It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrophysics in Ancient times: ET technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ancient Spectrometer bult by Indian scientists

This is the most interesting evidence of ET influence on ancients I have come across and I want more people to know about it. An ancient spectrometer to analyse radiation and the expansion of the universe since the big bang and the evolution of the solar system, it has been built by scientists in India in a rather high level study and it has been published in India's top science journal.

This spectromer is described in fine technical detail in an ancient text called Anshu Bodhini apparently written by the same author that composed the controversial Vymaanikla Shastra, except whille the latter was purported to be channellled in the early 20th century, the Anushu Bodhini is a 1000 year old manuscript stored in India's Sanskrit achive, from which has been built this novel spectromer, no other such spectrometer exists in the modern world apparentlly. This one is apparently one of 5 spectrometers described in the text.

You can access the study here:

www.new.dli.ernet.in...

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Any thoughts on this? I won't be bumping it again if nobody is interested, but I would have thought solid evidence like this would have really helped the ET believers cause. Perhaps you prefer more ambigious evidence like faces on mars or ancient cave drawings

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Isn't there like a youtube video or something ?

Hehe , i know , i'm lazy.. but if this was so real , makes you wonder why it's not front page of every newspaper in the world .. pretty amazing claim.

Im interested i just don't know what to say. I see a pdf and feel once i reach the end there will be a small text saying "Btw , this was just a hoax lawl pwned" or something.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Trying to read makes about as much sense as Google translate. Its impossible to tell what it really says so we have to take the article writers word for it...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The above article is from a top peer-reviewed science journal: INSA(Indian National Science Academy)

There is another article by a team of scientists who have built a special infra-red absorbing material described in the text, along with construction details, which is used to construct one of the lens in the spectrometer.

This study can be accessd here: www.insa.ac.in...

The citations for all the studies(including a third, a development on the original one)

Dongre, N. G., “Dhvantapramapaka Yantra of Maharsi Bharadvaja (Spectrometer/ Monochromator),” IJHS 29.4 (1994) 611-27.

Dongre, N. G., “Spectroscopy in Ancient India: An Application of Spectroscopy to Astrophysics,” IJHS 33.3 (1998) 229-38.

Dongre, N. G., , S. K. Malavia & P. Ramachandra Rao, “Prakasa Stambhanabhida Lauha of Maharsi Bharadvaja (A novel transparent material of range 5000 to 1400 cm),” IJHS 33.4 (1998) 273-80

There has been some limited media coverage in the Indian media, not on the spectrometer itself, but on a special material fabricated from the Sanskrit texts.(There might have been some media coverage back in 1994 when this study was published, but none of these articles would be available online)

A glass-like material based on technology found in an ancient Sanskrit text that could ultimately be used in a stealth bomber (the material cannot be detected by radar) has been developed by a research scholar of Benaras Hindu University. Prof M A Lakshmithathachar, Director of the Academy of Sanskrit Research in Melkote, near Mandya, told Deccan Herald that tests conducted with the material showed radars could not detect it. “The unique material cannot be traced by radar and so a plane coated with it cannot be detected using radar,” he said.

The academy had been commissioned by the Aeronautical Research Development Board, New Delhi, to take up a one-year study, ‘Non-conventional approach to Aeronautics,’ on the basis of an old text, Vaimanika Shastra, authored by Bharadwaj. Though the period to which Bharadwaj belonged to is not very clear, Prof Lakshmithathachar noted, the manuscripts might be more 1,000 years old. The project aims at deciphering the Bharadwaj’s concepts in aviation.

However, Prof Lakshmithathachar was quick to add that a collaborative effort from scholars of Sanskrit, physics, mathematics and aeronautics is needed to understand Bharadwaj’s shastra. The country’s interest in aviation can be traced back over 2,000 years to the mythological era and the epic Ramayana tells of a supersonic-type plane, the Pushpak Vimana, which could fly at the speed of thought. “The shastra has interesting information on vimanas (airplanes), different types of metals and alloys, a spectrometer and even flying gear,” the professor said. The shastra also outlines the metallurgical method to prepare an alloy very light and strong which could withstand high pressure.

