It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why violence may be necessary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Many of you have no idea how long many members of the armed services have known what was coming and quietly prepared. Remember that during the Clinton Administration all those weapons and weapon systems came up missing at National Guard depots across the nation, INCLUDING TANKS. I happen to know many SOP’s soldiers have indeed quietly prepared for years; many of whom are now living in the deep woods of Washington State and other areas.

The Arm Forces of this nation will not fire on Americans WHO ARE DEFENDING THEMSELVES. Which means we must not initiate violence; we must keep the moral high ground of defending home and hearth. This is why the upcoming Tea Parties will be a useful tool in allowing the people to see that descent is wide spread, growing and peaceful, WITHOUT ANTI REPUBLICAN or DEMOCRAT propaganda; they will hear the voice of resistance to our governments continued ignoring of its constitutional barriers.

It is then that our cause will gain the credibility needed to avoid the angry ‘red neck’ attempts at marginalization by the mainstream media. THEN if the government takes no action address our grievances and thing escalate, we will not be seen as ‘domestic terrorist’ by those who are sitting on the sidelines.

[edit on 4/3/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Indeed. Violence may be necessary but it must be in self defense. We need allies not enemies. We need to have moral on our side or revolution will turn into chaos.

I believe the the military and the police for the most part are on our side. Remember their families live with us and suffer the same as we do.

All other means must be exhausted first less you become the evil you are trying to depose.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Thanks for your comments, SGTChas. It's always good to have a cool-headed voice of sanity and reason around who has a grasp of the real deal when paranoid hotheads are losing it.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

start with this thought!
all things have been given to us to be useful, to some this is good for what they need but not what works for all. all things can be used for tools, machines,shelter and food. a golf club for instance is good to hit golf balls, right, what else can a golf club be used for, i know most woud think to hit with first, but i think if you cut the club head off the shank on an angle you can use it to make shihkabobs over an open flame fire and its so sharp that it minimalizes tearing of the flesh of certain fruit and veggies! when shtf use every thing you got as a tool! if you can hang on a while i am sure there will be weapons and ammo. i wonder if the rothchilds will fund both sides of the last and final war? but we need to show unity with joyful noise where we stand so they can't box the peaceful protest in. let it flow the world over. let say everyone in london which i belive is tense there turn tension to release and at 4:20 london start banging pots and pan and so on around the globe making a joyful noise and if the clamor is heard do again the next day for two weeks at 4:20 pm where ever you are. if asked what that racket is reply it's the grass roots movement to stop NWO and save humanity! after two weeks go to drums. they will be sick and tired after three days and they will start to feel the stress and you the participant will feel refreshed and able to respond better in you own life and home to face the next challenge! try to choose tones that resonate with earth frequency if you can. but rember this: intent is everything behind the action and earth with go with us because it is noble and the right thing to do first! let freedom ring with a joyful noise throught the whole world! then keep it up! "imagine" by john lennon......... o and just think? if martin luther king had internet. it is really time to stop talking about what to do or how to do it. take your stand and make a joyful noise!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
we need to start having private voting were we control the counting of the votes and when the the people speak and the ones who do not listen to us there would be a elite group who go's in and removes them by any means necessary i bet after a few of them are removed i bet they start to listen to who is there real boss and that would be us .just like they no if they do the same to us people would be scared to speak up like they are becoming now .remember people we should never be scared of are government they should be scared of us we out number them and they do work for us .they have just forgot that part and it is are fault but we can fix it .and if you truly love your county there is some who dont make it but they are hereos they cared more about the people and there country and they had hope for a better place that if needed to be they would give there life for the hope of that dream .and if anything else we owe it to all the ones who have died already for that dream or they have died for nothing .how many years has it been that the government has been doing what they want and not what the people want they are not going top start now .and it suck that violence has to happen but i think that is the only thing that will show that we are not #ing around anymore .and to all those who still think a peaceful way is the only way ok how is that working for you now .don't get me wrong i do not commend to killing other but you you can use force without killing something like the way the police do but like i said without killing it is done by numbers .and in the first part of my post about private voting no going to the courts when the people speak that is it .and if you really think we are going to take back control of are county without violence wake up that is the only thing people who have power understand aand can beat them

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
i have a question to the guy in law enforcement who side will you and you buddy's be on when it comes down to it will you be on the ones who are screwing this country up now or will you for the first time do what you are sworn to do fist and that being to uphold the constitution first and for most .note like the most of you do now is uphold all these code,acts,and statues that are unconstitutional and are not laws at all.and a true free country and people would never hurt there fellow man and in slave them for something they did that hurt no one it was a victimless b.s crime .back to the main question so for real if you had to guess what side do you think most of you will be on

[edit on 3-4-2009 by bad2bone]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by SGTChas

Indeed. Violence may be necessary but it must be in self defense. We need allies not enemies. We need to have moral on our side or revolution will turn into chaos.

