It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grigori/Watcher Demon/Fallen Angel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have a Watcher that has been visiting me off an on for the past 6 months. I know he is working for the dark side and its "checking up on me" = watching me. It keeps a dark shadow form, and doesent show its wings- it wouldnt surprise me if they were removed.

Watcher Info
en.wikipedia.org...(angel)
www.steliart.com...

As a medium, I have the ability to turn off and on my gift, and keep it turned off most of the time. It is when I have turned it on, that I have encountered this being. I have asked, what are you doing here- and it replys "just watches" or "just watching" and dissappears. The past 4 times I Have encountered it has said that very phrase, nothing else.

These kinds of spirits arnt held by traditional banishments and circles of light, etc. They are pretty much, gate keepers as it were. Demons if they work for the darker side, Angels if they are from the light. But still not really either of the two, and so can come and go as they please.

I am wondering if anyone else has come across a watcher?
What has been the outcome of your encounter?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

This is my belief : the only way that something from the "dark" side can threaten you is if you invite them in. Have you been doing anything that may have been an invitation. I'm not claiming to know alot about this kind of stuff, but that is my personal belief.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

I didnt invite this spirit in- Im a professional- professional ghost hunter and medium. With vast paranormal experiences- I am the expert people come to for help. Im not some teenager playing the Ouji board.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, here's my two cents on the subject.

I believe the "Shadow" men, if you will, don't require an invitation in the traditional sense of .. "hey, let's talk." If it's a watcher, it's incredibly dangerous, especially so if you're female. I'm currently debating with myself as to the current state of being of the "watchers." My research seems to indicate that there's an entire branch of watchers who are no longer in the spirit form, and any resemblance to a spirit entity is artificially induced via technology. In fact, I'd suggest the dark watchers may be what we traditionally refer to as ETs.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It is just watching to see what you are doing out of interest in what you are doing.
Because its there at the same time as you.
Why do you think it takes off when you talk to it?
Because its just interested, curious in what your doing how you are doing it etc.
Then when you ask it a question, you disturb its interest, then it goes somewhere else.
It does not want to hurt you or talk to you or even know you, it was just interested in what you were doing, as it was passing by where you were.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck

This is my belief : the only way that something from the "dark" side can threaten you is if you invite them in. Have you been doing anything that may have been an invitation. I'm not claiming to know alot about this kind of stuff, but that is my personal belief.

Cherry

Ummm did you even read my post, i never said you did anything, i also stated that i'm not an expert. Please don't flame me just for replying your post... I also stated that this was my personal belief, not the belief of others or yours.

Jeez, take a stress pill..

Cherry

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Could your "gift" be attracting this watcher since you only notice him or her when your switch is in the up position????

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
possibly related experience, supporting my current theory on the topic, which i posted a thread about here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think i may have had an experience or two with a watcher or something i'm not sure.
The first time i was in bed and woke to this thing at the end of my bed, pleasuring itself, i'm not joking, it was the most terrifying thing i've ever seen, the i tried to close my eyes thinking it was just a dream or something, but it was making me look some how. I had the feeling like it could put this tremendous fear into me, and i couldn't overcome it. It told me it's name, but i did not want to remember the event so i've forgotten. It only lasted a few minutes but seemed like it lasted a lot longer. It was really strange, it had legs like a spider or something, the upper torso was of a man, and it had wings, that where i think like a dragon fly, it was about 8 or 9 years ago now and like i say, i don't really want to remember.
The second time 2-3 months later i woke up, to someone that looked like a midget sitting on my window sill at the end of my bed, he was dressed kinda funny, like a rapper or something with a big ball cap, and he seemed to be really into some music or something, it wasn't paying attention. I was so freaked out i didn't move, i just stared, and then it noticed me, with kind of this oh sheet is he looking at me kind of reaction. Next thing i knew i was face down on the floor with someone on my back trying to pull one of my eyes open, and then i "woke up". It was really wierd both times, because they kind of occurred when it should have been a dream, but i don't think these where dreams, due to how real everything was. I've had lucid dreams before, and these where nothing like those, i've also had sleep paralysis, and while that was scary, it was nothing compared to these occurrences.
I've never looked into what these where, but i do believe in watchers/fallen angels, so maybe that's what i saw.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Personally, I find all of this to be a very interesting subject, namely due to the fact that I've seen things in the past that I still can't explain (although as more time passes I find myself doubting what I saw more and more strongly).

I had a good friend that I used to take walks with in the town we lived in at the time. Both of us, being in the military at that point, had just recently arrived there and the entire town seemed eerie to us. The two of us would often think we saw things that really couldn't be there (mass hysteria of some sort perhaps?), one of which was a dark stretch of road in the middle of town where, if we stood at the crossroads and focused enough, we could see something demonic.

Of course, I'm not well versed enough in your profession to state without a fact what I saw...or even if I saw anything at all. I probably would just chalk it up to my imagination now if I didn't think there was a time it was in my mind and flipping through my past like a book.