He said, Prof Dongre of BHU had brought out a research paper Amshubondhini after studying Vaimanika Shastra and developed the material. “There have been sporadic efforts to develop aeronautics in the country’s history. There has never been a holistic approach to it. Vaimanika Shastra throws up many interesting details that can benefit Indian aviation program,” the director added.

Prof Lakshmithathachar rubbished the tendency among certain scholars to discount such ancient Sanskrit texts and said, “Why would our scholars want to cheat future generations? Unless it was important, nothing was written in the old days. The fact that there exists manuscripts indicates the significance.” The academy has also embarked on other projects including ‘Indian concept of Cosmology’ with Indian Space Research Organization, ‘Iron & Steel in Ancient India — A Historical Perspective’ with the Steel Authority of India Limited, and ‘Tools & Technology of Ancient India.’
(source: Stealth bomber from shastra - deccan herald November 2, 02, not available online anymore, archived on a web site).

So it turns out the ancients knew how to measure cosmic radiation and calculate the expansion of the universe and solar system!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
About the INSA journal

Just to corroborate that this is a legitmate and high level journal, here is a list of publications from this journal from 1966 to present:

www.insaindia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

Of course your not going to get alot of responses because the evidence appears solid. Also, it has to do with science and it's different than visual debates about pictures, videos, cave paintings and more but it's no less important.

I'm still looking it over, good find.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by platosallegory

You're right, I have noted this since the 5 years I've been on this forum, that hard and solid evidence like this does not excite people, as much as ambigious evidence does. I guess because hard and solid evidence leaves little room for discussion, while ambigious evidence is open to 101 interpretations and lots of discussion and battles. Most people here are not interested in the truth of these things, and it's the same in the world. Otherwise with all the evidence we have things should have been proven decades ago

Anyway I would like to see how a skeptic can explain away the evidence above without just asserting "It's a hoax!" and dismissing it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This difinitivley correlates with events that are defined clearly in "An Extra-Terrestrial Timeline," & should be added to the listing.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Some note worthy events stated:

*223b.c. Rome: "At Arminium a bright light like the day blazed out at night; in many portions of Italy three moons became visible at night" Dio Cassius, Roman History, Book I

170b.c.: Conradt Wolfhart, Lycothenes, a medieval writer, reports "A remarkable spectacle of a fleet of ships was seen in the air at Lanupium"

9b.c. Japan, Kyushu: Nine moons were seen in the sky over the community.

The list goes on in detail. I really believe these events on thew Indian sub-continent, as recorded, have been purposely shelved & hidden into archives, much the same way that the Vatican Library works.

If enough of the correctly educated people would take all of these data & documents before a world body,(not necessarily the UN), it would turn the powers that be into shriveled lemons, & left out to decay.

I feel like a hostage, but try not to dwell upon the issue.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

One of the problems in understanding the issue is blatantly apparent, within the American school system, "Western Civilization" is virtually preached, or provided by way of IV.

Never is diverse cultures of ancient India, South America, Africa & Asia taught in any depth. If you want to know more about them, you go to college.

But here's the clincher: those who write the history books actually control the young minds. We are shaped by the few, the powerful.

It's a mega Psy-Op game, perpetuated on mankind since the burning of the Library of Alexandria.

Just my two-pence.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm giving this one a star & flag.

Well done work!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes, more great work Indigo. S & F. Truly mindblowing stuff. And yes, typically, this kind of information is just ignored.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Indeed an amazing discovery.
But hardly a surprise, though, for everyone that have seen the texts describing ancient India and their high-tech Society with flyingmachines and Bioengineering.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Great posts Indigo_Child.

I've read up on Vimana's and ancient Indian text a fair number of years ago, and i'm still amazed and fascinated by the topic.

Great stuff.

From my own point of view, i MUCH prefer solid evidence to vague maybe's and what if's!

