It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Vision OOBE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
While sitting at my kitchen table in broad daylight, I had a waking vision, an OOBE. I was, at the time, browsing the net on my computer, which was perched on the kitchen table. Suddenly, I was hurtling threw the air, up into the space above the earth where the satellites orbit. I could hear the noise of various electronic gadgets accessing the satellites, even though there is no sound in a vaccum. It was a jumbled up noise of tv shows, cell phone calls, radio broadcasts, and digitized, robotic sounds. I gazed around me and saw, just hanging in space, two "beings" perched at a console. Imagine its like you're looking threw the front window of a spacecraft at two figures. Here's my crude rendition of what I saw

the area around them was see threw, as if they were just floating in midair, no craft was visible, just the hint of it threw the window. The two figures were male and had long dark hair, dark eyes, and masculine noses (which i didn't do a very good job depicting). They had no facial hair. They were actually much larger looking than my pic does them justice. More muscular and more dangerous looking, to boot. They were also almost holographic, kinda shimmering and nearly transparent but for the light from the "console" of the ...craft they were in (which as i said before, was totally invisible, as it were cloaked).

Mind you, this is all happening very rapidly. I look back towards the earth and see it curving away beneath me, and in the distance, shimmering things surfing along the top of the atmosphere that I realize are human males. It didn't make any sense to me but I achieved a kind of knowing of what I was seeing: These were the human friends of the two beings in the craft. They were from an all human male organization on earth, that, whether they realized it or not, had one thing in common with the two beings - they absolutely hated human women. Although the beings also hated human males, the human male organization was not aware of it.

I jerked my head back around as panic and pain starting registering in my body. I caught one last glimpse of the two figures who were now aware of my presence and were very angry about it. I wasn't supposed to be able to see them, particularly because I was female. I don't know why, but I was actually experiencing the sensations as if I had literally gone up there without a space suit. I guess it was a very odd OOBE. My head jerked back and my eyes started rolling up into my skull as I began to pass out from any number of things -numbing cold, no air, vaccum (de)compression i dunno. Was painful, that's all i knew. The entire thing lasted 3 or 4 seconds. But in that three or four seconds, I learned a heckuvalot.

Meanwhile, wham, I'm back in my seat at the table. My whole body felt as if pins and needles were sticking into it, like when you sit on your foot and loses feeling, that tingling, but uncomfortable sensation. It dissipated after a couple minutes. I thought, "What the freak was that!?" But I didnt say anything.

An hour goes by and suddenly both of my kids, who were 8 and 9 years of age, come out of the room where they've been playing video games, to complain that it feels like its RAINING INSIDE THE HOUSE.

I looked at them in shock and horror. "What did you say?"
"It feels like its raining, like little rain drops on my skin." Says my daughter.
And my son agrees with her -- "Yeah, like cold water splashing tiny dots"

At that point, I began to panic. I examined them to see if everything else was okay, grilled them for more answers about their symptoms, and then got on the phone and called my sister (who is alot older than me and alot wiser). I explained the entire thing to her and she said,
"Don't worry. They can't hurt you." I was like, "How do you know this?"
And she said, "I just know they can't hurt you." I was totally perplexed, but was reassured by the confidence in her voice.

The next day, a man came over with a buzz saw and cut the trees down in front of my house, which was a rental property RIGHT next to a huge radar dome on an air force base in Florida. The dome had been blocked from view by the trees. Well it wasn't right next to it, but across the street anyway.

I always wondered if perhaps I had somehow, via some freak electromagnetic anomalie, combining with my computer and the radar dome, been subjected to some kind of weird OOBE that effected everyone in the house.

Isn't that weird? I still can't get over how strange that entire thing was.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Was anything else wet such as furniature or carpet?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Was anything else wet such as furniature or carpet?

No, nothing was wet. You thinking ectoplasm or something?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's rather strange to me that you would deduct that because the "aliens" were male and the people on the earth that were shimmering were "male," that that must have meant that they "hated women."

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hate and jelousy go hand in hand.

