It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are After Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
They yell stuff in my mind but it's not in english and I don't know what they are trying to say.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
They yell stuff in my mind but it's not in english and I don't know what they are trying to say.

So maybe their other wordly yelling is them saying, "hey dude"..

Could you be misinterpreting the yelling?!
edit on 25-9-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

this is almost surely your neurons misfiring, you're getting auditory hallucinations from some lower level phenome processing in your brain. it's electrical, there's no they out there. Get checked out by a neurologist.

Nobody would cross interstellar space to harass a random person with random jibberish. Simply no point to it. Any ET would have a more careful purpose and intent, they'd be here to get what they want.
edit on 25-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

this is almost surely your neurons misfiring, you're getting auditory hallucinations from some lower level phenome processing in your brain. it's electrical, there's no they out there. Get checked out by a neurologist.

Nobody would cross interstellar space to harass a random person with random jibberish. Simply no point to it. Any ET would have a more careful purpose and intent, they'd be here to get what they want.
edit on 25-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

And you know this as fact? Maybe ET have been here for thousands of years, and some are just bored with the process....why not harass a few unsuspecting souls?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You think in the years I've been harassed that I haven't sought help for myself? How pretentious. This topic is already 2 years old, and it's been happening a little longer. Like, what do you want? I did get checked out, by many doctors, psychoanalysts, psychiatrists, everything. Never diagnosed with any mental problems. This needs to stop!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

This needs to stop!!!

I agree, So stop.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Shut up Mr. Chicken, this is a serious issue for me and you're acting like it's not even happening. Get away from my topic if you're not going to help. Don't be a douche.

"Shut up"... "Douche" ?!?!!?!

Oh boy, now I'm here to stay.

How about shining a lazer pen in their eyes. Would that have an effect?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here is a idea for you Deus Ex Machina 42...Google orgone blasters maybe that can help your problem...
Orgone Water Blasting! Burn and Destroy Aliens ..check it out
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Since this has been going on for some time, the solution is also not a quick fix. But it works, always.

There are many aspects of the way the universe really is, the many channels/realms what we call dimensions or planes, and some are corporal, some spirit astral. Quantum holography universe, quantum infinity. I've posted alot on this, because ET is many things. Some is corporal from our universe or close by realms, sharing this planet, solar system and galaxy. There are infinite channels here as well, earth as well. And its all about frequency. ETs operate in and out of ours.

In this universe/school realm we're in, its about frequency, love, passing the tests, growing and maturing in unity and service to others and we'v had some good teachers.

It takes time to shut the door on negativity and seek direction. Its a permissions thing, related to our grade of love, frequency, basically its kind of karmic and a frequency match but we are also called to go through our lives and forgive everyone and self and learn from the difficulties or patterns that keep showing up, and grow. So forgiveness is far superior than karma.

However, as an experiencer who has had a mixture of them occurring, different polarities, the door closed on the negative ones, over time. I gained protection. But can't give up either, because we're all riddled with imperfections and things in us that harm others, and harm the world, in a more global way.

The first thing you have to do is have NO FEAR of them. Everything in this school is about unconditional love. If you're having BAD experiences, then these are bullies. There are many bullies, more empowered than we are in the tests here, around this planet, even running it. But in a duality school there is also a great deal of positive help. Both from ETs, cosmic citizens, and from Higher Ups, Spiritual Family overseeing the School. Family in real spirit/body combos, ie ascended/progressed. Our Spiritual Father/Mother and Family. Those serving Love and Goodness and aware of it, both the cosmos and without.

So there is never a reason to fear. Those expressing negativity are small children inside, even if they seem bigger on the outside and have more spirit abilities. They're tiny tots at love, and really need some love. So being unconditional love is more important to your well being.

You can even thank them, because something showing up in your life that is negative, but supernatural by most human standareds, even most see Et this way, still proves the Good, it still proves so much, it gives you a glimpse at the reality under the radar and broadens your undertstanding.

There is a very good way, to raise your own frequency and find the work you're meant to be doing in this world, and at the same time, SHINE LIGHT INTO THE DARKNESS AROUND YOU, and even towards them. I'll be adding a second post on some of these ways, this one is too long.

But they 100% work.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So first no fear, then unconditional love.

