overpopulated regions?

But no, it always has to be the United States. Antichrist will take power in US, Messiach reborn in US, UFO obductions, sightings and first contact in US, super conspiracy - US, even asteriods will aim to hit the US territory?!

Honestly, God does not love you...
Or maybe, just maybe, you are exaggerating and looking for sensation?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If this indeed comes true, who do you think will be blamed this time? Taleban? Pakistan? Iran?

Or is it just for population reduction, to get rid of the weak and sick?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by twilightzone

are you afraid? you sound like a frantic fearful person.
i'd be afraid if i was you. come tomorrow this thread is gonna be 10 pages long and old mate LBJ is gonna have a bazillion stars.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
OMG.

OK Living in New York, and hearing this call just confirms some suspicions I've been having lately , especially with all of our local Police Cruisers being retrofitted with Rad detectors on the trunks and extra lighting (we have a population of only about 9K here so why do we need that sort of stuff) as well as the notable lack of any civic functions (all have been mysteriously canceled lately) adds up to a really creepy scenario.

S+F

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
at 9:53 on the video you can see the emblem on the side of the train.
what exactly is it?
there would be easier ways of infecting the population than spraying. its not always fatal to humans either.

Department of Health and Aging - Bird Flu or Avian Influenza

Bird flu (also known as avian influenza is cause by an influenza virus that affects birds. To date bird flu has mostly affected water birds and domestic poultry. While there are many strains of bird flu the one currently causing worldwide concern is H5N1.
H5N1 in Humans
Although the H5N1 virus can cause severe and fatal infections in humans, the actual number of human cases around the world has been small relative to the number of outbreaks in birds.

it seems only to be an assumption that it is bird flu. i'm sure they are capable of creating something far far nastier. like that stuff they use on "The Rock".

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

What? Afraid? How did you conclude that?! It makes no sense, like this whole thread...

I'm just pissed and constantly surprised with egocentrism of US hypochondriac farmboys and farmgirls... They always think the whole world revolves around them and the evil forces just wait for opportunity to jump on their back.

My advice - less Oprah, less youtube, more real life. Go outside, visit nearest citiy, meet some people and get fresh perspective.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
How is this any differant then the the thread already in progress on this video www.abovetopsecret.com... unless there's some kind of new information.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This woman sounds incredibly genuine to me.
She sure doesn't sound like she's reading from a script and seems lucid
in her dialogue.

I've seen these following youtube videos on biological attacks on America in the past. So I think it would be foolish to be think it can't happen again.
remember, those who forget the past are bound to repeat it.
They bank on short memory spans.

This one happened in New York in the 50s.

ARMY TESTED BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ON U.S. CITIZENS PART 1 of 2

and also this happened in the 60s.

In 1965 a low flying military plane sprayed a 32 mile trail of germs that cause a lethal disease called Tularaemia or (rabbit fever). Drifting over a vast swathe of ocean near Hawaii. The microbes remained infectious for 60 miles.

This doesn't mean that this story is undeniabley true, but it's best to keep in mind what they are capable of.
Different decades, different diseases, different dispersal methods, but the MO is the same.

I hope this woman is okay.
Even from the bit that she revealed, it wouldn't be too hard for the PTB to track her down. It was very brave of her to come forward with what she knows.

Edited to embed vids

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The woman does sound credible but I would say that people should investigate this for themselves. Does anyone live near these places she references and could snoop around (the outside obviously) to see if any of these claims can be substantiated? Or even better, does anyone know anyone in the FBI or these other agencies that she claims "all know about it"?

The way she makes it sound, is that a great many people know about the investigation. I'm sure there would be leaks, anyone know anyone that would tell them about it?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is a total duplicate of another thread. Why?

This is now the third thread on this.

One thread is going on this same video.

Another thread is a news story.

Now this comes on? The title of the other thread is Homeland Security distributes Bird Flu -- or something like that.

Both threads are running down the page. This is goofy.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
what exactly is it?
there would be easier ways of infecting the population than spraying. its not always fatal to humans either.

Department of Health and Aging - Bird Flu or Avian Influenza

Bird flu (also known as avian influenza is cause by an influenza virus that affects birds. To date bird flu has mostly affected water birds and domestic poultry. While there are many strains of bird flu the one currently causing worldwide concern is H5N1.
H5N1 in Humans
Although the H5N1 virus can cause severe and fatal infections in humans, the actual number of human cases around the world has been small relative to the number of outbreaks in birds.

it seems only to be an assumption that it is bird flu. i'm sure they are capable of creating something far far nastier. like that stuff they use on "The Rock".

Bird flu is just the big cover story for whatever poison it is that they are really cooking up in the lab for us. Meantime, keep hyping hte bird flu that's coming, coming, show the dead birds on TV, etcetera, just like they did with bin Laden films before 9/11, get us all prepped for wahtever they are going go pull off, whatever their excuse is for FEMA camps, forced innoculation (of something that WILL kill us), and military roundup, hop on the trucks, get in the trains, on your way to spring camp courtesy of FEMA.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I hope this thread isn't closed as I'm buggered if I'm going to rewrite my post in another thread with embedded utube vids again.
It's a waste of our time.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
what exactly is it?

You mean this emblem?

Union Pacific

I'm thinking this story is another dead end.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

This thread will be buggered. All you have to do is copy and paste the info into the other thread. This type of thing happens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join