Probably jelous you could Oobe better than some of their own.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Perhaps they were jealous of the fact that our species has male and female and can reproduce through sexual intercourse.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Think of them as gatekeepers of the Times of existance.I have had similar accounts undo, thanks for sharing.Cooridoors to parallel existances and future resonances.A straight line to Eternity and back.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It's rather strange to me that you would deduct that because the "aliens" were male and the people on the earth that were shimmering were "male," that that must have meant that they "hated women."

I didn't deduct it. It was told to me, from... I dunno, something just told me that was what they were, and what their connection to the two beings was. Human men from an all male organization on earth, who, although they didn't realize it, hated human women. And that the two beings hated all humans but especially female humans. which is where the human male organization and the two beings found common ground (even though the human males had no idea that was part of their relationship with the two beings). The overall impression was that the two beings were using the all human male organization to hurt women without the human males realizing that was what was transpiring.

Don't ask me.
I was just a visitor for a few seconds.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Perhaps they were jealous of the fact that our species has male and female and can reproduce through sexual intercourse.

It's possible. That thought crossed my mind later when I was trying to figure it out. Also, because they didn't like humans in general, perhaps the fact women make more humans was a source of irritation for them.?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

I didn't deduct it. It was told to me, from... I dunno, something just told me that was what they were, and what their connection to the two beings was. Human men from an all male organization on earth, who, although they didn't realize it, hated human women. And that the two beings hated all humans but especially female humans. which is where the human male organization and the two beings found common ground (even though the human males had no idea that was part of their relationship with the two beings).

Sounds like deduction to me... I dunno..
Anyway, thanks for sharing.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Of course, you've also have to realize I don't buy into the "evil aliens" hubba lubb either. I tend to think they are benevolent.. People always bring up abductions but there are various reasons why they could be abducting people.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Of course, you've also have to realize I don't buy into the "evil aliens" hubba lubb either. I tend to think they are benevolent.. People always bring up abductions but there are various reasons why they could be abducting people.

I don't think all ETs hate women or people. But these particular beings did/do.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

I didn't deduct it. It was told to me, from... I dunno, something just told me that was what they were, and what their connection to the two beings was. Human men from an all male organization on earth, who, although they didn't realize it, hated human women. And that the two beings hated all humans but especially female humans. which is where the human male organization and the two beings found common ground (even though the human males had no idea that was part of their relationship with the two beings).

Sounds like deduction to me... I dunno..
Anyway, thanks for sharing.

I was too freaked out to deduce that much detail in those brief seconds. It was revealed to me, as i was seeing it. I had no idea how they were surfing along the top of the atmosphere, either, and certainly couldn't see body shapes to determine they were human or any kind of bidped. it was just revealed to me at the same time as i was seeing it.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
According to Amitakh Stanford, the Anunnaki currently have cloaked vessels orbiting earth. Makes sense that you would see the life forms and not the cloaked ship from your vantage point.

www.xeeatwelve.net...

As anyone who has read Amitakh knows, the Anunnaki pretty much hate women. And just as you percieved, they really just hate, and despise humans in general. Sort of the same way white rascist despise blacks - believing that we are so much more inferior to them.

Your story sounds credible to me, because in this day-and-age with the lessening of the Earth's magnetic field, we are becoming more and more aware of the illussory existance we are living.

You saw what you saw. There are those of us who immediately understand the vision.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespy2
According to Amitakh Stanford, the Anunnaki currently have cloaked vessels orbiting earth. Makes sense that you would see the life forms and not the cloaked ship from your vantage point.

www.xeeatwelve.net...

As anyone who has read Amitakh knows, the Anunnaki pretty much hate women. And just as you percieved, they really just hate, and despise humans in general. Sort of the same way white rascist despise blacks - believing that we are so much more inferior to them.

Your story sounds credible to me, because in this day-and-age with the lessening of the Earth's magnetic field, we are becoming more and more aware of the illussory existance we are living.

You saw what you saw. There are those of us who immediately understand the vision.