Then something else comes. Do these ETs abduct, do you have wounds or missing time? Truly negative beings, as opposed to neutral or positive, could make one disappear. There are many going missing, most into black op, rituals, slavery, sexual markets, and ETs.

The polarity and wakign up is always the answer.

Sometimes ET is a mirror, not negative. Sometimes people are woken up a little rudely like a kick in the pants.

Either way its a wake up, if negs did it or the positives you're still aware and more awake, so its time to do the work our spirits came to do, that is hold light and awareness, hold unconditional love, like unto Christ, feeding the poor, (even in spirit, even metaphor), being the peacemaker, forgiving, respecting others, not demanding respect, seeing through the politics, economics, relgions to the heart of the matter: Freedom and Love equally.
ie. not right winged politics not fascist politics, the thing that does BOTH, but is still free. Unity and Love, helping others and yet growing in consciousness and awareness, not buying into any ideology, except perhaps having a faith. We're allowed that, we don't have to walk away form our Teachers, but from all the rhetoric and codes in the books to war and vengeance, YES we do.

Love.

What I call real Ets aren't negatives because to me, true negs are lower dimensional or a denser frequency. And our level is mixed. So ETs are either mixed or higher to me, anyway.

But the ones Ive experienced really woke me up to the world. That was the point. Sleepy head, time to wake up, see what is happening. Prepare. Hold Light.

So if you're doing the work you came to do and seeking to find how to help others, and not worrying about self but others, then protection comes.

Its a process. And it works 100%.

Lou Baldin/Sleeper told me when I shared that when those things that resembled what at the door, shadows moving in that surreal way, elongating limbs that flow into the movements like liquid mercury or liquid, that I would instinctively try to stay up all night, thinking if awake they couldnt touch me, but knowing in my heart missing time and various tools they use, this probably didn't matter, might as well sleep.

He said, yes they can access no matter what so its more about karma or staying in good standing, striving to be Love. And also, not harm others. To wake up more. Care about the world.

Also, another thing he said (paraphrased) if we're going to get caught in the cross fires of life, to make sure we have clean underwear on. (not still in diapers or training wheels, growing up and maturing).

edit on 26-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Shut up Mr. Chicken, this is a serious issue for me and you're acting like it's not even happening. Get away from my topic if you're not going to help. Don't be a douche.

"Shut up"... "Douche" ?!?!!?!

Oh boy, now I'm here to stay.

How about shining a lazer pen in their eyes. Would that have an effect?

You're just being rude to me and making fun of my problem like it's something amusing, please stop!! It's not funny, not amusing, doesn't make me laugh, doesn't make me happy, doesn't even crack a smile on my face, so you're not DOING anything but making ATS a worst place for people with real problems.

As for the previous poster, thank you, those 2 posts were read twice and were very helpful. The last time they bothered me was 4 days ago and usually I'll see them, or feel them, or worse of all, sense them, about once a week. I've tried to deflect my negative thoughts toward them, and they redirect them with extremely multiplied force right back, to the point where it literally will hurt my brain from what they do.

I almost went crazy over this, i believe these beings are just #ing with me. I don't know if I've been abducted, although I do have a lot of missing time on my hands... but I get drunk commonly so that's normal, but ive only been drinking to get away from these problems, and they were happening far before I ever picked up a drink, so it's not to blame.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

4 years on and still no photo's or video?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Iv'e read your 1st post (a rant) in 2008...
I do find your posts funny..
How bizarre can you make your posts for people to comment?

Mummy knows best..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Have you filed a restraining order yet ??

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Have you filed a restraining order yet ??

Hmm, noo. It doesn't work like that. Also is that really you in your user picture? If so, you should totally get side lip piercings called snake bites, you have the perfect lips for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So I take it you hate Mexicans.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

So I take it you hate Mexicans.

What? No, why would you say that? I love both Mexican and Spanish people, I was just complimenting her lips by saying they would be perfect for lip piercings , some people can't pull it off but she definitely could. I have both my ears pierced, both nostril piercings, and snakebites and im a guy and girls tell me all the time I look super sexy!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
*** REMINDER ****

GET ON TOPIC

This is about aliens visiting... not piercings, avatars or hating anyone.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join