It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are After Me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
you dont have money to buy some cameras and put close to your house ...

sure ... the best way to get rid of aliens is getting cameras ...

another thread that we cannot believe ... really...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

I wasn't being factitious with my reply. The book I referenced before is (amazingly enough) written by a respected, serious author. I may not fully buy in to the abduction phenomenon, but if anyone's going to provide worthwhile advice I'd wager it's Ann Druffel.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Op should really think about calling the Men in Black. They can help you better then we can.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I request your understanding and help, please! For years now I have been stalked by aliens, they do things to my mind and now they are harassing me and my family in this time of economic crisis! At random times on random nights they will even hover their spacecrafts right by our house, causing the light to blind us and the shaking knocking everything over. I just request your help in this, I don't know what race of aliens they are or what they want, please help!

Im sorry but Deus ex machina 42 if you have been stalked for years why wait until now to tell? have you not got any sort of pics or footage? ccmon you know how we role on this site.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
(physical) I would recommend researching & purchasing
or making your own orgone for protection.

(mental) Re-evaluate who you are friends with.

Do a historical search on your area where you live.
Has this happened before there?

(spiritual) Open a bible and read about how to protect yourself.
#1 personal relationship with Jesus Christ

(emotional) Gather a group of like minded adults who
can relate to what you are experiencing &
help you document what is happening.

Take pictures. (even if you physically see nothing)
Have a web cam up & ready to go.

After #1 above....Say Jesus Christ out loud
when they are around & ask the holy spirit
to send God's angels to protect you.

Blessings, Cindy

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
here's some advice,

Practice in the mirror saying over and over "I hail my alien overlords and will promise to do whatever they ask of me. I am nothing to them, I am an ant they are my masters"

That may get them to stop, you never know....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am always flabergasted when people make a post such as this....for I am truly wondering EXACTLY what do they think people on the internet can do for them?

All they CAN DO......that I can think of, is write ideas.......and when the people write out the ideas then the OP gets angry at certain ideas.
As proven once again with this very thread.

I want to know EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT from us, the internet people??

I believe if you were at all serious you would be calling up MUFON locally to yourself and NOT just attention seeking via ATS......am I wrong?

Riddle me this batman and I dare you answer my questions.......

[edit on 12-3-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok so the first thing you can do is to ignore all the negative comments, which will happen as you have not provided any concrete evidence so far.

Second, make yourself a nice cup of tea, put on some mellow music and begin to write down everything you can remember from the beginning.

Thirdly, know that the entire Universe is alive and working in perfect harmony and that you are not seperate from that sycronicity. So relax and feel the positive energy which is available in every moment.

And last for now, remember to breath deeply and to stay well hydrated as you recount the events which have lead to your current state of panic.

Best of luck to you and take your time, no rush.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Everyone knows Tinfoil Hats don't work!
(but they might just try to sell velostat...)

Seriously...
I have to go with cindy22761.
While I am not christian, and will never ever accept Jesus as my own personal savior... It's mental conviction that will help you most here.
And if you get that by reading the bible, and calling Jesus' name, then so be it! Find something you can beleive in. Maybe you're a Transformers fan, and Optimus Prime can save you. Maybe you just need to practice meditation (like I do), learn to calm yourself, think clearly.
Some people just need to hold on to something or somone. There's nothing wrong with that.
Whatever it is that stakls you, if you can see past your fear, and face it (really, or mentally), and denounce the power it has over you (be it because of your inner strength, or because an invisible friend is lending it to you) it will go away.
At least, that's what worked for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I request your understanding and help, please! For years now I have been stalked by aliens, they do things to my mind and now they are harassing me and my family in this time of economic crisis! At random times on random nights they will even hover their spacecrafts right by our house, causing the light to blind us and the shaking knocking everything over. I just request your help in this, I don't know what race of aliens they are or what they want, please help!

This kind of stuff should go in the Aliens and UFO's forum, so since it's in the grey area instead, that means there must be really something going on.

It's suspicious that you said that for years you have been "stalked" by aliens... so I assume that they've got folks on the ground chasing you around. The only thing here is that for them to do that, the folks "stalking" you have to look *really* human. Can you go into detail here... these might be the same folks giving me a hard time?

Have you actually seen these aliens? Or did you only see the folks "stalking" you?

Have they showed you their insignia? What did it look like? If aliens are chasing you like that, they'll usually show some kind of insignia real quick so you know who it is.