Anyhow, this might answer your original question, it might not. That was just the most similar experience I had that I could think of.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

That might have been an incubus or a succubus...those are sexual predators...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

Wow that sounds pretty disturbing. After you saw these images 8 or 9 years ago- did you leave the room or did you fall back to sleep. This will help indicate whether you were having a night terror.

Another thing. When ET Abductions occur, they implant strange things inside your memory instead ofthe actual abduction. Some people see the easter bunny or santa clause- you saw something horrible. Could if of been a masked memory?

Last but not least, if it was a real apparition, my husband witnessed something like this too. Only he awoke to find the walls melting and a crazed ballerina spinning round and round as fast as a tornado- the walls melted and he closed his eyes and screamed and it all dissapeared. That happened to him years before I met him. I know that these incidents can occur-- and only you can know for sure what it meant.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I stayed awake both times, I did not want to got back to sleep for fear of it happening again. I saw a documentary on incubuses once and don't think it was the same thing. E.T. abduction? no i don't think so, demon's or nephilim more likely, although i'm not sure about the midget, he wasn't like the winged thing. The first time i was sweating profusely, i dunno why, i was just soaked, it kinda disgusting. Haven't experienced anything since, maybe it was some kinda schizophrenia or something, it just stuck with me as being very real and definitely not a dream. If anyone knows the documentary i'm talking about it aired about 4 years ago on the discovery channel, i haven't been able to find it online, i'd like to see it again, it was pretty crazy. They where following one guy that was being harassed and sexually assaulted by an incubus on a regular basis, they filmed him while he slept using night vision and brought in a white noise machine with some pretty interesting results.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I have been working in Demonology circles. My very first thought would be that you have an attachment from a recent investigation. Since you have the 'gift' and do paranormal research I would assume that was the first thing you checked for.

My second thought is that since you are gifted, that you have it in the 'on' position for a full 24 hour period and see what times the Watcher is coming to see you. The timing may be very important.

My third thought is if it is responsive to your question, the first thing to ask it is its name. If he does not answer so be it but if he does you might garner some good information to research with.

It sounds like you know enough not to invite one of these things into your life. However, is there anything about the place you are in that might allow it in? Also, has anyone else by accident or maliciously given it permission?

Last thing I can think of is to use your gift and completely ignore it. The demon might lose interest. This does sound like a demon. Whatever you do please be careful and I will say a quick prayer for you tonight. I hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
research so far:

- demons (spirit beings who lost the ability to manifest physically)
- angels (spirit beings that can manifest physically)
- fallen angels (beings that lost the ability to manifest physically, so they body snatch or clone a container - they are relegated to the physical dimension with us and have limited spiritual power. they compensate for this by the use of technology, which makes it appear as if they are powerful spirit beings)

[edit on 21-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by dnaobs

Wow that sounds pretty disturbing. After you saw these images 8 or 9 years ago- did you leave the room or did you fall back to sleep. This will help indicate whether you were having a night terror.

Another thing. When ET Abductions occur, they implant strange things inside your memory instead ofthe actual abduction. Some people see the easter bunny or santa clause- you saw something horrible. Could if of been a masked memory?

Last but not least, if it was a real apparition, my husband witnessed something like this too. Only he awoke to find the walls melting and a crazed ballerina spinning round and round as fast as a tornado- the walls melted and he closed his eyes and screamed and it all dissapeared. That happened to him years before I met him. I know that these incidents can occur-- and only you can know for sure what it meant.

Question.. not trying to upset... just wondering... did your husband do drugs earlier in life such as psychotropic? Some of them causes flashes years later very similar to what you have described. I had an acquaintance who did acid early in life and had very similar visions 10-15 years later long after he quit doing the stuff. Supposedly it can happen even from a one-time trip.

Not to dismiss anything possibly paranormal but there are also possible medical conditions that he could have for this vision. Pressure on brain... etc... not trying to upset.. honest. Just wondering. My thought has always been - see if there is a medical reason first and then when none of that is the cause then you have paranormal. Couldn't hurt to have an MRI on the brain ya know?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It occured for my husband, after his mother comitted suicide and he was on alot of psychiatric medication (they were very close). He and I have considered the possibility that it could of been medication induced, but he swares up and down that it wasn't. Another interesting side note.... a month before I met my husband, the doctors had him on an obscene amount of psychiatric medication (like 5x the normal amount)- and one night he believe's he overdosed because he awoke to this thing by his bed, calling out to his name and then before he knew it he wasnt in his room anymore. He felt like he had died, and remembers being in a dark room with one light on above a crude wooden chair and was being questioned by this demon. The demon was taunting him to "turn to the dark side" he refused, time and time again. Then he was returned back to earth only to find that he was naked and vommiting in the toilet. He has no recolleciton of how he got there from his room.