I believe the the military and the police for the most part are on our side. Remember their families live with us and suffer the same as we do.

All other means must be exhausted first less you become the evil you are trying to depose.

Very, very good post. Well thought out while still keeping options open for any possibility.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I agree.

The idea of a utopia is a dream, and the idea that no violence is the success of everything is a utopian aspect. In other words, as ideal as it sounds, there is something called reality.

Many of us like to have these utopian morales as our own, but when it meets reality we hit a wall of contradiction.

An emotional battle is just as worse, if not more, than a physical battle. Being crushed from the inside out is worse than the latter.

What we have in our country is an emotional battle. A battle of ideals, but never violence. The problem is, the ones who posses the real weapons in this battle are the corrupt rich. They posses the weapons to take our homes away, eliminate jobs, destroy the economy. We do not.

An unarmed revolution would be next to impossible to do because they will put it down with violence.

But...there is always one weapon stronger than imprisonment. Life.

They hold the gears to make the operation function to their will as long as we do not make a stand.

If at first our stand of non-violence does not work, then you go to the next stage.

Emotional fighting and physical fighting is just a double edged sword. Both kill, just by different means.

Never start a fight, but damn sure end it. And IMO, physical force is not needed to "pick" a fight.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by elston
Why violence may be necessary? Can you truly bring about change without violence? I think not as history has proved. Our own government preaches this mentality, it seems to be the only thing they understand. Did we say, hey Taliban, stop what your doing or we will protest and boycott your country? No, we sent troops. Do you think Congress is on Capitol Hill afraid of the public because there may be thousands sitting on the lawn singing cumbaya in protest? I think not. Although I am not pro violence in regards to protest, it may be the only language they listen to. "They" are not afraid of people outside holding signs. It means nothing to them and the have proven this. If they understood what it would really be like for them if they did injustice to the people time and time again, perhaps they may be scared straight. Just a thought, but you have to admit, it does require some thought.

In my opinion, violence is the easy way out.
If we ALL are looking for real change in the US and we want to get our representatives to do as the people wish, all we need to do is GET TOGETHER and tell them, "if you don't start respecting OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, and FOR THE PEOPLE, the people will vote you out of office. That's the tuff part. We must get beyond our petty differences before we can force them to get beyond theirs.
We must want to help our fellow man and woman. If one state has a problem, all the states should assume the responsibility of helping that one state. If one city has a problem, all cities in that state should assume the responsibility to help that one city.
If one person on a block in a city has a problem, that entire block should assume responsibility to help that one person.

Ultimately, how can we expect our government to get together when we as individuals can't. Every man for themselves mentality will be the ruin of everyone.

In my opinion, the right words and the strike of a pen can create much more change then violence ever could.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Cool heads and reason MUST prevail; we have only ONE chance to save our Republic. It will take our unity and resolve if we are to succeed. Let us find common ground to stand together, remembering that we are all Americans and our destiny is secure if we remain united.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I won't bring it.

But I will dang sure carry it home.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
ill read through this thread later, but i kinda feel like a philosopher right now. i mean, what does it matter, it will just become forgotten history like it always does anyways. just try to minimize your losses the best you can

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RR98
Violence is not only unnecessary, it is in fact counterproductive and undesirable.

Undesirable? Yes, unnecessary and counterproductive? I won't got that far.

In the perfect society, it is unnecessary and counterproductive. But, do you notice the perfect world here? We're very, very far away from anything close to perfect.

We still (for now, at least) have the power to change government by the power of our votes and openly and publicly voicing our opinions to influence and challenge the politicians who represent us with the threat of ousting them from office if they displease us.

Now, I like value everyone's opinion, but this has got to be the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. How old are you? I ask, because I think you'll have to be quite young to think that your "votes" and "voicing your opinion" matters. Your votes haven't counted for a very long time. It doesn't matter which face they put in power...they all follow the same leaders.

