It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Court Approves Pedophilia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Saudi Court Approves Pedophilia

yidwithlid.blogspot.com

A Saudi judge has refused for a second time to annul a marriage between an 8-year-old girl and a 47-year-old man...

The girl's father, according to the attorney, arranged the marriage in order to settle his debts with the man, who is "a close friend" of his. At the time of the initial verdict, the judge required the girl's husband to sign a pledge that he would not have sex with her until she reaches puberty. The judge ruled that when the girl reaches puberty, she will have the right to request a divorce by filing a petition with the court.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
edition.cnn.com

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ok let me get this straight, give us cheap oil and support our fiat currency and we don't care about your human rights record. Refuse to give us access to your oil and/or threaten to dump the dollar and we'll bomb the sh!t out of you in the name of freedom/human-rights.

This story has been getting coverage by most of the media. I picked this article for it's more colorful and accurate title, plus i found it interesting to note how this pro-israel news recycler made an attempt to stick it to Iran by starting off with a quote from Ayatollah Khomeini's fatwa about Quran 65.4:

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

Note:

It's no secret that the Bushes are longtime family partners and friends of the Saudi Bin Ladens... and that Bush & Saudi Prince Abdullah are Lovers in Oil inc.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9eaa8a34a43.jpg[/atsimg]
...and now we have Obama expressing a similar
over the top level of affection/respect for now King Abdullah.

yidwithlid.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Even if we stopped using oil tomorrow this guy would still be a sicko. They have judges backing them and an ancient code in place to keep on doing the same old thing. President Obama should send the SEALs after this guy. I can't believe Bush gave Saudi Prince Dulla the time of day with a kiss.

How much does the father owe this creep anyway? I'm sure we could donate a few bucks to the family and free this girl.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
A system that permits this type of abuse and savagery does not deserve respect or support of any kind.

Pigs.

Plain and simple

[edit on 12-4-2009 by loam]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
ok well firstly i'd like to point out that the Fox News video someone posted above is a complete joke.

Anyhow, this is really bad. It almost seems like some parts of the muslim world leaders are trying to make islam look worse to the planet.

I remember when islam was the fastest growing religion, and so fast it became one of the most hated. Is that a conspiracy perhaps?
Did elites get scared? Did they have to put media propoganda alongside with muslim puppet elites to do their bidding?

I guarantee you this man wanting to sell his daughter is from a village, and this happens in every country in villages, from India to China to Japan to muslim countries to the african continent.

Let's not forget the christian ranch practicing polygamy with minors.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
When you have a system corrupt enough to cut off people's hands for stealing, of course they're going to approve of crap like this!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is sick, the "husband" such as he is should be made to stand in front of a small guillotine, and then the women of the world could hold a lottery for the right to pull the lever. This is one monstrous sick f***** who deserves to have his testicles chopped off and displayed as a warning to others with such sick ideas.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To take an amoral perspective on this ... it's just business.

According to the Official Story all the suspected 911 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. The Bin Laden's are from Saudi Arabia, but we can't find him. Maybe Saudi Arabia had something to do with 911?... but no we eliminate their number one threat in the region, Iraq. Who also was our number one economically, Saddam was planning to drop the use of the dollar in oil trade. Plus having access to the second largest known oil reserver in the world is not too bad of a business move either.

Now by looking at our past and current president's public affection for the Saudi head... i would say that our country's testicles are in the pedophile hands of the Saudi government. We talk about being a Christian nation, a nation with morals and standards for humanity... but that's all just good PR... which every successful business has. You could say we are a corporation 1st and a country 2nd. A plutocracy masquerading around as a democracy.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i wonder why all the pedophiles in the world don't goto Saudi Arabia and convert to the Muslim faith\way of living..a country where you can openly rape children or bugger baby's with the laws blessing... don't the mothers of these children ever say or do anything to stop this repulsive sicking behavior?..

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I'm no fan of O'Reilly, but i thought his coverage of this newsbit had less spin then usual and what i found was a rare glimpse of O'Reilly being sO'Revealing... noting the very last thing he said in the vid clip provided. If he was the president in this situation he wouldn't kiss or bow, he would only say "Hey there King... can we help you out?" ...and that's exactly what we have been doing. Why? Well i think he covered that pretty straight on with... "We need their oil".

So in sum; business trumps standing up for children's and women's rights.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh this makes me sick to my stomach...

I hate when I hear or read about people's rights as Human's (although perhaps not legal rights in their Countries) infringed upon.

What really burns me, is crimes against children... I don't care if it is legal to rape children and marry them off when they are still in the single digits - it is, and will always be in my mind, wrong.

Sick.

Just sick.

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It has already been long known that Saudi Arabia, as with many Middle Eastern states, approve/sanction pedophilia. Consider for a moment or two just why Michael Jackson moved to Dubai.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am sorry to whomever wrote me, I have no idea how to return the mail...and now the u2u is gone, so...I believe I sent a blank message back??

re: my comment about O'R's final words on the bowing Obama youtube vid.

pls contact again on how to reply???

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Saudi system is the sort of legal system that was common 500 years ago. So, in Europe, 500 years ago, we find older men marrying young girls, children sold into brothels, etc, etc.

In Jewish law (I looked this up) it was permissible to marry a girl as young as three years and one day. As far as I know, this has been changed but it was the law at one time.

You may recall that in tribal areas of India, children are married as young as 8 or 9 (these are Hindu areas; not Muslim.) Most in that area of the world (Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc) are married by the time they're 15:
en.wikipedia.org...

