It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Goody Was Sacraficed or something!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ok there is yet again coincidences connecting this ugly cow who was all over the UK's media for weeks because she was struck with Terminal Cancer, she died today this Sunday 22nd March (Mother's Day) at about 3:15am

NOW.

Here's a picture of the cover of OK Magazine, the 666th Edition......

Also note, the dates on her little timeline on the right, they are 9,4,4,7,3,7,8 add them up and you get 42 which is an OBVIOUS MULTIPLE OF 666 !!

ALSO!! if you add up all the visible EYEBALLS on the cover you get 39, which is YET ANOTHER MULTIPLE OF 666!!!

how blatant can these sick bastards get...

Also, the main cover is her and her 2 kids = SIX Eyes, what about her loving husband???

AND another thing, this magazine was printed BEFORE SHE EVEN #ING DIED!! I mean ok yeah so she had cancer so she would die but come on....

Why was this PIG looking woman recieving such a crazy amount of attention, for # sake no person in the UK has had this much attention since DIANA!!!

Just found this out too, 1981 X 2009 = 3979829 turn that upside and you will see the 3 SIX's .......

[edit on 22-3-2009 by doofus86]

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by doofus86

I really don't see the need to call anybody an ugly cow, less somebody who battled cancer several times and won only to be killed by it at 28 and leaving two children behind.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow, well seemingly from your first line you didn't like her. However I think disrespecting the dead is not a very intelligent thing to be doing.

As far as your math and numerology goes, she was a celebrity, pure and simple. It was all over the media cause she had cancer, and cancer is the "in" disease at the moment.

I think you might be attempting to analyze something that isn't there.

Good effort thought...

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
you don't understand, another UK Celebrity RECENTLY DIED THIS WEEK!!!

heck she was around longer than JADE!! and what did she get, a little box in the front page of The Sun.....

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There's too many 666 coincidences with her death and this magazine, I'm not going to ignore, when someone get MEDIA attention like her, it's for a #ing REASON

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It is a horrible thing to call someone an "ugly Cow", and it certainly doesn't help the person making such a claim, recieving respect.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
what does 666 have to do with anything. What does it mean to a numerologist? Do you have to be a pseudo-christian numerologist to know? Where is 666 in the bible, I am having trouble finding it. Any answers would be awesome, thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AnjeluvDeath

I'm not supporting this thread, but just answering your question as to where it is in the Bible.

Revelations Chapter 13 verse 18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If Jade was sacrificed/ murdered, then it was by the british public. She's been on the front page of all the rags for months with this story. And people have wished it upon her that she's gone, so they don't have to read about it anymore. The whole "thoughts creating reality" comes into play. The public wanted her dead, so dead she is. Maybe it was a little game from those in charge, to see how quickly we did it. How strong our consciousness is, or somehting.

Maybe I just pulled that theory out of my ass.

Who knows.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I had a dream this morning about Jade Goody, I did not know she had died and neither in the dream, but she was at her wedding again and I told her it was not real and she had to get out of that reality. She was angry at me because she wanted to stay, but told her to get out and let go because that wedding happened in real life and this one in the dream was fake and she had to move on. When i woke up I said to my self that meant Jade had died.

I was in danger my self and had to run away too to saftey in the end.

I switched on the news and found out it was true. What does that mean to anyone here, it is funny how all these coincidences in the dream came true.

It feels like now that Jade did not know she died and she did not know where she was since she died in her sleep which now makes sense, and it makes sense that I told her to move on because the people in the dream were not real including the wedding and she had to get out and realise it was not real, maybe set her on the right path even though she was confused. She said 'what are you talking about you are trying to ruin my wedding' but said your wedding already happened.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by balrathamir

I'm not supporting this thread, but just answering your question as to where it is in the Bible.

Revelations Chapter 13 verse 18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

Which bible is that and how does that translate from the original language?

See, I know my Iron Maiden lyrics too but the point is, that is in what...the bible that the councel of Nicea decided to put in? The one KJ decided to write? Which original version of the bible is it in and how was it put originally. I only ask since biblical scholars even do not agree the number is 666 but I am sure that someone on this board is more knowledgable than they.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
''Good night my fellow conspirators, I once more had a machiavelous idea. I just speak with our collaborators at OK magazine and they agree to make something for us since they had this long due debt for a past collaboration with our orguanisation. So this is the plan, we, the brotherhood of the beast, as you know must be evil, and tonight I had the evilest plan since evil has been created by our master Belzebuth. ALL HAIL BELZEBUTH. The plan go as follow, we gonna make sure this chick die of cancer, then, on the cover of Ok magazine, our infographist will plug as much 666 hint as evil allow us. No one will ever know! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA''

Actual quote from the guild leader of the brotherhood of the beast.

Seriously, do you believe your own crap?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To OP:

Ok asince i'm not allowed to tell you straight up that you're an idiot, let me explain why you're a moron.

The magazine was released before she died because if i'm correct the funds from it we're going straight to her kids and Jade wanted to make sure her kids got the money and it was a guaranteed cert that she was going to die in the next month anyway which is why they released it now and because if they sell it now they'll make more money than if they sell it a month after she dies.

Also shes had this much press attention because of the old saying "bad news sells more". Noone actually liked her and not many knew who she was before she got cancer, but her airing her series following her last couple of months was quite controversial and also the fact that shes used her last couple of months to try andraise cervical cancer awareness is why quite a few people like her and shes got this much attention.

Now, me personally, i don't care about her as theres plenty of people dying with cancer.

But this is why ATS is getting stupid, because kids like you are turning anyones death into a damn conspiracy.

[edit on 22/3/09 by Liamoville]

[edit on 22/3/09 by Liamoville]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Every since that dream today if its a sign or something means if she started faith in Christ in her last days and was able to reach him after all her own personality faults then you can too, all you need is to believe in Christ which is the easiest thing to do to get into an after life. If Jade can do it so can you.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

She died have a little respect **SNIP**

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by balrathamir

I never understood that wording. 600 threescore and 6? So it should look like this, 600 600 600 6, should it not? I'd like an explanation of this archaic wording and translation. It makes no sense to me how anyone gets 666 from that description.

And to the op! You are a foul person. And a troll at that.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Also note, the dates on her little timeline on the right, they are 9,4,4,7,3,7,8 add them up and you get 42 which is an OBVIOUS MULTIPLE OF 666 !!

ALSO!! if you add up all the visible EYEBALLS on the cover you get 39, which is YET ANOTHER MULTIPLE OF 666!!!

How is 42 an obvious 'multiple' of 666?
42/666 = 0.063063...
666/42 = 15.8571.

39 doesn't work too well either
39/666 = 0.05855855
666/39 = 17.069...

Unless "obvious multiple" means something far different to you than it does to most people, there's a flaw in some of your basic assumptions.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
reply to post by balrathamir

I never understood that wording. 600 threescore and 6? So it should look like this, 600 600 600 6, should it not? I'd like an explanation of this archaic wording and translation. It makes no sense to me how anyone gets 666 from that description.

And to the op! You are a foul person. And a troll at that.

Actually, "Six hundred, threescore, and six" does, indeed, come out as 666.
A "Score" is 20. Threescore was an archaic way of saying "60"...there's a similar usage in the Gettysburg Address..."Fourscore and seven years ago" for "87 years ago" .

Thus, "600, threescore, and six" would be 600 + (3x20)+6, or 600+60+6, or 666.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The council of Nicaea didn't decide what books the Bible was to be comprised of.
The earliest extant manuscript of the relevant verse of Revelation is in the Oxyrhyncus Papyri and gives the number of the beast as 616.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join