The tea parties being organized for Tax Day (April 15th) are a prime example. These are non-partisan gatherings to vent displeasure at TPTB. Go to one or, if there's not one in your area, organize one of your own. I truly believe that these can be useful to make the voices of the people not only heard, but heeded.

People have uprised in war, protested outside their bilderberg meetings, opposed them directly in press meetings...and have they "heeded" anything? LOL! they don't care about your voice, or what you want. Your only importance to them, is to serve them, and get them wealthier. The government should work for the people, but this is not so, and hasn't been so for a long time, world wide. The government works for the big bankers. And the bankers work for themselves.

If the voices of the masses are NOT heard and heeded, the nutcase militias and extremists living in compounds in remote areas will start to gain mainstream credence and acceptance, and THAT prospect actually DOES SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF TPTB. Violent revolution embraced or at least tolerated by a plurality of the people? Think about it.

This is so very far from the truth. One; how are these "nutcases" going to gain mainstream credence and acceptance, if the mainstream media avoids their existence, and if the does acknowledge their existence, it's solely to redicule them. A few extremist does not even put a sweat over their brow. The thing these people fear the most, is world wide exposure. And this is exatcly why, they're trying so very hard to censor the internet. This is excactly why they control the media, and the really important news hardly ever makes it to the masses through their brain-washing box(TV).

Go to a tea party on the 15th and make your voice heard...Democrat, Republican, Independent, Libertarian...no matter. If you believe our country is headed down the road to hell, then stand up for our Constitutional republic and make change happen before someone else MAKES it happen in a way that you may not like. Write or phone your representatives and Senators and tell them what you think and how pissed off you are.

Now. Today.

While it can still make a difference.

You don't get it do you? Have you seen how they manipulate the few good politicians that exist in the parliment? Have you seen their secret meetings, their lies to the good few? Have you seen the bills passed lately? Have you seen that, no matter who votes against them, certain bills are still passed, regardless? People have been calling up their senators and representatives since the late 80s...

Let me put it like this, your senators and representatives are not working for you, despite what they themselves think. The most they can do, is voice your opinion, directly to their bosses. And their bosses already know your opinion. Did your opinion deter them before?

You go write your letters, and make your phone calls. Do this...and do it now, today! Keep doing it...you will die, your kids will come, do it...they will die and their grand kids will do the same...and die. The time has long come and gone for "calling and making your voice heard." You will die doing that, and nothing will change.

I do not condone violence. But, honestlty, it's very hard to see another alternative to deal with these scum. These scum should be removed from this planet, if the people of this Earth are too move forward positively and proressively. The only other alternative I see that can be used effectively to shut them down, without instigating violence, is to expose them to the masses. We need to find a way, to expose these people to the world.

It's all well and good that we bring the information out...but, the current method of exposing them, is not picking up speed. Time is not on our hands. Right now, they are ahead of us...and we are still trying to catch up. They say it takes one person to make a change, and this is true...but it takes volumes of people to make large change. I would say, in this regard, it takes one person to initiate change, but a large portion to create that change. And right now, the people that know what are going on, are the minority. We are too few to pose a threat to them. And, if we do not find a means to increase our numbers, it will be too late.

Once we find a way to get the message to the masses...our next step to taking them down, is shutting down their system. How do we shut down their system? By working together for our own good, and not going to work, not fighting each other, but by taking a stance against them. We, the 90% of the world, work for the 10% who control everything. If 90% of us(or atleast enough of us[60%?] to create a huge dent in their plans) boycott their regulations and systems...they will fall.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am going to say, the means by which the NWO is trying to bring about their end is almost certainly going to result in violence.

A severe economic collapse on a country with citizens up their neck in debt coupled with the loss of personal freedoms topped off with the loss of sovereignty brought about with the stipulations of a one world currency will bring about violence...

The question is, will the violence be directed at each other which will make 'we the people' weak and divided and allow for martial law to be implemented or will our aggression be united and directed at the people who deserve, that is the puppet master and their lieutenants in the government?

Time will tell... the NWO are putting their moves out in the open. They are no longer hiding their moves... we can see the what they are going to do. Are we going to plan accordingly or lose the fight for our freedom?

Expect the DOW to increase into the 9000's until May. Then it will start dropping again until it makes one dramatic drop and it hits high 2000's in October. That is when the Government will force it's 'solution' upon us.

If we play this right they will not stand a chance to a well armed populace with the military and police officers who understand the constitution. First and foremost learn to love your neighbors again no matter the differences. You will soon need them as your ally.

