It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grigori/Watcher Demon/Fallen Angel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

Hey Huck, what's the definition of a watcher?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KromeDragon

Thanks for your compliments! If you ever have any more questions or comments, please feel free to U2U me, Im always free to help any way I can!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlfbreeze71
reply to post by huckfinn

Hey Huck, what's the definition of a watcher?

Adam had two wives...Eve of course, his first wife...but also he took to wife mortal women...Eve's daughters in a manner of speaking.

Adam's sons from the mortal women are what literature preserved as being the Watchers. Most, if not all, of them are bound in darkness until the end of time.

I suppose that would make a watcher an earthbound male spirit. Because of their nature, when a young Watcher is discovered, they almost always are forced into violent professions. The Priests who have this type of knowledge know that a Watcher's strength, physical and emotional, will overwhelm most humans. They try and capture them young and once captured they hold them in the darkness, so that they lack knowledge of themselves. Once the young Watcher is lured, by trickery, into the darkness, the Priest/Handler no longer needs to hold them they are forever trapped.

By far, the most recent and memorable historic Watcher is Tamerlane, or Timur the Lame. Remembered in the middle east as the Sword of Allah and Conquerer of the World. He was exceedingly powerful...destroying Baghdad, Damascus, Constantinople and Delhi, among many others, in his short time; he may have reached Moscow as well. He died on his way to Beijing. The people he doesn't kill on the spot are enslaved and their city made into a ruin. He sent a letter to the young French King of his time and the boy was so overcome with trembling he couldn't perform his duties.

There are other Watchers, but I think he is the one that is trying to escape from Hell in our present time and he may be the most powerful one of all; his strength is almost irresistable.

He and his sons ruled from what is now known as Samarkand, Uzbekistan. Some idiots tried to bring his spirit back to Earth in 2005.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by huckfinn]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thank you for the definition; two more questions. I've also read that Adam had two wives however I've read the first was Lillith - who rebelled and was/in cahoots with Satan... any background on that?

Also, if a watcher is an earthbound male spirit is it possible that they are in human form? I think from what I read previously in this thread you implied that they are not. I'm a bit confused by what a watcher is v.s. a spirit v.s. a fallen one.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Thank you for the definition; two more questions. I've also read that Adam had two wives however I've read the first was Lillith - who rebelled and was/in cahoots with Satan... any background on that?

Also, if a watcher is an earthbound male spirit is it possible that they are in human form? I think from what I read previously in this thread you implied that they are not. I'm a bit confused by what a watcher is v.s. a spirit v.s. a fallen one.

From my own experience, the idea that Lilith is the first wife is one of her lies. Lilith should be counted among the daughters of men. The thing about Satan is confusing to me and I haven't determined whether Lilith acts alone or under the direction of another.

Lilith is the mirror reflection of Eve; her lower self. To gain power Lilith knows she must get Adam first before he meets Eve. Lilith as the first wife is the Truth...in Hell.

A Watcher can appear in human form, as is the case of Tamerlane. But, they are bound in darkness forever. They watch for an opportunity to crossover into an appropriate Vessel. From what I can gather, for a watcher to live on the earth in human form they have to send a human soul to Hell to replace them. If they do not, they cannot stay here.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting thread with a lot of opinions. So here is mine. I would have to guess that that there are as many varieties of unseen entities as there are Living creatures. Since they are unseen it would have to be difficult to differentiate between them, and what they do. I would not take any action until the spirit does something harmful. We can only guess what the intent of a spirit is. I would not want to beat up a friendly spirit. It would be like attacking the easter bunny because he doesn't know how to talk. That is my two cents.

Peace
Trustnobody

[edit on 28-3-2009 by trustnobody]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by trustnobody]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

From my experience...the only spirits, whether good or evil, any of us will ever encounter are our own. They are aspects, mirror reflections, of ourselves. So, if you attack one in the physical you will probably wake up to the reality that you just killed yourself.

When on his way to China to make war, Tamerlane died...he was on a journey to make war upon himself...cosmically speaking.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by CherryDuck

I didnt invite this spirit in- Im a professional- professional ghost hunter and medium. With vast paranormal experiences- I am the expert people come to for help.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by xynephadyn]

I left this open to read from yesterday so there might be a couple posts I haven't read... but tell me, please... what "professional" credentials do you have? I've heard of a couple of paranormal schools but I've seen so.... SO many people on here claim they are a "professional medium" and the such that I doubt your initial post. Yes, you may have seen something... but dont claim things like such if you don't have something to back it up besides "vast paranormal experiences" just my few cents in this pot, cook it up.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

From my experience...the only spirits, whether good or evil, any of us will ever encounter are our own. They are aspects, mirror reflections, of ourselves.

That maybe so Huck, I don't know. I used to be into encochian magic some time ago. One of the on going debates was whether the the enochian spirits are are specific energies inside all of us, or outside entities, or both. I have know idea how we can tell for sure.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I suppose that an inconclusive and never-ending debate is one way to handle it. That method seems to be very popular in all aspects of human life.

I usually rely on a sensible answer to my problems and then tie off the issue...with acceptable results. Some questions to ask yourself...Why would some random spirit appear to me? Wouldn't it's time be better spent resolving its own issues? I suppose if we fill in the missing parts of our own lives, determining the identity and purpose of the shadow becomes simple.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I had no idea that when you get abducted they implant strange things. I had a nightmare 3 nights ago with these weeds, they were purple weeds. I started picking them off the ground and they started to coil their tentacles around me. I woke up to my feet kicking the bed. I looked at my window and saw a shadow looking at me, it freaked me out so bad that I shined my clock light at it, and it disappeared. I couldn't go right back to sleep so i turned on the regular light and looked around my room for a few. This is the first time I have seen something in this house and I've lived here for 6 months now. That's it.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So, what's the difference between a ghost and a spirit or are they the same things?

