It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Court Approves Pedophilia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Yes it is sick when done in a society which it is not part of the NORM. In this case it is part of the NORM, so it can't be called SICK. It can however be called for what it is, simply the codification of the animal instincts of a DOG.

I understand what you are saying and I understand you dont like it either.

It is NOT the instinct of a dog. Dogs dont even do this to their puppies. This is SICK because it IS against instinct. It is sick because it IS against nature. It is sick because it is not normal for any animal or human to do this.

Dogs do not have sex with puppies. Your wrong about that. They have sex with everything else but not puppies.

IT IS SICK!

[edit on 12-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Yes it is sick when done in a society which it is not part of the NORM. In this case it is part of the NORM, so it can't be called SICK. It can however be called for what it is, simply the codification of the animal instincts of a DOG.

I understand what you are saying and I understand you dont like it either.

It is NOT the instinct of a dog. Dogs dont even do this to their puppies. This is SICK because it IS against instinct. It is sick because it IS against nature. It is sick because it is not normal for any animal or human to do this.

Dogs do not have sex with puppies. Your wrong about that. They have sex with everything else but not puppies.

IT IS SICK!

[edit on 12-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

The people who do it are abnormal and mentally deranged, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Obama would never act out of line in such a way. This new hope is a sedative to keep everyone (especially poor disillusioned minorities) docile long enough to push through the final act before the new world order. Though I've got to admit I've always had a weary trust of a new world order, it's just a matter of surviving the storm.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

let me get hold of him. id do more than just pull the lever. id make him wish hed never been born.

these monsters make me sick.

isnt there a vomit icon anywhere?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
however in the interests of accuracy and understanding the problem, i have to correct the poster above.

it IS found in nature. male koalas will rape a baby koala (male or female) left in teh same enclosure with them if its unprotected by a mother. this happens from time to time in zoos when an animal escapes into the wrong enclosure or something. i know a zookeeper who can confirm it happens quite often. apparantly the male koalas cant recognize that the baby isnt a female cuz it lacks male scent glands or something.

it also happens in monkey communities. baby monkeys are often raped by males of the community. its been on a few animal documentaries.

so it might be instinct for a few sick people, but that doesnt excuse it.

if you sink to that level of sickness you desrve to die.

if you harm an innocent child becuase you cant control your sick instincts, or have no desire to control them, then you desrve to die.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Idk what to say

Everyone seems right on topic but most seem greatly biased (For a good reason)Its not a problem for if we can do something and more about id they will listen.

And no embargo (Did I spell it right?) will be to costly and thus out of the question

Another note on the subject of teens in America and sexual relations-
At least where I some from its common practice especially for teens to date people considerably older than them (I've been held back so I'm 16) I'm in 9th grade and I know people as young as 12 having relations with 17+ year olds
Other than the few kids who don't condone these things it's not even considered wrong by the people involved.

I don't like it (and I blame it on how stupid my "peers" are) but sadly we need to focus on home first.

We're not the model country so we lead by design and not conquest and others one again WILL follow.

O god I need some rest

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Babblingretard]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Definitely crosses the line here. Islamofacists argue that the old parts of the qu'ran which were fairly moral have been over-ridden by newer passages which are more radical.

Can't think of anything worse than harming a helpless child.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

O and I can see where this would harm thee child mentally,mostly physical to mental, but (and I know this isn't always the case but I hope for the best) I hope they don't don't like beat them or knowingly cause harm. If they do then I'm pissed

also some kids might not care (mostlikely the older ones) not happy but don't care

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Babblingretard]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
From what I understand sex with under aged young men is common place practice in many M.E - Arab countries... Ever heard of a Turkish bath house? I've heard some stuff I would not like too remember about the subject.

Anyhow this has been in practice for centuries and centuries - I don't agree with it

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
whilst traveling in India, approx. 10 years ago, I met a man that had taken a job in Saudi as a nurse; the money was good!
On his arrival he was taxied to his hotel at 3 AM, quite distance from the hospital.
In his words," We were driving, turned a corner. the car headlights panned across a field- illuminated by the headlights, myself and my companions were confronted with the spectacle of man having amorous relations with a donkey".
That was my friends first impressions of Saudi.

Upon his appointment at the hospital, in his daily duties it was a reasonable estimation to assume that at least 85-90% of children that were admitted had been subject to repeated sodomy.
This was demonstrated by the fact that, with the use of the back of a cold spoon tapped around the anus, the sphincter would dilate; as a protective reflex action.
Pretty sobering/sickening stuff.

I have worked with a few Saudi Registrars and must state that of course some Saudi's are wonderful people.
Don't know if this demonstrates backward elements of their society's conditioning ; I haven't been there.
I do think this is an interesting point though; seeing that the original conversation was unsolicited.
Its amazing the kinds of things you remember when particularly shocked or sickened.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

My question is, how does this become a NORM in a country?

Your post gave a great example of how common this is in Saudi Arabia, and, to what extent!

I mean, I can understand how something as extreme as chopping off the hand of a thief can come about, as I'm sure it was similar to the "cattle rustlers get hanged" kind of justice system.