Solid knowledge is certainly more satifying than theory, if you ask me.

The old adage that 'everyone loves a mystery', doesn't apply to me...i HATE mysteries! I always yearn for the truth of the matter. I HAVE to know.

And it seems there can be little doubt, (provided the sources can be substantiated) , that most if not all the ancient epics, are NOT as modern (mainly Western, i hasten to add) scholars surmise, based on fairy tales and vivid imaginations (epics written as much as 6000 years ago, based on even older texts possibly up to 10,000 years old)

If they are being published in peer reviewed, high profile Indian journals
that goes a long way to these being genuine accounts and, for want of a better phrase, technology manuals!

Especially since scientists and engineers are actually building technology, meticulously described in these ancient manuscripts! What more proof could we need?!

This opens the doors to much more important knowledge. Knowledge of our true history. A history, where the human race were of vastly superior technological standard that we are today! All this occurring up to 10,000 years ago!

These manuscripts are talking about materials science. Mechanised aerial transport. Inter-solar, and interstellar travel. Floating cities. Atomic war. Medical science. A.I. Biological science, where a single meal (of a special recipe) allowed soldiers to march and fight, fully alert and sustained for up to a month, without fatigue!

The list goes on and on. And of course includes the tech you hav mentioned.

Needless to say, has incredible implications.

It ties together virtually all of the 'conspiracy' subjects on the forum, save for perhaps the current political ones (maybe even them).

Ancient technology and civilizations, ancient astronauts, UFO's, biological engineering in antiquity, free energy, Alternative physics, 'Gods' and 'Godesses', Lunar bases, and bases on other planets in our solar system, etc etc etc. It even goes some way to explaining the cover up of all of this as truth.

Astounding.

I look forwards some Indian scientists and engineers building a mercury powered Vimana pretty soon.

Ignore the spelling and grammatical error, i'm excited!

Thanks again.

spikey.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

I more or less agree with the bulk of what you say, but my real question would be not IF history has and is being subverted, but why?

It can't all be about salivating over wealth and power, just for the sake of wealth and power, can it?

It's a childish mentallity at best. Especially when one considers all the overt benefits that this knowledge would not only bring to all humankind, but themselves on a personal level too.

They scrabble for wealth and power, yet there would be no need for these things if the ancient knowledge of our history was commonplace information, would there!

We would be living almost as humanity percieve gods to be.

Vastly extended lifespans, an end to sufferring, ease of travel over enormous distances, technologies to colonise other worlds, easilly, and so on.

What would be the need to accumulate wealth and power, when there is so much more on offer?!

There has to be more to it than that.

spikey.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by spikey]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

I completely agree with you. Modern education(aka as Western education) deliberately suppresses knowledge of non-western cultures, especially knowledge which would completely shatter the "modern" illusion. We are not ahead of the ancients, we are behind and all my research so far strongly suppots this conclusion. I also believe that ET's have directly been involved with our ancients and this is how our ancients learned.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yeah Spikey, it ties all up together. I have already tied it up for myself and presented my findings in my Ancient India thread.

Edit: I have put this post in a separate forum, in case you saw this post and are wondering where it went: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

actual manufacturing of even similar products is interesting

i know that several items have been made by some people
which have the characteristics as described in ancient
writings .. many such people are alive and high tech ..
use computers and internet for their further research

there are less/not-understood documents and contents

efforts will be needed to re-discover what these apparently
'confusing' writings really mean/contain

NO ONE could have been so stupid as to write silly gobbleydegook
in concert with other similarly stupid people who were intelligent
enough to compose writings in chandas and metres

we need to go deeper, contact those who know, and also
those who can tell where to go to find those who know

knowledge is sooooo strange

i am impressed with your writings about the mandalas of the
sounds of om and other mantras .. where to get more info on these ?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Ancient scrawlings is Alien to me anyway and i'm not going to read all of that.........

If it proves to be authentic then good job but if it is not authentic that's a bad job!!

So, good luck to you..........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join