One group tried to marry off a 4 year old (no, they weren't Islamic nor were they from Saudi Arabia. They were from Pakistan.)

For the record, it's also permitted here in the states under certain circumstances. One of my friends (who is about 20 years younger than me) was allowed to marry an older man here in Texas when she was 14. She had parental permission and there were other legalities they had to observe, but she really was legally married here in Texas at age 14 (this was 15 years ago... we're not talking ancient history. Really. Look at "Texas" under this article in Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org... )

Texas Christian polygamist Warren Jeffs was marrying off 14 year old girls to older men: en.wikipedia.org...

So... people generally shriek and scream when this issue arises and the people involved are Islamic. However, if we want to be fair we should recognize that marriages of older men to girls as young as 8 or younger STILL take place today in MANY areas of the world, under MANY different religions.

Using a news story to do a "shock cultural value" and whip up anger against Muslims/Islam without mentioning those other societies isn't fair. I think a minimum age for marriage of 16 (and a better one of 19) is a good idea. But I'm not blind to the fact that others marry young and that it's a cultural thing and not a religious thing.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

This is some of the sickest [stuff] I've ever seen. Hey why don't they just let the girl carry a gun or knife and kill the sick bastard. Unbelieveable.

Mod Edit: Do not circumvent the censors, please.

[edit on 4/13/2009 by seagull]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Some of the replies here are a tad... um... hasty? I agree with Byrd.

Here in America basically you can get married at any age with the consent of a parent. In many countries, girls getting married at young ages such as 8, 10, 12 is common practice for religious and cultural reasons. If your parents and you consent to your getting married at a young age like that, you can get married at say, age 8. In many countries, that's how it works. Here in America, it wouldn't be that complicated because when you get married, you are automatically granted many of the rights that adults have. That includes the right to consent to sex.

It's really not pedophilia. I mean, it is, but if they're married it's a little strange for our culture but very normal for many others. The youngest recorded mother was five years old. Once your body is ready and you get married, the idea basically is that you're ready, too.

[edit on 4/12/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sorry for straying slightly off-topic here, though I will return to it momentarily....

I'm impressed with the reactions of some who resent and vociferously protest any interference or involvement by a country with our going's-ons yet find it somehow justified to say we should interfere with other country's affairs. Their culture and laws are theirs and the imposition of our standards on them is not okay unless they're offered the same (ahem) courtesy towards us.

Now having said that, what this amounts to, in my opinion is involuntary servitude. When you consider the father basically sold the daughter to another man to clear debts and the man agreed to not have sex with her until she reaches puberty as well as the courts saying she can petition for divorce when she reaches puberty, she is little more than a slave in the man's home subject to his control until that time.

There is a gray area entered at the time she reaches puberty, though, since at that time the man may have sex with her and continue to do so until such time as the court grants her request for divorce, if she even petitions for it. If she doesn't petition for divorce, she is giving consent to the man to consummate the relationship and marriage.

Whether I agree or disagree with the situation bears no influence on the situation and as I mentioned above, if I want my culture and practices respected I need to give the same to other cultures until such time as the other culture tries to forcefully change mine... see where I'm going with this?

And for the record, I don't condone the father for his actions. If selling his daughter into slavery was his only means of settling a debt, perhaps he should've thought of that before becoming indebted.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Some of the replies here are a tad... um... hasty? I agree with Byrd.

Here in America basically you can get married at any age with the consent of a parent. In many countries, girls getting married at young ages such as 8, 10, 12 is common practice for religious and cultural reasons. If your parents and you consent to your getting married at a young age like that, you can get married at say, age 8. In many countries, that's how it works. Here in America, it wouldn't be that complicated because when you get married, you are automatically granted many of the rights that adults have. That includes the right to consent to sex.

It's really not pedophilia. I mean, it is, but if they're married it's a little strange for our culture but very normal for many others. The youngest recorded mother was five years old. Once your body is ready and you get married, the idea basically is that you're ready, too.

[edit on 4/12/2009 by ravenshadow13]

Im curious if you can site your sources of the facts you just posted. I find them quite off and probably not correct, but I am open to being proven wrong.

It is pedophillia. And most if not all of these little children (that is what they are) are not consenting.

I have told this story here before - but when I lived in England for a summer I was invited to a muslim wedding by my neighbors. I had no idea who the bride was but I jumped at the opportunity to attend. It was not until minutes before the wedding did I find out that the bride was a 10yr old little girl (who looked about 6) that I had been playing games with days before. She was NOT happy about this - obvious when you looked at her eyes. And I seriously doubt she consenting to it.

When it comes to children - we should all show concern and not use the ol "well its their culture". Hm. Well, if its one's culture to rape or murder, should we accept that too? Absolutely not.

And here in America, you can not just get married at any age. Each state is different. Ah, here are the laws for marriage and age usmarriagelaws.com... will have to look it over for which state allows what.

May also want to look at the age of consent laws. www.ageofconsent.us...

Age of consent laws for the world
www.avert.org...

Age of marriage laws for the world
en.wikipedia.org...

Im curious if you can site your sources of the facts you just posted. I find them quite off and probably not correct, but I am open to being proven wrong.

**I keep having to edit, because I find more info. lol

[edit on 4/12/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Can you please show where one American court or judge approved a marriage between an EIGHT year old girl and a 47 year old man?

I'm not saying that every nation is not guilty of allowing some forms of perversion, I do not believe there are many currently outside of predominantly Islamic nations who will by LAW and RELIGION allow marriage to a child as young as the girl in this case, and even sexual relations with children that young.

There are no real words to describe how disgusting this is after having read through it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join