Also, if Lilith was a wife of Adam (and I think you said human) could that play into the 'watcher' theory?

And I happen to agree more with the idea that there are as many unseen varieties of creatures as seen... so I'm a bit confused if you (Huck) think that the only spirits out there are the opposite of our self... if you subscribe to the belief that there are 'watchers' then how could you believe their aren't other spirits that manifest themselves into our lives. Maybe I read too fast and I misunderstood what you were saying, if so I apologize in advance.

Thank you for the info on the definition of what a 'watcher' is.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So, what's the difference between a ghost and a spirit or are they the same things?

Also, if Lilith was a wife of Adam (and I think you said human) could that play into the 'watcher' theory?

And I happen to agree more with the idea that there are as many unseen varieties of creatures as seen... so I'm a bit confused if you (Huck) think that the only spirits out there are the opposite of our self... if you subscribe to the belief that there are 'watchers' then how could you believe their aren't other spirits that manifest themselves into our lives. Maybe I read too fast and I misunderstood what you were saying, if so I apologize in advance.

Thank you for the info on the definition of what a 'watcher' is.

I have no idea what is the difference between a ghost and spirit...they might be the same thing. I only use these terms because we are familiar with them.

Look straight ahead...what you are seeing is a smooth surface within which everything you call real occurs. On the other side of that surface is the dark, pitch black realm of a billion terrors...Each and everyday they attempt to tear through that surface and spill into this world...it is the realm of the Watchers; Lilith is their mother and Queen. They are the Serpents because like a serpent it finds a way through things which are sealed off. To pass through these surfaces requires faster than light travel, wormholes or something. Most people have to wait for death.

Perhaps there is just as much variety on that side as on this one...I've only seen a handful of the things that live on that side. I've seen the Qilin in a dream and some funky looking black dogs. I only have faint memories of the place...but little information from that side is available in this world, as not many people venture there.

I don't know how they first breached the surface...apparently it is possible to communicate across the barrier which separates our worlds, but I only have one theory regarding the physical breach. It involves a woman conceiving while menstruating.

I really don't know how to explain it...but I think Genesis did an adequate job. The Watchers are the offspring of Adam (sons of God) and Lilith (daughters of man). Lilith is Eve's reflection and is strongest in the third part of Eve.

From my own experience everything I have encountered in life is to teach me something about myself. Its about understanding who, what, why, when, how about you, not about someone else. I would imagine that if you are encountering spirits, ghosts, shadows, demons,etc. that they are yours and belong to you and you to them. That the world and what you perceive are ultimately your own creation and not someone elses.

If you call them, they will come.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There is so much violation of free will and universal law going on now more than ever that it doesn't surprise me one bit that this is happening to increasing amount of people who have invited nothing into their lives.

I do not know how to assist you in any way as I am no expert, and certainly not in comparison to yourself. I know though on a basic level it always helps to stand in your true self, and to not project any fear. I think that is all I can contribute to this.

But, I am not surprised this is happening to so many people now.
Be In Peace.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I have a Watcher that has been visiting me off an on for the past 6 months. I know he is working for the dark side and its "checking up on me" = watching me. It keeps a dark shadow form, and doesent show its wings- it wouldnt surprise me if they were removed.

Watcher Info
en.wikipedia.org...(angel)
www.steliart.com...

As a medium, I have the ability to turn off and on my gift, and keep it turned off most of the time. It is when I have turned it on, that I have encountered this being. I have asked, what are you doing here- and it replys "just watches" or "just watching" and dissappears. The past 4 times I Have encountered it has said that very phrase, nothing else.

These kinds of spirits arnt held by traditional banishments and circles of light, etc. They are pretty much, gate keepers as it were. Demons if they work for the darker side, Angels if they are from the light. But still not really either of the two, and so can come and go as they please.

I am wondering if anyone else has come across a watcher?
What has been the outcome of your encounter?

Hmm i don't know about this whole story... a medium talking to evil watcher.. So you say he visits you ? Why would your 'watcher' just pop up all of a sudden for 6 months but never before?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Grigori? We've been studying Stregheria, haven't we?

If you have a watcher looking over you, then that is a good thing!
Although I dought it is one, as there are only four, and by some accounts, eight.
If it is evil, then it's definately not a Watcher.
I call the Watchers each time I am in ritual circle.
This is because I am Wiccan.
Hope this helps.
Blessed be!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiaduir101

I definitely agree with you that Watchers aren't evil. But then again I don't believe in evil at all. Anyway, I have a "Watcher" who watches over me. At first, when I was a little girl, I tried to escape his watchful eye, tried to figure out a way to get rid of him, but only because he seemed to be sort of jealous and possessive and had way too much control over my life. But now I like the control he has over my life--it's very reassuring.

The things I don't yet understand are: 1) why he found me so interesting in the first place, when I was only a baby; and 2) why and how he has so much control over my life. I didn't think Watchers had that much authority when it came to humans.

But anyway, I defend these Watchers. Though they can be stubborn, in my experience, they are sweet and very indulgent.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Had a long discussion/argument last night/early morning in some sort of dreamstate with a man who said his name was (here it is phonetically) "Gri Gory" when asked. A very strange discussion, can I u2u you about it?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What ever happened to project blue beam? Holograms and what not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join