But how does something as extreme as this, these experiences you speak of, come into existence as a societal NORM?

I can think of no other reason than the whole sale acceptance of human rights violations.

Why aren't we invading THEM? Oh yeah... that's right, they pump our gas for us...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I would bet my right eye that most of the people in the world who voted on the "Age of consent", in bygone days were not women.

Back in the days of history when this practice was acceptable people did not live as long as we do now. Life spans were much shorter and I image that is why people married much earlier.

It just amazes me though why a man would prefer a bony, non-sexed little child over a soft, shapely woman who can learn how to please a man. To me this practice in this day and age is a legal cover for pedophilia.

a child of 8 can not procreate, she cannot perform a wifely duty of pleasing her husband, so what is the point? It to satisfy the mans perverse sexual gratification.

Yes this is a sick and horrible tradition, and I will not back down on my voice of this being wrong. I don't care if its in America, or elsewhere, christian or other faith.

These men who do this to little children should be de-balled or worse, that child who is raped over and over again, will never have a normal life, she will be scarred forever, she had no voice in this.

Tell me do these children look like happy brides?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
www.coolnurse.com...

read that list

MANY states in the USA do NOT have a minimum age for marriage:

Arizona: If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian. If you are under 16, you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian as well as a court order

Minnesota: Applicants between the ages of 15 and 18 must have the consent of a parent, guardian or the judge of juvenile court. ²Applicants younger than 15 needs the written consent of a parent of guardian and the consent of a juvenile court judge

are just 2 examples

whilst in the USA there might not be 8 year olds marrying - a google search shows married 13 year olds with children (and ofc older men)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

intresting and very contraversial topic dude!

to start - i think its pretty reprehensable that the courts let a man basicly sign off his daughter for a debt, thats the lowest of the low and i cant see that being right in any or all populations reguardless of ethnicity.

but, i will say that the topic of the post is not very accurate, yes this is very very wrong, but the courts are deffinitelly not approving pedophillia unless ive missed something, it seems that if anything the judges in this case have tied their own hands with their own legal system and have no other option but to allow it or they are breaking laws themselfs maybe.

The courts made the man sign a pledge not to have adult relations till she was old enough, and at the same time the girl can choose to leave so they have left at least a small opening for her and a buffer of time that she can use (or her parents can use) to educate her in the decision she will have to make.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sheila947

it saddens me greatly to think of how many children will be raped today by men who are old enough to be there grandfathers ..how a man in his later years of life can marry a child is crazy and to say that the man cant have vaginal sex until the girls first period but can sodomize the child from birth makes me want to cry...the devil is living amongst his followers in saudi arabia...

Mod Edit: Removed large quote.

[edit on 4/13/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What i would like to add, is that both genders to perform this act of barbaric behavior. Its deeply seeded into our dna composition, but in today's society it seems to more evident as parents do not monitor what their children are doing or any variations of their behavior.
But when the time comes that this family needs to be taken of the world lime light, the information that will surface will be nothing short of a war. Never for one moment think that this type of behavior will never surface, its a question of timing, thats all. For now, they lubricate the machine that is needed.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Pedophilia is defined as a condition in which an adult's primary sexual attraction is to prepubescent children roughly between the ages of 6 and 12. As sheila947 was pointing out, what could a man five times this child's age possibly be interested in? Considering the marriage is not consensual between the bride and groom, but merely a transaction for ownership. A man owning girl... for what purpose? Since the child has nothing to offer the adult, except servitude for use as a means to entice or coerce the child into satisfying the owner's wishes/desires.

Are you suggesting that the relationship made is not any different then between a pet and his guardian? Then this should be a case for adoption, not marriage. Adoption is solely about caring for the needs of the dependent/child/pet. Marriage on the other hand is a two way street, an exchange of services, that could be defined as a form of legal prostitution. A partnership/barter, where i do this for you and you do that for me in return.

Simply put; what these men seek is a legal means to possessing a human being as a sex toy. Being that they have no separation between church and state there, they can exploit key deficiencies in their "holy" scripture in service to the exploitation of children.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Many many cultures have allowed such marriages... indeed they were up until the past century with its longer life spans traditional even here in the west with the understanding that sexual relations were not to begin until the girl reached puberty...

... it is not... I repeat not the same as pedophilla... which is specifically sexual relations with underage minors and children.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

In his words," We were driving, turned a corner. the car headlights panned across a field- illuminated by the headlights, myself and my companions were confronted with the spectacle of man having amorous relations with a donkey". That was my friends first impressions of Saudi. Upon his appointment at the hospital, in his daily duties it was a reasonable estimation to assume that at least 85-90% of children that were admitted had been subject to repeated sodomy.

You got to be kidding me! I know everything is not well in Saudi but come on, donkeys and mass child rape? Anyway, what was your mate doing offering up cold spoons to anuses? Where the children brought in to the hospitals as victims of rape or is cold spooning routine for dental appointments where you come from?

[edit on 083030p://am3002 by masonwatcher]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join