And when you say stalking, do you mean that you go to someplace, say a party, and these folks are there before you get there? Or do you mean that they're just all over the place no matter where you are at? Or do you look in one direction, and nobody is there, then you turn away, look back and they're there?

How many people are chasing you around? Is it infinite folks... I mean, is it just new folks each time? Do they just keep appearing? Or is it the same few folks each time?

What do the folks that are stalking you look like? Is it a fat chick with a tan with a bunch of homo dudes? Or do they look more like you and I?

Want kind of technology are they using? Do you see them with like walkie talkie devices? Do you see them with cell phones? Do you see them, and then you turn away, then look back and they're gone (temporal displacement)? Do they have seizure lights (flash light thingy that makes folks pass out)? Do they use PPA?

Do you have wierd dreams that seem real? Dreams with alien waiting rooms? Or even train stations?

What color is their spaceship? Is it a big white ship, a big black ship, a purple ship? Can you even see the ship? Or is it just white light?

Do these people converse with your co-workers and direct them to do things to you? Do they converse with your family members at all and tell them to cause you problems? Do they call your neighbors and tell them to cause you problems? Or do they just go up and down the street stopping everyone that walks by your house and ask them questions about you?

Do they claim to be from the CIA? Or do they claim to be from an "International Organization"? Or do they even claim to be the "Federal Investigators" or the "Federal Police"? Do they carry picture ID with the name of their organization or insignia on it? Or do they carry some fakeness without their name or picture on it that just says "Police Dept" or some garbage like that?

Do the folks "stalking" you say anything to you at any time? Is it "he knows"? Or "you gotta know about it"? Or "you gotta look for it"? Or do they tell other's anything like "they're gonna take him up", or is it "they're gonna take him down"? Or do they say nothing at all?

Have you ever witnessed the cops pulling these folks over? What transpired? Did they pull out a white piece of paper and the cops looked something up in the computer? Or did they show some sort of funny looking ID card?

What happens when you cross borders (the US/Canadian border in particular)? Do they look something up in some special computer system, and then tell you to go to the immigration office and give you a slip of paper to take back? Or does nothing out of the ordinary happen?

Maybe with your answers to those questions, I can find someone... or even maybe someone in the know on these boards could (I mean, the real deal "he knows" type stuff, not some fake s***), can find out who it is and get them off your back so they don't screw with you for another who knows how many years.

When it's them aliens and there's folks chasing you around like that, it's probably just some bulls*** some real deal folks could knock out quick.

When it's stuff like that, don't bother going to the cops. They'll just tell you you're crazy. They might even kill you.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Not sure if this will help, but according to the HHG2TG, Earth is widely regarded with derision and scorn by most sentient beings in the galaxy. That most other races have shunned Earth is in part due to its primitive technological state and also for its adoption of the game of cricket, an unfortunate product of racial memory that appears to make light of the genocidal Krikkit Wars. Right-thinking galactic citizens find it immensely distasteful. Before the arrival of the Vogons, Earth's main form of extraterrestrial contact was with "teasers": bored rich kids who cruise the galaxy looking for planets yet to make interstellar contact, find some isolated spot, land in front of a credulous soul they know no one will ever believe, step out of their ship with "silly antennas on their head" and make "beep-beep" noises at him.

You are probably just the victim of some particularly tenacious teasers. Ignore them, and they will eventually get bored and go away.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would keep a bottle of "Probin lube" next to your bed in case they make their move. Kidding. They probably have their own on the spaceship.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Why do you think they are aliens just because they have space ships?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I know of some people whom can help you, heres a little background on them hope this helps

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

What kind of help would you like?

Bit hard to help if we don't know what you want.

Perhaps he needs Psychiatric help?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by telepathicjon
I would tell you everything, but I'm only going to tell you what will protect you from being killed. I am telepathic, God is using me to awaken people's awareness to this. If you want to be protected by the only true God the Father of Jesus Christ all you need to do is be still and pray. You may have information that they want to scare you away from telling people. The only thing you should do is to help people realize that they are telepathic. There is too much going on right now for any 'one' person to fight any aspect alone, or even a small group such as a family. Trust me, use telepathy with your family together, and affirm it to eachother, then help other people who do not know by proving it to them. Awake the minds of americans is the only way to end these "wars and rumors of wars" as they are called, in my belief. You can u2u me if you want God Bless You, Jonathan

hahha oh man... i needed a good laugh. thanks for the giggles telepathicjon.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Perhaps now a year later someone, anyone will help me! I appreciate some of the serious posts, they were very nice and aided me through many battles but I now I request more assistance, please!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join