It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
5. The Middle East / Order of Assassins faction.

There is a great secret tradition in the Middle East as well, which is most greatly realized in the secret Sufi traditions. This group apparently does not posssess much advanced technology, but does retain the ancient magical traditions.

Other factions have been fascinated by the Sufi wisdom and have sought to implement it. This group was also historically responsible for the Order of Assassins, and their research into political murders was implemented by the other groups due to its extreme effectiveness.

This group has been both the "good guy" and the "bad guy" over the generations, and the closest they came to worldwide power was through the Ottoman Empire. They have a substantial financial stake in world affairs thanks to their control of the oil economy. Last year’s drop in oil prices was partially designed by the New World Order faction to destroy their political influence by bankrupting them, but it appears to have completely failed.

This group has historically cooperated with the New World Order and the Illuminati to varying degrees, and for a time had access to Looking Glass technology, allowing them a window into the future. They now appear to have largely, if not completely turned against both of these groups.
They now seem to be increasingly sympathetic with the New International Group and may well have already formalized some sort of treaty with them. Again, they will push for a new, saner, fairer and more regulated financial system that stops these grandiose abuses from occurring. We can also expect much more cooperation with the Obama administration.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
David Wilcock goes on to say:

MORE COMPLEX THAN IT APPEARS

Though all these groups are secret, only two of them are predominantly negative — the New World Order and the Illuminati. Those two groups are also actively working to bring each other down over deep internal differences in philosophy and divergent desires for power and control.

According to Rayelan, the Templar faction has been planning the economic collapse we are now going through for "well over a hundred years," and all along it was intended to bankrupt Faction One (now the Illuminati and the New World Order) and nullify their negative influence. This largely appears to have succeeded.
------------------
divinecosmos.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Brunhild D4blemont

Funny, i notice that myself. I like how he didnt include himself in that scenario. What I believe is that we are wasting all of our resources to quickly. Have you ever notice while going through google earth or in a plane how populated a city is, in such a small area. and then you continue and suddenly theres an abundance of land. Maybe if we would stop funding the banks and car companys and put money in reasearch teams that look for new energy technologies, one that im sure we already have but are telling, than we could spread out the population, release tension between people, which might just reduce crime and reduce population since sence there wouldnt be people croweded all over the place to a point to were my johnson and her cherry pie touch and whala! There comes baby jesus. Anyways, I would much rather have a global community were knowledge is shared technology is spread out evenly and only the those that have a greater wisdom and spiritual awakening could be considered as the "leader" but in the end no one would be greater. Sounds way off from left field but, maybe one day!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hey Bombeni, You know I'm with you on this one!

I'm glad you asked that question.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hi SLAYER what about the RFID chip?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Oh wow, I just crowned you Queen Poster of the Day.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

That's funny and Thank you. Check this one out.

RFID in both hands. These are actually on my thread I thought I'd add them here too.

P.S Bombeni, we are friends but by your picture I dont know if you are male or female. Maybe you like it that way? OOPs I read it says "His royal highness) I refer to mine as your royal anus. Is that word allowed?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Actually I am a girl Bombeni. You see the "i" is feminine, if I was a guy my name would be Bombeno.

Gizmo is my dog, he is about 15 years old. He does think he's Royalty.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well if it is a real conspiracy I'm pretty sure the ones at the top would supposedly be well aware of the significance of such a device and would know that it will be rejected by the masses either based on privacy issues or prophetic bible beliefs either way it's DOA.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well actually it's not a conspiracy. See below.
MC9090-G RFID Handheld Mobile Computer

Motorola's MC9090-G RFID handheld reader gives your workers the ability to capture a comprehensive range of data — from RFID tags and bar codes to images — with this flexible multi-function RFID handheld reader, which reads data in remote areas where fixed RFID readers can't reach.

This is an RFID han held reader. If we have a global NWO it would require a global ID system. This happens to be it.

Actually it would be mandatory to get this ID to buy or sell, to enter an airport, federal building, most everything. No more ID cards , Drivers license, or social security numbers, it will also hold all your medical and banking data. This is real!

I hope I don’t seem intrusive. I took the pictures off of my thread. It’s different and about the Bible.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Oh I'm well aware of the technology existing that's not the issue the issue is whether or not the masses will go willingly into a tag system.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here's the IBM advertisement (30 second ad) they are ready and rearin' to go. www.youtube.com...

Not long ago our keys at my job were replaced with a plastic card. All I have to do is wave my purse over the door device and it unlocks. I don't even have to take it out of my billfold.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Believe it or not slayer I think they will line up in a hurry to get chipped.

No one wants to leave their house behind, all their belongings, job, bank accounts, etc.

It will appear to be a great thing to those who dont understand.

Another thing to consider is a global currency. It will not be money, as we know it it will be credits. We are almost paperless now.

Those that want to keep they FDIC insured money will jump in line. This is a very deceptive ID system.

Even believers will have religious doubts and take this ID.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Wow, that is a cool video.

I have 2 friends on here with possible conflicting views.

It's hard to stay Neutral. I know this is such a controversial issue!

I'm wanting to see others points of view. We arent all clones yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Revelation 20:4 (New International Version)

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

P.S. SLAYER am I off post? If so we dont need to discuss this on your site? I wasnt sure of your view point on the NWO.

P.S Bombeni my thread isnt listed under new posts. Very odd. The only way I can find it is in my profile. Do you know why. My Bible one posted this morning?? It vanished.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

The antichrist was Nero- it unfolded before their very eyes a long time ago. This is not what the bible was talking about.

And hey guess what? I've read it multiple times!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I dont think he meant off topic, wonder.

I think it was the question, or point wasnt what he was asking.

I dont wanna speak for him, thats only what i get from it.

And i think youre right, sheeple will line up accordingly for barcodes, matbe even trample each other like theyre handin out big screen tv's or somethin.

And we will be watchin em, gigglin... unless they see us, and make us stand in line!

"Get your barcodes here!!!!" next, theyll be sellin em black market, low budget barcodes, fake ones, etc....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hey, bombeni!
I wanted to ask you, and dont take this the wrong way, but do you beleive the bible is showing us the end times, or are they just a writing of them in general?

I could see making them fit, and im not saying you are.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Hey guinness,
Youre right they may give out free Big screen TV's as a bonus for signing up. Or add some extra credits to your chip account. The first 100,000 get a door prize!

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join