Ends up- whoever prescribed for him to be on that amount of medication was wrong- and with my help with a new doctor he totally got off psychiatric meds all together. I believe he had a true near death exeprience... In my experience Demons try to ruin the people who are trying to make a positve change in the world to a certain degree. If you are a threat to them, in any way, they will watch you for any moment of weakness. That is what I feel like my watcher is doing. I dont feel threatened- just irritated.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hi darlin...

How are you doing?

I've been meaning to talk to you for a while, about I don't know what, but I read your thread just now, and it disturbs me a lot. I'm really pleased to hear that you are so aware of what this being is, and can tune it out to an extent if you want to. Like you, I'm wondering why it's there at all.

This is very similar to an entity that surrounded me for a good couple of years, and may still be here. At the time, I was running my own shop selling crystals and so on, doing readings, running mediumship circles, meditation classes....lots of things. Gradually, this energy made itself known to me, although I didn't really see more than shadows, but it's effect on my customers was awful...long story short here, but in the end I had to close my shop. I didn't really think it was anything other than a hex that had been placed, (and there were a few potential sources), but nothing I could do could clear it. At the most it worked for a few hours and then it was back...it made absolutely no difference what I did, and I have protection and cleansing skills like you wouldn't believe. I talked to a few people about it, and eventually we uncovered that it was an Enochian entity, at which point most people will mutter something like...oh sugar!...and leave as soon as they can. I have no idea what to do about it either. Professional paranormal investigators and even exorcists didn't have much luck, and I spoke to some very experienced people.

As for inviting it in...I absolutely did not. Thankfully most of the time I wasn't aware of it, but it showed itself to other people, and there was one really terrifying incident when an angel therapist who was involved with our mediumship circle was so scared by it that she had to leave. It was trying to strangle her, or that's what it felt like, but no-one else in the circle noticed anything. I have massive reservations about the current craze for angel therapy, and how they are "trained". They have no real idea how to protect themselves at all, and will not be told by anyone else that there might be a more useful way. The manner in which this entity kicked off in her presence kinda proves that she was doing nothing useful to hold it back. Anyway...that's not really important here...it's a whole other rant.

The few people who did catch a glimpse of what it was and what it wanted said that all they could sense from it was absolute hatred for me and a desire to really hurt me. I think it did try...on a dry sunny day at 30 miles an hour, quiet country road...by car flipped over into a ditch with no apparent cause. Fortunately I escaped with nothing more than nettle stings on my hands, but angel therapy lady refused even to talk to me after that as she though she was going to be next.....

Which leaves me with the question of "why us?" The only thing I can come up with is that as sensitives, mediums, "lightworkers"...(I really dislike that word!)...we are much more visible in energy terms than the average person in the street. Possible there is a lot of psychic "noise" around us and lots of interesting things happening that makes them want to stick around. Of course, if we are actively working towards progressing ourselves and waking other people up along the way, then we will be working against them, if they are on the demonic end of the watcher scale and it would suit them to make our lives uncomfortable.

I don't know how to deal with this hun...I didn't have much luck getting rid of the one near me, so I don't know how much use I can be to you, unless it's to tell you that you're not imagining it, it is there, and somewhere, one of us knows how to deal with it.

I also wanted to add, in response to mhinsey, that I have never done drugs of any kind, never even smoked a cigarette, and don't drink. It was suggested to me that I have all the medical tests done, which I did, and there is nothing physically wrong with me, apart from being 6 inches too short for my weight. I've seen the therapists, I'm not schizophrenic, I don't have a brain tumour, have never touched anything even remotely psychotropic, and don't even have fluoride in our private water supply, but you are correct....these things do need to be checked.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
caitlin, that's an interesting story.
what type of exorcist? why do you call it enochian? enoch's watchers?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Wow! That sounds like youve been through some awful experiences with this Enochian spirit. I am so sorry you had to stop your business because it. That was probably its intention

Yes I agree with you that we vibrate at a higher frequency than most other people, bringing more attention in to ourselves.

At the present time, I don't feel threatened by this watcher. I feel like- although it is gathering information on me, that it himself isnt going to be causing me harm.

Unfortunately, like you, I had been at the mercy of the darkside for over a decade- because i had no idea how to accurately protect myself, and had know way of determining what was good and what was bad that was coming through. I agree with you, with the dislike of the term "lightworkers" - because in my experience, it is people who have no idea what they are getting themselves into. When I first got into working with spirits and astral traveling, I believed that if I prayed and asked for protection with my work- that that was ample protection and I blindly went forward communicating with spirits whos intentions were to harm me. I have been attacked my demons and one tried to kill me- so I know how bad it can get-- but, I know better now- and I dont screw around with spirits that give me even the slightest warning that they are being purposely misleading or untruthful.

Years later, I know better now, and have the ability to protect myself when need be.

Nice to meet you, and please feel free to U2U me if you would like to talk somemore!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join