It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when, and I suggest we all plan accordingly.

I will refrain from saying to much to keep the MIB from coming to my door, but plan accordingly... I will keep slaving away at my job and paying my taxes.

If this does not come to pass, then I will be the happiest person ever to be wrong. Again, we must exhaust all other options and use violence in a situation of self defense of ourselves if we are to remain united and maintain the high moral ground. Violence for the sake of violence can only make things worse.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I notice you’re in Texas and that you sound native (pro-freedom and ready to defend it); breed apart Texans…. Not that a lot of Americans are not also, just seems to be something in the water in Texas. (Almost joking)

You are so right; I believe that it will come to blows, as NWO power brokers cannot allow us our freedom if they are to control the world’s economy through global socialism. However, we must not allow them to disparage the Tea Party movement, as this will open the eyes of a large majority of the still asleep sheeple. Cool heads and reasoned arguments as to what we stand FOR and WHY we are standing; this must not be a ‘billy bob’ redneck extravaganza or our enemies will have a field day.

Even if you do not think it will have any effect, carry a sign and participate as numbers WILL serve to make the movement HARD to hide. plus, it will have the added bonus of networking together for darker days.

Plus, check out these predictions of what was in store for us, FIRST published 11/15/08 in OpEd – reads like a current newspaper… Long Live This Repulic!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/4/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i've been saying the very same thing to friends of mine for the last few years. Something drastic has to happen to make a change in our life time. People will probably die, i may have to die, before something happens. I say why wait till the violence is brought upon you. Change never happens here because our government is afraid of it's people, unlike other countries. If they saw us all rise up against them, there would definitely be some soiled pants in the white house. We should do something while we still have means of communicating with each other.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well at least somebody has the right idea. I hate peaceful marches, two state sloutions and long drawn out talk of sanctions and all this political correctness garbage, where we stand around talking about our feelings while people that are uncomprimising take advantage of our carebear sharing time and even the mention of violence makes one a social pariah. People would hate you and call you genocidal, or a warmonger, "You evil monster why would you defend yourself???!!!", and then like a bunch of sheep everyone the whole world over joins in and makes you the evil one, and why? Because they are all cowards and thier cowerdice is so far off the right path that it is insidious and evil. We have been trained to believe that violence is the realm of crazys, barbarians or even children. Makes one think that violence is unwise and foolish, but what is really foolish? To stand around and blow hot air until old age defeats you or to take a quick physically violent action and be done with it, even the longest wars are quicker then the shortest debates. Talking only works if there is an openess and in these days no one is open to the ideas of others. So violence is the only way, but if cowardice has it's nails in you, then by all means talk, talk to me while I am taking your stuff, makes it easier for me.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonking76

Strange Days......This is THE END......The doors

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Greetings Blaine..... You present a well rounded argument,however ,with all the money we spend on education in this country....the fruits of it, as I see it is, what we have right now....and that is a population that consists of selfish,whining,childlike adults that are just waiting for the mailman to deliver their entitlement.....and those that are not waiting for their entitlement are working for the government....when you add the fact that our educational system ranks someware around #48 on a global scale...The table is set for socialism and the population is receptive.....I find this to be very scary....On the brighter side of this senerio,there are a larger number of productive people who because of apathy do not participate in the process....( about 45 million people who have a right to vote sat home on their asses this last election)...If we are to take back our government,it must be done within the next six years,starting this november....for the next six years we must abandon party affiliation and just vote according to this slogan "Who Ever Is IN..IS OUT"!!This will totally dismember the lobby network as well as all special interests...If the american can do this...than WE The People will surely be in control...and in the process we will be able to reconstruct the Republic which is ruled by law and not the mob......

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"War is an extension of politics by other means."- Carl Von Clausewitz

"Where a government has come into power through some form of popular vote, fraudulent or not, and maintains at least an appearance of constitutional legality, the guerrilla outbreak cannot be promoted, since the possibilities of peaceful struggle have not yet been exhausted."- Che Guevara

There is much work to be done in the political arena before violence can be advocated. At this point, any "revolutionary" outbreak would be doomed to failure, as the conditions requisite to a successful guerrilla campaign do not exist. The government yet maintains at least the illusion of constituent representation and legitimacy, false though the illusion may be. The support of the people must be there- there must be a sea-change of public perception- to overcome the stigma attached to anti-government agitation, which is currently fueled by the mainstream media.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join