Yes, very interesting! I was also thinking, that maybe this was similar to when dolphins can tell an epleptic is about to seizure. Brain waves are electromagnetic at some level, are they not? Maybe because of the trees in front of the house, the dome waves were building up inside our house, bouncing or something, and got too highly concentrated. Altered nerve receptors by converting some biological function like the various neurotransmitters, and suddenly instead of transmitting the info with a device, my brain became the transmitter or something. A human-machine interface that only lasted a few seconds, but left neurological after effects?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi - long time reader first time poster to ATS.. the reason I've decided to put my hand up is partly due to some elements of the original post. I'll be honest the writing style would suggest an enthusiastic author rather than some joe shmo recounting an experience (no offence intended). However, I had an incredibly lucid dream about a week ago, with similar parts to it, which gave me goosebumps when I read this. I don't normally remember my dreams not for long anyway but this was so hyper real that it's stuck with me.

Without going on too much, the dream comprised of myself, wife and daughter in our car. My daughter points to an object in the sky that I can't see because I'm watching the road but then I see an object in the clouds, not a typical design of what you see in movies or the blurry movie clips you get on youtube but a blurred, very high object moving through the clouds. it then dropped close enough for me to see it in sharp detail..then the dream got weird.

All three of us in the car got extreme pins and needles like a cold shower all over..I assume that this was just me in my sleeping state but this was included in my dream..anyway..we then all shared the same video replay in our heads..I was aware of still driving and still able to see the road but also seeing what I was being shown in my head. It was a series of clips of our car from above outside filmed through the glass, mainly images of my daughter at various ages of life looking bored, sleeping etc.. in the back seat - one clip showed her face all squashed against the glass, which was funny - my daughter burst out laughing at this as did a disembodied rough/distant voice, sharing the joke. I remember asking who the voice was - this is a bit cheesey..the answer came back 'Izzi or Issey' almost embarrassed to type that but it's true..in the dream anyway.

Then there was a real physical feeling of time outside the car slowing right down almost violently, again I had this overwhelming full body pins and needles, cold feeling - probably fear!

The car started to lift off the road again all the physics of how you would imagine this to feel felt very real.. I remember my wife crying out at this and me saying out loud in my dream..'No - I'm not ready for this please be kind and put us back..' I then woke up, very afraid and cuddled into my wife like I was a kid..

That's it.. I feel pretty stupid telling this story but it was so real I felt it worth getting off my chest.

Thanks to all on this forum for creating a consistently interesting place to visit

Kindest regards

Berth

[edit on 10-4-2007 by badBERTHA]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Berth,

Thanks for the info. That is very very interesting. I asked the kids about it today. They are now in their teens. My daughter said that they didn't come out of the room to tell me about it right away and that it may have been transpiring for an hour before they finally started to discuss it between themselves and determined they should tell me. So their experience and mine, may have coincided. The interesting part is that it was verified by them and we were all wide awake. Otherwise I would've assumed it was just some weird "glitch" of my brain.

When I started writing about it, I considered how when I read other people's experiences, it's always a better read if it contains links, images, and some effort has been made to spell the words properly and put into a logical flow. I realized after I wrote it that it might seem like a script, but I was just being conscientious for the reader.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi there - actually once I got the end of my post I realised that I did the same when writing mine so forgive me just my initial reaction..

Berth

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Undo,

You know, it's much simpler. This is a public forum. You had the vision for those who would understand the vision.

The body is merely a physical containment shell, holding your spark - your spirit in check, via the magnetic force of the planet. When the magnetic force falters, as it is doing so, we see beyond the containment shell.

Many on this earth are seeing things no one would have ever imagined. Soon, we will see the rest.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've experienced something where I was someone other then myself. At first, I thought of the possibilites of past lives, but this particular sequence was in current times. Since that event has happened, I've always had a strong feeling about how our minds work, and the relaying of information in them. I wonder what the possibility is of having someone go unconcious and someone else either OOBEin into that person or somehow "taking over" their wavelength and becoming them for a time. But to be more on topic, it is very interesting to hear things like this.

-Aza

top topics

<<   2 >>

join